IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Cirrus flew from Springdale to eastern Arkansas this morning. Paragould is the town name.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this thread is now full of spoilers for the slow readers of the rest of the forum, like me. :lol:

Just kidding. I wish I were a speed reader, or less obsessed with reading. every. post. :doh: I'm still bogged down on August 21. And now I'm adding useless fluff to this very thread--great.

The Duggars have flown to Paragould before. Is that where the Forsytes live and run their Christian family camp? I don't remember.

Screenshots after landing, in an hour or so.

BTW, I like all of the posts in this thread; there were just too many to click "like" on. You guys are the best! :clap:

The plane already landed. :doh: That's what I get for quickly looking at the picture and not carefully reading the information on the right side of the image.

eRVTv9oh.png

Also, we can see that Flight Aware cleaned up some of the weird stuff from the other night. The record shows a flight from Springdale to San Antonio that didn't happen, flagged with a question mark. Hovering over the question mark reveals a "result unknown" advisory. Good to know for future reference, and I do feel like I've seen it before (and noted it in this thread). Normally I would go back and look it up (I would look up previous trips to Paragould, too :wink-kitty: ), but I'm trying to get caught up--or at least tread water--on the rest of the forum. Interested members can search relevant keywords in this thread at the top of the page, next to the "post reply" button. If it were me, I would search "question mark" or "result unknown" and also Paragould or Forsyte/Forsythe? I think that family has an unusual spelling, iirc.

I so appreciate your due diligence (including that you read posts), halcionne! It was your posts on the oddities of the flight log that got me thinking about what might be afoot (or, in this case, aflight) in Duggarworld on Monday night/Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday morning, I too noticed that question mark beside the San Antonio flight, which led me to think the Rockford flight was the real deal and 'interesting' somehow.

When is Jessa supposed to speak in Birmingham, Alabama? I just heard on the news that a Cirrus SR-22 has been reported as crashed in Birmingham with just the pilot aboard. I'll see what I can poke around and find. Much as I dislike the Duggar family, I'd never wish a plane crash on them.

According to news sources, the plane took off from Birmingham and crashed south of there in a town called Calera. The pilot's name has not been released yet. None of the photos show the tail number.

One news report stated that the pilot was practicing "touch and go" landings at the airport there. How horrible for somebody's family.

When is Jessa supposed to speak in Birmingham, Alabama? I just heard on the news that a Cirrus SR-22 has been reported as crashed in Birmingham with just the pilot aboard. I'll see what I can poke around and find. Much as I dislike the Duggar family, I'd never wish a plane crash on them.

She isn't due to speak in Birmingham until October. Tomorrow she'll be in Charlotte.

How horrible for the pilot and their family though.

Our anonymous contributor pm'ed me to say they think it could be this plane: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1116C

4849eca2d1e3c2cf9ed4b3110321e933.jpg

Yay I can see it now!

YOU'RE GONNA BE IN BIG TROUBLE IF I HAVE TO PULL THIS PLANE OVER

sorry not sorry for dumb joke necro

Archived