IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Did you read the comment section under his dry wall/bathroom video?  Rachel Day is rattled because someone suggested that she pay more attention to her own husband and kids.  Cindy Crocheter and MAMfan defended RD, so that probably gave her Dutch courage. I’ve never seen her reply to criticism before.  

No, I didn't see that comment! I wonder if it's still there?

*running to YouTube to read comment section.*

ETA: It's still there! I only watched those few minutes "live" so I never get to read the snarky comments to Rachel Day! I feel like I have been given a gift! Thank you!

And by the way, what is so interesting about him hanging dry wall? I paused the video so I could read the comments, I simply don't understand why people think it's good content? I've been watching a lot of YouTube the past few days because I have fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis; the past few days have been rough. (I'm fine but sometimes I have a few days when they both work together to kick my ass and let me know they still rule my life.)

So much better videos out there to watch! 

Edited by Conundrum
Added thoughts after reading comment section.
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

That sort of stuff popping up in comments confuses me. If Tom is manually approving each comment like he says, why is he letting those through? Is it because he wants the criticism of Rachel there, or so he can see his minions race to defend him & her, or is he not actually manually approving comments like he says? It would be a strange thing to claim he’s doing if it isn’t true. Someone replied “what a bitch” in that comment thread... is Tom approving that?

You are right, my friend! Tim did have to approve those comments for us to see them so something is going on. 

ETA

I thought this would merge into my previous post. Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to correct it. 

Edited by Conundrum
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Conundrum said:

No, I didn't see that comment! I wonder if it's still there?

*running to YouTube to read comment section.*

ETA: It's still there! I only watched those few minutes "live" so I never get to read the snarky comments to Rachel Day! I feel like I have been given a gift! Thank you!

And by the way, what is so interesting about him hanging dry wall? I paused the video so I could read the comments, I simply don't understand why people think it's good content? I've been watching a lot of YouTube the past few days because I have fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis; the past few days have been rough. (I'm fine but sometimes I have a few days when they both work together to kick my ass and let me know they still rule my life.)

I’m not totally with it today but what is Dutch courage? Lol

edited to add: oops. I see Ekaterina said this so I should have quoted her. Sorry. Told you I wasn’t with it today. Lol

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Quoted wrong person
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I’m not totally with it today but what is Dutch courage? Lol

edited to add: oops. I see Ekaterina said this so I should have quoted her. Sorry. Told you I wasn’t with it today. Lol

Hahaha

I think it means courage you wouldn't normally have without the backing of others or something unusual / unique circumstances for a particular situation. Others may have a different definition for it, I'm not sure. 

Edited by Conundrum
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Oh I’m saddened to know you have fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. A close friend of mine has MS among other health problems and she battles through daily. It’s surprising that there is so much strength we are able to tap into under extreme duress and/or suffering.  I wish you only the best going forward.  ?

I agree that there is a multitude of excellent videos to watch rather than watching paint dry or in Tommy’s case, dry walling. His lady fans would watch anything, including a blank screen just to give him view time - and a thumbs up naturally! 

After reading here that a “bitch” comment got through on that thread criticising RD, I went to take a look.  Maybe there is an ulterior motive in allowing that criticism through as Tommo couldn’t very well say those things to Rachel himself.  It would seem unfair and ungrateful. Or it might push psycho gal over the edge.  

I wonder what Rachel means to convey when saying that her life might not be the “same?”  Is she moving out and separating from Mr Day?  Methinks she seeks to confuse and by doing so, shows that she absolutely knows that her obsession with the Mills family is very odd and could be perceived as stalking.  As she reads here, she must also realise that many of us are of that same opinion.  Go look after your husband and kiddos Rachel!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

That sort of stuff popping up in comments confuses me.

There are a whole lot of comments talking about people criticizing him and leaving bible quotes about it and stories about how wrong it is to judge , blah, blah, blah....He's hearted every single one of them, So he's gotten together a whole crowd of "followers" to stand behind him. What a joke that a bunch of lonely women come to the defense of an adult man, and he sucks it up like a vacuum cleaner. I guess the truth hurts. 

I have a feeling this is all part of the show he and his followers are putting on for the "critics" like the exaggerated acting he did the other day. If he's so perfect how come he  plays on peoples emotions to get donations? How come he hasn't changed the wording on his go fund me? And how come this was his answer to a question someone asked on his you tube channel on the last food trip to Diehl's, about why Asher buys the bread. 

"We want to train them that the money they make doesnt just go to themselves. To help them grow into men who provide for their families. So often we see animosity in young couples over money,"..........

Ok, I can't stop laughing!!!! So he's a man who provides for his family by taking in money from others? I guess he has himself convinced it is.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

31 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

There are a whole lot of comments talking about people criticizing him and leaving bible quotes about it and stories about how wrong it is to judge , blah, blah, blah....He's hearted every single one of them, So he's gotten together a whole crowd of "followers" to stand behind him. What a joke that a bunch of lonely women come to the defense of an adult man, and he sucks it up like a vacuum cleaner. I guess the truth hurts. 

I have a feeling this is all part of the show he and his followers are putting on for the "critics" like the exaggerated acting he did the other day. If he's so perfect how come he  plays on peoples emotions to get donations? How come he hasn't changed the wording on his go fund me? And how come this was his answer to a question someone asked on his you tube channel on the last food trip to Diehl's, about why Asher buys the bread. 

"We want to train them that the money they make doesnt just go to themselves. To help them grow into men who provide for their families. So often we see animosity in young couples over money,"..........

Ok, I can't stop laughing!!!! So he's a man who provides for his family by taking in money from others? I guess he has himself convinced it is.  

This has me laughing because he obviously doesn't see the hypocrisy in his own statement! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

There are a whole lot of comments talking about people criticizing him and leaving bible quotes about it and stories about how wrong it is to judge , blah, blah, blah....He's hearted every single one of them, So he's gotten together a whole crowd of "followers" to stand behind him. What a joke that a bunch of lonely women come to the defense of an adult man, and he sucks it up like a vacuum cleaner. I guess the truth hurts

There’s other criticism on his last live shopping video by ‘clearwater credence’ and others which clearly relates to RD.  

Cindy the Crocheter is one posting quotes from the bible. The quote about ‘splinters and planks’ made me laugh!  The biggest PLANK on that channel is Tommy boy himself. 

Let’s see, we have chief cheerleader RD, supported by Cindy and MAMfan with others bringing up the rear.  HOLLY Dolly and Aunt Josie he likes to flirt with.  Chad Kennow who moderates live-streams is a pal of Tommy’s and I think he attends those preterist conferences, helping with the technology.  

The last conference was just before Andrea died and she was feeling unwell.  Why couldn’t he see that and remain home, insisting she see a doctor? She looked ill and struggled through that conference. Just one month later she was dead.  He couldn’t see any of that?  

• Upvote 3

He gets off on the drama he encourages by approving the comments.  It’s as simple as that. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Hahaha

I think it means courage you wouldn't normally have without the backing of others or something unusual / unique circumstances for a particular situation. Others may have a different definition for it, I'm not sure. 

I’ve always understood it to be courage gained after drinking alcohol. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I’ve always understood it to be courage gained after drinking alcohol. 

Now that you mention it, I think I've heard of Dutch Courage used in that context as well. I may not be the most reliable source for the definition. Actually, I know I'm not the most reliable source.?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I’ve always understood it to be courage gained after drinking alcohol

It is courage gained after having a glass or three. I think it’s also now largely accepted that it’s any ‘thing’ that boosts confidence and temporary bravery ?

• Upvote 2

New video from Tom. April events. Seemed to be the Hannah show more than anything else. 

When the kids were dying eggs for Easter, Claudia had one that was a dark bluish purple and Tom said to her it was black like her soul. 

Claudia was “reading” a book( Berenstein Bears) and he didn’t give her any praise but he had so much for Hannah in this video that it was sickening.  

His mom was in this one a couple of times. Homeschooling Claudia and Sophia. 

A lot of the video was “Hannah cam” so not very good. 

He took Eden to Walmart when he bought the Easter stuff. No masks and I’m sure they didn’t wash their hands after being in the store. But he was once again filming in Walmart. 

Showed Judah using the sewing machine while working on his suit for his armor. 

Asher as always was taking care of Hannah. He put her to bed in one part and gave her a sippy cup of milk. He did rub her back for her. Most I’ve seen any of them do when they put her down for a nap. 

All the kids and Tom looked dirty as usual. And the house was a mess as always. Good thing was not a lot of Tom in this video. At least not his mug on the screen, mostly him  just talking while filming the kids. And it seemed like it was the kids who did most of the filming. 

He premiered it live so there was a live chat but I didn’t read it. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

When the kids were dying eggs for Easter, Claudia had one that was a dark bluish purple and Tom said to her it was black like her soul. 

I read these threads but never really have much to add. However, what the fuck? Who says that to a little girl?! I really can't stand Tom Mills.

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Claudia was “reading” a book( Berenstein Bears) and he didn’t give her any praise but he had so much for Hannah in this video that it was sickening.  

Could he be any more repulsive to that child?  Kidding or not toddlers don't know the difference when you say something like that.  After a game of matching Claudia was saying she won and one of the kids was clearly heard saying "No Claudia, you did not win, so and so did"  Tom has cultivated this aura around Claudia that now even the kids chime in when she says something.

She's a toddler, why get into a push and pull with her?  She's being perfectly normal for her age by always saying she wins or something is hers, it's the Toddler Mine Stage.  But mr.know it all doesn't understand the concept and instead resorts to shaming her.  Just say "yeah, good girl" and move on. When she gets older she will learn to understand that more.

I believe it was Asher filming a lot, since he watches the kids when tom isn't there (which is awful, a minor watching toddlers) I think it was him filming Claudia reading the book. I have to say she seemed way ahead of age for reading that book at 4 years old!  But Tom will never give her any recognition or praise, just his fake stuff he does on camera . Someone should send him a parenting book so he would recognize the stages of child development and not be a whiny man child who humiliates his own child.

He already showed a video I believe on easter (?), must be time to pull on peoples heart strings for sympathy

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Could he be any more repulsive to that child?  Kidding or not toddlers don't know the difference when you say something like that.  After a game of matching Claudia was saying she won and one of the kids was clearly heard saying "No Claudia, you did not win, so and so did"  Tom has cultivated this aura around Claudia that now even the kids chime in when she says something.

She's a toddler, why get into a push and pull with her?  She's being perfectly normal for her age by always saying she wins or something is hers, it's the Toddler Mine Stage.  But mr.know it all doesn't understand the concept and instead resorts to shaming her.  Just say "yeah, good girl" and move on. When she gets older she will learn to understand that more.

I believe it was Asher filming a lot, since he watches the kids when tom isn't there (which is awful, a minor watching toddlers) I think it was him filming Claudia reading the book. I have to say she seemed way ahead of age for reading that book at 4 years old!  But Tom will never give her any recognition or praise, just his fake stuff he does on camera . Someone should send him a parenting book so he would recognize the stages of child development and not be a whiny man child who humiliates his own child.

He already showed a video I believe on easter (?), must be time to pull on peoples heart strings for sympathy

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Poor Claudia, that is the most despicable and vile comment made by a father (If you can call him that!) My heart bleeds for her

Edited by downundermumma
quote error
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, downundermumma said:

Poor Claudia, that is the most despicable and vile comment made by a father (If you can call him that!) My heart bleeds for her

You might want to fix that second quote, I did not say that Mom2Bubly said it

2 hours ago, Cat Damon said:

I read these threads but never really have much to add. However, what the fuck? Who says that to a little girl?! I really can't stand Tom Mills.

He’s a bastard!!!   I wish Claudia could be raised by loving and “normal”  people.    I despise that pos.   

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

WTF?  Who says that to a little kid?  Fuck you, Tom!  Just... FUCK YOU!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Who tf says that to a child ? Never mind their own child. He's a sick pos ! 

I believe Claudia is smart for her age. That girl if given the right push, will go far in life. 

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I'm starting to believe that poor girl is the family punching bag. :( You'd think her older siblings would stick up for her and maybe just maybe defend her from their sorry excuse for a father.  

I seriously despise that man. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

New video from Tom. April events. Seemed to be the Hannah show more than anything else. 

Yes, the 'Hannah Show'.  Hannah is a lovely child who, being so young, perhaps tugs at people's heartstrings a little more than the older kids. The videos were never going to offer the content (dubious though it often was) that Andrea's did. But Tommy boy is clearly only motivated by views, clicks and the subsequent $$$ in his pocket!  The minions don't see that and watch whatever boring nonsense he uploads, evidenced in the bathroom videos. 

Using Hannah without thought of making the video interesting or showing the other kids pusuing interests during their day, is lazy and offensive to viewers discernment.  Is that how every day is spent? What do Justus, Eden and Solly get up to?  I don't blame Asher for videoing, I blame Tom who has shown by example that no thought needs to be given - just video, post and "they will come".  And they did, with the infamous loony Rachel Day there yet again!

I could hardly believe what I was hearing when father of the year said those words to Claudia.  "Black like your soul".  It's the type of comment directed at someone who is detested and feared, maybe in a bad horror movie.  It was a dreadful thing to even think to say. The words tripped off his ugly tongue so smoothy. What a disgrace! 

Claudia is feisty and has spirit.  That is going to stand her in good stead despite her upbringing.  Perhaps out of all the kids, Claudia is the child we can breathe easily about.  

Edit  -  Hannah was given a camera by a Rachel Day as one of her birthday gifts wasn’t she? I guess that’s what she was using. 

Edited by Ekaterina
Hannah’s Camera
  • Upvote 5

Someone called him out for his comment saying claudias heart was as black as the egg and he chalked it up to the way the family teases each other to show love! BS! She came to him while he was filling Easter eggs to say Justus was being mean holding her swing and he said he didn't believe her that he thought she was just making it up. So if she was what was her motivation? To get some attention for once? It's messed up. She is a very smart girl and only 4 years old living in the shadow of her baby sister. It will make her either stronger or messed up!

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 1

42 minutes ago, Grandma D said:

Someone called him out for his comment saying claudias heart was as black as the egg and he chalked it up to the way the family teases each other to show love! BS! She came to him while he was filling Easter eggs to say Justus was being mean holding her swing and he said he didn't believe her that he thought she was just making it up. So if she was what was her motivation? To get some attention for once? It's messed up. She is a very smart girl and only 4 years old living in the shadow of her baby sister. It will make her either stronger or messed up!

I just saw that comment from 'Jennifer'. None of his harem would criticise him!  He used the same lame, tired phrase that he used where Andrea was concerned "I know her inside and out".  Are none of the kids credited with having emotions or private thoughts?  He's a control freak and a f@#king POS!

• Upvote 7

Tom sure has been letting some interesting comments through his approval screening lately. First that "bitch" thread, now a comment asking if Andrea's death is all a ruse because her mouth wasn't hanging open when they show her dead body in that video from August (the comment is on "More Drywall Mudding"). He replies that they are ignorant. Of course I agree that it's a nasty comment for someone to leave, but why is he letting these through instead of just not approving them? It seems he wants the negativity to come through so his fan club can see the adversity he faces and pity him, or something. Or he can't help taking the chance to call somebody an idiot.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

I went and watched that video he called home school vlog even though it had a total of 5-7 minutes of home school footage. The thing he said to Claudia when he removed the egg from the cup, she needed help, was "It's black like your HEART! "  OMG, soul or heart, either is a terrible thing to be saying to a 4 year old. I don't care if he's kidding or not, would he have said that to Sophia or Hannah? There is something wrong with someone who is so impulsive with their words and actions.  Someone who would even fathom having favorites among  his own children and flaunting the fact. Does he have Magic on the brain,  are those words from that game or something? I don't know, I no nothing of that game, but either way he speaks like a teenager might. I'm totally baffled by him.

3 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Of course I agree that it's a nasty comment for someone to leave, but why is he letting these through instead of just not approving them? It seems he wants the negativity to come through so his fan club can see the adversity he faces and pity him, or something. Or he can't help taking the chance to call somebody an idiot.

Exactly, why does he even mention or let others see the nasty comments??? Just delete them and block them without saying a word. He's like a drama queen! HAHA

5 hours ago, Grandma D said:

So if she was what was her motivation? To get some attention for once? It's messed up. She is a very smart girl and only 4 years old living in the shadow of her baby sister.

Right? Why does he have to shame her and humiliate her???? Can't he say something like " He did??  Well, I'll tell Justus not to do that, and then he could wink at Justus and then say "Now Justus don't do that again" He doesn't know how to parent at all. 

• Upvote 9

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic