IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

She did! Ezra Michael Holloway born 24 April.

So this was Isa's 'birthday cousin'. So the baby on Rachel's lap must have been hers, born earlier? Cause they are in Paraguay, right? 

She bragged that she's got three under three! Got a late start but going hard.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Angelface said:

How old is Addie?

She will be 33 in July. 

• Upvote 2

I’m sure Addie will eventually slow down. They all do. I wonder what she named this child. The first is named after her husband, the second is named after herself, maybe the third will be named after a grandparent. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure Addie will eventually slow down. They all do. I wonder what she named this child. The first is named after her husband, the second is named after herself, maybe the third will be named after a grandparent. 

Ezra Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

Ezra Michael

So after her husband and dad. That would have been my guess. Her next will probably have the middle name Dorothy if it’s a girl. The Mortons are very much into naming children after family members.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

Francesca Morton didn't reveal her girls name but according to her instagram she is Mama to A & T, so I guess the girl starts with a t.

My thoughts are Trinity, Tabitha, Thea, Tess, Tessa, Tegan, Tatum

• Upvote 4

Someone said Tavia - I think it was Fundie infoplace on tumblr. Not sure if it was name or nickname.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Someone said Tavia - I think it was Fundie infoplace on tumblr. Not sure if it was name or nickname.

Tavia sounds like it could potentially be a nickname for Octavia--a beautiful and nowadays quite uncommon name, IMO.

• Upvote 4

What's her son's name again? 

45 minutes ago, JMO said:

What's her son's name again? 

Abram. 

• Thank You 1

Jet Willis gave birth to Elias John around 4/25.

• Thank You 2

I'm glad she and the baby are okay, but if she were living in the time period she always says she wants to live in, she'd be down and likely the baby, too. Trust in god, my Aunt Fanny. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kelly Havens had her daughter. 

0C853EB1-AD12-4626-9774-5A4200DCEDF6.jpeg

The good - they recognized a medical emergency and went to a hospital in enough time to save both mother and baby. She’s one I would expect to give birth in a field while chanting prayers. 

The not-so-good #1 - Kelly and Jill R can compete as to who had the greater amount of blood loss. 

The not-so-good #2 - she and Karissa can compete for the title of “most miraculous natural delivery” or, as most of us would call it, “risking their lives in the name of natural birth.” Based on that brief summary, she is very lucky both she and baby are still alive. I try to avoid following her but this is going to be another overwrought birth story. 

• Upvote 16

I'm glad Kelly and her baby are ok but "miraculous natural delivery" this is not. 1500mL is a BIG hemorrhage (and remember volume is often underestimated). Even worse all of this could have been avoided with an ultrasound.

She is lucky she survived and it is thanks to swift intervention from doctors and nurses. In the olden days that she likes to pretend she lives in - she would have died.

• Upvote 18

20 hours ago, postscript said:

The not-so-good #2 - she and Karissa can compete for the title of “most miraculous natural delivery” or, as most of us would call it, “risking their lives in the name of natural birth.”

I’d call it “risking their lives due to first world privilege”.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

I just need to add one thing about Kelly’s baby Teresa. I really hope she doesn’t call her Tess. Because her last name is Stickle. Say that out loud and you will understand 😑

Kelly posted this about her birth. She’s very lucky nothing tragic happened due to the placenta previa:

C40B9326-9B20-4F6C-91E0-11FE4C277A49.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my gosh - who is that twat?  She  is a whole new level of stupid!! 

I'm not sure it could have been complete previa... if there is something blocking the exit (which the placenta is with complete placenta previa) then no baby will fit through... my mum had complete placenta previa with me... the placenta was getting pushed out before me (preterm labor at 29 weeks) and if she hadn't already been in the hospital at the time due to her being a nurse and on duty, the doctors said we wouldn't have survived. We would have bled out before they could have reacted.... 

Although that was 39 years ago... a lot has changed in the medical field since then... 

Edited by Hazelbunny
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just need to add one thing about Kelly’s baby Teresa. I really hope she doesn’t call her Tess. Because her last name is Stickle. Say that out loud and you will understand 😑

Kelly posted this about her birth. She’s very lucky nothing tragic happened due to the placenta previa:

C40B9326-9B20-4F6C-91E0-11FE4C277A49.jpeg

We really need a shudder emoji. That is terrifying. She’s lucky she and the baby are both still alive. 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

Oh my gosh - who is that twat?  She  is a whole new level of stupid!! 

I'm not sure it could have been complete previa... if there is something blocking the exit (which the placenta is with complete placenta previa) then no baby will fit through... my mum had complete placenta previa with me... the placenta was getting pushed out before me (preterm labor at 29 weeks) and if she hadn't already been in the hospital at the time due to her being a nurse and on duty, the doctors said we wouldn't have survived. We would have bled out before they could have reacted.... 

Although that was 39 years ago... a lot has changed in the medical field since then... 

she did say she lost a lot of blood. She hasn’t posted the full story yet. But I bet it will make us all want to punch walls. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

She said she never had an anatomy scan, just midwife prenatal care. I am so good with qualified midwifery and support people having lower interventions when they can and want to. But there is just no good reason not to get one single ultrasound in this county in this age. She would probably qualify for medicaid for pregnant women. There are just so many things that can be understood through an anatomy scan so that you are as prepared as possible for birth and postnatal care. 

• Upvote 8