IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 60

samurai_sarah

Think any of these people - at least privately - ever wonder why all their human idols keep getting  arrested and pleading guilty or convicted? I mean, SATAN can’t be getting them all!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

4 hours ago, Hera said:

Think any of these people - at least privately - ever wonder why all their human idols keep getting  arrested and pleading guilty or convicted? I mean, SATAN can’t be getting them all!

I dunno Satan does have a pretty big fortress lol 

• Haha 12

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ewwwww Kirk Cameron 🤢

911599BD-2CCE-45DF-A02A-688C8735633A.jpeg

He is an utter wank and from what I can tell his sister is not much better 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

He is an utter wank and from what I can tell his sister is not much better 

Candace tries to be relatable selling twee clothing to seniors on QVC (shopping channel). She's so phony, masking her hateful views.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

28 minutes ago, viii said:

Jinger will fit right in with them. 

Jinger is like Candace. She tries to hide the hateful beliefs but we all know. 

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...

Our namesake is in Arkansas for the holiday and has already posted a video. It’s 26 minutes, so I haven’t watched it yet. She also posted the photo of the Duggar daughters with Michelle at a coffeehouse from this spring, implying that it was current.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Our namesake is in Arkansas for the holiday and has already posted a video. It’s 26 minutes, so I haven’t watched it yet. She also posted the photo of the Duggar daughters with Michelle at a coffeehouse from this spring, implying that it was current.

I thought that was weird. Joy was obviously pregnant in the pic. So people will know it’s not current. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I skimmed the video. It’s from their visit to Arkansas in the spring from what I saw. I think Jinger is playing loose with the timeline like Jill Rodrigues.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Jessa posted a photo on IG from the same occasion. It was April 4'th, so exactly three months ago. Weird to post this video now. 

I watched the video so you don't have to. Nothing of much interest. They flew to Dallas and had dinner with Justin and Claire, and drove to Arkansas the day after. Hung out with siblings in different combinations. Things we already knew but confirmed: Lauren is seen at least twice. Very pregnant. They also hang out with Kendra and their youngest + the whole JoKen family. They have a little boy who is obviously just a couple of months old, and they don't seem to mind that Jinger is filming the whole family. 

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 14

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

Jessa posted a photo on IG from the same occasion. It was April 4'th, so exactly three months ago. Weird to post this video now. 

I watched the video so you don't have to. Nothing of much interest. They flew to Dallas and had dinner with Justin and Claire, and drove to Arkansas the day after. Hung out with siblings in different combinations. Things we already knew but confirmed: Lauren is seen at least twice. Very pregnant. They also hang out with Kendra and their youngest + the whole JoKen family. They have a little boy who is obviously just a couple of months old, and they don't seem to mind that Jinger is filming the whole family. 

So Jinger is fine putting other people‘s kids in her videos? 

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Huh, would that mean that Kendra has had two babies that went unannounced?  Could her timing support that?  This baby looks pretty young.

• Upvote 2

I thought it was from the 4th of July and almost spit my kimchi when I saw Jill was there because she put a photo of her and Jill as a teaser on her IG story. But then I saw very pregnant Joy.

From April. Could be they took that long to edit the video, or they deliberately waited until Shiny Happy People came out. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, tanba said:

So Jinger is fine putting other people‘s kids in her videos? 

Seems like it. But I assume that the kids parents can say no. We don't see any of Josiah and Laurens kids, for example. Or Jill and Dericks. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Huh, would that mean that Kendra has had two babies that went unannounced?  Could her timing support that?  This baby looks pretty young.

They had Garrett, Addison and Brooklyn while the show was still on the air/they were official. Brooklyn was born in February 2021. We presume that #4 is a boy and born earlier this year. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I can’t help but think it’s slightly hypocritical of her putting other peoples kids in her videos for millions to see when those people seem to be staying out of the spotlight in the last year or more. She doesn’t want it for her own kids. But I guess it’s ok for her nieces and nephews who have almost never been seen on social media? 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t help but think it’s slightly hypocritical of her putting other peoples kids in her videos for millions to see when those people seem to be staying out of the spotlight in the last year or more. She doesn’t want it for her own kids. But I guess it’s ok for her nieces and nephews who have almost never been seen on social media? 

Especially if the parents of the kids keep the kids off social media, too. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Joken’s baby was sitting in a high chair so older than a few months. Kendra was pregnant at Jer & Hannah’s wedding so was about 10 months old in early April.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

24 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Joken’s baby was sitting in a high chair so older than a few months. Kendra was pregnant at Jer & Hannah’s wedding so was about 10 months old in early April.

I don't have kids and I'm also totally worthless in deciding ages, so you are probably totally correct  🙂

Screenshot from the vlog: 

Spoiler

268AF1EC-262F-4077-9D68-1D51AB812010_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
photo under spoiler
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Ahh I just can’t listen to Jinger waffle on and not say anything. She uses a lot of words that she doesn’t understand or use herself and says nothing… it must kill Jeremy that Jill and Derrick are going to be widely more popular for coming out and saying how it is rather than Jinger’s waffling. 😂😂

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

I don't have kids and I'm also totally worthless in deciding ages, so you are probably totally correct  🙂

Screenshot from the vlog: 

Hide contents

268AF1EC-262F-4077-9D68-1D51AB812010_1_201_a.jpeg

I like his side eye. He will need that as a member of the Duggar family.

• Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, xenobia said:

They had Garrett, Addison and Brooklyn while the show was still on the air/they were official. Brooklyn was born in February 2021. We presume that #4 is a boy and born earlier this year. 

Edited by Mama Mia
Never mind

I can’t get over how young Kendra looks yet she’s the mother of four! 
The time delay of posting a video could probably be smokescreen attempt to hide any current pregnancies. It seems like a number of them are preferring to not go public with upcoming baby news as a way to sort of blend in and not call attention to themselves. 

• Upvote 1