IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

“10 Months Later”  is a misnomer.     “10 months after my wife died, meet my Pure Romance girlfriend of one month.  The girlfriend I’ve been dreaming of, and lusting after, while my wife was on her deathbed,”

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It isn't public.  I can see FB posts without being on FB...not a lot of them but you can see links.  Same with Instagram.  That's still public.

Dating accounts aren't public unless anyone with no account on that site could pull them up.

Understood, glad I asked!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dizzy said:

Yeah I think that she seems like an extrovert that appreciates attention. I mean she stuck around to make his ten month video update about his deceased wife into a q&a about her, so... idk. She said her previous husband didn't want her to work and set her up financially but maybe she's already seeing that doing youtube and just stepping into Andrea's role there would be something fulfilling to do. She also said she hasn't had much time for hobbies since she spent eight years taking care of her husband as he died. If she's really an extrovert who has been limited in her capacity for travel and interaction and just putting herself out there for that long... well, like I said in my post earlier, she seems pretty similar to Tom in a lot of ways. There's validation in an audience ready to worship you.

There was that part of the stream where they both confirmed they wouldn't date someone they don't intend to marry, she said she didn't think it was "Biblical" (some real Duggar vibes there) so I'm guessing engagement by the end of her month long stay in July. I also wouldn't be shocked if Tom doesn't have her filming and editing the videos herself by the end of that long visit. 

Soooooo many things wrong in this situation...

I'm still winging my way thru the q&a. something is just not right about her and Tom and this situation. Can't put my finger on it. But isn't that usually how things are with intuition?

Edited by Shaquillle Oatmeal
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

If at the end of July this does not work out after all, Tom ends up with a free month of household help. If she’s already cleaning during this quick visit, I could see her jumping in to declutter, deep clean and organize everything.

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic

New thread, new reasons to detest Tom.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic