IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

The Magic Night video was live. First it was the little kids playing a matching game with Asher watching over them. So much candy and sugar again! No wonder they don't sleep at night. Then they get their bed time gumball! He says it's a nightly routine! Someone on chat said to be careful with Hannah having a gumball. Is he for real? A gumball for a two year old? 

The older kids played Magic. It was Tom, Thomas, Asher, Judah, Justus, and Eden playing. Solly kept getting out of bed because he didn't want to be alone downstairs. Tom just told him to go back. Someone in chat asked if Solly had a radio he could listen to and Tom said "He has the Bible playing". Sigh...I think a cd player or radio would have been good. Could have kids music playing or they even have those cd bedtime stories. The poor kid needed something to help him wind down and relax. 

Chatters kept doing their annoying game of making Justus and Eden perform like trained seals doing ASMR. They should be ashamed of themselves. They do it to see if they can make them do things, it's disgusting. Tom is too naive to see it.

Someone asked if Tom would ever move into a bigger house. He replied  "It's possible, it's not out of the realm of possibilities" and Judah said "Wwwwait...yes it is" and Tom asked "You think so?" "What if I marry someone with 9 kids?" Judah said something like we'll just deal with it, because we're not moving" He has such anxiety about change, poor kid. He got upset about a maid possibly coming in too. It's understandable after losing a mother to not want any more changes. I felt sorry for him. Tom really has to keep in mind that his children have suffered a traumatic event and he needs to step lightly and keep their feelings in mind as well. I'm sure they are petrified about the future, about what will happen when Tom remarries, etc.

Then Claudia got out of bed and Tom said if she didn't go back to bed she would be in trouble and would get a demerit. None of these little kids have a proper bedtime. They need to be read to, or someone with them until they fall asleep.  They are too little to just go bed on their own and be left to fall asleep. He really expects too much from them at such a young age. I wish he would get some child development book and learn something about what is normal for certain ages. He doesn't understand what their needs are.

it's always Claudia and Solly who get neglected. So sad. If Hannah or Sophia got up they would get cuddles and asked to perform for the crowd! I would never put my 7-year-old in a basement alone like that. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

How I wish Tom would help the kids with a garden.  He has more than enough time.   He throws his time away every day spending hours with complete strangers.  He has more than enough room on his property to have a large wonderful garden that would grow an abundance of fresh vegetables.   The kids would benefit greatly from the fresh air and sunshine.  Working in warm soil, planting and caring for a garden would be so rewarding for them.  It’s fun, and a joy to watch things that you planted mature, harvest the fresh vegetables, and enjoy the healthy fresh tastes and fragrances.  Working in a garden would be so therapeutic for the children.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

45 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

How I wish Tom would help the kids with a garden.  He has more than enough time.   He throws his time away every day spending hours with complete strangers.  He has more than enough room on his property to have a large wonderful garden that would grow an abundance of fresh vegetables.   The kids would benefit greatly from the fresh air and sunshine.  Working in warm soil, planting and caring for a garden would be so rewarding for them.  It’s fun, and a joy to watch things that you planted mature, harvest the fresh vegetables, and enjoy the healthy fresh tastes and fragrances.  Working in a garden would be so therapeutic for the children.  

They have a HUGE garden! Normally they would be well into working on it by this time of year, I'm attaching a garden vlog from 3 years ago where you can see a good amount of the garden beds around 8:20. Many people have been asking Tom if he will do the garden with the kids this year and he always says in a real somber tone that he knows he should but he just can't find the time for it. He can't make any time for his kids, he's too busy spending hours and hours alone on what he wants to do instead. Andrea was very weird and controlling over the gardening, this year with just a little direction from Tom I bet they could have a lot of fun doing what they want with it, it'll be a shame if they just let everything sit there and get overgrown.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

They have a HUGE garden! Normally they would be well into working on it by this time of year, I'm attaching a garden vlog from 3 years ago where you can see a good amount of the garden beds around 8:20. Many people have been asking Tom if he will do the garden with the kids this year and he always says in a real somber tone that he knows he should but he just can't find the time for it. He can't make any time for his kids, he's too busy spending hours and hours alone on what he wants to do instead. Andrea was very weird and controlling over the gardening, this year with just a little direction from Tom I bet they could have a lot of fun doing what they want with it, it'll be a shame if they just let everything sit there and get overgrown.

Thank you.  I could only watch at the 8:20 mark with the garden beds.   I cannot stand to listen to Andrea, or watch her talk.   I had no idea vegetable gardens were already in place.  They are nice, and plentiful.  That makes it even more inexcusable that Tom doesn’t help the kids with the gardens.  The few minutes I watched Eden seemed excited about gardening.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Ugh why did I watch Magic Monday. Just a short time in someone asked if Solly had a theme for his party yet and Tom said he did but he had not ordered what he needed for the party yet because he is just so busy and has no time in his day to do anything. He said this right in front of poor Solly! And he thinks is he has time for a relationship! Poor Solly!! Again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, Grandma D said:

Ugh why did I watch Magic Monday. Just a short time in someone asked if Solly had a theme for his party yet and Tom said he did but he had not ordered what he needed for the party yet because he is just so busy and has no time in his day to do anything. He said this right in front of poor Solly! And he thinks is he has time for a relationship! Poor Solly!! Again.

Thomas Mills Snr.  is a YT Celebrity now and therefore needs to focus his time not only on work, bike rides, playing magic, promoting Preterism and educating the masses, keeping Andrea’s (very lucrative) channel afloat but also on identifying a new wifelet, meek and obedient, who will happily take on the role of Mommy to 9 children.  

Asher is now the designated carer for those children.  Tom brings home the bacon, so to speak, via his computer business and the YT Channel which has lapsed into crazy, unthought out drivel.   It’s likely that a lot of the organising for Solly’s party will be left to Asher and Judah, with to Tommy creeping in to lap up applause for a job well done!

• Upvote 5

Tom has been exercising so that he might be able to jump onto a picnic table on Andrea's birthday which he tried to do last year and couldn't. He talks about it for a few minutes in the bible study video. What on earth. This man's priorities are wacko.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 9
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom has been exercising so that he might be able to jump onto a picnic table on Andrea's birthday which he tried to do last year and couldn't. He talks about it for a few minutes in the bible study video. What on earth. This man's priorities are wacko.

Do we have a time line on when this goose finally snapped? Just when I think his last stupid can’t  be topped he pulls out something like this. ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom has been exercising so that he might be able to jump onto a picnic table on Andrea's birthday which he tried to do last year and couldn't

I guess having the ego he has, he can't possibly accept the fact he wasn't able to do it. He'll go to extremes to prove he can.  He actually hurt his leg last time. Most people would just chalk it up to not being able to do it and not try it again. It WAS  hilarious watching him try though. Andrea was laughing so hard. 

He did the live pizza night. He used a manual can opener to open the can of pie filling and put the lid in front of Hannah. He picked it up and said "In case anyone's curious we use the safety can opener that leaves no sharp edges, so just in case someone wanted to make a nasty comment". He probably did that on purpose just to get his point across.

He's worried about nasty comments and yet HE can talk to people with a nasty tone. He addresses things he doesn't have to. Why even say that? If you get nasty comments just delete and block. Don't engage in a tug of war. But see his ego once again won't let him do that, he can't do that. He has to get the last word in and he has to be right thinking he was snide to the trolls. He has to win. It's weird. It's like he's in middle school and recruiting people to get behind him. He just keeps feeding the negativity. 

Then his groupies got mad at someone for asking why he stacked plastic bowls inside each other in the dishwasher. They said it was rude to tell someone how to do things. This coming from people who push their gifts on the family, things they think they should have! This coming from people who ask the kids to say hi a million times and ask them to do ASMR. 

Honestly the person wasn't rude, they just thought it was weird to do it that way and they commented. 

He uses these stupid ways of getting people to thumbs up. First he said "If a baby has ever bitten you, thumbs up" Then at the end when Solly was hugging him he said "If you think Solly giving me a hug is cute, give thumbs up" 

Don't people realize he's talking to them like they are stupid trained seals? He's manipulating people and he thinks trolls are rude?  He even told Thomas that people will thumbs up if you ask a question more than if you just ask them to give a thumbs up. So it's a manipulation game to him.He can control what others do. It's horrible how arrogant he is and cocky he is. He thinks he pulls the wool over peoples eyes, like he's fooling them into doing what he wants. It's totally demeaning and humiliating of him to people like that.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I just watched a few minutes of the latest video; my goodness that house is dirty! Not messy or cluttered like I would expect with so many children but nasty and dirty! When was the last time they mopped or wiped down countertops? 

There is no way I would allow my daughters to eat anything in a kitchen that filthy! I don't care if the table, cabinets, and countertops are old but there is no excuse for not cleaning! A coat of paint, cheap peel and stick flooring, and a good scrubbing would make a huge improvement.

Edited by Conundrum
Spelling / Added a thought.
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

I guess having the ego he has, he can't possibly accept the fact he wasn't able to do it. He'll go to extremes to prove he can.  He actually hurt his leg last time. Most people would just chalk it up to not being able to do it and not try it again. It WAS  hilarious watching him try though. Andrea was laughing so hard. 

He did the live pizza night. He used a manual can opener to open the can of pie filling and put the lid in front of Hannah. He picked it up and said "In case anyone's curious we use the safety can opener that leaves no sharp edges, so just in case someone wanted to make a nasty comment". He probably did that on purpose just to get his point across.

He's worried about nasty comments and yet HE can talk to people with a nasty tone. He addresses things he doesn't have to. Why even say that? If you get nasty comments just delete and block. Don't engage in a tug of war. But see his ego once again won't let him do that, he can't do that. He has to get the last word in and he has to be right thinking he was snide to the trolls. He has to win. It's weird. It's like he's in middle school and recruiting people to get behind him. He just keeps feeding the negativity. 

Then his groupies got mad at someone for asking why he stacked plastic bowls inside each other in the dishwasher. They said it was rude to tell someone how to do things. This coming from people who push their gifts on the family, things they think they should have! This coming from people who ask the kids to say hi a million times and ask them to do ASMR. 

Honestly the person wasn't rude, they just thought it was weird to do it that way and they commented. 

He uses these stupid ways of getting people to thumbs up. First he said "If a baby has ever bitten you, thumbs up" Then at the end when Solly was hugging him he said "If you think Solly giving me a hug is cute, give thumbs up" 

Don't people realize he's talking to them like they are stupid trained seals? He's manipulating people and he thinks trolls are rude?  He even told Thomas that people will thumbs up if you ask a question more than if you just ask them to give a thumbs up. So it's a manipulation game to him.He can control what others do. It's horrible how arrogant he is and cocky he is. He thinks he pulls the wool over peoples eyes, like he's fooling them into doing what he wants. It's totally demeaning and humiliating of him to people like that.

What person that age even thinks about jumping on a picnic table??  It’s so bizarre.   Everything he does is a competition.  I watched the video last year when he was doing his clown act trying to jump on the picnic table....with 15 year old Andrea laughing hysterically, always enabling his moronic behavior.  I was cheering him on - to fall on his fat head.   I hold out hope for this year.  We will never know though because he would never allow that on video.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

He’s a prick. Sounds like a video that’s getting a thumbs down from me.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Tom admitted he does not brush Hannah's teeth at all. And all the kids get a gumball on their way to bed. I don't understand why? Anyone else know the reason for this very odd and honestly stupid ritual?

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 8

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

Tom admitted he does not brush Hannah's teeth at all. And all the kids get a gumball on their way to bed. I don't understand why? Anyone else know the reason for this very odd and honestly stupid ritual?

And his well thought through, scientifically based reason for not brushing Hannah's teeth is... ??  He's a moronic fucktard! 

By putting a little tooth gel on Hannah's toothbrush and showing her how to clean those little baby teeth, routinely after supper, also washing her hands and face would encourage good habits. 

But no, Hannah and her siblings will all undoubtedly have cavities later on.  The only good point being that Tommy boy may allow them to visit the Dentist.  The pain that Judah must have had with 17 cavities is outrageous!

Andrea's naturopathic cures for all ailments were so much nonsense.  

There are women even now saying that Andrea has inspired them to home birth, home school.  Also to be a Goddess in the kitchen and the proverbial Whore in the bedroom (no space anywhere else), "Growing God's Kingdom One Heart At A Time".  

The prospect of Andrea Mark 2 is frightening.  But also very much on the cards!  

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

SPOILER: I wonder if any brave Free Jingerer would be willing to undertake making 'Spoiler Recaps' of  Tommy Boy's longer, more interesting videos.  Yes, they are all long but the interesting ones that make for interesting reactions are few and far between.  

I just began watching the Thursday night trip to Diehl's but cannot stand the man 's voice or his cocky, patronising attitude.  

Having the advantage of a 'Spoiler' to read would allow me to simply jump to the highlights ? of his drivel.   He is living off of charity, thousands in the bank, gifts he hasn't opened, women throwing themselves at him and with the prospect of thousands each month via YT.  What's not to like, eh Tommy??? 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Tom says he doesn't plan to work on the bathroom this weekend, says he needs a break. He only works on it one day a week for 3 hours max. This is the laziest man I've ever seen, he can't be bothered to do one thing for his children's sake, everything is about him. So tired of all these minions praising everything he does like he's god's gift to this earth.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Can we take a moment to reflect? It has been around 9 mos since ol tommy boy became available again. He put it out there quickly he was on wife hunt #2. Out of his vast yt pool of candidates, not one has made it past phone calls that we are aware of. 

He must have felt that truly one smokin hot babe would be on his doorstep within weeks of his availability with arms wide open to mother his brood and to romp on his purple mattress. Well ol boy you don’t seem to be quite the catch you envisioned yourself to be, hmmm? What’s the matter with all the women who give you thumbs up at your mere suggestion of it so you will make more $$$? Why aren’t you swaggering out with your adoring fans for an evening of pizza, a gloppy dessert, 5 lbs of gummy bears and listening to you talk about how remarkable you are? I guess your dopey minions just aren’t good enough for you, but, they are good enough to keep sending you free stuff and sending you $$$ that you just love.

I wonder what we can expect to see in the next chapter of moorcrofts Romeo’s Romance Series?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

I found this old video interesting which gives a good look at the basement library room where Tom is building the bathroom. It really shows just how tight and cramped it is, I feel claustrophobic imagining how many people have to live in this space. 6:06 is where the room begins to be shown, 12:27 shows the spot where the bathroom is being built now. Just imagine how small the room will be with the bathroom there!! I feel that the pantry room (just off of this one) takes up a huge amount of space that could be better used by the kids if it weren't for Andrea's selfish obsession with it as "Mills Market". They could've found more creative ways of storing groceries than using an entire room.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I love the irony of those kids sitting amid thousands of books staring at  mind-numbing video games.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I found this old video interesting which gives a good look at the basement library room where Tom is building the bathroom. It really shows just how tight and cramped it is, I feel claustrophobic imagining how many people have to live in this space. 6:06 is where the room begins to be shown, 12:27 shows the spot where the bathroom is being built now. Just imagine how small the room will be with the bathroom there!! I feel that the pantry room (just off of this one) takes up a huge amount of space that could be better used by the kids if it weren't for Andrea's selfish obsession with it as "Mills Market". They could've found more creative ways of storing groceries than using an entire room.

The beamed area below the ceiling over the office.

• Upvote 1

I am so angry watching this. I don’t know why exactly but I think it’s because if you chose to cram a large family into a tiny house, you don’t get a luxury of hoarding books! There is absolutely no reason to keep SO MANY! They can borrow books from library because they don’t have space for all these sets of books! 
I am not against reading or collecting books, I just feel like the adults are selfish to clutter up a house full of kids with dust gathering non essentials. If they had a huge house, then go ahead and collect all you want, but they live in a cabin basically and mommy’s beloved books get a designated area while the boys each get a coffin to sleep in. Ugh! 

My question is, did they get rid of all these bookshelves to build a bathroom? 

Another question, does anyone else think the physical store in itself is unnecessary? His business consists of Tom doing house calls and selling parts which can be arranged online or over the phone. I don’t think they need an actual store. More like storage space. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

I live in a small 3br townhouse. There is one bedroom devoted to my books...unfortunately it's also being used as a junk room so it's not easy to get to my books. I also have 2 tablets devoted to ebooks. Yes, I'm a hoarder of books...that was Mr. Xtian's favorite whine/bitch/complaint every time we moved...moving my books and bookcases. He always joked about it too. I'm not looking forward to the next move since I won't have Mr. Xtian to move all my crap for me. Trying to decide if I want to look for a new place when my lease is up here...but the thought of moving makes me break out in hives. 

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1

7 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

I am so angry watching this. I don’t know why exactly but I think it’s because if you chose to cram a large family into a tiny house, you don’t get a luxury of hoarding books! There is absolutely no reason to keep SO MANY! They can borrow books from library because they don’t have space for all these sets of books! 
I am not against reading or collecting books, I just feel like the adults are selfish to clutter up a house full of kids with dust gathering non essentials. If they had a huge house, then go ahead and collect all you want, but they live in a cabin basically and mommy’s beloved books get a designated area while the boys each get a coffin to sleep in. Ugh! 

My question is, did they get rid of all these bookshelves to build a bathroom? 

Another question, does anyone else think the physical store in itself is unnecessary? His business consists of Tom doing house calls and selling parts which can be arranged online or over the phone. I don’t think they need an actual store. More like storage space. 

Well that’s the scary thing is Tom has said the bookshelves that stood where the bathroom is now will just go against the new bathroom wall. Making that library room even more cramped than ever. And yes I thought about saying something about his shop too, it’s a huge percentage of the house and as you say most of his work is out of the house. The kids do use that space a bit for the arcade games and occasionally for school work, but no doubt it would better serve them if it were devoted to their needs. Like a second boys bedroom, or at least extending their current one if they’d all like to share which I think they honestly do.

• Upvote 3

These people (Andrea and Tom, now just Tom) do not think ahead about anything - kids, living space, health,  education, job possibilities for the kids, etc.   I grew up with too many people in too small a space, but fortunately didn't have to deal with weird religious beliefs and my mom and siblings were great people.  I still couldn't wait to live alone or at least in a large enough space.  There's got to be at least kid in that bunch who thinks that way.  

• Upvote 9

Who and where was she going to donate all those books? I think some could have been used in the fire pit! Unless it is a good story, yes a book is good. A reference book is easily looked up online for the information. The money spent on her selfishness could have been used in so many other ways.....like a down payment on a decent house or at least good flooring for the one they had. When you have nine kids, do you find time to read by neglecting them? 

Tom was moaning about having to replace the outdoor rugs. "Rugs that Andrea bought" They didn't even look like outdoor rugs, even though that's where they were placed. It sounded like he was begging, again. 

So do the kids get to eat their treat before supper/pizza? He said he brought pizza home the night before because he was working late.  Then because it was Pizza Night, he had to make his homemade pizza the next night? What a moron. 

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic