IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

Homeschool Vlog Part 2.  A lot of Hannah.  She is growing up fast and Asher is doing the parenting as best he can.  Hannah sees the camera as a normal part of daily life now and that, to me seems unhealthy. Who wants to be on camera when eating, crying, trying to sleep or just generally playing around?  All of the kids know to play to the camera. When Each time Hannah begins to snuggle down on Daddy’s purple mattress I half expect that limp braided length of hair to be tugged off of the wall.  I could swear it’s getting longer!  ?

The influence of Andrea and Tom’s responses to the kids are noticeable in that the older ones address the littles in the same way - “are you so happy”  “oh really” when not knowing what is being said etc. 

Hannah and Claudia looked particularly well groomed in part of the video.  Hair brushed and tied back and pretty dresses on.  
Tommo delegates parental duties during the day as we all know.  
Asher is a very kind hearted, conscientious boy. 

The irony of those in the livestream telling Asher what a good father he will make,  praising his care of Hannah.  In the next breath, telling Tommo what a good father he IS and how Andrea is very proud of him.    Asher is a kid, allow him to be a kid!

The hot water heater is broken.  Tom said “it stinks” as he has to buy a new element ??No truer word!  One shower weekly is not hygienic and unless the kids are resolute in strip washing every day there will be a literal “stink”. 

Do the kids seem lack lustre and without much spark, either in speech or actions? That again might follow on from Andrea’s laid back, almost horizontal approach to anything that needed doing - unless it was enjoyable to her. 

Rachel Day is becoming more aggressively confident.  Just prior to video, on livestream a comment was made to the effect of “waiting for the minutes to roll by”.  RD, that busy Mom of four (including her stepson) commented “they are rolling by slowly lol”.  RD also responded to a comment asking why the thumbs down saying that every channel has “haters”.  To dislike something means one is a “hater?”   
Doesn’t that kept woman have chores to do, meals to make in order to keep her family happy and her husband content enough not to make her account for every damn penny she spends! Twenty extra gifts each year costing upwards of 50$ mounts up Rachel!!

Mills Family replies are, I think from Asher.  When asked whether the older kids have thought about careers the reply was “no, but there’s plenty of time”.  How about no, because the parents had and have everything packaged up very nicely and will steer the kids in the direction that suits them.

It’s particularly worth scanning the comments as Tommy appears to be allowing a little negativity in. He has doubtless learned that a little controversy is good for business and attracts more people to his channel. Of course there’s always Rachel Day, Cindy the Crotchet and the like who will always white knight for him whilst he maintains a suitable distance.  

I wonder what Tom’s Mother, Papa Gary, Andrea’s Sisters and his own Sister think about him grifting for money?  

• Upvote 5

Did you miss the part where the video showed Hannah sleeping in the bottom of the new shower????? She had her blanket and pillow. This must have been Asher who let this happen, I can't see an any parent allowing that! It's NOT cute! It's pathetic that you would allow such a thing, she's a baby not a DOG! Buy her a toddler bed for gosh sakes don't let her nap in a SHOWER! What is wrong with these people??? At 12:45 it shows for a real quick moment. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Did you miss the part where the video showed Hannah sleeping in the bottom of the new shower????? She had her blanket and pillow. This must have been Asher who let this happen, I can't see an any parent allowing that! It's NOT cute!

Yes, I did see that and Hannah was fast asleep, or "fast on" as my lovely mother-in-law would say.  

Hannah's blankie needs a wash and to be dried out in the fresh air.  Also, wiping her hands and face so that she doesn't take her nap all sticky and gooey. It was Asher caring for her although I don't put it past Tom to let Hannah sleep wherever, when ready to drop.  Do you remember where she fell asleep at the bottom of the stairs, on that nasty carpet? 

For any of those kids going to bed is purely a necessity and not a place to relax in comfort with a book, in soft sheets and a blanket. It's a shame. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

On some of the thumbnails on Tom’s most recent videos, it looks like he is using the intro that Andrea always used on her videos.   Probably the same music as well.   Trying to draw more people in.    It also appears that the videos are all focused on the kids.   Always using the kids to gain more sympathy, subscribers and money.   I despise Tom for a variety of reasons/many reasons, but pimping the kids out, his own flesh and blood, is the #1 reason I detest him.  He is a useless pos.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 2

Spare time so thought I'd try to find info about Andrea's life insurance and whether Tom is also insured. 

In Andrea's video posted in January 2017 'Money Management for Family of 10' all is explained.

Scamaritan Insurance for the whole family was $495 monthly, Mortgage $585 (he paid that off), Life Insurance for both Andrea and Tom was $80 monthly.  

Their income from Tom's business was around $6k monthly. 

Comment section indicated people who cope on less than half that income, although they don't have *8 children (now 9).  Tom's claims that he worried incessantly about money are BS. 

I'd argue why continuously have kids if that actually was the case. Of course his answer would be that "it's in the Lord's hands should he choose to bless us with more children".  There's such a thing as personal responsibility which links into having a social conscience. 

Both Andrea and Tom were and are arrogant, selfish, self-entitled, opinionated idiots whose stock answer for everything is that it's in God's hands.    

He thinks he is the anointed one and only awaits his next bride for the baby train to once again be gathering steam! 

• Upvote 5

This is off topic, I apologize.  Does anyone know if there is a Myka Stauffer thread here?   

*Found it.   Apologies again.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 1

I can relate to feeling anxiety around money. The difference is Tom (is a POS) has a go fund me with more money in it than most people make in a year and he's still guilting people for more! There's anxiety around money and then there's selfish greed. Tom (is a POS) doesn't give a shit about anyone outside of himself. 

Edited by Giraffe
removing an extra word
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Spare time so thought I'd try to find info about Andrea's life insurance and whether Tom is also insured. 

In Andrea's video posted in January 2017 'Money Management for Family of 10' all is explained.

Scamaritan Insurance for the whole family was $495 monthly, Mortgage $585 (he paid that off), Life Insurance for both Andrea and Tom was $80 monthly.  

Their income from Tom's business was around $6k monthly. 

They would have been eligible for SNAP benefits with that many kids and that much income (plus I don't actually believe that he was bringing in 6K after taxes, and his mortgage was only $600. Andrea was absolute rubbish with budgeting, she probably spent all of Tom's money (she didn't have a job, after all, and she barely did anything around the house) on junk for herself. No reason for all those orders from the "Oriental Trading Company," and how many times did they buy stuff from Walmart that they should have already Had? too many, IMO. Spend a few dollars more and not have to replace it! 

2 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Both Andrea and Tom were and are arrogant, selfish, self-entitled, opinionated idiots whose stock answer for everything is that it's in God's hands.    

He thinks he is the anointed one and only awaits his next bride for the baby train to once again be gathering steam! 

They were/are garbage people whose priorities are not raising good children/citizens, Andrea was just addicted to babies. What happens after they aren't a baby? She didn't care. Tom doesn't care. Dumb and dumber deserved each other. They had one priority - make more babies. What happens after they leave the baby stage was not interesting to them. So they crammed them into to a tiny house, neglected their education, neglected their hygiene, neglected their sleep, privacy, and overall interests. 

I still think Tom is outof Rachel's league though, she's absolutely pathetic. And as unattractive as Tom is, Rachel has reached a new level of "wow, i can't believe people look like that and still put their pictures on the internet." Her YouTube Channel is the least interesting thing I've ever seen, it's just a sad person going through how much money they spent on junk food. Then she tries to pretend that her and Tom are friends? It's weird and creepy. She's weird and sad and I almost feel bad for her. 

• Upvote 5

Tom is just an awful human being!! His latest bible study just reinforces it more than usual. First thing he does is embarrass and humiliate Solly because he sat daydreaming all day staring at his books and didn't finish his work.  so Now he has to sit by his dad after his dad gets back from his solo bike ride while he holds court to his minions for bible study and finish his work while his dad tells the world how bad he is! I just am so sad for that poor kid. Asher was giving him a spelling test while he filmed and took care of Hannah. The poor thing has no one to go to. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 3

Does anyone know why the home school video had to be re-uploaded? I know I could just click and watch around and try to find it but my stomach is too weak today to deal with Tom on top of other life things. 

Edited by dizzy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dizzy said:

Does anyone know why the home school video had to be re-uploaded? I know I could just click and watch around and try to find it but my stomach is too weak today to deal with Tom on top of other life things. 

The video kept skipping around and kind of stuttering, I believe that is the reason. The one that's premiering live right now has the audio all out of sync so he will be reuploading this one too he says. Mr. Tech man with the tech problems lol you can tell he is embarrassed by it, the minions are blaming youtube (could be true, but it's funny)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Watching the ' LIVE', I finally just had to say 'OMG', there are just so many things! I came upon this family as a suggestion when Andrea was dying..., probably due to some channels I had reviewed regarding issues surrounding palliation and dying with dignity.  I have watched in disbelief several posthumously posted videos and some of Tom's handiwork  Watching sometimes, I think it must be a joke, can't be real.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Luckylucy said:

Watching the ' LIVE', I finally just had to say 'OMG', there are just so many things! I came upon this family as a suggestion when Andrea was dying..., probably due to some channels I had reviewed regarding issues surrounding palliation and dying with dignity.  I have watched in disbelief several posthumously posted videos and some of Tom's handiwork  Watching sometimes, I think it must be a joke, can't be real.

I stopped watching but may watch more later if able to steel myself.   The weekly trip to Diehl’s is the same each week.  No Asher as he wasn’t feeling well so stayed home, taking a shower.  The poor kid is probably sick of being constantly so responsible, on and off camera.

During the pizza making, I tuned out as it was chaotic and mind numbing both.  Tom talking, minions asking questions with Eden repeating chat to Tom or drawling answers. Is that Eden’s normal way of speaking or her YT voice, just as many have a ‘telephone voice’ trying to speak with more clarity? 

Rachel Day-Mills again needed to tell Eden to remind Tommy to “turn on the breadsticks”. “Are you having cheese tonight Eden” is a favourite question yada, yada, yada!  Those lonely women, living vicariously via the Mills family, flirting with Tom and attempting to ingratiate themselves in general.

Tommy just loves all the attention and he must feel like Einstein when chatting to those on the live-streams.  In fact, he doubtless thinks that Einstein is inferior!  What makes me extremely uncomfortable are those women attempting to insinuate themselves into the kids lives in order to impress their Dad.  RD being a prime example and she actually takes from her own kids in order to do so.  

• Upvote 4

It showed up on my YouTube tonight and I skipped around a bit. I think they are showering more often than once a week, now that Andrea isn't in charge. Maybe. 

Tim looked really gross and dirty and that kitchen is filthy. He wiped his hands on his pants which is just so so so gross. 

Tom got really defensive about shopping local, people were just making conversations about meat prices (which have tripled in some areas.) And he just went off on a rant about why he's willing to pay more. Which I understand and agree with. But it was like 2 minutes after he said he wasn't buying certain things at the local store because those things cost more. 

Once again it was a nice evening and they could have walked to the store to get candy and junk, they never buy more than they could reasonably carry. 

Eden was embarrassed about how her cheese less pizza looked. Poor kid, having to read the chat to her dad while he massaged a pizza with unwashed hands. 

I could have given him the dessert pizza recipe, it was in a book I had as a kid, yet he went in and on like he invented it. 

Tom has the palate of a 3 year old. Candy, donuts, junk. 

I wonder if he's washed sheets since Andrea's death. Seems like the kind of guy who doesn't know to wash sheets. 

He said he regrets going to college, which just makes me sad for the future. The debt isn't great, and I'm not working in politics or journalism, but I don't ever regret formal education - all the knowledge and people who want to talk about interesting things! Real life after college has been so dull and disappointing, imo. And these "college is a waste of money" people are kind of why we got stuck with Trump, they just aren't interested in learning. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

"Everybody don't got your masks? Gooood don't got your masks. 'Cause we don't need 'em here."

What a strange thing to be arrogant over and proud of. "Needing" a mask is about protecting each other, not yourself, so yeah his large family going into a small store will probably be ok not to contract anything, but he doesn't think for a second of any of the people they may be forcing their own germs upon. I don't care if they don't wear a mask, and they don't have to there so whatever. But to be arrogant over it and brag about something like that is really weird, and it  causes the sheep who follow him to adopt the same attitude, who without a doubt live in more densely populated areas with different rules and should not be touting the same arrogance over masks and the virus as Tom.

He's preaching more about what the whole family doesn't like to eat, just because he himself doesn't like it and most of his kids likely have never tried it, like guacamole. He doesn't give them any chance to see if they like new foods, he literally tells them they don't like it and encourages absurdly picky eating where the kids may not naturally be that way (he would never know!).

I agree it's hilarious how he's defending shopping local while spending usually about $30 a week at the local store (this week was 70-something because of meat) and hundreds and hundreds at Walmart. I get it, it's cheaper, I'd do similar if I had to but he's saying he doesn't care about the higher price of shopping local while simultaneously always saying they mainly shop at Walmart because it's cheaper...

• Upvote 4

I'm appalled by the fact that Hannah was allowed to nap in the bottom of the new shower! This is why Asher should not be taking care of her, he's a kid and he thinks these things are funny or cute. My heart broke to see that baby sleeping at the bottom of a shower with her blanket and pillow. It's so inappropriate!  She's a human, not a doll or a dog, or a prop being used to get views!

Also the bike ride with him towing Hannah along in it! NO helmet,  no orange flag on the back of the trailer, nothing around her to keep her upright and tightly in place, a loosely fitting seatbelt, which really wasn't a seatbelt.!!!! She looked scared and not like she was enjoying it, more like she was tolerating it. The vibrations and shaking are not good for a baby that young. He should have got her a baby seat, but hey, Tom doesn't think anything out and spends money frivolously.  Why not? It's not his.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

The vlogs that Tom premiered should have been called the Asher cares for Hannah show. That kid works hard in that house. The live shopping trip could be called The Tom is annoying show, more of the same crappy food. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

No Asher as he wasn’t feeling well so stayed home, taking a shower.  The poor kid is probably sick of being constantly so responsible, on and off camera.

During the pizza making, I tuned out as it was chaotic and mind numbing both.  Tom talking, minions asking questions with Eden repeating chat to Tom or drawling answers. Is that Eden’s normal way of speaking or her YT voice, just as many have a ‘telephone voice’ trying to speak with more clarity? 

I wonder what is happening with Asher that he stays home and showers because he isn’t Feeling well? It seems like this excuse has been given 2 or 3 times that I remember.

I noticed edens speech was quite pronounced in this vlog whilst she was holding the camera. It seems like she and justice have some of the same peculiarities in speech. It almost sounds lazy. She’s a sweet girl and I would really work with her to get her out of that. It doesn’t sound good.

Edited by All About the Shekels
Deleted a couple of words
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

It showed up on my YouTube tonight and I skipped around a bit. I think they are showering more often than once a week, now that Andrea isn't in charge. Maybe. 

Tim looked really gross and dirty and that kitchen is filthy. He wiped his hands on his pants which is just so so so gross. 

What makes you think that showers are more frequent? It was nice to see Claudia and Hannah with clean faces and decent clothes. They have been sent loads of clothes from the fans but they don't seem to wear 'em.  

Tom is gross. His jeans are always filthy and he goes to people's home like that! I guess he will shower after his bike rides. Hope he pays attention to that nasty foot fungus!

What type of woman do you think would fit in? He could meet her online or even on one of his shopping trips.  A loving woman would be good for those kids, especially the littles.

10 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

What a strange thing to be arrogant over and proud of. "Needing" a mask is about protecting each other, not yourself, so yeah his large family going into a small store will probably be ok not to contract anything, but he doesn't think for a second of any of the people they may be forcing their own germs upon. I don't care if they don't wear a mask, and they don't have to there so whatever. But to be arrogant over it and brag about something like that is really weird, and it  causes the sheep who follow him to adopt the same attitude, who without a doubt live in more densely populated areas with different rules and should not be touting the same arrogance over masks and the virus as Tom.

THIS, YES!  He said he is donating masks he made. To whom? Are certain people required to wear masks in Moorcroft? Tommy said he wears one when going to peoples homes because it makes them more "comfortable".

His opinions do register with his subs. The hard core of whom hang on every word that trips off of his tongue.

He may be influencing those who are in danger of contracting the disease and who are careless of protocol and advice because Tommy says it isn't necessary.

The video made by the woman in the UK rattled him and he now seizes every opportunity to sneer at the danger of Covid 19. 

His views on many issues are weird and dangerous.  As were his late wife's opinions and advice she was happy to mete out.

What was the reason for starting a channel in the first instance?  

I think that they were hoping to influence people in numerous ways and maybe recruit people to the "God squad".

Eventually, Andrea would have monetised, with YT becoming a business and bringing in a second income.  

• Upvote 1

What would happen to the children if Tom (is a POS) died? He mocks people for remaining safe but the reality is if he were to leave that many kids orphaned they’d probably be split up into numerous homes! He’s so cavalier about...well, everything. But I would think he’d be cognizant of his children’s futures if anything happened to him and yet time and again he shows he cares only about himself. 

• Upvote 5

It puzzled me somewhat when the Baby Hatcher would go on about how they liked to support their local grocery store. Sure she would go in and purchase produce, meat and groceries but almost all of her items were on sale. She would just about wipe the shelf clean except maybe leave 1 or 2 items. She would also get rain checks for cases of sale items. She did not support that grocery store, she took advantage of them.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

What would happen to the children if Tom (is a POS) died? He mocks people for remaining safe but the reality is if he were to leave that many kids orphaned they’d probably be split up into numerous homes! He’s so cavalier about...well, everything. But I would think he’d be cognizant of his children’s futures if anything happened to him and yet time and again he shows he cares only about himself. 

Presumably they would try and place them with extended family, but yes, it's likely that the kids would end up in different homes. The exception would be if the grandparents or relatives were willing and able to take them all in - whether that meant moving in to that house, or the kids moving in with them. I guess if the oldest was able/willing they could stay together under their guardianship - but that would really not be a good situation. I hope Tom has thought about this, and at least made a will.

32 minutes ago, All About the Shekels said:

It puzzled me somewhat when the Baby Hatcher would go on about how they liked to support their local grocery store. Sure she would go in and purchase produce, meat and groceries but almost all of her items were on sale. She would just about wipe the shelf clean except maybe leave 1 or 2 items. She would also get rain checks for cases of sale items. She did not support that grocery store, she took advantage of them.

As long as they still made a profit who cares whether everything she bought was on sale or not? She was still buying it there, and not at Wal-Mart.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

He mentioned that Andrea the Baby Addict and Himself, the greasy neckbeard, never talked about death. That's insane to me. Granted, I've been around death my entire life - dad owned a funeral home, we lived there for a while, I worked there in high school, mom worked in a hospital and a long term care facility, death to me is something that happens. People I knew were killed in automobiles, in weird accidents, from sickness. It's just what happens in life. You live, you die. Sometimes before you are ready. I know that I'm much more comfortable with it than a lot of people (and I have no issue with how anyone grieves or doesn't grieve. I've seen pretty much everything.) At least I'm comfortable dealing with other people's deaths. Confronting my own mortality sometimes is a bit of a struggle. 

From a very early age I knew exactly where I was supposed to go if my parents died. They went over their plans with me every single time they changed. They made sure to contact the people who were supposed to be responsible for me and get their agreement. I thought that is what parents did? Being a parent means having to do tasks that you'd rather not do - change a diaper, bathe your kids, discuss future plans, discuss finances, discuss what to do in the event of an untimely death. Discuss how to pay for college. Do the laundry, introduce foods that you don't like. People do this because it's making better people in the future. Not because parents enjoy laundry and discussions about their own death. 

My mind is absolutely blown that he literally doesn't care about his children's future.  He doesn't think college is important - but what will Eden do in a few years? Does she have friends? Will she run off and get married at 17 to some local guy, be pregnant by 20 and start the cycle over? Does he not think of her as a person who deserves more than methy ole Moorecraft? 

He's biking on the road. As a road biker myself, I understand exactly how likely it is that I will be hit by some redneck who wants to prove a point, or some drunk driver. It's happened to friends of mine. He needs to have a plan for his kids, and they need to know where to go, who is safe, how to stay together. 

He's such a loser. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic