IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

Just now, AnywhereButHere said:

I did see one recently (ish) that had the big city guy chuck it all for the small town bakery owner. So, there's that, I guess.

Yes, I watch more of these than I should like to admit. ? They're nice, mindless, eye-rolling, fluff that I don't have to pay attention to, and everything always works out in the end. 

Apparently, there are a bunch of Royalty themed ones coming out this month. A few channels have had ads lately.

Husband: Oh, look. There are more of those crappy shows you watch coming out.

Me: Yeah? Cool.

Husband: They must really want to push this show. Here's the ad again.

Me: No, that's a different show. Same theme though!

Husband: It's the same. There's the princess falling for some guy.

Me: No, it's a different movie. 

Husband: It's the same plot. Same plot - it has to be the same show.

Me: It has a different title. Different movie. ?‍♀️

Husband: IT'S THE SAME DAMN MOVIE! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM!!! :bangheaddesk:

My kids make the same argument that the music I listen to is all the same.  I tell them if they don't have the sophistication to appreciate the obvious differences between the art of CC DeVille when he was with Poison and when he went solo with Samantha 7 that is sad for them, but not my problem.  :) 

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

I always tell my students this about any genre of music, film, books, etc. If you enjoy one, you perceive differences but enjoy the stylistic consistency. If you dislike one, it all "sounds/looks the same" to you.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Parscale didn't believe that everything Trump touches dies until it was too late for him:

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Parscale didn't believe that everything Trump touches dies until it was too late for him:

Stephen King taught us to never go full Trashcan Man:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=9189378

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

A Branch Trumpvidian up in Washington State is mad cause her husband lost his job for being a stick of fuck to a reporter

A pro-Trump councilwoman from Washington went viral after filming herself sobbing and blaming “antifa” after her husband was fired from his job for harassing a reporter at the “Million MAGA March” in Washington, D.C.

Michelle Dawson, a councilwoman in Yacolt, Washington, uploaded her teary-eyed, 17-minute rant to Facebook. In the since-deleted video (saved here for posterity), Dawson addresses the actions of her husband. Jeremy Dawson lost his job as a construction foreman after physically confronting reporter Laura Jedeed at the Million MAGA March.

Rather than disavow her husband’s behavior, however, Michelle Dawson blames "antifa" for the controversy and accuses her husband’s former employer of “bend[ing] their knee to terrorism.” 

On Sunday, Twitter meme account @JaredPushner shared a video that intercut Dawson’s tearful Facebook rant with footage of her husband from the Million MAGA March. The video has been viewed more than 300,000 times on Twitter and migrated to the r/PublicFreakout subreddit where it has earned a whopping 43,000 upvotes in less than a day. 

Well lady, fuck your feelings.  Seriously.  If anyone on our side told off a reporter and lost our jobs over it you'd be right there to gloat so you can go straight to hell.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Spoiler

:shakehead:

Edited by Cartmann99
added tweets
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 3

30 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Two people named Mike talking to one another is a sign from God?

I'm convinced that he smokes those pillows he sells. 

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

Q seems a bit at a loss; all I can see is "media doesn't call elections" and "electors haven't cast their votes yet". I wonder what they'll say on the 15th, when electors have cast their vote.
Oh! I did see someone say the "only way forward for Biden is if Trump concedes", so I suppose they'll hang onto that until January 20th.

A lot are posting this:

"I'm not angry at being banned from Twitter. Their desperation brings me peace.
That said, I won't be returning to it. I fought like hell for 2+ years on that digital battlefield and did my duty as best I knew how. I made it longer than I ever expected to. Now digital soldiers must rise and fight in my stead.
You can still find my bad antics on Gab and Parler.
The sun is rising, Patriots. God speed. God wins."

I suppose Twitter banning them is a sign of "desperation" because obviously, they're trying to prevent the truth from coming out.
And is that what all this is? They post on Twitter and FB and think they're part of a war...? SMH.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I thought that said Matt Gaetz and was confused as hell that he was tweeting something productive. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

There’s a sucker born every minute and a lot of them grew up to be fuck face supporters. 

When Donald J. Trump’s childhood home in Queens was on the market four years ago, Mr. Trump, then a candidate for president, publicly mused about buying it himself.

Now, he might not have to: The home’s latest owner is launching a crowdfunding campaign with the goal of giving the five-bedroom Tudor in Jamaica Estates to the president as a gift — once the $3 million price tag is met.

The unusual real estate maneuver seeks to capitalize on the devotion of some of Mr. Trump’s supporters, in the hopes that the same commitment that has driven them to attend his large rallies in the middle of a pandemic will also induce them to open their wallets. The sellers hope donations might also be fueled by an impulse to mollify Mr. Trump with a personalized parting gift as his presidential term nears its end.

The fund-raiser could also solve another problem that has plagued the home’s owner in recent years: an inability to find a buyer.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4

Dozens. DOZENS! of Proud Boys are massing in DC in protest.  In kilts.  It turns out their kilts are made by Verillas, an LGBT owned/operated company who assessed how much in merch the Proud Boys were wearing and donated that amount to the NAACP

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 8

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 13

I am sorely tempted to say there should be some counter protestors there blowing vuvuzelas back at the BTs.  Of course I wouldn't want to inflict those on people living in the area.   

• Upvote 9

I like to think that Parler is really a big FBI honeypot as it's getting even scarier with the domestic terrorist threats now.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic