IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

I agree way too many books and shelving! Poor Hannah doesn't even get a toddler bed but there's a mound of books that just sit there collecting dust.

Those stupid dessert pizzas he keeps making are disgusting! Those kids are going to be diabetic before they are 18,  but I guess we'll never know since they don't go the doctor for routine medical care!  I really wonder if Andrea was diabetic or  pre diabetic. She had large babies and this can be a sign of diabetes, not in everyone, but seeing her diet was horrible  and she had no prenatal care it's a possibility.  Justus was 9 1/2 pounds and Hannah was 9 lb 15 ounces! I'm not sure of the others.

Every one of those kids needs a medical workup. A video I watched the other day Andrea did mention she gave the kids daily vitamins. I thought I remembered her buying them, Flintstones vitamins I think. I'm pretty sure Tom isn't giving them any, never saw him buy them or mention them. 

Tom has the means to take care of things, he's just lazy. He can get a professional christian home school tutor. He can get a housekeeper even if just twice a week,  same with a homemaker who can cook a few times a week, etc . But no, he's too busy buying cameras, and netflix, and computers, and phones,  and video games, and air fryers, and mattresses, and bike trailers,  and pools, and giant plastic balls to run inside of, etc.  

By two years old children usually can say about 50 words, and saying them without someone telling them to say it. I don't hear Hannah saying too many words or asking for something using words without being prompted. He doesn't make her use her words, he just asks her if she wants something and she only has to say yes or no. She needs to be taught to ask for what she wants. This is how they learn.  He should be sitting with her and teaching her words, numbers, colors, and reading to her.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 6/5/2020 at 5:12 AM, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom says he doesn't plan to work on the bathroom this weekend, says he needs a break. He only works on it one day a week for 3 hours max. This is the laziest man I've ever seen, he can't be bothered to do one thing for his children's sake, everything is about him. So tired of all these minions praising everything he does like he's god's gift to this earth.

In this laundry video we learn that he just throws his clothes on the floor and whatever kid is assigned "laundry" that day is responsible to go fetch his dirty stuff.  I want to think he might be better now, but ... probably not. 

And again, Andrea has made the laziest choices possible in regards to laundry. No wonder they always look so awful - clothes don't need to be ironed if you hang them directly out of the dryer, but they leave them in the dryer overnight to wrinkle up. She also never bothers to talk about when/if they wash their sheets, so I'm going to go with "only when someone pees on them" because they seem like the kind of gross people who just don't care about cleaning. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

In this laundry video we learn that he just throws his clothes on the floor and whatever kid is assigned "laundry" that day is responsible to go fetch his dirty stuff.  I want to think he might be better now, but ... probably not. 

And again, Andrea has made the laziest choices possible in regards to laundry. No wonder they always look so awful - clothes don't need to be ironed if you hang them directly out of the dryer, but they leave them in the dryer overnight to wrinkle up. She also never bothers to talk about when/if they wash their sheets, so I'm going to go with "only when someone pees on them" because they seem like the kind of gross people who just don't care about cleaning. 

SHEETS?  Clearly, these are not washed weekly and I’d hazard a guess that every month or two, unless of course something is spilled or someone has pee’d the bed.

In choosing to have nine children (and aiming for more), attention should be given regarding how manageable that is.  

Bed linen should be changed weekly or at least every other week. Andrea only used a blanket for each bed, enabling bed making to be easier. I wonder how often those blankets were washed or, indeed were they ever washed?  

At least twice a year offer a new, fresh blanket, putting dirty blankets on a hot wash with plenty of fabric softener.  Allow said blankets to hang in the fresh air to dry.

One motto of Andrea’s which I actually agree with was “(not perfect but -) “good enough”.

The difference being what was “good enough” for Andrea would undoubtedly fall short of what is “good enough” for many of us!

An Observation:    Andrea always had perfect eye make-up in every single video.  Perfectly shaped eyebrows and eyeliner.  This complimented by discreet eyeshadow and mascara.  

How did she manage to achieve that ‘perfection’ each morning In such a cramped, ever- busy bathroom?  Or did she have help from a tattoo artist, keeping her brows tamed? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Tom has the means to take care of things, he's just lazy. He can get a professional christian home school tutor. He can get a housekeeper even if just twice a week,  same with a homemaker who can cook a few times a week, etc . But no, he's too busy buying cameras, and netflix, and computers, and phones,  and video games, and air fryers, and mattresses, and bike trailers,  and pools, and giant plastic balls to run inside of, etc.

He lives by the strange notion, that I believe originated with Andrea, that everything should be done by the family in the home. They believe they are the ones responsible for teaching their children and so they homeschooled, they don't trust or believe in experts and so they do home church and play pretend doctor at home, etc. I believe a big part of this was an unwillingness to spend the money that having a big family requires. Tom is determined to continue to live by those principles but he was never willing to actually perform them himself, so now that his wife is gone it's either the kids have to figure out how to do it or he has to get married ASAP so a new woman (one that's part of the family only!) can do it all. Tom doing any of this or hiring outside help is out of the question.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I agree that he's lazy, but I think you might be overestimating how many housekeepers are available in Moorcraft, Wyoming, a town with a population of 1,009 and more than 30 minutes from the "big city" of Gillette, which has the population of 32,000.

Tom wouldn't hire a "Christian Home School Tutor." No one in their town is "Christian" enough for the Mills family. Andrea had a video where she talked about how they went to every church in town and none of them met her standards. You know what they say about people like Tom and Andrea - if everyone you meet is an asshole, try looking for the common denominator.

And in their mind, they are always the victims - they got kicked out of a homeschool conference and it wasn't at all their fault, it was the conference organizers being unfair. Tom's not wrong about filming in Walmart, it's the store policy that's wrong. The fact that they can't find a church that accepts them in Moorcraft isn't because they need to change and grow, no, the whole town is wrong. The world is wrong for trusting doctors. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

It has been 4 days since moorcrofts worst dad has posted to y/t. Usually when he takes that long of a break it means he is devoting his time to wife hunt #2. Do you think he has another candidate interviewing or is he up to something else?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 6/7/2020 at 11:17 PM, Ekaterina said:

An Observation:    Andrea always had perfect eye make-up in every single video.  Perfectly shaped eyebrows and eyeliner.  This complimented by discreet eyeshadow and mascara.  

How did she manage to achieve that ‘perfection’ each morning In such a cramped, ever- busy bathroom?  Or did she have help from a tattoo artist, keeping her brows tamed? 

Think I'm sensing the sarcasm, here. Sure hope so because Andrea's eye makeup is worse than Jrods and I didnt think that was possible.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Tom is live right now. He’s having the kids go through their clothes to see what is needed. He said he doesn’t want anyone to send them more clothes at this point. 
His eye is swollen and nasty looking. He said he has a stye. 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

It has been 4 days since moorcrofts worst dad has posted to y/t. Usually when he takes that long of a break it means he is devoting his time to wife hunt #2. Do you think he has another candidate interviewing or is he up to something else?

Normally I wouldn’t care how many spouses a person has, but in this case he’s so sanctimonious about his holy godly life that I feel it bears pointing out he’s looking for wife #3. Andrea was #2.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Tom has decided to donate all of Hannah’s clothes and buy all new ones rather than see what fits and what doesn’t. He’s taking advice from the chat on what size to buy rather than just looking at his daughter and her clothes. While I’m glad the kids are getting all new clothes, this really shows his laziness and his lack of concern about wasting money. He also keeps assuring everyone they’re donating the old clothes, but Andrea always said the Salvation Army is an hour away and I just can’t imagine Tom driving that far when his trash bin is right outside. He also will not let up on mocking the virus even though it’s totally irrelevant to the task and conversation at hand. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

Talk about a shit show. Instead of asking his mom or one of Andreas sisters for help, he’s just winging it so he can be the one who is right. I know in my area none of our clothing stores are accepting returns right now and there is no way to try on clothes either. And some of the commenters are just so damn pushy. Bet you can’t guess which two super fans are front and center and seem to know it all. 
Tom said that one of his customers made a comment that styes are caused by peeing in the road. He said he’d never heard that. I grew up hearing that. Lol. I bet if he washed his hands after using the bathroom maybe he wouldn’t have a stye. Thats just gross and dirty. I can’t imagine the body odor smell-smelly, fungus feet and all. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

Now someone just said everyone should send Tom Walmart gift cards for the clothes because he has asked people not to send clothes. Seriously? Let him spend some of that hard earned cash he has. Oh-wait! Sorry...some of that grifting money he’s received. Ugh! Wish someone would comment he is enough of his own money without people sending more. I would, but I don’t comment as I use my real name in my YouTube channel.  

Edited by Mom2Bubby
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

Urgh I just went over to see...so chaotic to watch him going through clothes. And the comments are almost ...voyeuristic. It’s almost like the viewers are  getting off on tele-helping a man they’ve never met before. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

I wish there was a way to get those kids some help. I know our social services are so overbooked with much more deadly abuse, but my god the ten minutes l watched of that this morning was just sad. Tom's a jerk, and obviously overwhelmed. They are so crammed into that house, all the kids need therapy and medical exams, haircuts, faces washed, exercise, fresh air. The YouTube people need to go away, they are dumb and annoying with their terrible advice and reminding everyone of what Andrea wanted/did. Tom needs to step up as a father and figure out what works for him, as a widow, not hang onto Andreas cockamamy schemes of faux organization (which to me looked like ways to spend money on hoarding organizational supplies more than being actually organized, but that's in the past.) 

Kids look and feel better when they have healthy foods, medical care, opportunities to be outside, and appropriate clothing that fits. They learn to be a part of society by interacting with the public, and watching how their parents do so. Locking them up all week and letting them out once a week for a 2 minute drive to the store is not good parenting! Take the girls to get clothes one day, and the boys the next. Or do two at a time. Or one at a time. 

Also, if you don't buy shit from Walmart, you can hand stuff down. Or use it for more than a month. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

So he’s going to be back on the same livestream later to finish up sizing the clothes. Rachel Day is such a know it all. I wish someone would comment and put her in her place and good. Wish her husband knew what she was up to all the time. Or maybe he does and figures if she’s of bothering Tom then she’s not bothering him. As soon as one person says anything that isn’t remotely kissing his ass his nutters jump all over them. I feel so bad for those kids. They have no clue how bad they have it. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom has decided to donate all of Hannah’s clothes and buy all new ones rather than see what fits and what doesn’t. He’s taking advice from the chat on what size to buy rather than just looking at his daughter and her clothes. While I’m glad the kids are getting all new clothes, this really shows his laziness and his lack of concern about wasting money. He also keeps assuring everyone they’re donating the old clothes, but Andrea always said the Salvation Army is an hour away and I just can’t imagine Tom driving that far when his trash bin is right outside. He also will not let up on mocking the virus even though it’s totally irrelevant to the task and conversation at hand. 

There’s no way in Hell he will ever donate anything.  Everything will go straight to the trash.  He’s too damn lazy to even drive anywhere to leave donations.   Plain and simple, he does not care.   I don’t believe for one second that he ever donated any of the gifts he received in the mail either.  Gifts that he assured “those people”,  that he would donate because he didn’t have room for anything.  Ungrateful cocky bastard.   

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Normally I wouldn’t care how many spouses a person has, but in this case he’s so sanctimonious about his holy godly life that I feel it bears pointing out he’s looking for wife #3. Andrea was #2.

Oops...thank you for the correction.?

• Upvote 1

Do not be so sure he won't donate... Remember he can get a tax write-off for doing so. He likes free money for little effort so I am sure he has already thought of this angle. As a business owner he is already having to file the long form so write offs will not be that much extra effort (For the record, I also donate and take the tax write off so not picking on anyone who does this.  But that isn't why I donate... It is just an added perk!)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Now someone just said everyone should send Tom Walmart gift cards for the clothes because he has asked people not to send clothes. Seriously? Let him spend some of that hard earned cash he has. Oh-wait! Sorry...some of that grifting money he’s received. Ugh! Wish someone would comment he is enough of his own money without people sending more. I would, but I don’t comment as I use my real name in my YouTube channel.  

Ok, so foot fungus Tom has his goofies figured out. Don’t send clothes, but he will gladly accept gift cards. He will buy that baby leggings and a couple of dresses and spend the rest of the $$$ on himself. 

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

Ok, so foot fungus Tom has his goofies figured out. Don’t send clothes, but he will gladly accept gift cards. He will buy that baby leggings and a couple of dresses and spend the rest of the $$$ on himself. 

Sounds right! There he goes filming in Wal-Mart again with Judah along to teach that he doesn't have to follow rules. Dad of the year was so excited to introduce him to that nothing but sugar and dye drink, slushie or slurpee? but maybe he would rather not have it and save his teeth! Those poor kids. Still no bathroom. 

• Upvote 7

I understand he was frustrated because of the disaster that this live video was (should've never been a live, should have been Tom and his mom only) but Tom was SO rude during this. I'm only at 2:10:00 out of a shocking 4:43:00 video (Jesus christ) but Tom has snapped at every child and at every commenter whose help he's asking for, and on top of that he held up a pair of pants that he said he hated and Eden quietly tells him a viewer gifted it to her. So he said sorry to whoever sent it but I don't like it!!! Eden is so much more on top of this than Tom, knowing what clothes belong to who and Tom even has to ask her whether Sophia needs help changing her clothes! How does dad not know that but 10 year old sister does? This man is not fit to have 9 children!!! He doesn't act like he enjoys them at all! His personality is utterly despicable, god only knows how he has a cult of female admirers.

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 3

I couldn’t watch all of it. Talk about mind numbing. And I agree with the poster above. Never should have been a live. Kitty and Eden could have helped Tom and been done in way less time than that. 

I hope Tom continues to jump down his viewers throats. I hope he pisses them all off so they all tell him to take a hike. Unfortunately I think he could be the biggest asshole this side of Moorcroft and he’d still have females panting after him. I only hate watch-and I feel bad for contributing to his funds by doing so. I really am Concerned for those kids though. 

Tom wants to be this awesome, super Dad who can do it all and can support his kids.  I think if it was me, I would feel emasculated as a man to think people need to send me money to support my kids. He has a job that according to him is busier than ever, he has 70 thousand dollars in the go fund me, he has whatever extra money he has from insurance and monetary gifts from viewers. He does not need anyone to send him more money to buy clothes for his kids. Do these women not get how much he is scamming them? Talk about grifting extraordinaire. He puts Jill R. To shame. And what about his Mom? Is she as bad as Tom that she doesn’t speak up and tell him what he’s doing is wrong, or does she think her baby boy can do no wrong? If she has half a brain cell she has to know What a fool he is. 

I did see someone comment about Claudia and her attitude. It was a very mean comment. I also saw a couple of people stand up for her. Unfortunately neither one was her father. She’s not one of his favorites so he has no problem with people putting her down. 

I shouldn’t comment badly about any of the kids, but I guess my filter has the day off because I'm going to anyways. Sophia at one point was having a meltdown and crying. All kids have them but it shouldn’t have been live for everyone to watch. She seems to cry very easily and a lot. Wether it’s being spoiled by Tom or just being that age, Tom should have turned the camera off and dealt with the issue. I can clearly tell she is one of the chosen ones. She seems to cry about everything unless it goes her way. And then Tom pacifies her. But yet Claudia can have a meltdown and it’s just her personality. The one with the black heart according to Tom. 

Edens speech was also brought up by a viewer. She was correct in stating that Eden almost always speaks in a monotone voice. His minions got all up in arms that someone dared to comment about her, which in one way I get, but Tom should have been the one to stop it. Instead of really listening to his kids speak, he just ignores them or just doesn’t care that at least three of them need speech therapy. And again, why doesn’t someone in his family speak up for those kids?  

His mom must be a real winner. She is either a total airhead herself, or she’s as big a narcissist as Tom. If he was my son there is no way I would let some of this shit go on without saying something. I’d like to think I raised my son better than that. And if my son pulled a quarter of the crap Tom has, you can bet I’d be up his ass about it. He might not like me very well afterwards, but at least I’d get my say in. 

I hope Thomas doesn’t feel like he has to stay at home since his mom died because he is needed. I hope he moves out soon and gets a life. Unfortunately I feel like he thinks he can stay home and not have to do much. In the videos I have watched,  Asher, Judah and Justus seem to do most of the “heavy lifting” while Thomas just kind of stands around. I think Tom has molded Thomas into a younger version of himself. I’m glad Thomas has a job at the grocery store and I hope he can get an apartment with his friend and soon. 

I would love to see Judah and even Asher leave as soon as they turn 18, but I don’t think they will. Judah seems so afraid of the “outside world” and Asher I think will feel obligated to stay and be the Dad Tom should be. 

I hope Judah keeps going to the dentist, and that he shows the other kids how much better he feels and how much better his teeth look, so that they will want to go too. My dad, who was a WWII veteran, had such poor teeth that he had a stroke because of the infections in his teeth. I hate the thought those poor kids must be in pain from toothaches. They’ve probably never known what it feels like to be healthy. I wish at least one of them would maintain a healthy diet, go to all the doctors the want, travel the world, do everything old Tommy boy thinks is wrong and then flips him the bird as they are doing it.I hope they all  Succeed in spite of their upbringing. That would be the ultimate f-you to their dad. 

And then there’s super fan. The live was over 4 hours and she was there front and center the whole time. What the hell! Where were her kids? Mother of the year right there. SMH I have seen a couple of Her videos, and she has the personality of a slug. Now I just click dislike on every video she posts without watching it. Same with Toms videos. Every single one gets a dislike. Might not be much but makes me feel a little better. Does anyone know if there is a way to watch videos without giving them views? I don’t want to stop watching, but I don’t want to contribute to the grifting if possible. 

sorry for the rant-Tom just makes me so angry. Andrea and Tom have done such a disservice to those kids. I try to bite my tongue while I’m watching the videos because if I say what I’m really thinking, I will be blocked before I know it. Actually I did send Tom a private message on Facebook once telling him what I thought but he never responded. Must be it hit too close home. I’m sure if he ever connected the person who sent the comment in messenger to my YouTube name he would block me. 

It just can’t be said enough, he is an arrogant, narcissistic, pompous, know it all, stinky feet and smelly balls asshole.  Sorry for the swearing. I don’t usually talk like that but he brings out the worst in me. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

on top of that he held up a pair of pants that he said he hated and Eden quietly tells him a viewer gifted it to her. So he said sorry to whoever sent it but I don't like it!!!

I saw that, I could not believe it. He tossed it in the the donate/trash pile which we all know he won't donate. I swear he is stuck at age 15, he doesn't even know how to be tactful as to not hurt someones feelings.  If you don't like a piece of clothing someone sent, there is nothing wrong with allowing one of the kids to wear those pants as pajamas or just for play clothes. His narcissism is evident here. All about IMAGE!  People can send things but if Tom doesn't like it....trash. Obviously he feels he is in the position to pick and choose what he deems acceptable, so he's not hurting for money. People who are hurting for money don't just throw things out that still fit one of their kids, they find ways to use it.  

25 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

. And what about his Mom? Is she as bad as Tom that she doesn’t speak up and tell him what he’s doing is wrong, or does she think her baby boy can do no wrong?

I think you can't tell Tom anything and she probably knows that, I also think she big time enabled him as a kid, not through her fault but she did lose her husband and her other child, and I think that makes her less inclined to criticize him.   

31 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

It just can’t be said enough, he is an arrogant, narcissistic, pompous, know it all, stinky feet and smelly balls asshole.

You can add scratching his crotch on camera to that, which he did at 2:13 56.

I was laughing so hard I was snort laughing!!! C'mon, keep it classy when you are on camera, especially for your 92% female following!!! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I saw that, I could not believe it. He tossed it in the the donate/trash pile which we all know he won't donate. I swear he is stuck at age 15, he doesn't even know how to be tactful as to not hurt someones feelings.  If you don't like a piece of clothing someone sent, there is nothing wrong with allowing one of the kids to wear those pants as pajamas or just for play clothes. His narcissism is evident here. All about IMAGE!  People can send things but if Tom doesn't like it....trash. Obviously he feels he is in the position to pick and choose what he deems acceptable, so he's not hurting for money. People who are hurting for money don't just throw things out that still fit one of their kids, they find ways to use it.  

I think you can't tell Tom anything and she probably knows that, I also think she big time enabled him as a kid, not through her fault but she did lose her husband and her other child, and I think that makes her less inclined to criticize him.   

You can add scratching his crotch on camera to that, which he did at 2:13 56.

I was laughing so hard I was snort laughing!!! C'mon, keep it classy when you are on camera, especially for your 92% female following!!! 

Agree with all of the above.  

I saw the crotch scratching a couple of times and I was floored! Only thing that could have made it worse is if he wiped his nose with his hands afterwards. ? I was laughing so hard my dog ran over to me thinking it was playtime. LOL  that’s old Tommy boy, keepin’ it classy for sure! LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 6

Okay sorry if I'm posting too much about this same video but at 3:32:45 Tom is telling the Alexa to broadcast through the house asking whether Asher can come put Hannah to bed. As Tom literally sits on his ass staring at his youngest daughter having a meltdown on camera. Too lazy to put Hannah to bed himself, too lazy to even go find Asher to ask him, nope gotta do it through the Alexa that never even works right. How do all these women watch this and think that is okay, nevermind admirable?? Is their expectation of men and fathers really that low? Asher is a teenage boy not a nanny!!!!! And telling him he's the best doesn't make it okay!

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic