IGNORED

Mortons 5: Terrible News from the Smith Home: Sitara Killed while Helping Bret Cut Down a Tree

hoipolloi

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Do they live in Florida?  I watched a video of a raccoon and an iguana duking it out in a Florida parking lot.  They were about equal in size. 

When I googled to find the youtube, I discovered there is more than one video of iguanas and raccoons fighting. One is by someone's swimming pool, the other took place in a Starbucks parking lot. 

They live in Paraguay. A tegu is a big lizard. I think the size of big iguanas. I could imagine one biting a dog and killing it.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Little kids marrying up to have all the sex and make more Morton spawn. 

Wonder where they'll live? A new/moved/trailer on the compound? John's house? You know they're not setting off on their own to their own space like normal healthy, independent adults. 

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I absolutely adore that ring. 

100% agree. I usually hate fundie rings because they’re all the same solitaire design or a princess cut, but that is one gorgeous ring. 

• Upvote 1

These pics were posted 9 weeks ago, and were presumably taken at least a week or two earlier to allow time for processing.  I don't see a registry anywhere, but in Morton Standard Courtship Time, these two would be in sight of the altar by now. Maybe they are waiting til next year?

I'm guessing they will move into John and Campbell's former home. The timing of J&C's move perfectly coincides with these engagement photos.

As an aside, assuming Edwin is about as tall as the non-Cleve Mortonspawn, Francesca isn't a super petite/short woman. That's a break from tradition.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

That’s certainly not a no touch courtship! Positively steamy… 🤪

Campbell and John kissed before marriage. I don’t think the younger Morton boys follow anything close to no touch courtship rules.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Martha's insta stories — the Morton SOTDR strikes again 🙄

Spoiler

15251466-59A0-4847-BE97-7A795B5FCEBE.png

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

From Martha's insta stories — the Morton SOTDR strikes again 🙄

Hide contents

15251466-59A0-4847-BE97-7A795B5FCEBE.png

It makes me wonder if her spelling and grammar will get better as she teaches Zandry. Or will she teach Zandry incorrectly?

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It makes me wonder if her spelling and grammar will get better as she teaches Zandry. Or will she teach Zandry incorrectly?

I very much fear the latter…

• Upvote 8

I think every generation gets worse… these people are not qualified to teach… it’s such a glaring failure of their whole system… 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

6 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I think every generation gets worse… these people are not qualified to teach… it’s such a glaring failure of their whole system… 

I ‘‘twas thinking that because she only has one kid, maybe she would focus more on her education. She has the time and energy to homeschool well. She may not bother though.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I ‘‘twas thinking that because she only has one kid, maybe she would focus more on her education. She has the time and energy to homeschool well. She may not bother though.

I think part of the problem is that Martha is not even aware there is a problem... So yeah, I don't think she'll bother, and no one else will either. Zandry is a girl, after all, and we know what that means in Mortonland. What on Earth would she need a proper education for, if they see her as just another broodmare? 🤑

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I think part of the problem is that Martha is not even aware there is a problem... So yeah, I don't think she'll bother, and no one else will either. Zandry is a girl, after all, and we know what that means in Mortonland. What on Earth would she need a proper education for, if they see her as just another broodmare? 🤑

It’s just so sad because you would think that it would occur to her that not everyone can be a broodmare. She obviously can’t be a broodmare due to her infertility. You would think it would occur to her that her daughter might not be able to either. Her own sister is now a single mother. The Mortons are proof that not everything can work out in this Fundie quiverful life as planned. But Martha was never given the ability to think critically. So it doesn’t occur to her that her child will need a good education because her life may not work out as planned.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I forget how to spell words all the time. When I'm not sure of a spelling, I usually use either Google or spelling to verify the spelling. I recommend this trick to Martha and Zandry.

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s just so sad because you would think that it would occur to her that not everyone can be a broodmare. She obviously can’t be a broodmare due to her infertility. You would think it would occur to her that her daughter might not be able to either. Her own sister is now a single mother. The Mortons are proof that not everything can work out in this Fundie quiverful life as planned. But Martha was never given the ability to think critically. So it doesn’t occur to her that her child will need a good education because her life may not work out as planned.

I agree.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

The Mortons just all look so inbred and have nothing behind their eyes. It gets me every time.  You expect light to appear somewhere and... Nope.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

I don't know where Campbell or Mariah are doing thanksgiving but I must admit I admire the table decorations the two have shown on their instagrams. I've considered setting a fancy table but I always default to just putting more food and drinks on the table and skipping the decorations. No doubt fundies would claim it is my godless heathen ways that lead to this lack but really it is just laziness and a deep seated desire to consume more holiday treats.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, browngrl said:

I don't know where Campbell or Mariah are doing thanksgiving but I must admit I admire the table decorations the two have shown on their instagrams. I've considered setting a fancy table but I always default to just putting more food and drinks on the table and skipping the decorations. No doubt fundies would claim it is my godless heathen ways that lead to this lack but really it is just laziness and a deep seated desire to consume more holiday treats.

They seem to always have big family get togethers there. I think it’s the Campana house. Mariah got married there. They always do outdoor meals. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

They may set pretty tables, but their souls are black & the atmosphere most likely stinks, literally & figuratively.

Their ugly, hateful, bigoted, misguided beliefs can't be covered by candles & fancy table decor. 

• Upvote 13
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

This seems incredibly insensitive when she has a divorced sister. I’m sure she didn’t consider it hurtful to her sister. But it still is. 

8A4C0F38-07DD-435F-91AF-15EF7C35E6A3.jpeg

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

She doesn't have clue her sister is divorced like normal people are divorced. She can't see that far past her brainwashing.

I saw it as a desperate attempt to convince herself that whatever is up with her & Tayte "fighting" is the right thing. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I saw it as a desperate attempt to convince herself that whatever is up with her & Tayte "fighting" is the right thing. 

That's the sort of meme you post when your marriage is sheer hell but you just had great make up sex

• Upvote 24

That's just sad really.  It's not supposed to be a constant battle.  When you're with the right person, it's not supposed to be that hard.  Sure, there are difficulties and arguments and bad days and hard times in any relationship but this constant chant of "fight! fight! fight! it's sooooo hard every day!" from fundies re: marriage just tells me they married someone they're not very compatible with (I mean, duh, when you're encouraged to marry as young as possible to any person of the opposite sex who shares your faith and immediately start the baby train before you have a chance to get to know them, or even have a conversation not eavesdropped by parents or chaperone siblings....)

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic