IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

Another greyhound litter named by someone who couldn't keep their politics out of it. BTW, these could all be the same breeder - if there's a way to tell who the breeder is on this site, I don't know what it is.

And he wasn't able to see into the future - the dogs don't get racing names until they are 12-18 months old.

image.png.fa28deacbbe717237889732dec4e46d5.png

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Another greyhound litter named by someone who couldn't keep their politics out of it. BTW, these could all be the same breeder - if there's a way to tell who the breeder is on this site, I don't know what it is.

And he wasn't able to see into the future - the dogs don't get racing names until they are 12-18 months old.

image.png.fa28deacbbe717237889732dec4e46d5.png

I'm reading that as a timeline: "Covid is a hoax" stuff, "no mask now", attended a "peaceful protest" (right...like Jan 6?), ended up at Pine Ridge hospital, and then on a Ventilator. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

On 5/23/2021 at 2:50 PM, thoughtful said:

I had to look up whether that was another Biden insult, and, sure enough, it was:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30077381/joe-biden-hairy-legs-swimming-pool-story/

I’m willing to bet any conservative guys who use that insult probably have full on carpets on their backs.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I'm reading that as a timeline: "Covid is a hoax" stuff, "no mask now", attended a "peaceful protest" (right...like Jan 6?), ended up at Pine Ridge hospital, and then on a Ventilator. 

I suspect the Peaceful Protest name is a sarcastic dig at BLM.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

22 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I was only able to find breeder info on a couple of the litters. The breeder has the same unusual last name as a Faux analyst. I don't know that they're related, so I won't post it here. If the breeder is related to the analyst, the stupid names would make sense.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

George P. Bush is Jeb Bush's son.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 6

Oh this is priceless.  George P. Bush is desperately charisma challenged.  Him trying to hitch himself onto the Trump wagon is rather sad.  Even more pathetic, he's trying to primary Ken Paxton for the TX Att General position.  Ken has been elected as attorney general while under indictment for financial fraud (he was trying to sell some type of financial instrument w/out declaring that he was being paid) so I don't think George P. has a snowball's chance in hell. 

And no, Paxton's case has not gone to trial. 

But where was I? 

Speaking of someone else who is challenged -- Laura Loomer proves once again that she is the most credulous person on the planet: 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

Sure, Jan.  "FBI surveillance van" is totally what the FBI would call their WiFi network when on a secret surveillance mission. :pb_rollseyes:

• Haha 21

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Sure, Jan.  "FBI surveillance van" is totally what the FBI would call their WiFi network when on a secret surveillance mission. :pb_rollseyes:

This makes me want to rename my home network "FBI surveillance van" just so neighbors trying to connect to the internet would see it come up on searches.

• Haha 16
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

She's the one who claimed the tires on her car were slashed, but when she showed pictures, it was obvious that they were cracking and splitting because they were old and needed to be replaced.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

She also chained herself to the door of Twitter's headquarters in 2018 after Twitter banned her.  She was there for a few hours, and then requested that she be cut loose -- no literally cut loose -- bolt cutters were used to get her out of handcuffs. 

This woman is the top-tier wing nut. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

She's the one who claimed the tires on her car were slashed, but when she showed pictures, it was obvious that they were cracking and splitting because they were old and needed to be replaced.

Where is he getting 7 to 9 years from?  I've never had factories last that long, let alone the replacements.  More like 3 to 4 years for me.  Maybe if it's some little older person who only drives their cars on Sundays and never gets out of second gear. 

And oh yeah, if you needed further proof that Branch Trumpvidians are disgusting

A 70-year-old Ohio man who told cops he was a “Trump man” confessed to repeatedly urinating and defecating in front of a neighbor’s home because the residents "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," according to a police report.

Jerry Detrick, the accused septuagenarian serial pooper, was cited Sunday for littering after the homeowner caught him in the act around 3:15 AM in Greenville, a western Ohio city.

Investigators say that Matthew Guyette called 911 after spotting a man squatting down and relieving himself near a privet hedge outside the home Guyette, 59, shares with his husband. Upon being confronted by Guyette, the suspect got up and walked away from the property.

Based on a description provided by Guyette, police subsequently identified Detrick, a retired high school teacher, as a suspect in the predawn pooping. Detrick, seen at right, lives a couple of blocks from Guyette’s residence.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 8

32 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Where is he getting 7 to 9 years from?  I've never had factories last that long, let alone the replacements.  More like 3 to 4 years for me.  Maybe if it's some little older person who only drives their cars on Sundays and never gets out of second gear. 

*raises hand* Mr. Cartmann99 and I are the sort of folks that unless we run over a nail or something, our tires end up having to be replaced because of age, not because of tread wear. The new car that we bought in December 2019 had about 300 miles on the odometer, and it still hasn't hit 10,000 miles. :my_biggrin: The pandemic did keep us home more, but even in a normal year, we drive less than the average.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at those damn kids to get off my lawn. :character-oldtimer:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

On 6/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, Xan said:

This makes me want to rename my home network "FBI surveillance van" just so neighbors trying to connect to the internet would see it come up on searches.

I love when people have creative names for their WIFI networks. Mine is "Nemesis Mainframe" after the Decepticon base in Transformers. My neighbor's is named after his cat. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I love when people have creative names for their WIFI networks. Mine is "Nemesis Mainframe" after the Decepticon base in Transformers. My neighbor's is named after his cat. 

DH didn't get too creative with ours, but our neighbour has literally translated his last name into english for his, which turns it into something* like "Money Pit". 

*obviously not the real name, don't want to inadvertently dox, but it's close enough for the joke to work

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Mine is similar to "NoRepugsAllowed"

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

DH didn't get too creative with ours, but our neighbour has literally translated his last name into english for his, which turns it into something* like "Money Pit". 

I saw that movie:

:my_biggrin:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

BTs at baseball games

A fan was kicked out of Fenway Park in Boston on Monday after unfurling a banner that read "Trump Won Save America." 

The fan, who has not been identified, unfurled the banner over the center field wall at the home of the Boston Red Sox during the fourth inning of the team's win over the Miami Marlins, according to WMUR. 

A team spokesperson said the act constituted a violation of the Red Sox's policy prohibiting signs of any kind from being hung or affixed to the ballpark, and the person was immediately removed from the ballpark. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 3

Ugh, these right wing extremists. What a bunch of cringeworthy drama queens. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

It doesn’t say for sure but I’m guessing this idiot is a BT. 

WATERLOO (AP) — An Iowa man who threatened to have Democratic U.S. Rep. Jerry Nadler of New York assassinated has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison.

Kenneth Dean Brown, 57, of Waterloo, was sentenced Friday for threatening Nadler in a phone call on Dec. 18, 2019, federal prosecutors said in a news release.

Brown pleaded guilty in December to one count of transmitting a threatening communication in interstate commerce. He will be on supervised release for three years after he leaves prison.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic