IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Have we talked about this already!? (If so, I'm sorry, please delete. I didn't find anything)

10665559_1463489600595892_200106210_n.jpg

10616806_826474460730153_1928967833_n.jpg

"What happens when your 20 something year old son has a flying hobby? You buy him a plane worth a little less than half a million dollars. It's "owned" by Duggar Aviation LLC so I'm guessing either hey expect to have a fleet or else the plane was put in it's own LLC so that Jim Bob doesn't lose everything when/if John David kills himself and others."

all found on the hilarious fakejoshduggar instagram

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, considering just how very frugal they are, this must mean that they scrimped and saved their pennies and bought used so many times that they were able to afford to buy a half a million dollar private plane for their son, right?

Right??

:roll:

This doesn't surprise me at all. Boob has his hands in so many pots, I bet he fashions himself the fundie Trump. What type of insurance is required taking passengers? Are family members exempt?

I always thought that ok, maybe they don't go thrifting anymore, maybe they have money for iphones, macbooks and other luxuries and can have Frappuccinos every day. But dayum, "fundie Trump" really describes Boob!? Wtf how much money do they have?!

This from the family who's open about buying retread tires for their bus and used shoes for their kids? God help anyone who flies with them.

I saw this on Pickles and Hairspray last evening... you'd think they could take a little bit of that money and get a real wardrobe stylist for the older girls (some of what Jill has been wearing in the latest media blitz photos has been very ... oh what's the word I'm looking for... humble? homely? Not exactly unattractive but kind of rumpled and worn).

Well, JD as a private pilot is a much better prospect than as a tow truck guy. Maybe we'll see him courting soon...

So it's fine to grift volunteered time and labor for his daughters' weddings, in addition to having the volunteers make all the food and having the bridal couples register for the most expensive gifts out there so that Jim Bob doesn't have to buy them, but he spends half a million dollars on a plane for John David?

:roll:

In whose name is the plane registered? Is it specifically LLC, or is it under JB's name?

Pickles & hairspray facebook has also some interesting insights.

"It is classified as a luxury item so taxes have to be paid on it. Creating a ghost LLC allows them to avoid the taxes personally and the business has to support the plane. The plane is registered to Duggar Aviation in Springdale, Arkansas at a Duggar owned address which makes me believe it's a separately controlled LLC that JimBoob created to evade taxes on the aircraft.

1 employee? Bullllshit. I smell tax shelter and evasion."

I called.

It rang forever then put me to voicemail saying "for an interview contact (insert lady here) or check out our website!" from jim boob.

So, the family that won't put on a decent wedding for their own daughters, and does a major gift grab (including probably having the newlyweds register for stuff for their parent home) buys his son a damn plane. Let us not forget how expensive planes are to run and maintain.

My thought about this is that it is Boob's way of keeping John David home on the farm.

I am waiting for Boob to open the Duggar Birthing Center, Duggar Accounting and maybe Duggar Photography.

It seems to me, that Boob doesn't want any of his children to have the slightest bit of independence.

My thought about this is that it is Boob's way of keeping John David home on the farm.

I am waiting for Boob to open the Duggar Birthing Center, Duggar Accounting and maybe Duggar Photography.

It seems to me, that Boob doesn't want any of his children to have the slightest bit of independence.

In that same vein,here's a few more for fundie Trump:

Duggar Day Spa, Duggar Legal Services, Duggar Dog Training & Breeding, Duggar Mobile Grooming, Duggar Pest Control, Duggar Moving & Hauling, Duggar Music School, Duggar Consignment Shop, and Duggar Gun Range & Sales.

Now to match the Older boys, J'slaves, Howlers, and Lost Girls to each biz...

What ever happened to Josh's Strategic biz? Or am I imagining that pre-FRC venture?

In that same vein,here's a few more for fundie Trump:

Duggar Day Spa, Duggar Legal Services, Duggar Dog Training & Breeding, Duggar Mobile Grooming, Duggar Pest Control, Duggar Moving & Hauling, Duggar Music School, Duggar Consignment Shop, and Duggar Gun Range & Sales.

Now to match the Older boys, J'slaves, Howlers, and Lost Girls to each biz...

What ever happened to Josh's Strategic biz? Or am I imagining that pre-FRC venture?

Boy that would suck...violins of terror for all

Can't stop giggling for "fundie Trump" though, can we please continue to call him that? Maybe he does a new "the apprentice" with Josh.

You know, the more I think about this, the madder it makes me.

Jim Bob got the plane to expand his business holdings, but doesn't it also follow that if John David's always wanted to be a pilot, then on some level, he's getting to live his dream?

Jill and Jessa might want a bunch of kids (well...Jill, anyway), but they haven't been groomed for anything outside of being a wife and mother. Jill was allowed to do midwife work, but that might have been her only enjoyable option out of a very limited amount of professions she would be allowed to pursue.

Why is it that John David gets to fulfill his dreams of becoming a pilot when the Duggar daughters aren't allowed to have similar dreams of their own? :cry:

Jim Bob got the plane to expand his business holdings, but doesn't it also follow that if John David's always wanted to be a pilot, then on some level, he's getting to live his dream?

Jill and Jessa might want a bunch of kids (well...Jill, anyway), but they haven't been groomed for anything outside of being a wife and mother. Jill was allowed to do midwife work, but that might have been her only enjoyable option out of a very limited amount of professions she would be allowed to pursue.

Why is it that John David gets to fulfill his dreams of becoming a pilot when the Duggar daughters aren't allowed to have similar dreams of their own? :cry:

It is not just the girls, Josiah wants to be an accountant and Josh a lawyer. I think Jim Bob likes that JD is most like himself as far as work. JD started towing cars like Jim Bob and has tried to run for local office, hold a few volunteer position(sure Jim Bob wishes they were paid) so I think JD rewarded for being as close to the Duggar model as possible.

I also think they are starting to hate the driving for one kid, driving to the Seewalds for Jessa, driving Josie for a checkup in Little Rock, getting Josiah to and from Alert, so JD can have his plane and take the family where they need to go.

I wonder what happened to all that motion sickness? They just had that grand canyon episode on dishing with the Duggars and one of the kids talked about the multiple barf bags that most of the kids used including JD.

I was going to post about this!

I also hope JD knows everything there is to know about airplane maintenance, and if he's not doing maintenance himself that he has someone working for him who does. (For his safety and others). My dad used to have a private pilot's license, and loves airplanes and is constantly watching documentaries about planes. Also, I believe if he rents the plane out to others if they just want to fly for a few hours, he can make back what the plane cost over time (I know this because my dad really wants a plane, and tried to convince my mom with this). However, he'd still be responsible for maintenance and liable if there was a mechanical failure or something similar if someone else was flying.

I don't know what kind of insurance is needed for taking passengers with him. I can imagine he'd have to pay some amount, especially if others hire him. He could have people sign a waiver saying he/Duggar Aviation is not responsible for loss of life...

And they can't have Duggar Legal Services because that would require going to a big bad school beyond CollegeMinus.

I always thought that ok, maybe they don't go thrifting anymore, maybe they have money for iphones, macbooks and other luxuries and can have Frappuccinos every day. But dayum, "fundie Trump" really describes Boob!? Wtf how much money do they have?!

Apparently, not enough for Jessa to have new decorations for her stupid wedding.

Because they have vaginas.

This really pisses me off. JD wants to be a pilot and gets an airplane. Josh wanted to be a lawyer didn't happen. He was also into audio/video production but that didn't happen either. Josiah wants to be an account, something his brother in law is, and I don't see that happening either. Jill got to be a midwife until she got married. Jessa wanted to be a cosmologist, didn't happen. Jinger wants to do photography but I don't see a website for her so I'm guessing it's another pipe dream. Why is JD the only one who gets to do what he dreamed of? Lawyer, accountant, cosmologist, photographer, and mid wife are things most parents would be proud to say their child is in that profession. Not the Duggars though. :angry-banghead:

One word: PENIS!

I just had a terrible thought: What If, in the course of flying someone somewhere, John David has to TAKE DIRECTIONS from a FEMALE traffic controller? Will his head explode? Will he have to call Jim Bob to see if he's permitted to do what a wummin says? Or will he just fly aimlessly in circles till a man takes over?

Why on earth wouldn't they answer their phone? Oh that's right, because they're not really running a business. This is just JB wanting to own a plane.

My theory is that John David was about to bolt and this plane is a bribe to keep him on the dog and pony show.

Archived