IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

I can just see the ad Tom should put out trying to find a new wife: 

Wanted: earth mother type who only likes to bathe once a week, to care for my 9 children while I play video games and scratch my crotch. Must be willing to live in a cramped, hot, stinky house with 10 other people and be a conspiracy theorist-no doctor visits allowed. Everything revolves around the home. Must be willing to agree with the lord and master of the home who is always right. Once you are in there is no way out. Will have to give up healthy eating for a steady diet of an all inclusive sugar laden diet. Master of the home brings a new purple mattress to the table along with all the foot fungus you can handle.  Pay no mind to the hair braid of second wife who is deceased and will forever be immortalized above the purple mattress, it’s there to stay-bugs and all. Must be willing to give up friends and anything else that is meaningful to dote on husbands every need. ?

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 3
  • Haha 8

Tom doesn't want a wife, he wants a bang maid. Much like Frank Reynolds (a character in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, played by Danny Devito), Tom prefers to live in squalor. 

Spoiler

It won't be long before he starts complaining about the quality of women and feminists being the reason he can't get some. Nothing is ever Tom's fault. It's "the world" that is wrong, not Tom. He doesn't need to improve himself, by being a better person, women need to change, etc. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1

I couldn't watch the whole clothing live. Tom is so inept at everything, parenting, cleaning, cooking and laundry. The kids don't even have the right clothes in their bins and Tom doesn't know who wears what. What I thought was really disgusting was Tom wiping his gooey stye eye every minute, then wiping the healthy eye from time to time. Almost as gross as foot fungus!

• Upvote 10

40 minutes ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

Anyone think it might not be a stye? I think it looks as if someone hit Tom in the face.

Would serve him right if they did...?

Edited by Mom2Bubby
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Not only did he comment on the pants he did not like but right after that he picked up a dress that someone made. He said they were pajamas, which they absolutely were not, it was a pinafore dress that you wear a shirt under and had straps. He said "these are the pajama things and they are the most annoying things, they are  really thick and take up like five spots in the closet"  Then Eden said someone made it and he kept it. I can't imagine anyone making anything else for him after seeing how ungrateful he is. He doesn't even take the time to know what the item actually is. It clearly was not pajamas. How sad for the person who made it to think it was being used to go to bed in. 

Someone did a super chat and asked if the kids enjoyed the Leap Pad and Junior Explorer Globe and said they sent another package recently. Tom answered "yeah, they enjoy the stuff you sent, we appreciate it" I doubt they have used it.  

Solly's foot measured at a size 3 and the shoes that he is wearing are a 2. Seems Tom should stay on top of shoe sizes more often than just at every season as he does for clothing. Solly has a red shirt that says New Mexico on it, someone sent it, Tom says he loves it and he wears it a lot. Glad to see someone can feel good about something they sent.

He had Solly get rid of a Skylanders shirt that he wanted to keep, he let him say goodbye to it and give it a hug. He said doing that is part of the Kon Mari method.(?)  Apparently didn't work too well because Solly said maybe Hannah could wear it...lol...he really tried to keep it around. 

Justus needed all new clothing. Everything was tight on him and small. With the younger kids you need to shop more than every season. Kids grow a lot within a year. You can't do shopping once a year for them. I mean come on, you can't go and buy one pair of pants and new shoes  in between?  

Tom asked why Hannah's hands were soaking wet, Eden replied "probably from the fountain or the toilet". Oh boy....please tell me that baby doesn't play in the toilet. Hannah was fussing a lot. Tom thought she might be tired but he she may have been hungry or thirsty, after all he did a 4 hour and 45 minute video and she only had a lollipop, maybe even a sugar crash?

I feel like I am totally exhausted and my head is spinning after watching just parts of that video. I don't think I could have endured the whole thing. 

Tom said he was only going to shop for pants, belts, socks, and underwear. He said dresses and shirts he would buy online because the quality at Walmart was not good and he wanted to buy better ones and be able to get the colors needed. 

Phew........done

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

23 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom said that one of his customers made a comment that styes are caused by peeing in the road. He said he’d never heard that. I grew up hearing that. Lol. I bet if he washed his hands after using the bathroom maybe he wouldn’t have a stye. Thats just gross and dirty. I can’t imagine the body odor smell-smelly, fungus feet and all. 

Sorry; I've had styes and I have NEVER peed in a road.  WTF, people??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

49 minutes ago, zeebaneighba said:

Sorry; I've had styes and I have NEVER peed in a road.  WTF, people??

Lol. It’s just an old wives tale. Anytime I would get a stye my mother would say that and laugh. 

• Upvote 5

Tom did a live local shopping video to Diehl's.  The way he talks to Claudia makes my blood boil. What part of she is four does he not get? She had two dollars instead of one and Tom asks harshly "How come you have two dollars? Where did you get that other dollar?" She says Eden,  so Tom then says to Asher "Asher where did Claudia get the extra dollar?" And Asher said he wasn't sure, so then he asks Eden who tells him she gave her one and she had one of her own. And then he says "Ok, well cool". He  was just dying to catch her in a lie. This behavior from a grown man to a four year old.  She is still a baby, second youngest after Hannah. 

Apparently Hannah has been hurting Claudia. He kept asking her to give Claudia a hug and she would not. So of course he made excuses for her by saying it's terrible twos, she's tired, she's hungry...blah blah blah. He wasn't going to give Hannah her little cup of cheese that the little kids get while the pizza is being prepared until she gave Claudia a hug. She still refused  and started crying! He asked her to slap five on her hand and she did and he said that was ok and she could have the cheese now.

People on chat were mentioning the outfit Eden had on was too small. It was, it was really small. They were denim overalls with a bib and straps but instead of pants they were shorts. Tom said and I quote "Eden got a brand new outfit that I bought yesterday, it is a little small but she's wearing it anyways, Daddy's going to buy her a new one because he can't return stuff because of the coronavirus, so you guys can stop freaking out about the pants, she was really excited to wear it and I said it was ok for her to wear until I got her the new one" "So hate me if you'd like!" 

No words, the guy is completely out of line. These people who are "freaking out" are the ones who watch your monetized channel and fill up your go fund me. If you don't like the comments then don't have chat.

Claudia gets interrogated, Solly gets told he's rude for getting up and asking questions, and Hannah can hit and all is well in the Kingdom of Mills, the King has spoken! lol

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 4

2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

People on chat were mentioning the outfit Eden had on was too small.

Urgh I hate when people do this. Who cares?? It feels like body shaming and only happens to Eden. I would have been mortified to have had comments like that at her age.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Urgh I hate when people do this. Who cares?? It feels like body shaming and only happens to Eden. I would have been mortified to have had comments like that at her age.

I hate their obsession with "buying up a size" as well. I have pictures of me as a child. I wish my mom had bought my actual size, it fits better, giving more confidence, and ability to actually move around instead of having all this extra heavy fabric and looking like one of those girls from the sweatshop era.  Just buy your kids the proper size, and when they outgrow it, donate it, pass it down, or toss it. If you can't afford that, don't have kids. Kids are people too. They deserve to have half-way decent things. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I don't think they were saying it to body shame, they were directing the comments to Tom becasue the outfit was so tight and very short. He talks about how he wants his girls to be in modest clothing so of course people would question it. Also the fact he would allow her to be on camera like that when there are so many weirdos out there, I think people had good intentions, they were more worried about attracting the wrong attention. 

• Upvote 8

Tom casually mentioned he was in a good mood that day and later said "I sound much happier lately? That's an interesting observation". He's definitely got a new lady friend. He can't help but make it obvious when he does, like a little boy haha.

Yes I have also noticed the kids' clothing always seems to hang off of them and some like Solomon are always pulling up their pants. It's because the parents refuse to shop more than twice a year and only get generic Walmart clothes that won't be flattering on every body type - my experience with Walmart is everything runs quite wide, and Tom has some naturally thin kids. But it would be too much effort for him to try to find what is best for each individually, like a normal parent would.

It grosses me out how everyone in the chat feels entitled to see anything they want from these children. And Tom fulfills their requests. This family has enough day to day struggles already, adding filming it live to the mix just stresses out Tom and negatively impacts the kids both because their privacy is being violated and their dad is in a worse mood towards them. The chat is an absolute disaster, everyone trying to police what everyone else says, and tripping over themselves to agree with and praise whatever Tom or Thomas say about the chat.

• Upvote 8

On 6/11/2020 at 4:37 AM, Itsjustme said:

Apparently didn't work too well because Solly said maybe Hannah could wear it...lol...he really tried to keep it around. 

I can't get over none of this stuff being passed down. Seriously, why aren't the younger kids wearing the t-shirt their sibling grew out of in spring? 

14 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

It's because the parents refuse to shop more than twice a year and only get generic Walmart clothes that won't be flattering on every body type -

Don't they have a need for more climate-specific clothes more often than that? Geez, I go through my son's wardrobe at the end of each term, and take out the stuff he's grown out of, put in the stuff he's grown into and pay attention to the warmer/cooler weather clothing as we change seasons. And he has no older siblings - but most of his clothing is handed down from his cousins (and from bigger kids at school in the case of school uniform). After he grew 3cm in about 3 months we realised we needed to check pretty frequently! 

Also adjustable waists are the best thing ever in kids clothing, especially if you have a lanky child with no butt. 

• Upvote 11

Live candy buying at Diehl's. More of the same, Tom is passive aggressive, the kids were loud and wild in the store, Eden bought 4 boxes of strawberries because they were on sale. I find it troublesome that Tom doesn't buy 4 boxes of strawberries for the family. The little girls seemed to want some when Eden made a smoothie. She shared while Tom told the kids that the strawberries were Eden's and she paid for them with her own money. OMG Tom the kids want some strawberries! The kids seemed extra wild tonight. Poor Solly being treated harshly by Tom again and again. The chat was also a bit wild tonight. Lots of trying to control each other. It really is horrible that Eden was receiving negative feedback on her outfit (it was several sizes too small) but the fan club doesn't seem to care that she could be reading it.  I felt really bad for Solly who was hugging his Dad and didn't get acknowledged but Hannah did when she climbed up on his lap. It doesn't seem like the kids even like the pizza Tom makes. The kids were talking about eating the breadsticks and dessert pizza. Ugh, they are a mess.

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1

Poor Solly again wearing shoes that are too small to begin with and falling apart and then dear old dad forgets to buy him a new pair when he shops! I would never buy my kids shoes without trying them on first.  Tom needs some help and is too busy performing for the camera as a candidate for a new wife showing what an involved and awesome dad he is. He refers to himself as daddy when talking about himself which is odd. I hope counseling will help him see he needs help with the kids and house and he needs a healthier diet for all of them. Shopping for candy and then making a dessert pizza with lollipops and a gumball as a pre bedtime treat and no then no teeth brushing is horrible self care. Seems like there is no common sense going on in that house. Andrea must not have taught them good dental hygeine. 

Edited by Grandma D
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Grandma D said:

Andrea must not have taught them good dental hygeine. 

Only thing she ever taught them is how to hold a nasty ugly couch down. What a foul excuse of a mother she was.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Walmart does accept returns currently. I returned several clothing items just this past Wednesday.  So his excuse of not being able to return Eden's outfit doesn't have merit.  He should have just told her something like, "I'm sorry it doesn't fit, put it back in a bag and set it in the car/van so we remember to return it next time we go to the store."  Walmart has their fitting rooms closed so even taking the kids with wouldn't help too much in picking the right size.

• Upvote 3

This last video from Thursday nights shopping trip at Diehls shows just how poorly Tom is handling being the sole parent. At least in my opinion.  I think this and one of the gift opening videos have been the worst he’s ever posted. (And he’s posted some bad ones).   Everything is always about him, even to the detriment of his kids. He is such a know it all.  What a shit show. I can’t believe he has as many followers as he has. I hope people unsubscribe enmasse and he finally gets a clue on how to raise his kids. Shut the camera off and be a parent. He’s such a moron. I hope whatever is wrong with Judah that he feels better soon.  Tom said he wasn’t feeling well. Hope he didn’t pick up something when him and Tom went to Walmart shopping. Those kids must have a strong immunity to live in the filth they do. Smh 

• Upvote 11

Just random thoughts - On the latest video where they go to the grocery store to buy CRAP, Claudia was asking asshole if they could invite PEOPLE to the next birthday party......Good God.  That poor child.  Also - I know Andrea mentioned one time in one of her videos that they have a narcissist in their life - I wonder if she was referencing Tom's Mom?  Seems like watching her on videos - she may be that way - and explains Tom's attitude.........Hes gotta let those kids get out of the house and DO SOMETHING.........The whole thing is just so selfish - and I can see that he's being a lot more COCKY than he ever was......OH, I was wondering if he mentioned anything that's going on in the world the last week???????????  Anything?  Nobody in that 4 hour video asked him his thoughts or he didn't offer anything?  I bet he's staying a million miles away from all that because you KNOW he doesn't have the general consensus on things.  Just wondering.......Ugh......

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I can't get over none of this stuff being passed down. Seriously, why aren't the younger kids wearing the t-shirt their sibling grew out of in spring? 

He did pass some down from Sophia to Claudia. and from Claudia to Hannah. But I agree, more should be held onto, if just for play clothes outside. I was going  to say to wear around the house but they are always in the house. :(   

7 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

The little girls seemed to want some when Eden made a smoothie. She shared while Tom told the kids that the strawberries were Eden's and she paid for them with her own money.

It's nice that he can teach the kids to buy something with their own money for themselves but at the same time the little ones don't grasp that concept yet. I noticed he bought Rootbeer for himself and Nutter Butter cookies. I remember seeing him open his fridge one day and seeing things with labels that said Tom on them. So yeah, he buys things for himself and then labels them so no one else will eat or drink "his" stuff.  Tom is emotionally immature. To even buy food and say these are Daddy's or Eden's or anyone's is just odd. One thing you don't be possessive over in a family household is food or drink. If you buy a radio and you don't want someone else to use it is one thing but inside the family home to say certain food is yours? 

9 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

He's definitely got a new lady friend. He can't help but make it obvious when he does, like a little boy haha.

Any time he's "talking to a girl" he gets this new found confidence and arrogance. He's gotten pretty bad as time goes on, he's downright rude.  The guy is all over the place, he's either really fake and pouring on the sugar or he's nasty and downright rude. He has no clue how to socialize properly or how to handle conflict in a MATURE way. 

• Upvote 6

I can't help but point out the irony of Andrea lecturing her minions on "doing it good enough is better than not doing it at all" while driving. How about NOT filming while driving? 

• Haha 2

He did pass some down from Sophia to Claudia. and from Claudia to Hannah. But I agree, more should be held onto, if just for play clothes outside. I was going  to say to wear around the house but they are always in the house. :(   

Chances are that the clothes aren't well made enough to pass down. Between the lack of treating stains and the "everything in one load, dry on high, sit around in the dryer for 24 hours" they probably don't last long enough to have that option. 

It's nice that he can teach the kids to buy something with their own money for themselves but at the same time the little ones don't grasp that concept yet. I noticed he bought Rootbeer for himself and Nutter Butter cookies. I remember seeing him open his fridge one day and seeing things with labels that said Tom on them. So yeah, he buys things for himself and then labels them so no one else will eat or drink "his" stuff.  Tom is emotionally immature. To even buy food and say these are Daddy's or Eden's or anyone's is just odd. One thing you don't be possessive over in a family household is food or drink. If you buy a radio and you don't want someone else to use it is one thing but inside the family home to say certain food is yours? 

Maybe this is part of why they don't pass clothes down either. Two selfish, narcissistic people had 9 kids and are raising them in a sharing free household with minimal education, video games, and unhealthy food. Oh, and no medical care. I take better care of my Sims than Tom does of his kids. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Buying clothes twice a year: The only time I did something like that was buying school stuff. I'd take the rugrats to the shoe store, buy 'em all a pair of school shoes, hit up for uniforms and that was it. Everything else was bought PRN. I'd also be out and grab a t-shirt or something that I'd see that they'd like, or remember that someone needed more jeans or shorts or whatever. I would make them try on their winter jackets from the last year in like August so I could get new ones on sale. Those always got bought a couple of sizes too big so they'd last the season. Regular clothes were current sized. I didn't do a lot of handing down because of the age differences. 

Mr Xtian was a different story...trying to get him to go out and try on a pair of jeans was like pulling teeth on a fully awake, hungry, pissed off tiger. I'd have better luck convincing the cats to dance a waltz. So, I'd just pick up whatever, bring it home and put it in his closet. I think he thought that new clothes appeared like magic! 

Me? Sheeeeeeeit...clothes shopping is something I only do when my other choice is to go around nekkid. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic