IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

I'm really, really hoping they weren't there to support Doug Philips (who is a rapist and a tool).

Well, they all know each other and Michelle was there Mother of the Year. So, it's possible. Maybe it was for something else.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history

The plane has been stationary in Kennett, MO (bootheel region) for the last month. Repairs? Inspection? Who knows.

post-4828-14451999928901_thumb.png

This week he flew to TN with a five-hour side trip to North Carolina. I wonder what that's about. Is that long enough for him to do anything in NC? Or just drop someone off and take off again. It seems like a long layover if it's just a pitstop? I don't really know about these things. Looks like he spent the night at chez Bates and flew home the next morning.

post-4828-14451999929194_thumb.png

Idle speculation bus: Someone's courting a Daming! Or doing chalk art training. :lol: ati.iblp.org/ati/students/opportunities/chalkart/overview/

flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history

The plane has been stationary in Kennett, MO (bootheel region) for the last month. Repairs? Inspection? Who knows.

[attachment=1]JD flight hx 1.15.PNG[/attachment]

This week he flew to TN with a five-hour side trip to North Carolina. I wonder what that's about. Is that long enough for him to do anything in NC? Or just drop someone off and take off again. It seems like a long layover if it's just a pitstop? I don't really know about these things. Looks like he spent the night at chez Bates and flew home the next morning.

[attachment=0]JD Flight hx 2.15.PNG[/attachment]

Idle speculation bus: Someone's courting a Daming! Or doing chalk art training. :lol: ati.iblp.org/ati/students/opportunities/chalkart/overview/

That means nothing. A friend of mine who is a pilot tells me it is possible to fly multiple times without it showing up on Flight Aware.

*shakes fist at FlightAware*

jk jk but I thought we had a reliable Duggar-monitoring tool here

brb, investigating other flight tracking websites

*shakes fist at FlightAware*

jk jk but I thought we had a reliable Duggar-monitoring tool here

brb, investigating other flight tracking websites

If a pilot doesn't file a flight plan, he can fly without being on record. At least, JD is (apparently) being sensible and filing flight plans.

If a pilot doesn't file a flight plan, he can fly without being on record. At least, JD is (apparently) being sensible and filing flight plans.

That makes sense, and is good to know. I'm a little surprised that filing flight plans isn't a requirement. In any case, I did find another flight tracking website, and this one shows the history going back at least four months:

http://www.fltplan.com/ JD's tail number is N68SY

You don't have to file a flight plan to show up on FA, either. It's more a matter of how the radar services are handling the aircraft.

You don't have to file a flight plan to show up on FA, either. It's more a matter of how the radar services are handling the aircraft.

Would JD's plane be trackable by Flightaware if he wasn't using ADS-B?

Who are the Damings?

They're a fundie family who lives in North Carolina. Related to Scott Brown by marriage, so VF/NCFIC, not ATI/IBLP. They don't get discussed much here, but they're the most well-known NC fundie family on my spreadsheet. IDK if they're listed on our eligible for courtship thread, so here's a rundown of the over-eighteens:

Erica, 28-ish

Elizabeth, 4/88

Monica, 7/90, married David Brown

Corissa, 9/92

Heidi, 20-ish

Danielle, 19-ish

They're all still single afaik, except for Monica, who had her fourth baby recently.

They're a fundie family who lives in North Carolina. Related to Scott Brown by marriage, so VF/NCFIC, not ATI/IBLP. They don't get discussed much here, but they're the most well-known NC fundie family on my spreadsheet. IDK if they're listed on our eligible for courtship thread, so here's a rundown of the over-eighteens:

Erica, 28-ish

Elizabeth, 4/88

Monica, 7/90, married David Brown

Corissa, 9/92

Heidi, 20-ish

Danielle, 19-ish

They're all still single afaik, except for Monica, who had her fourth baby recently.

24 and 4 babies? WTH

24 and 4 babies? WTH

I'm joining Sassy in her corner with this one? 24 and FOUR BABIES?!

Jill must be so jealous... or alternatively... inspired?

I'm joining Sassy in her corner with this one? 24 and FOUR BABIES?!

Jill must be so jealous... or alternatively... inspired?

The NCFIC folks try to keep a low profile since VF crashed and burned, but Monica and David wedding talk started on yuku, here: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/1405#.VO1H2vnF_uM

*Sorry for the thread derail; it was just a lame joke about why John David might be in North Carolina. I would update JD's flight history to get back on topic, but he hasn't flown anywhere since last time!

• 3 weeks later...

JD was in the air yesterday. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history

I don't have screenshots, sorry. Maybe one of you guys can take some? I like to document the flight history here because it drops off of flightaware after 30 days. But my laptop is on the fritz and is barely limping along while I consider my options, since I can't afford to take it to the shop right now.

I know very little about flying and traffic control and that sort of thing, and I have a lot of logistical questions about JD's trip yesterday. He flew from Springdale to Fredricksburg, then from Headwaters to San Antonio; naturally taking the same course back to Springdale. But how did the plane get from Fredricksburg to Headwaters? Google maps tells me that's twenty miles away. Do private planes get towed? And why jump through so many hoops to get to San Antonio? Towing the plane halfway there--if that's what happened--seems kind of pointless.

Unless the plane itself had to be in SA for some reason? Years ago I had an acquaintance who flew for a hobby, and he said it's difficult for private planes/small craft to fly in and out of SFO (my local international airport), so I can see that getting to San Antonio proper might be a challenge, but I was under the impression that JD lands as close as he can and his passengers' hosts might have to drive an hour or two to pick them up. :think:

:pink-shock: A new christian film festival in San Antonio? I wonder if they'll be giving out pedo-riffic award statues.

christianworldviewfilmfestival.com/

From the 'about' page:

The Christian Worldview Film Festival was started in 2014 by the non-profit ministry Media Talk 101 to encourage Christian Filmmakers in their Biblical worldview and the craft of filmmaking. The inaugural five day event featured 33 speakers who gave over 50 unique workshops on Christian filmmaking and presented 80 Christian films which played on six different screens. The week ended with an awards ceremony with 13 different awards and a total of $6500 in prizes. The Film Festival had 700 registered attendees for our first year and we anticipate more in attendance for 2015. The Festival will be held March 10th-14th, 2015 in San Antonio, TX.

We were able to provide a fantastic conference at a reasonable price and this was made possible by a network of over 100 volunteers, event sponsors, vendors, and the hard work from the small staff at Media Talk 101. Please take a moment to watch the highlights video on the homepage if you have not done so already.

Sponsered by Samaritan Ministries: "a biblical, non-insurance approach to health care needs."

Who, or what, is Media Talk 101? (There is a link that I will follow as soon as I get this thread started.)

I wonder if it's DPIAR's party, wrapped in new paper and ribbons. One of the featured filmmakers is long-time VF favorite, Ken Carpenter. :ew: Only $6500 in prizes; that's a far cry from the $101,000 grand prize at the SAICFF or whatever the fuck it was called. And most importantly, are the statuettes as pervy as Dougie's were? :mouse-shock:

Apparently, some Duggars are at this festival.

From christianworldviewfilmfestival.com/media-talk-101/ (bolding is mine):

Phillip Telfer is the founder and director of Media Talk 101 which he began in 2005. He is author of the book “What Wouldn’t Jesus Do? Media choices in the light of following Christ†and has ministered to youth and families over the last 20 years, sharing at camps, retreats, conferences, Christian schools and church services around the country. He has been a teacher for the annual “Lamplighters Guild†and a guest teacher at MasterWorks Festival. He has written and produced an award winning documentary called Captivated which addresses the impact of media in our culture and the growing need for discernment.

• 2013 Gold Crown Award for Best Documentary at the International Christian Visual Media Conference

• 2013 Best Documentary at the GloryReelz Christian Film Festival

• 2013 Best Documentary at the Midwest Christian Inspirational Indie Film Festival

• 2012 Best Documentary Runner-Up at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival

• 2012 Best of Festival Finalist at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival

Phillip loves good coffee and started roasting coffee at home to satisfy his persnickety tastes as an unofficial coffee snob. More importantly, Phillip has served in various pastoral roles over the years and is passionate about family-integrated church and ministry. He serves as a co-pastor at Living Water Fellowship in Bulverde, TX with Richard “Little Bear†Wheeler. He and his wife Mary have been married for 23 years and have been blessed with 4 children.

Here's another link I haven't followed yet: mediatalk101.org/

If you won a ticket to this festival and were invited as a guest to sit through one of these movies - what method of suicide would you choose? Dying of boredom is horrible, slow and painful.

This is their second year -- I'm sure their founding was just coincidental to the timing of VF's implosion. :wink-kitty:

Last year's thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21020

Thanks for the link; I missed that thread the first time around. But I still want to know what the statuette looks like!! :lol: I wonder if the J kids submitted anything--they've been prolific these last months.

Archived