IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 60

samurai_sarah

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

First Candice Cameron and now Mel Gibson. It’s like they are trying to pose with actors I don’t like. Maybe next will be Gwyneth Paltrow. 

7AE50B83-897E-4B8D-8016-009953ED6D79.jpeg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45426332

"Vaginal egg lawsuit" is a phrase that should not exist.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I saw that picture earlier today and 100% didn't know that was Mel Gibson. My thought was that it was some elderly friend from church that they respected but was going through a hard time.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

On 4/19/2024 at 2:06 AM, Kiki03910 said:

Tight pants for men have been popular for a few years now. It confounds me. If I want to see your dick, I'll let you know. Otherwise, put it away, kthxbye.

I'm the opposite. I'm all about men's clothing getting sluttier. Tight pants, hoochie daddy short shorts, the works. Gimme that 5 inch inseam 😍

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

46 minutes ago, AverageGiraffe said:

I'm the opposite. I'm all about men's clothing getting sluttier. Tight pants, hoochie daddy short shorts, the works. Gimme that 5 inch inseam 😍

I do like shorter shorts on men. Like mid thigh. When men wear huge long cargo shorts, it completely obscured their legs. Now that’s modesty. You can’t see anything. So nicely fitting shorts that go to mid thigh are visually more pleasing. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do like shorter shorts for men. Like mid-thigh. When men wear huge long cargo shorts, they completely obscure their legs. Now that’s modesty. You can’t see anything. So nicely fitting shorts that go to mid-thigh are visually more pleasing. 

I HATE those ugly cargo shorts and the long board shorts on everyone. People should wear what they like, but men's wear in rural areas is so sloppy and gross.  They are so afraid of being fashionable that they look uncomfortable and usually kind of dirty. 

I like men who work out and don't care that their shorts are short, because it's easier to run fast in short shorts. Not men who drive around mocking men who work out for being (insert derogatory term for women of choice here). Also let me see some calf muscle kthanksbye

• Upvote 3

My dad kept some of his 80s shorty shorts well into the 1990s. Teenage me was mortified if he wore them out of the house. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

When I was a kid, my mom had a huge crush on Tom Selleck in "Magnum PI". I think that turned me off men's short-shorts for all time. Why were men so hairy back then???

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

When I was a kid, my mom had a huge crush on Tom Selleck in "Magnum PI". I think that turned me off men's short-shorts for all time. Why were men so hairy back then???

Hairy men were seen as manly men. And it was a turn on to have lots of body hair. Nowadays many hairy men will shave their chests and backs. 

• Upvote 5

Hair is a genetic thing- My husband and son have so much hair. They could be gorillas. There is no (male)shaving going on here- Probably too lazy.

And in the words of Kramer from Seinfeld- “You can’t shave your chest hair Jerry, it will just grow in thicker and darker.”

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I HATE those ugly cargo shorts and the long board shorts on everyone. People should wear what they like, but men's wear in rural areas is so sloppy and gross.  They are so afraid of being fashionable that they look uncomfortable and usually kind of dirty. 

I like men who work out and don't care that their shorts are short, because it's easier to run fast in short shorts. Not men who drive around mocking men who work out for being (insert derogatory term for women of choice here). Also let me see some calf muscle kthanksbye

Wait…shorter shorts make you run faster? That’s my problem. Also, I do not run, I jog which is good enough for a woman screaming towards 70.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Wait…shorter shorts make you run faster? That’s my problem. Also, I do not run, I jog which is good enough for a woman screaming towards 70.

I mean, running makes people really hot. less fabric = easier heat dissipation. Good running clothes are essential to training hard - I want nothing rubbing me, nothing itchy, nothing ill fitting when concentrating all of my energy on making it to a finish line. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I mean, running makes people really hot. less fabric = easier heat dissipation. Good running clothes are essential to training hard - I want nothing rubbing me, nothing itchy, nothing ill fitting when concentrating all of my energy on making it to a finish line. 

I know this is super OT, but I'm always looking for good sports bra recommendations for exercise. And I totally agree with light/minimal clothing for exercise.

There's a club for that:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2