IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Dozens. DOZENS! of Proud Boys are massing in DC in protest.  In kilts.  It turns out their kilts are made by Verillas, an LGBT owned/operated company who assessed how much in merch the Proud Boys were wearing and donated that amount to the NAACP

I want them to get their fucking filthy hands off Scottish cultural heritage. Don't care if they have Scots ancestry, they can fuck right off and go back to wearing their own damn bedsheets and/or their pretend military outfits ("BDUs, pants for the bigger butted man" thank you Dave Barry). 

Also I assume the fundies are going to get their knickers in a knot over the whole men in skirts thing... No? Hypocrisy as usual? What a surprise. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Dozens. DOZENS! of Proud Boys are massing in DC in protest.  In kilts.  It turns out their kilts are made by Verillas, an LGBT owned/operated company who assessed how much in merch the Proud Boys were wearing and donated that amount to the NAACP

I'm confused... Why are the proud boys wearing kilts? I could see if it's stemmed from a large Scottish heritage organization but I really don't understand the significance of the proud boys wearing them.

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

let me guess... Since Joe Biden became president things don't taste the same or smell the same either? You're not upset about Biden winning, no smelling plus no tasting plus Ed = covid.

• Upvote 9

30 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Are we quite sure Lindell is still drug-free?

image.png.ff06b6019128811f134e83830c043dde.png

"Hallelujah is American for 'Praise the Lord'" 

*headdesk*

4 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I like to think that Parler is really a big FBI honeypot as it's getting even scarier with the domestic terrorist threats now.

I suspect there are a lot of people on it for security monitoring purposes. 

From the thread unroll:

"This is the beginning of the Great Revival before the Antichrist comes! ... Revelation is fulfilled!" -- Alex Jones 

So I haven't really gotten into the whole Revelation thing for a while, but wasn't the acclaim of crowds for the Anti-Christ? Like... what exactly do these guys think is happening from a Revelation perspective here? Biden's election is, essentially, business as usual - it's not that different from most other elections that I can remember. People think he's the better candidate, or dislike the opposition candidate (more of that this year). This adulation is way, way off the charts - even Obama (who was by all metrics a hugely popular and charismatic candidate) wasn't having insane rallies in his honour to declare him Supreme Emperor For Life.

The Trump is a Light worker I have seen before, and it's straight out of Q Anon. Which really does seem to be evolving into a new religion. With pillow ads.

• Upvote 8

I have been trying to figure out what the print is on the Proud Boys' skirt fabric. Seems unlikely they'd choose an abstract. But if it is not abstract, I can't figure out what it is.

This is a great comment on that thread, and gives us the closest look at the pattern, as well. I think I see a rooster, which is one of their symbols, but can't figure out if any of the other images are anything:

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I think I see a rooster, which is one of their symbols,

They can get their fucking filthy hands off Wallonian cultural heritage as well.

• I Agree 5

Looks like the skirts are all or mostly cotton. Hope all of those incel guys can iron, and iron pleats, no less!

• I Agree 8

6 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I have been trying to figure out what the print is on the Proud Boys' skirt fabric. Seems unlikely they'd choose an abstract. But if it is not abstract, I can't figure out what it is.

This is a great comment on that thread, and gives us the closest look at the pattern, as well. I think I see a rooster, which is one of their symbols, but can't figure out if any of the other images are anything:

I am dying at "they appear to be the pseudo Scottish version of Stryper".

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I thought I saw pandas, lol.

But here is the link to the item on the manufacturer's site, and it does look abstractish after all.  Called "warmetal":

https://www.verillas.com/versatta-warmetal-cargo-kilt/

• Thank You 9

9 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I thought I saw pandas, lol.

But here is the link to the item on the manufacturer's site, and it does look abstractish after all.  Called "warmetal":

https://www.verillas.com/versatta-warmetal-cargo-kilt/

Thanks. On a flat-front kilt style, I can see that it's abstract:

image.png.461594d5548f7d6326c87da3591d595f.png

It would have been great if cute kittens and bunnies, or maybe Braille or Morse code spelling out "I am a traitor to my country" had been hidden in the design. But alas.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Thanks. On a flat-front kilt style, I can see that it's abstract:

image.png.461594d5548f7d6326c87da3591d595f.png

It would have been great if cute kittens and bunnies, or maybe Braille or Morse code spelling out "I am a traitor to my country" had been hidden in the design. But alas.

It sounds like if Verillas had known who was buying them for what, they could have arranged that!

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Are we quite sure Lindell is still drug-free?

When I see his deranged interviews, I can't decide if he's using again, or if he's just strung out on Trump. Maybe it's a combination of the two?:confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 10

I know all the different pro-Trump groups start running together in your head after a while, so here's a quick visual primer on the Proud Boys. I'm not linking to them because I don't want to give them any traffic. Heads up that there is an anti-gay slur in the "About us" screenshot.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.995e6edb682d6fccb1074a8048ffcd5c.png

image.thumb.png.817e4b54c134ac2bbf848cb2a6b7fcb2.png

image.thumb.png.09ef369e95e815164eb7ad89622f898e.png

image.thumb.png.5fd965ce447c797af3d2167a1e45f296.png

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Disgust 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 8

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

When I see his deranged interviews, I can't decide if he's using again, or if he's just strung out on Trump. Maybe it's a combination of the two?:confusion-shrug:

I always think he's channeling a 12 year old girl talking and dreaming about her first crush when he talks about Twitler.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

"If I had a gavel hammer..."

They're really pushing Mike Lindell's merchandise.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

Oh my gosh, y'all.  Proud Boys and other miscellaneous not well organized militias have been referred to as Meal Team Six.  Today?  New motto: Semper Pie

• Haha 3
  • Love 8

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Your new overlords

The image of adult men showing their bare butt while bending over is... not what they think it is.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

15 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The image of adult men showing their bare butt while bending over is... not what they think it is.

Just think -- they didn't write those letters on their own butt cheeks -- someone else had to lean in and do that for them...

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Just think -- they didn't write those letters on their own butt cheeks -- someone else had to lean in and do that for them...

Would this fall under "women's work" in their worldview?

• Disgust 7

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Talk about showing your ass...

• Haha 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic