IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 60

samurai_sarah

Today Jinger posted a photo of herself with Jana, Ben, and Jeremy’s sister Valerie after they ran a 5K in Arkansas yesterday. They look very different from when JB and the boys ran one in jeans without any training! (That was probably a stunt for the show anyway.)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Today Jinger posted a photo of herself with Jana, Ben, and Jeremy’s sister Valerie after they ran a 5K in Arkansas yesterday. They look very different from when JB and the boys ran one in jeans without any training! (That was probably a stunt for the show anyway.)

Everyone is out in California with Jinger, not in Arkansas.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Everyone is out in California with Jinger, not in Arkansas.

Yup. The start finish line says Santa Clarita something. The Vuolos live in Santa Clarita. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Is April when Joy showed Jinger visiting at Joy's house?

Yes, late March/early April.

• Upvote 1

Joy posted her vlog about the visit on March 31'st (I checked) so it must have been late March. 

• Upvote 2

This kinda makes me think Jinger is pregnant. She could have done this trip to tell everyone in person 3 months ago and now she might be about to announce. 

12 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

This kinda makes me think Jinger is pregnant. She could have done this trip to tell everyone in person 3 months ago and now she might be about to announce. 

This is Jinger on the Fourth of July. She could be pregnant, but she’s not visibly pregnant.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.028bd76a0b6050a674de6061570a238e.png

• Upvote 3

On 7/5/2023 at 12:49 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Is it sad I feel a little proud of the runners for understanding proper attire and training despite their lack of education?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

On 7/8/2023 at 11:37 PM, JDuggs said:

This is Jinger on the Fourth of July. She could be pregnant, but she’s not visibly pregnant.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.028bd76a0b6050a674de6061570a238e.png

The caption actually cracked me up.  In a good way.  Happy she didn't try to desperately tie it to something to do with the American Revolution or patriotism or God the way so many fundies try to connect every. single. thing. to Jesus or Country.

• Upvote 8

The Vuolos posted a blog about the 4'th of July. The Seewalds are there, but we never see Jessa and Fern (and Ivy just briefly). Jana is also there. Perhaps other siblings as well, but they aren't mentioned. 

Jeremy also films himself, and includes Felicity in a short segment. Strange that he didn't edit that out. 

3 hours ago, xenobia said:

The Vuolos posted a blog about the 4'th of July. The Seewalds are there, but we never see Jessa and Fern (and Ivy just briefly). Jana is also there. Perhaps other siblings as well, but they aren't mentioned. 

Jeremy also films himself, and includes Felicity in a short segment. Strange that he didn't edit that out. 

You can see Jessa from behind when she's running, crossing the street to watch the parade between Ben and Jana starting at 6:09 of the video and the side of her face at 6:27.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, xenobia said:

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

You can see Jessa from behind when she's running, crossing the street to watch the parade between Ben and Jana starting at 6:09 of the video and the side of her face at 6:27.

Who is watching the kids while the parents are running? I’m not trying to mom shame, I’m glad they get to run but do they dump all the kids with one Duggar while the rest run? Is there a nanny or babysitter? 

5 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Who is watching the kids while the parents are running? I’m not trying to mom shame, I’m glad they get to run but do they dump all the kids with one Duggar while the rest run? Is there a nanny or babysitter? 

Sorry, when I said Jessa was running I meant hurrying across the street for the parade after the race was over. Only Jinger, Ben, and Jana ran the 5K. Jessa and Jeremy were watching the kids.

• Upvote 4

I wonder how jealous Jessa is of Jinger and Jana right now. 

Jinger - Half the number of kids, a nice house with a pizza oven and other fashionable accessories.  Far less chaos.  I can't imagine Jinger's girls drawing all over walls, and its far easier to contain 2 vs 4.

Jana - still lives at home.  But home is pretty much running itself now, the littles are now big enough to do everything with Jana acting as far away manager.  Parents easing up on dress codes and budget.  Meaning Jana is regularly off on holiday, running races, doing projects, living her best life. Not saddled with kids and sleepless nights.

Vs Jessa - sitting on the side-lines watching them race while minding children.

Edited by imokit
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, imokit said:

I wonder how jealous Jessa is of Jinger and Jana right now. 

Jinger - Half the number of kids, a nice house with a pizza oven and other fashionable accessories.  Far less chaos.  I can't imagine Jinger's girls drawing all over walls, and its far easier to contain 2 vs 4.

Jana - still lives at home.  But home is pretty much running itself now, the littles are now big enough to do everything with Jana acting as far away manager.  Parents easing up on dress codes and budget.  Meaning Jana is regularly off on holiday, running races, doing projects, living her best life. Not saddled with kids and sleepless nights.

Vs Jessa - sitting on the side-lines watching them race while minding children.

I dunno. Jessa still seems to be all-in on the Duggar lifestyle. They don’t have her parents’ hyper-fertility and she’s managing her kids just fine. Ben’s a pastor and they have a new house. She’s still on good terms with her father too, and poised to carry a less-tarnished version of the Duggar brand forward.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

To piggyback off of what @QuiverFullofBooks said, Jessa does seem to be all in and managing the kids pretty well. Plus four is large but not mega size. I know non-fundies who have four children. Now if she had back to back pregnancies with twins thrown in like Michelle, it might be a different story. 

• Upvote 3

Jessa’s videos make it clear she’s the CEO of her house & organization. Her new house was designed to her specifications. She participates in book studies about common submissive fundie female authors. I think she doubled down on the beliefs (as opposed to Jill breaking away) and her personality then requires her to the best keeper of the home in history to make it all work logically in her mind. I def think she’s content and def thinks she’s better than her sisters. 

Edited by kmachete14
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Thanks, I didn't pick up on that when I watched it! I was curious if they weren't filming her because she's pregnant and they didn't want to announce yet. She's usually not camera shy. 

• Upvote 1

Something about the three sisters and their families bonding over the marathon in sunny CA makes me think they’re still trying to separate themselves from their parents and even IBLP since the documentary came out. It feels like they’re seeking support from each other and trying to move forward.

I’m curious what Jessa was wearing that day, since Jinger and Jana wore sleeveless tops and shorts. I still don’t have a read on Jessa. Not sure if she’s jealous or just trying to carve out her own personal niche. The comment about Jinger having a pizza oven cracked me up. If Jessa is jealous, I pictured her crying and bitching at Ben saying, “Jinger has it all! Birth control! A best selling book!  And, and….a pizza oven! Waaaaaaaa!!!!” 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Cam said:

I’m curious what Jessa was wearing that day, since Jinger and Jana wore sleeveless tops and shorts. 

This is a screenshot from the vlog. She has what looks like jeans shorts and a t-shirt. 

9DB4C35E-8C61-4C96-9AB8-93252998366C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 3

On 7/9/2023 at 7:21 PM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Is it sad I feel a little proud of the runners for understanding proper attire and training despite their lack of education?

A little but I have to remind myself that the people they voted for wanted jail time for the first woman runner of the Boston Marathon. 

• Upvote 4

I am putting money on Jessa not being in shot to hide a pregnancy announcement. And good on her for embracing shorts. 
man’s from behind in that shit she looks like she has Anna’s pregnancy hair swing pregnancy waddle happening lol 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, xenobia said:

This is a screenshot from the vlog. She has what looks like jeans shorts and a t-shirt. 

9DB4C35E-8C61-4C96-9AB8-93252998366C_1_201_a.jpeg

Thank you! That’s the first time I’ve seen her wearing shorts. It’s just crazy after all those years of ridiculous “modesty” dressing being pounded into their heads, the older Duggar daughters are okay with much more casual clothing.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Cam said:

Thank you! That’s the first time I’ve seen her wearing shorts. It’s just crazy after all those years of ridiculous “modesty” dressing being pounded into their heads, the older Duggar daughters are okay with much more casual clothing.

Although they wouldn’t admit it, social pressure makes a huge difference. 10 years ago, everyone at big Sandy wore skirts. Even when it was a pain in the ass and ridiculous for what they were doing. It’s difficult to be the one person wearing pants or shorts in a sea of skirts. But now the pictures of big Sandy show more women wearing pants and shorts than skirts. To me, the people who did it first, had it the hardest. Jinger and Jill had it harder. However they were both married and had moved out by then. So they were around people who didn’t adhere to the strict rule of skirts always. It’s easier for Jessa to now wear this clothing because everyone else has already.

• Upvote 8