IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

2 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Scamaritan paid all the medical fees.

I’m still wondering if they really did-does he talk about it anywhere?

• Upvote 3

On 5/19/2020 at 9:23 PM, Itsjustme said:

He's a master manipulator. He's really been using the poor widowed father scenario a lot. 

That has really become extremely noticeable hasn't it!!  In livestream a day or two ago, he actually described himself as "widowed father of nine".  One of his fruitcakes mentioned his last child, who Andrea had been pregnant with at the end.  Mileena is always discounted it seems. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Then the rest of the GFM money would be used on a down-payment on a house in a bigger town,

Literally the only thing I'd question about that is whether the separation from the extended family would be a good thing. Under normal circumstances it probably wouldn't be, but given their circumstances maybe staying near to at least grandparents would be good. 

the current property either sold or remodeled into a rental.

Frankly I'd detonate and rebuild.

It's just so sad to me that everything in their lives is so controlled. Their parents kept them from a proper education, exploited them on YouTube, gave them nothing, forced them to wear ugly matching clothing, fed them junk food, and don't even seem to know them. Why have kids if you are going to mistreat them like this? 

Yeah, this. If she wanted to be pregnant but didn't want kids she could have looked into various other options. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I’m still wondering if they really did-does he talk about it anywhere?

He did say that all medical expenses had been covered.  He was proud and very smug at not having to touch the GFM money.  I don't recall where or when he mentioned it. In a livestream not too long after the funeral maybe.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Tom is pampering himself. He has a new bike, a go pro and  a bike helmet. The kids do not have bike helmets. Normally I wouldn't have an issue with a parent taking some time for themselves but it seems that's all Tom does. How about reading to the kids, taking them for a bike ride around the neighborhood?  For someone who claims to be a great father I don't see any evidence of that. I really feel for the kids, Dad buys himself all sorts of gadgets but he can't make the clothing list. Do something with and for your kids Tom. Going to the park once a month isn't enough. Sitting on Daddy's lap during a youtube video is all they get and only if you are a favorite! You are a crappy father, Tom! Those poor kids in that smelly house.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Did anyone else notice he mentioned that Asher doesnt have his permit yet because he has been "too busy" to get him there! Poor kid. Basically runs the house and is primary caretaker for his sister and Tom can't find the time to take him to get his permit! One of the big milestones in a kids life but he's too busy. But he can be on you tube for hours a day. Ride his new bike, etc. Makes me so sad for those kids. Sophia or Hannah can get the love and attention they need  if they wake up scared or hungry but if Claudia or Solly need something it's a stern back to bed and he actually gets up to go make them or he has Alexa tell them to go back to bed so he can continue to hold court. The obvious favorites is so emotionally damaging. Shows his level of intuition which he thinks he has a lot of as an INFJer? Do I have that right? Always thinking of others supposedly.

Edited by Grandma D
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

He tried to quietly pawn off the thought in one video that he had the bike a couple of years.  Doubtful, otherwise his kiddos would surely have used it or Andrea would have mentioned at some point.  He’s spending money on technology upgrades and other purchases to enhance his YouTube ventures period.  Can’t figure out what the kids need, but on it when it comes to his own wants.  When did he last sit down with a few new books and read with the young ones - they crave that.  But no, gotta shoo them off to bed in favor of a two or three hour virtual  visit multiple times a week with his girlfriends.  

Probably holds off the older ones by reminding them he is earning Youtube cash and mama hunting for their own good.  Wonder if they ever wonder just why their mom had to die.  They are old enough to think about all the signs they witnessed for months telling them that she was desperately ill.  I think Judah gets it and has insisted on doctor and dentist visits for himself.  Daddy isn’t half as clever as he believes.  

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Tom does not want Asher to get his permit.  He sees how independent Thomas has become.  
 Bible study looked to be in disarray last night.   Tom was hurried and out of breath, totally unprepared.  Bet he’s got a lead on someone.  
Hannah on his lap wanted a sippy cup of milk, but no lids to be found.  Turns out Sophia had 7 cups in her bed.  Tells me daddy does not make or check their beds through the week.  
11 children he has produced and still cannot figure out that Alexa cannot raise them for him.  

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

Daddy isn’t half as clever as he believes.  

This!!

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

Tom does not want Asher to get his permit.  He sees how independent Thomas has become.

Also this!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

TBF, they sell Tommy Hifliger at Costco, it's not exactly a luxury brand these days. 

Yes, I realize this but we are talking about a person whose best and only clothing comes from Walmart as far as I have seen. He seems to only have one pair of shoes, from Walmart. He must wear them daily never giving his shoes a few days to dry and air out thus the need for fungus spray bought monthly. You would think he would want to give a better presentation of himself since he works with the public and businesses, but, he has his new purple mattress. Lol  Can you imagine the funky smell it will have on it (thanks to weekly bathing) when he brings the new Mrs home to the love shack? Lol

• Upvote 2

Regarding the Tommy Hilfiger jacket.... in one of his car chats - I think he was parked outside of the gas station waiting to go for a drive - he mentioned that a youtube follower had sent him the jacket and he really liked it.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Tommy boy did the sensible thing and paid off the mortgage. I guess Andrea’s life insurance policy came in handy.  

I think he said he took money out of the go fund me to pay the mortgage? I don't even think Andrea had life insurance, did she? I never heard him mention it. 

11 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Tommo was talking about getting new phones for the boys. Did he?  He has undoubtedly been spending on technology.  Then there is ALEXA in every room of the house, vying for attention with the 24/7 biblical broadcasting.

He did say he got the boys phones. I think I even heard him say he got Netflix too for the tv so they could watch movies.. Won't be long for him to buy a new pizza oven and stove. He's been hinting at how old they are. 

These bike rides...he's middle aged, horrible eating habits, leads a sedentary life,. I guess he thinks he is invincible. It's not good for an unconditioned body to go from no exercise to  exercising quite a bit.  He could over do it AND I thought he said he had  a BAD BACK, that is why he got the new mattress!  That Purple Mattress 2  must be a miracle healer for him to go from having back pain to biking for miles! Tsk Tsk Tom, caught at another lie, you just keep BS'ing people and making excuses for your self indulgence. Only the best for Tom, while his kids endure cavities and no medical care. 

• Upvote 2

One of the weirdest things he said while swinging in regards to doctors was about how us non-chosen folks go running to the doctor for everything, we're all beholden to the "tyranny of the experts" and sometimes a sore back means you are getting old, no reason to go to the doctor. Wasn't the one of the two symptoms that Andrea had? 

I had a rather weird thought this morning. I watched Hannah's homebirth video (I wanted to see if they were shameless enough to literally film the birth, don't judge me) and Andrea appeared to labor and birth in the bathroom for 3 1/2 hours. Shortly after birth (there was still blood, one of the littles mentioned it) her other kids all paraded into the look at the baby. They were all so dirty looking - unbrushed hair, half dressed, visibly dirty shirts, just so sad. And someone asked about the birthing pool, Andrea said they didn't use it (not very nicely, either) and she just stayed in the bathroom the entire time. That means that none of those kids could use the one and only bathroom in their house for like half a day or more! (She delivered over the floor, so there was probably quite a mess to clean up. She told everyone to wear what they wanted, then changed it to red, because red is Hannah's color. WTF. Hi, I just met you, you are assigned the color red. Might as well get used to it now. 

Oh, and then they called an ambulance because she lost a bunch of blood. And people still think it's safe to plan to deliver at home? Tom and a "family friend" weigh Hannah and Tom wraps her up in a dirty towel/blanket thing. Tom puts a diaper on her, and says "last diaper I'm ever going to change" 

Then they go to the hospital anyway, because Andrea didn't feel well. Then she complained about how long it took to get released. I don't understand these people. 

Thomas tells a story about how he heard the call come in (andrea claims it was on a "emt radio thing" which i don't know what that is, but we all know she's not bright or well spoken and should not have homeschooled) and had to finish his shift (6 hours later) to find out what happened. Andrea laughs at this like it's a funny story and not a story from a dystopia where working at a grocery store in a town with a population of 1009 is more important that finding out if your mother is alive. Or even like maybe Thomas was worried, nope to Princess Andrea, this was just "funny."  

There was like 1 minute where she didn't look like hot garbage, and it was right after Hannah was born. Probably because she didn't have that horrible dark eyeshadow smeered on and she was happy for a half minute before she was back to being mean to her kids and condescending to her YouTube "friends."

50 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I guess he thinks he is invincible. It's not good for an unconditioned body to go from no exercise to  exercising quite a bit.  He could over do it AND I thought he said he had  a BAD BACK, that is why he got the new mattress!  That Purple Mattress 2  must be a miracle healer for him to go from having back pain to biking for miles! Tsk Tsk Tom, caught at another lie, you just keep BS'ing people and making excuses for your self indulgence. Only the best for Tom, while his kids endure cavities and no medical care. 

Honestly, cycling is pretty low impact and he should be able to bike 10 miles a day and not break a sweat. He's not fit, so if there's a lot of climbing, he might get a bit of cardio, but he's still pretty slow and nothing he's doing meets the definition of "overdoing it" just yet. I just don't know why he needed to get the newest GoPro. At least he's wearing a helmet, finally. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Oh, and then they called an ambulance because she lost a bunch of blood. And people still think it's safe to plan to deliver at home? Tom and a "family friend" weigh Hannah and Tom wraps her up in a dirty towel/blanket thing. Tom puts a diaper on her, and says "last diaper I'm ever going to change" 

Then they go to the hospital anyway, because Andrea didn't feel well. Then she complained about how long it took to get released. I don't understand these people. 

Thomas tells a story about how he heard the call come in (andrea claims it was on a "emt radio thing" which i don't know what that is, but we all know she's not bright or well spoken and should not have homeschooled) and had to finish his shift (6 hours later) to find out what happened. Andrea laughs at this like it's a funny story and not a story from a dystopia where working at a grocery store in a town with a population of 1009 is more important that finding out if your mother is alive. Or even like maybe Thomas was worried, nope to Princess Andrea, this was just "funny."  

The comment Tom made about "changing the last diaper"  paired with other things makes me think he a) resents Andrea for having so many kids (even though he shares the responsibility) and/or b) he had no intention of sharing the childcare duties.

I watched a video (see below) that Andrea posted, and she more or less said that she didn't think that it was OK anyone but your husband would touch your "private areas," even if it were a doctor assisting in childbirth.

She did experience some trauma in her past, so I'm not going to speculate about how that comes into play, but I do think the religious aspect was detrimental to her outlook on doctors and birth and therapy. I'm not saying home births are bad when trained professionals are present, but I think there is a lot going on beneath the surface that we're unaware of. Do I agree with her on her decisions, no, but I do think there are a lot of other issues in play. 

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

think he said he took money out of the go fund me to pay the mortgage? I don't even think Andrea had life insurance, did she? I never heard him mention it. 

No.  He hasn't touched the GFM and mentioned that on a few occasions. 

That's why I'm inclined to think the mortgage was paid via Andrea's life insurance policy.  The GFM remains intact.  He considers it his "savings". 

It's worth noting also that Tommo says that for the first time ever, he no longer needs to worry about money.

We know!!  The GFM now is to allow that dunderhead to buy what HE wants when HE wants it. Also to secure him a nice long honeymoon when the future Mrs Mills presents herself.

Edit:  Sorry... Yes, she had life insurance.  I was surprised when he mentioned that.  It was a sensible precaution.  Maybe having life insurance was a condition of getting that extended mortgage? 

He has never mentioned whether he also has life insurance but I'm inclined to think that he does.  One wouldn't have been insured without it applying to the other.

Edited by Ekaterina
Additionsl comment.
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

Regarding the Tommy Hilfiger jacket.... in one of his car chats - I think he was parked outside of the gas station waiting to go for a drive - he mentioned that a youtube follower had sent him the jacket and he really liked it.

It was last fall during a parcel opening live.  Some viewer sent a big box filled with a black coat for each boy.  I don't know if it was the Tommy Hilfiger since Tom just carelessly tosses the clothing aside.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

Yes, I realize this but we are talking about a person whose best and only clothing comes from Walmart as far as I have seen. He seems to only have one pair of shoes, from Walmart. He must wear them daily never giving his shoes a few days to dry and air out thus the need for fungus spray bought monthly. You would think he would want to give a better presentation of himself since he works with the public and businesses, but, he has his new purple mattress. Lol  Can you imagine the funky smell it will have on it (thanks to weekly bathing) when he brings the new Mrs home to the love shack? Lol

OMG !! Your comment made me snort my coffee Haha Haha!! What a damn horrible visual, spraying that fungus spray between his toes, up his ass and wafted over the purple play area!!  The Mrs will find her Coco Chanel gives up the ghost with only very strong bleach, disinfectant, windows and doors wide open being able to combat the putrid stench! 

Does he really only have one pair of shoes? Ugh!  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

(thanks to weekly bathing)

Oooh, I missed that tidbit.  Weekly bathing?  No, no, no, no, no.  

Is that CPS-actionable?  I wouldn’t call, I don’t know actually know them.  Once a week bathing sounds so unhealthy, and is seems like a major indicator that this is a non-functioning house.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

Is that CPS-actionable?  I wouldn’t call, I don’t know actually know them.  Once a week bathing sounds so unhealthy, and is seems like a major indicator that this is a non-functioning house.

Kids being consistently dirty is a sign of neglect. 

Personally, I don't see how A.C.E. curriculum is anything other than educational neglect, or how refusing to take your kids to a doctor is anything other than medical neglect, but I guess you have to take them to a doctor and then not follow through on treatment to be reported.  And the extreme isolation that some of these families have is clearly emotional neglect. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, MangoTango said:

I watched a video (see below) that Andrea posted, and she more or less said that she didn't think that it was OK anyone but your husband would touch your "private areas," even if it were a doctor assisting in childbirth.

She said something like this in another video. The one you linked made me so angry in regards to her thoughts about education not being a basic need. I was also irritated by her made up statistics that she couldn't cite because "she's not a detail person." 

She did experience some trauma in her past, so I'm not going to speculate about how that comes into play, but I do think the religious aspect was detrimental to her outlook on doctors and birth and therapy. I'm not saying home births are bad when trained professionals are present, but I think there is a lot going on beneath the surface that we're unaware of. Do I agree with her on her decisions, no, but I do think there are a lot of other issues in play. 

If you have trauma from childhood, you should deal with that before you have nine kids. I'm not even opposed to home birth, but pretending that women haven't had midwifes or help from elders for millennia is just ignorant. They are at least 30 minutes from the hospital and if something had gone seriously wrong, she might not have made it to the hospital in time. Why risk that? We know better know. 

• Upvote 8

I watched a little piece of the live shopping. 
Until he put spinach in the cart. 
He is a dick. A first class, cocky, nasty dick. 
I feel so bad for those kiddos. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, WhaddaIKnow said:

He is a dick. A first class, cocky, nasty dick. 
I feel so bad for those kiddos. 

I feel bad for the kids also. From what I have gotten he doesn't seem to care about the kids, he seemed to rely on Andrea to do everything now she’s gone & he doesn’t know what he’s doing half the time. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ekaterina said:

Does he really only have one pair of shoes? Ugh!  

That’s my guess judging from Walmart hauls. She bought a new pair of shoes when others were worn out. It never seemed like he had a selection of shoes. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:
8 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

(She delivered over the floor, so there was probably quite a mess to clean up. 

On top of all that, that bathroom is carpeted. Ugh. ?

I have no idea what I did with the quote boxes up there! 

Edited by mollysmom
messed up the quote boxes. I give up!
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4

1 hour ago, HereComesTreble said:

Not sure I should admit this but I was just a kid and it was my parents rules but my parents had 5 kids and we were only allowed to take a bath once a week. And to top it off we had to all share bath water. (all us kids...not my parents) Each kid would take a bath starting with the oldest and when they were done the next one would go in...using the same bathwater. Disgusting. 

Just so you all don't think I'm gross, now that I'm out of my parents house I shower every day, usually twice a day because I get so dirty at work. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic