IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, Xan said:

Why did little Ben Shapiro buy one piece of wood?

Republican cosplay.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

I'm pretty sure FJ discussed these bleach people in relation to a patriarch & family that came to the attention of CPS in the Denver area (IIRC) who used this bleach in his family's drinking water.  

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 4

Moron thinks grain, yeast, and hops are not plant based.

Now that Donald Trump’s former economic adviser Larry Kudlow has taken his words of wisdom from the White House to Fox News, he wants the nation to know that President Joe Biden is plotting to force Americans to drink “plant-based beer.”

Egads. Apparently the man who declared COVID-19 “contained close to airtight” before more than 570,000 Americans died is not talking about the beer everyone drinks now. That’s typically made from grains, hops and yeast — and not an ounce of steak. (Additives may include animal products, like gelatin, but beer is definitely plant based.)

Nevertheless, he insisted that Americans would be left to “grill” Brussels spouts on July Fourth (which are apparently bad not only because they’re vegetables but also because they first became popular in Brussels, so they aren’t very nativist) and drink that horrible beer.

Kudlow’s jaw-dropping goof, possibly his most delicious ever, was red meat to critics on Twitter.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 14

Hey Larry having a delicious plant based beverage right now. 

F3355A4E-BC79-4DB3-9141-005D0F497F27.thumb.jpeg.d92a6e3865f7eb9af334c881bbca7125.jpeg

• Upvote 8

10 hours ago, smittykins said:

Mmmm, meat beer...??

SNL should do a parody where people are upset about not being able to buy meat-based beer.

• I Agree 7

• 3 weeks later...

Par. This is the course. 

Students for Trump co-founder and pugnacious MAGA Twitter star Ryan Fournier allegedly helped his friend create a fake law firm to bilk innocent clients, only to turn against his one-time partner to help federal law enforcement, according to records and statements made Tuesday by a lawyer involved in the case.

The new revelations about Fournier’s alleged involvement in the fake law firm came after a Tuesday sentencing hearing where a federal judge sentenced Fournier’s Students for Trump co-founder, 25-year-old John Lambert, to 13 months in jail for operating a fake law practice.

Fournier will not face prosecution himself, according to a document filed by federal prosecutors. In a federal court filing, the man now identified as Fournier is described as “providing information to the government since in or about April 2018 in the hope of not being charged for his role in the wire-fraud conspiracy.”

• Thank You 8

Yeah fuck knob supporters will misappropriate anything or anyone to support their giant orange calf. 

Buckingham Palace has made a formal request to have a doctored image of Queen Elizabeth II wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and a QAnon brooch removed from a "Trump Train" bus that was seen at a rally held by Reps. Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene in Florida last week.

A Palace spokesperson told BuzzFeed News that they were aware of the fact that the Queen's image was being used, saying "representations asking for [the photo's] removal have been made."

The bus is owned and operated by a Trump supporter named Buddy Hall. According to its GoFundMe page, the Trump Train was created as an "unofficial campaign tour bus to support the 2020 reelection of President Trump."

Hall putting the British monarch on his treason train was about as appropriate as a Confederate flag at a memorial for the 1st Minnesota Infantry Regiment. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

Real space case here

A Space Force lieutenant colonel has been removed from his command after appearing on a conservative podcast criticizing the United States military.

Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier joined The Steve Gruber show to discuss his new book, "Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military," which alleges that Marxist ideologies are becoming widespread within the armed forces. He expounded on those concerns in the podcast.

"Since taking command as a commander about 10 months ago, I saw what I consider fundamentally incompatible and competing narratives of what America was, is and should be," Lohmeier said. "That wasn't just prolific in social media, or throughout the country during this past year, but it was spreading throughout the United States military. And I had recognized those narratives as being Marxist in nature."

"Lt. Gen. Stephen Whiting, Space Operations Command commander, relieved Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier of command of the 11th Space Warning Squadron, Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado, May 14, due to loss of trust and confidence in his ability to lead," a Defense Department official told CNN. "This decision was based on public comments made by Lt. Col. Lohmeier in a recent podcast. Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation (CDI) on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity."

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

I was browsing over at Right Wing Watch and found this:

It’s May, But ‘Prophet’ Jeff Jansen Still Insists His Prophecy That the Military Would Remove Biden From Office by April Is Coming True

Earlier this year, Jeff Jansen, a self-proclaimed “prophet” who leads Global Fire Ministries International in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, declared that Donald Trump is still recognized in Heaven as the legitimate president of the United States and prophesied that the military would remove President Joe Biden from office and reinstate Trump by the end of April.

“We’re gonna be dancing in the streets,” Jansen boldly proclaimed.

April has come and gone, and Biden remains in the White House, but that doesn’t mean that Jansen is prepared to admit that he was wrong. Quite the contrary, in fact, as he posted a video on his Facebook page Tuesday insisting that his prophecy was correct and is unfolding exactly as he predicted it would.

“Today is the May the fourth,” Jansen said. “I just want to be able to come on and say, ‘Look, it’s May and what’s coming can’t be stopped.’ There’s all kinds of amazing things that are happening, and I’m talking about President Trump, I’m talking about him coming back into power, and I’m talking about the church, I’m talking about everything that God promised—back-to-back terms—everything that God has promised with this election and overturning corruption.”

“This is an amazing time,” he added. “Watch what happens. We’re at the door. Things are happening, and we’re gonna see a massive, massive turn in this great nation and the world.”

Jansen lost his job the next day:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4d6882d47706e3956d51b33f3b86f2c1.png

This is taken from Jansen's most recent post on his public Facebook page:

Spoiler

image.png.4327bc493fcffb44b4d4015e5d5721b0.png

:shakehead2:

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It’s May, But ‘Prophet’ Jeff Jansen Still Insists His Prophecy That the Military Would Remove Biden From Office by April Is Coming True

Hide contents

Hide contents

Yeah how does he know who Heaven considers President?  If he’s getting the news from a spectral visitor it’s probably from the other place. 

• Upvote 11

An oldie but still true.

Screenshot_20210517-092949_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4

On 5/13/2021 at 3:46 PM, 47of74 said:

Hall putting the British monarch on his treason train was about as appropriate as a Confederate flag at a memorial for the 1st Minnesota Infantry Regiment. 

These people think they are all pro-America and are revolutionary like the "founding fathers". The fact is in colonial times they would have been the ones supporting the crown and calling out the "radicals" fighting against it. So it's somewhat appropriate that they are now appropriating the queen. As much as she probably despises it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

YouTuber Telltale seems to have made it his mission to follow these prophets recently. He's got some stuff on Jeff Jansen, Kat Kerr, Robin Bullock etc. All of them seem to be losing their grip on reality. They've made an idol of the orange guy (orange is close to gold amiright?) for no good reason. They just keep doubling down on the wrong.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4

Do you think Magats understand the leaders they love so much think this of them?

Spoiler

• Upvote 13
  • WTF 1

10 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Do you think Magats understand the leaders they love so much think this of them?

Hide contents

The minute they start realising that that is what they think is the minute people start realising they were used. I would hope and start questioning why and by whom exactly, but small steps. Also just because you were used doesn't negate criminal responsibility for actions, so at least they'll likely have a while to ponder it.

• Upvote 10

Now that I am vaccinated, I am finally indulging my desire to adopt another dog or two. So, while waiting to hear back from the greyhound adoption group about my application, I've been looking at lovely greyhounds online.

Besides the few available for adoption near me, I've also been playing around in the information available to people who bet on the races. Of course, unlike them, I'm just  hoping to see dogs that have been losing and might be up for adoption soon!  ?

The way racing greyhounds are named varies a lot - some breeders like to use the tradition of including something from the names of the sire and/or dam, some have a theme for a whole litter, some are personal or seemingly random.

What does that have to do with Trump-loving shits, you ask? Well, I found these two litters, born in 2017 and 2018. Poor pups - I hope the owners give them to adoption when they are done with them, and that their new owners give them lovely new names.

The first one combined honoring the sire's name with his political views - I'm sure he thought he was very witty:

Spoiler

image.png.598cfcf6f3b0b894b1295a8afe7c960e.png

I wonder if this guy thought he was commemorating people who would work with President-for-life Trump for as many years as the dog was alive (greyhounds can live to be 15+). If so, this didn't age well:

Spoiler

image.png.78f76e1c0efbb14f6fbe18f335045235.png

For what it's worth, I did find this dog:

Spoiler

image.png.7388f064dfb31259c783f492083b89d8.png

• Upvote 13

A house on my street put up a brand spanking new OFM flag, with a solid black flag hanging right above it.

I'm scared of what that even means. :(

• WTF 11

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

A house on my street put up a brand spanking new OFM flag, with a solid black flag hanging right above it.

I'm scared of what that even means. :(

I was curious and googled. I am guessing it's being used the same way it was in the Civil War - as the opposite to a solid white flag, ie "We will not surrender". To quote the answer on Quota though "a solid black flag is seen as an act of aggression" - we will keep fighting.

Of course there is the remote possibility that he (now why would I assume "he", I wonder?) is using it from racing car driving, where it means "proceed to the pits" - in which case you could take the two flag combination as "go to the pits Trump, you're broken".

More potential Quora answers here - he could also be infected with cholera?

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

My first thought was of those POW flags, which are not solid black but maybe could appear solid black if there is no breeze.  I guess I thought of those because I see them pretty frequently.

93ADC16B-8AF9-4D7F-9BDC-BEE453E2AB27.thumb.png.62d8420ba7e86750217e085353c8137c.png

• Upvote 4

Hilarious thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Another greyhound breeder who thinks he's clever:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6d9dfa7dd61637eded30b3a40ef39e3a.png

"I got hairy legs" is rather funny though...

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

"I got hairy legs" is rather funny though...

Especially if the owner is a woman, like my first Greyhound’s owner. 

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic