IGNORED

Mortons 5: Terrible News from the Smith Home: Sitara Killed while Helping Bret Cut Down a Tree

hoipolloi

My gramma with 9 kids has 20 grandchildren. 11 of us were born between 1980 an 1987, and it was definitely harder for us, I think to feel special when there were so many all at once. The other 9 cousins have been spread out over the last 30 years, and they most definitely got more attention individual attention than the rest of us. 

Of course, my gramma also has 25 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchild, and they've had varying degrees of attention, depending on how far away we all live. 

To my gramma's credit, she does try very hard to keep up with birthdays. She remembers them mostly herself, but I did make a spreadsheet a few years ago that I sent her (spreadsheet was for myself, she uses it as her memory isn't as great as it used to be). 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 6

On 4/25/2022 at 10:19 AM, Noquiver said:

Are the Robert’s no longer fundie or are they just no longer modest fundies? 

I'm pretty sure Marty lived with her husband before marriage and Daisy doesn't seem to have kept any Fundie friends from what I've seen. They're definitely an interesting one - nothing like expected 10 or more years ago. 

The Norma divorce possiblity is wild - I remember her wedding being as modern as possible while still being Fundie adjacent. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I'm pretty sure Marty lived with her husband before marriage and Daisy doesn't seem to have kept any Fundie friends from what I've seen. They're definitely an interesting one - nothing like expected 10 or more years ago. 

The Norma divorce possiblity is wild - I remember her wedding being as modern as possible while still being Fundie adjacent. 

I still can’t believe one of them married a Morton. The Robertses seem like they want to be seen as hip, modern, educated, and cool. While the Mortons seem to want to stay ignorant and live behind the times. 

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I still can’t believe one of them married a Morton. The Robertses seem like they want to be seen as hip, modern, educated, and cool. While the Mortons seem to want to stay ignorant and live behind the times. 

And they were so Bates adjacent, it's amazing to see the transformation. Makes me curious how much of Bates kids lives are closer to the Roberts kids, just more private. Campbell and Josie were very friendly and seem super similar. 

And in major Morton news, the final Morton has found his potential future bride. Paul is in a relationship with someone named Julia from OSA/aka their anti-abortion hate group. Other than the one super understandable divorce, that's a perfect 12 married off. 

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

And they were so Bates adjacent, it's amazing to see the transformation. Makes me curious how much of Bates kids lives are closer to the Roberts kids, just more private. Campbell and Josie were very friendly and seem super similar. 

And in major Morton news, the final Morton has found his potential future bride. Paul is in a relationship with someone named Julia from OSA/aka their anti-abortion hate group. Other than the one super understandable divorce, that's a perfect 12 married off. 

He’s only 18. I hope they have a long courtship. Ugh.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Grace Sanders was in Daisy's wedding. So, some fundie friends remain. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Is that Jason Storms' daughter? 

8 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Is that Jason Storms' daughter? 

It doesn’t look like his daughter Julia in the picture Paul posted. Julia Storms has brown hair and I think she has darker eyes than that girl. 

The Roberts family might be less fundie in that they wear stylish clothing and aren't saving it all for marriage but dollars to donuts they are all Trumpers and probably more than a few Q folk IMO.

• Upvote 14

13 minutes ago, browngrl said:

The Roberts family might be less fundie in that they wear stylish clothing and aren't saving it all for marriage but dollars to donuts they are all Trumpers and probably more than a few Q folk IMO.

The thing is, I have come across a lot of atheist trumpers. I know that a huge portion of fundies are trumpers. But there are so many trumpers that aren’t fundie. I look at my home town as an example. It’s trumpville. But very few fundies live there. I’ve also seen some people who left fundieland and are trumpers. So while I agree they are probably trumpers, some could consider themselves ex fundie while still humping trumps leg like a horny dog. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

All right, I'm in snooping mode -- where are we seeing that her name is Julia?

17 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

All right, I'm in snooping mode -- where are we seeing that her name is Julia?

This is the photo in question. Julia Ann Storms commented under it with hearts but I don’t think that means it’s her in the picture. I think she is just friends with both of them and “loves” they are together. 

D38DCC0E-1DD8-4479-A67A-986431A5E6C2.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is the photo in question. Julia Ann Storms commented under it with hearts but I don’t think that means it’s her in the picture. I think she is just friends with both of them and “loves” they are together. 

D38DCC0E-1DD8-4479-A67A-986431A5E6C2.jpeg

I agree, no way that's her in the pic. Didn't know if anyone who follows them on private has more info.

I thought it was the Julia Ann....so we don't know her name then. Hmmm. Some digging to do. 

45 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I thought it was the Julia Ann....so we don't know her name then. Hmmm. Some digging to do. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl was in OSA though. It seems like there are quite a few young single fundie kids of these OSA members that have grown up in it and are all friends now. The youngest 4 Thomas girls, Lisa Metzger’s kids, the Storms, Trewhellas, Campanas and Mortons

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl was in OSA though. It seems like there are quite a few young single fundie kids of these OSA members that have grown up in it and are all friends now. The youngest 4 Thomas girls, Lisa Metzger’s kids, the Storms, Trewhellas, Campanas and Mortons

It would make sense. I couldn't find her on Martha's insta but I did find a lot of adoption related things which.....joy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

I keep thinking about how pissy-pants-thrilled these fascist OSA-sucking assholes must be about this week's news and I'm pretty sure my head is going to start spinning a full 360 degrees with black bile spewing out of my mouth in all directions at any second now. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

On 5/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, lexiloumarie said:

It would make sense. I couldn't find her on Martha's insta but I did find a lot of adoption related things which.....joy. 

Martha is only posting about adoption as a response to the SCOTUS news. Despite their proximity to the Smith family, no Mortons in the past two generations have adopted a child, or expressed any desire to adopt publicly. 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Martha is only posting about adoption as a response to the SCOTUS news. Despite their proximity to the Smith family, no Mortons in the past two generations have adopted a child, or expressed any desire to adopt publicly. 

Not posts, she follows accounts related to adoption and specifically agencies in GA as well. This was before the leak. She's dealt with pretty significant secondary infertility and she's pretty open about wanting more kids. I sincerely hope that there is no way they pass a background check and home study but who knows. Someone let Captain Brett and Jackie adopt a passel of kids.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, izzybluetoo said:

Lise is pregnant according to her IG. 

I knew we weren't really in a time on earth with no pregnant Morton. Just a week or so ago we talked about how there weren't any Morton pregnancies and I was so shocked at the mere idea. I just knew it couldn't be right; the world doesn't work that way. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

On 5/6/2022 at 1:40 PM, lexiloumarie said:

Not posts, she follows accounts related to adoption and specifically agencies in GA as well. This was before the leak. She's dealt with pretty significant secondary infertility and she's pretty open about wanting more kids. I sincerely hope that there is no way they pass a background check and home study but who knows. Someone let Captain Brett and Jackie adopt a passel of kids.

Ah, okay. I didn't realize she was following adoption accounts as well. I've followed her since she created the account, and while I've noticed she reposts the usual anti-choice drivel every time she sees an opportunity, I've never looked into her activity further.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:47 AM, izzybluetoo said:

Lise is pregnant according to her IG. 

Next to Martha and Katie, she's the one I'm most surprised to see an announcement from. She turned 40 in December, and it's been over two years since Elijah, which is her longest gap to date. Lise married Cleve about 5 minutes before she turned 30, and assuming all goes well (and she delivers before December), she will have produced 6 children in the 11 years since her marriage. Not quite Alyssa Morton numbers, but it's incredible to consider what would have happened if she'd started her family closer to Campbell or Alyssa's married ages.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Martha posted a picture of Kennedy and Andrews coffeeshop opening that had Paul's new girlfriend pictured. The mother looks familiar but I can't place her. 

• Upvote 4

I will admit that Katie Morton did one thing I totally agree with. Her oldest used to be Bret Alan Smith Jr. Now he is Brian Andrew Morton. He has the same first two initials and the Morton last name. If I was in her situation, I would do the exact same thing. I’m hoping Brian had input on his new name. I would talk to the kid and come up with a new name. Because he shouldn’t have to have the same name as that monster. I’m guessing all the kids go by their last name Morton now too. 

• Upvote 26

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic