IGNORED

Mortons 5: Terrible News from the Smith Home: Sitara Killed while Helping Bret Cut Down a Tree

hoipolloi

Done right, CrossFit has an injury rate similar to powerlifting/weightlifting. The problem is that it often feels like a cult and that means people who should be working out at a lower and slower pace are not and people who should be taking a break to heal are not. Additionally the skill of the trainers varies and again because of the cult like atmosphere, people may not question faulty advice similarly to the way the fundies continue to follow pastors who are problematic. 

Anyway,I was thinking about this tonight because I wondered if Kennedy had given birth yet. She has not posted in a while and IIRC she must be close to term now. 

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Done right, CrossFit has an injury rate similar to powerlifting/weightlifting. The problem is that it often feels like a cult and that means people who should be working out at a lower and slower pace are not and people who should be taking a break to heal are not. Additionally the skill of the trainers varies and again because of the cult like atmosphere, people may not question faulty advice similarly to the way the fundies continue to follow pastors who are problematic. 

Anyway,I was thinking about this tonight because I wondered if Kennedy had given birth yet. She has not posted in a while and IIRC she must be close to term now. 

She will probably post some idiotic story about how she had no idea she was in labor until the baby was crowning 🙄

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She will probably post some idiotic story about how she had no idea she was in labor until the baby was crowning 🙄

Oh, absolutely. First, she didn't know she was pregnant. Then she "forgot" to share it's a boy until way later. Next, the baby will be here & she never even knew she was in labor.

I have been anticipating the birth for just that reason. I want to see her spin on the "oh silly me" chain of events. 

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, arareyeah said:

TBH because English is not my first language I read "Kressant" like "croissant".

My mind goes, is it "Crescent or Croissant? and ends up with "kroiscent"...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

At one time, someone mentioned they noticed when Alyssa posted a lineup of her kids, she eventually announced/was found out to be, pregnant. 

The baby is 4 months old and there are new IG pictures of all the babies lined up. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

11 hours ago, fundiefan said:

At one time, someone mentioned they noticed when Alyssa posted a lineup of her kids, she eventually announced/was found out to be, pregnant. 

The baby is 4 months old and there are new IG pictures of all the babies lined up. 

I completely agree with this theory, while at the same time... Alyssa is pregnant more often than not, so is it pointed or is it a coincidence? Or is it pregnancy hormones that makes her do it without even realizing that there's a correlation for why she does?

• Upvote 2

Last time she did a line up picture she wasn't actually pregnant yet.  I think that this is something she does when the youngest is around 4 months, just so happens that the first 3 times she was already preggo again. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I think that this is something she does when the youngest is around 4 months, just so happens that the first 3 times she was already preggo again

I did a mental face palm when I read that and actually said, "Oh, for f**k's sake" out loud. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/11/2021 at 4:49 PM, Howl said:

My mind goes, is it "Crescent or Croissant? and ends up with "kroiscent"...

I usually read it as “cress-ant”. I wonder where her parents got the idea for that name from. Do her siblings have relatively normal names in comparison?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I did a mental face palm when I read that and actually said, "Oh, for f**k's sake" out loud. 

It really is crazy.  With the line up pictures this week it was cute and yet obscene.  She's got 5 under 5.  She will no doubt have another this time next year.  I can't even imagine the exhaustion.  My youngest is 4 and only in the last few months, and with me actively working on it, do I feel like I'm my own person again in terms of having time to sit and read a book or watch a show that I want to watch.  She's going to have another 12 kids easily.  

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JMO said:

Last time she did a line up picture she wasn't actually pregnant yet.

I don't have access to any private accounts and I'm only going by Alyssa's public account - so I might be wrong. However the last line up she did was the photoshoot she did in Dec 2020 and then the new baby was born in June of 2021. Alyssa says that the new baby was "a little earlier than expected" but she looks like an early term baby so I suspect she was pregnant at the December photoshoot. However she then did another photoshoot in July 2021 and now again. July might have just been the first time she was able gather enough time/energy for a photoshoot but I'll bet she's pregnant again. She's just that fertile.

In any case, I think we can all agree on one thing: I have spent WAY TOO MUCH time thinking about this and I really should get a life 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I don't have access to any private accounts and I'm only going by Alyssa's public account - so I might be wrong. However the last line up she did was the photoshoot she did in Dec 2020 and then the new baby was born in June of 2021. Alyssa says that the new baby was "a little earlier than expected" but she looks like an early term baby so I suspect she was pregnant at the December photoshoot. However she then did another photoshoot in July 2021 and now again. July might have just been the first time she was able gather enough time/energy for a photoshoot but I'll bet she's pregnant again. She's just that fertile.

In any case, I think we can all agree on one thing: I have spent WAY TOO MUCH time thinking about this and I really should get a life 😀

I think way too much as well.  LOL, but I remember we first started speculating with the photoshoot she did end of May 2020.  It was coordinated in the way of her previous ones with the gauzy white dresses on the girls.  The boy was almost 3 months old at the time, so it would fit with the timing her pregnancies up until then. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, Howl said:

Not to mention what's getting into his lungs. 

Premier Crossfit in Tyler, TX.   Who we are: Maranatha & Matthew Chapman (Owners)

The only time I've read about rhabdomyolysis is in reference to overworking at a CrossFit box.  "Rhabdomyolysis can be a life-threatening condition caused by muscle breakdown and muscle death."

Now back to your regular S'Morton's programming/random insanity/horror show.

P.S. Every time I see the "Kressant" spelling, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

The elite gymnast, Riley McCusker, had to pull out of contention for the world championship team in 2019 due to rhabdo from an abusive (and now banned) coach overworking her.

• Upvote 7

Whether the picture line up means anything or not, I think one thing the entire world can agree on is that Alyssa will give birth to #6 well before her oldest turns 6. 

And she can't be exhausted because it's her duty. Reading a book or taking a bath or breathing without a child attached to her is not part of the life laid out for her. Make, birth & raise the babies for Jesus (and I suspect Sam's quiver bragging rights & ego) and don't ask questions because there is no defying Jesus. 

• Upvote 7

Because she has pregnancies so close together and seemed to get pregnant on her honeymoon, it’s likely she’s never had a miscarriage. Of course she could have had a very early miscarriage. When it comes to pregnancy odds, I’m afraid she will have a miscarriage at some point. That might be the biggest gaps for her. I think that’s how Jill Rod was. She had so many pregnancies close together. When she had a few miscarriages, I believe that’s when gaps started widening. I suppose she could be like Michelle and only have 2 miscarriages. Michelle was very lucky.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Sam's quiver bragging rights & ego

I don't know any fundies personally but I do know people who are the sole provider for their families and some of these people are self employed (as I'm assuming Sam is). There is a constant level of worry about finances and they are often reluctant to relax because they are the person who needs to handle any problems. It takes a toll and many  have confided to me how tired they are. 

I sometimes wonder if fundie men ever get sick of it or if this not an issue because they just assume God will take care of things or perhaps they aren't bothered because the reality is that their wife is the one who handles everything anyway. In Sam's case, do you think he ever regrets giving up youthful fun and games? For that matter does Alyssa. Or is this speculation something they would find alien and/or unthinkable?

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Make, birth & raise the babies for Jesus (and I suspect Sam's quiver bragging rights & ego)

I assume there's an unspoken admiration of a man's virility with these continuous pregnancies...

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Because she has pregnancies so close together and seemed to get pregnant on her honeymoon, it’s likely she’s never had a miscarriage. Of course she could have had a very early miscarriage. When it comes to pregnancy odds, I’m afraid she will have a miscarriage at some point. That might be the biggest gaps for her. I think that’s how Jill Rod was. She had so many pregnancies close together. When she had a few miscarriages, I believe that’s when gaps started widening. I suppose she could be like Michelle and only have 2 miscarriages. Michelle was very lucky.

Michelle could have had more than 2 miscarriages, just that we never heard about them. We heard about “Caleb” because that was her second pregnancy and convinced them to not use birth control, and we heard about Jubilee because she could’ve been baby #20. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, browngrl said:

I don't know any fundies personally but I do know people who are the sole provider for their families and some of these people are self employed (as I'm assuming Sam is). There is a constant level of worry about finances and they are often reluctant to relax because they are the person who needs to handle any problems. It takes a toll and many  have confided to me how tired they are. 

I sometimes wonder if fundie men ever get sick of it or if this not an issue because they just assume God will take care of things or perhaps they aren't bothered because the reality is that their wife is the one who handles everything anyway. In Sam's case, do you think he ever regrets giving up youthful fun and games? For that matter does Alyssa. Or is this speculation something they would find alien and/or unthinkable?

I don't know for real, but the Morton penis owners were raised with an innate sense of superiority & egoism. They think very highly of themselves, their actions, their thinking, their virility, their everything. The men in these ultra fundie circles are really, overall, just as mind f*cked as the women though. They don't have a choice in their futures any more than the women do. They just have more wiggle room. They have to get married (young) and make babies and bring home the bacon. They have to be "the head of the house". Patriarchy is just as damaging to males as it is to females. It's just disguised better in males because of the egoism they're taught. And the power they're given. 

When it comes to Sam & Alyssa, I doubt either of them regrets anything. They don't know any better. Both were raised to believe marriage & baby after baby after baby is their purpose in life. They're both still young - hell, Sam is very young, he isn't even 25 yet!!! - and Alyssa just turned 27. They have no experiences yet to begin questioning anything. They don't leave their bubbles much; same groups of families/friends with the same beliefs. And, the added bonus of living on the compound. They don't even have a neighbor's influence. They see very little of other choices and are arrogant enough to put on the blinders when they do. 

All typical fundie mind control making lives hell since...as long as men chose to play their god & make all the rules. 

And, I knew it but it really hit me typing this...Sam is freaking 24 years old and have five children. FIVE. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

If you go look at Kressant's instagram stories, is she.... is she saying her dog was killed by a large lizard? 

• Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1

13 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

If you go look at Kressant's instagram stories, is she.... is she saying her dog was killed by a large lizard? 

It seems like it. It looks like those lizards can get rather big and can probably cause a fatal bite to a small dog. I doubt it would eat a dog. But a bite might make him bleed to death. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

At least it was a dog and not a kid. I feel bad for the dog, but it is probably better off. I can't imagine it was an adored member of the family. It probably lived outside & barked & was manhandled by all the unruly Morton spawn. Then, dies a death that was more than likely preventable. 

On 10/21/2021 at 6:19 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Do they live in Florida?  I watched a video of a raccoon and an iguana duking it out in a Florida parking lot.  They were about equal in size. 

When I googled to find the youtube, I discovered there is more than one video of iguanas and raccoons fighting. One is by someone's swimming pool, the other took place in a Starbucks parking lot. 

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic