IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

Tom continues to fail as only a white man in America can- with arrogance and ignorance. Can’t even crack a joke about this family anymore.

Can anyone guess which member I quote verbatim for the title?

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

The chat is turned off for the live bike ride. I thought someone mentioned there was some controversy between chatters going on so maybe that's why it's gone. I was hoping to read it. Thursday live has all kids but Thomas in the store, no masks, no hand washing. Still no veggies. Same old dinner of just 2 pizzas for 10 people and lots of bread sticks swimming in butter. Nothing else. No salad, veggies or fruit. Just what Tom likes and wants. Then candy!! Poor Hannah was acting tired and hungry (it was almost 7:00 pm) and someone mentioned that to Tom and he said she was NOT tired and hungry just being a 2 year old. And poor Claudia again. She wanted so badly to be able to pick up the heavy gallon of chocolate milk and put it in the cart but just didn't have the strength and Tom made it seem like she wasn't doing it because he asked her to. And then at the checkout she tried again and couldn't do it and he said something rude about her and then didn't notice that she was helping with everything she could pick up. He is so mean to her.  And why doesn't he finish the bathroom for his poor children. That should be the top of his priority list and it has been months now. I'm sure Mother's Day is going to be a tough one for those poor kids. Wish they had a dad who wasn't actively trying to replace her but focusing in on their needs. 

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Tom continues to fail as only a white man in America can- with arrogance and ignorance. Can’t even crack a joke about this family anymore.

Can anyone guess which member I quote verbatim for the title?

Clearly, it’s a sarcastic and snarky comment by Mr. Wonderful himself.  Am I right? ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

The chat is turned off for the live bike ride. I thought someone mentioned there was some controversy between chatters going on so maybe that's why it's gone. I was hoping to read it. Thursday live has all kids but Thomas in the store, no masks, no hand washing. Still no veggies. Same old dinner of just 2 pizzas for 10 people and lots of bread sticks swimming in butter. Nothing else. No salad, veggies or fruit. Just what Tom likes and wants. Then candy!! Poor Hannah was acting tired and hungry (it was almost 7:00 pm) and someone mentioned that to Tom and he said she was NOT tired and hungry just being a 2 year old. And poor Claudia again. She wanted so badly to be able to pick up the heavy gallon of chocolate milk and put it in the cart but just didn't have the strength and Tom made it seem like she wasn't doing it because he asked her to. And then at the checkout she tried again and couldn't do it and he said something rude about her and then didn't notice that she was helping with everything she could pick up. He is so mean to her.  And why doesn't he finish the bathroom for his poor children. That should be the top of his priority list and it has been months now. I'm sure Mother's Day is going to be a tough one for those poor kids. Wish they had a dad who wasn't actively trying to replace her but focusing in on their needs. 

Every week it’s the same.  Taco Tuesday and Pizza on Thursday.  Not even an interesting pizza, just tomato base with cheese and pepperoni.  It never varies. No spices, garlic, or any number of toppings that the kids would like.  
The breadsticks, yuk.  The amount of butter simply to glaze them.  It should be brushed on sparingly or maybe use egg yolk.  
Pizza, breadsticks and candy they chose at the store.  Straight to bed after watching anime, without showers or teeth brushing, pj’s or story book.  

Hannah will be given a bottle no doubt to ensure she goes straight to sleep rather than crying for attention, which would go unheeded anyway. Yet the minions remain blinkered to Tom’s failings choosing only to praise him at every opportunity and for every bad, selfish decision. 

What are his priorities?  His kids needs of course must be attended to, if only minimally.  I’m thinking more in terms of priorities where he needs to dip into his grifter fund, I mean savings.  The bathroom is being done on the cheap hence why he is doing a lot of the work himself.  The bedrooms need freshening up although the love nest is set up and ready with the Purple Playmat.  The kitchen floor needs attention.  All of the carpets need replacing or at least a very very deep clean.  The cooker and refrigerator are filthy and need scouring unless he chooses to replace them. More importantly than all of that is the electrical wiring.  Would it pass a stringent safety survey or is the place a death trap?  

The safety and comfort of the kids should be uppermost in his mind.  

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

And poor Claudia again. She wanted so badly to be able to pick up the heavy gallon of chocolate milk and put it in the cart but just didn't have the strength and Tom made it seem like she wasn't doing it because he asked her to. And then at the checkout she tried again and couldn't do it and he said something rude about her and then didn't notice that she was helping with everything she could pick up. He is so mean to her

He's despicable the way he treats that child. She's the second youngest, she's only 2 years and some months (6-9) older than Hannah.  The fact he gets insulted and thinks that a 4 year old is doing things to purposely aggravate him just shows his TEEN mentality. He was cuddling Sophia and said "You're my girl aren't you?" Looking at the camera with this weird look on his face like see how much she loves me. Ugh...they are ALL your girls! Why show favoritism right in front of these children? He is only pitting them against each other, they already fight for his attention. He even laughed when Hannah who was on his lap, was jealous of Claudia climbing up onto his lap, and was kicking her to get down! Why didn't he say "No Hannah, we don't do that" instead he thought it was funny that Hannah  was so jealous.  So now the child will learn that it's ok to kick and it makes daddy laugh. It's so twisted.

• Upvote 16
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

He's despicable the way he treats that child. She's the second youngest, she's only 2 years and some months (6-9) older than Hannah.  The fact he gets insulted and thinks that a 4 year old is doing things to purposely aggravate him just shows his TEEN mentality. He was cuddling Sophia and said "You're my girl aren't you?" Looking at the camera with this weird look on his face like see how much she loves me. Ugh...they are ALL your girls! Why show favoritism right in front of these children? He is only pitting them against each other, they already fight for his attention. He even laughed when Hannah who was on his lap, was jealous of Claudia climbing up onto his lap, and was kicking her to get down! Why didn't he say "No Hannah, we don't do that" instead he thought it was funny that Hannah  was so jealous.  So now the child will learn that it's ok to kick and it makes daddy laugh. It's so twisted.

At this point he is not parenting.  Instilling a sense of right and wrong, what behaviour is acceptable and what is not acceptable, should be at the forefront of his big, Mensa brain if only because, with 9 kids the household will rapidly descend into chaos if there are no boundaries set. 

Claudia longs for attention but she will be o.k.  That little kid has a very strong sense of identity and will grow to be self-reliant and resourceful.  Far more so than any of the other children I suspect. It wouldn’t be surprising if Claudia, out of all those kids, forged a career path for herself via further education.  Without help from a Tommy of course! 

Thomas, Asher and Judah are old enough to have the semblance of an idea what they would like their future to be. Thomas wants to become manager at Diehls, Judah may obtain an apprentice-ship of some kind or a mentor, and find work using those manual skills which are apparent in his armour making and welding,  Asher said his ambition is to be a “Father”.  He will make a great Dad, but in the meantime must identify how to make a living.  He could build on the gardening work he occasionally undertakes (Andrea bought him business cards etc for Christmas 2019).  

Sophia and Hannah are Daddy’s girls and the ambition their parents had for them as wives, mothers and homemakers would certainly meet with Tommy boy’s approval.  

Eden and Justus have each other’s support and might surprise everyone by aiming higher than anything Tommy expects from them.

Solly is a plodder.  I hope he finds ways in which to build the confidence that is sorely lacking.  He seems to be a loner, with Daddy barely tolerating his questions or pleas for attention. 

Five years from now, I wonder how the Mills Family Homestead will be looking? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

Asher said his ambition is to be a “Father”.  He will make a great Dad, but in the meantime must identify how to make a living.  He could build on the gardening work he occasionally undertakes (Andrea bought him business cards etc for Christmas 2019).  

Now, if Asher were in public school, he might be able to take an early child learning course. If the high school had some sort of pre-school where the ECL students participate (like this one: https://tvhs.tvsd.org/about_us/preschool_lab. I know nothing about it; I googled), then he might have an idea if he would want to work in childcare. 

I could also see Asher working in a residential facility, working with the clients there, whether it was a large facility or a small residential group home. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, moreorlessnu said:

Now, if Asher were in public school, he might be able to take an early child learning course. If the high school had some sort of pre-school where the ECL students participate (like this one: https://tvhs.tvsd.org/about_us/preschool_lab. I know nothing about it; I googled), then he might have an idea if he would want to work in childcare. 

I could also see Asher working in a residential facility, working with the clients there, whether it was a large facility or a small residential group home. 

If Asher were in public school, or any school, he would be exposed to so many more people and ideas than he is now. Schools aren’t just about job training-they are communities were people can test new ideas and try things out. 
I’ve always wondered what Tom’s mom thinks of the homeschooling thing.

I’m curious about what the girls’ room looks like these days. It must be crowded with things after all the gifts they’ve been receiving.

• Upvote 8

OK, I'm bored, so I'll partake in coming up with what careers I can see the kids doing.

Thomas - Grocery store manager as he's said it's what he wants.

Asher - I can see him working in a group home as well, with the elderly, or with at-risk youth.

Judah- Marketing and/or sales. He just seems really outgoing and personable. 

Justus - High school counselor who's super helpful and you can tell he cares, or a pediatrician 

Eden - Veterinarian and/or a writer

Solly - Actor, or a publicist

Sophia - Communications 

Claudia - Scientist (because she's always asking why and questioning what people tell her), journalist, or chief of staff to the president. Honestly, if this kid gets a good education, she could do anything she wants.

Hannah - She's a toddler, but maybe an athlete, like a runner.

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 4

Asher would have made a great teacher, especially an elementary school level teacher... if only he had been permitted to experience a real school himself.  His ability to care for and understand younger kids and practice patience and kindness with them would have made him very good in that profession.  

• Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Asher would have made a great teacher, especially an elementary school level teacher... if only he had been permitted to experience a real school himself.  His ability to care for and understand younger kids and practice patience and kindness with them would have made him very good in that profession.  

13 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Definitely Asher has a genuine interest in caring for others and we've seen how great he is with Hannah.  He was also very hands on with Claudia.  He has infinite patience so I agree that working with the elderly or in group homes would also suit.

I just caught the end of the livestream.  Tom, Asher and Judah.  Hannah woke up or was disturbed when Asher went into the bedroom (probably on the way to that bathroom!!).  She clearly wanted to be held by her Daddy.

Does anyone else think that Tommy seems quite happy and outgoing, smiley and almost pleasant lately?  As though he is attempting to create a favourable impression. Auditioning for the role of prospective husband maybe!  

Rachel Day yet again was answering questions, typing the ages of each boy despite Tom having answered the question about their respective ages. 

It's noticeable that neither Tom or his mother respond or address RD directly even though she twists and turns in an attempt to worm her way in.  I'm not ashamed to say that RD really creeps me out and I get very bad vibes from her. Bunny boiler vibes. 

The woman needs professional help to extract her from the perpetual, very real need she seems to have in wanting acknowledgement, approval and virtual love from strangers. 

If she isn't very careful her own marriage is going to be put under strain.  Not least because of her spending her husband's hard earned $$$ on another man and his children.  RACHEL, the approval and love you need is right there for the taking .... from your own husband and your own sweet children!  

It will be fascinating to see how RD approaches the new woman who comes into Tommy's life as I believe that there will be a love interest and the animosity between her and the ever-present Rachel will reach boiling point eventually.

• Upvote 7

I'm still working through the slideshows. Tom repeatedly goes out of his way to carry on about how cute Claudia is whenever she turns up in a photo, and it is so very obvious he's just saying it to convince us how much he loves her. Sadly, it is evident in the tone of his voice that it is all just for show. He doesn't say it with the same sincerity as when one of his "favorites" pop up.

And I can't tell you how many times I wanted to scream through my screen when he yet again couldn't identify his own children on dated pictures!  Hmmm....it's a girl, and it's 2010. It's Eden, it's obviously  Eden for goodness sake!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Asher can still be anything-he’s young and it’s not too late!!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

The last video I watched was the viewer gift package opening.  RD sent a huge box of goldfish crackers and an enormous hot chocolate. She is nuts.

Interestingly, at 33:21, Solly hands Tom a big box that had already been opened earlier (like a month earlier) that Tom had set aside and forgotten about.  As he peered in he says, oh, this is stuff from RD that she sent for Easter.  He said he needed to go through it and sort it.

I get the impression that they get so much crap that most of it ends up donated, thrown out, or set aside and forgotten.  He really needs to discourage his fans from sending more stuff as they have no where to put it.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, louannems said:

The last video I watched was the viewer gift package opening.  RD sent a huge box of goldfish crackers and an enormous hot chocolate. She is nuts.

Interestingly, at 33:21, Solly hands Tom a big box that had already been opened earlier (like a month earlier) that Tom had set aside and forgotten about.  As he peered in he says, oh, this is stuff from RD that she sent for Easter.  He said he needed to go through it and sort it.

I get the impression that they get so much crap that most of it ends up donated, thrown out, or set aside and forgotten.  He really needs to discourage his fans from sending more stuff as they have no where to put it.

When I was still watching the videos, and when he was doing weekly gift openings, he said repeatedly that there was not room in that small house for everything they receive.    Not once did he ever discourage the flood of gifts, cash, gift cards, credit on his grocery account.   He wanted/wants the gifts to continue.  That allows him to pick and choose what HE likes, and discard the rest.   It’s no different than when he shops - he gets what HE wants.   The things he keeps are candy, cash, gift cards, credit on account.  

I said he discards things because I truly believe that is exactly what he does.   Quite a while ago some people questioned him, asking what he is doing with the gifts if he doesn’t have room.   For weeks he ignored the questions.  He then began to say he was donating things.  I believe that was to try and cover for himself.   I don’t believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.   He’s too lazy to even take five minutes to take anything to a donation center.   Even though he will not use the things he doesn’t deem good for HIMSELF, he would rather throw things in the trash, or push them aside in a corner to be forgotten.   He is nothing but lazy, self-centered, arrogant, condescending, self-serving.   He is not charitable.   He never has, and never will, help others or serve others.   

I have no pity whatsoever for the people who send gifts, and who continue to enable his disgusting behavior.   They are an ignorant lot to give so freely to that crook.    It makes them look even more foolish that they keep giving when Tom doesn’t hide the fact that he could care less, unless it’s something that he wants.  

I’m still completely appalled by Tom’s behavior regarding the meals they received for weeks following Andrea’s death.    He moaned and complained that the kids didn’t like the food, meaning he didn’t like the food.   Many times he said it would be better if they didn’t receive the meals.  I feel certain the majority of those meals were tossed in the trash.  I honestly cannot remember a single meal that he liked, or that he complimented the person who lovingly prepared the food.    People continued sending meals.  I cannot comprehend that mindset.

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 15

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

When I was still watching the videos, and when he was doing weekly gift openings, he said repeatedly that there was not room in that small house for everything they receive.    Not once did he ever discourage the flood of gifts, cash, gift cards, credit on his grocery account.   He wanted/wants the gifts to continue.  That allows him to pick and choose what HE likes, and discard the rest.   It’s no different than when he shops - he gets what HE wants.   The things he keeps are candy, cash, gift cards, credit on account.  

I said he discards things because I truly believe that is exactly what he does.   Quite a while ago some people questioned him, asking what he is doing with the gifts if he doesn’t have room.   For weeks he ignored the questions.  He then began to say he was donating things.  I believe that was to try and cover for himself.   I don’t believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.   He’s too lazy to even take five minutes to take anything to a donation center.   Even though he will not use the things he doesn’t deem good for HIMSELF, he would rather throw things in the trash, or push them aside in a corner to be forgotten.   He is nothing but lazy, self-centered, arrogant, condescending, self-serving.   He is not charitable.   He never has, and never will, help others or serve others.   

I have no pity whatsoever for the people who send gifts, and who continue to enable his disgusting behavior.   They are an ignorant lot to give so freely to that crook.    It makes them look even more foolish that they keep giving when Tom doesn’t hide the fact that he could care less, unless it’s something that he wants.  

I’m still completely appalled by Tom’s behavior regarding the meals they received for weeks following Andrea’s death.    He moaned and complained that the kids didn’t like the food, meaning he didn’t like the food.   Many times he said it would be better if they didn’t receive the meals.  I feel certain the majority of those meals were tossed in the trash.  I honestly cannot remember a single meal that he liked, or that he complimented the person who lovingly prepared the food.    People continued sending meals.  I cannot comprehend that mindset.

Remember the video Tom made days after the funeral where he discussed plans for the channel?  

He thanked people who had donated to the GFM and stated that he had no plans to monetise the channel as they had no need of the money, or words to that effect. 

Tom was his arrogant self saying that nobody could accuse him/them of being money grubbers simply out for what they could get if the channel wasn't monetized. 

He changed his mind quite rapidly, monetizing and making innumerable crappy videos just to gain views... "don't forget to like and subscribe, it really helps the channel".   

That taste of money for nothing with the GFM affected his entire outlook and he now has over 74k plus the grocery accounts, plus the gifts and money to his home, plus the adsense money. He is wealthier by far than he ever was, or ever could have been had Andrea lived.  

From that video saying that the family had no needs to his current stance, with his begging bowl held out there's a clear difference in what he is claiming.  

Not only arrogant, conceited, greedy and stupid but also a LIAR to claim that they are now in need of money when most certainly there is no need. 

I wonder how much Andrea's Life Ins. Policy netted him?  Everything stashed away in Tommy boy's bank. 

Some of that cash may yet go toward a romantic wedding and honeymoon.  I wouldn't put it past that creep at all. 

How dare he have such audacity to take from those subscribers, mostly women, whom he manipulates just as he manipulates those kids to tug at people's heartstrings whilst he laughs all the way to the bank.

You are no better than people who are in it for the money Tommy.  In fact you are a helluva lot worse because you still have the GFM and grocery store accounts open.  You continue to accept parcels which you have admitted to not needing and have no room for.  

How about you tell your subscribers to donate to the needy and not the greedy, you POS! 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Another live from tommy boy last night. Over 2 hours long. All the kids except for Thomas-Asher-Judah and Solly were at Andreas sisters house overnight. Solly was there But came back because he chickened out(as Tom said). Tom Made fun of him because of it. 

Tom went on a bike ride-took him over an hour. He had Asher watching the shop because he went while the shop was still open. 

Toms friend holly was commenting that she was glad Tom was getting Exercise and she was proud of him. He was smiling up a storm every time she commented. She said maybe her influence was working. 

Tom said he wants to go to Andreas grave and take the Mother’s Day flowers the kids are buying for her and he ordered some wildflowers to plant. Someone in the comments sections said maybe he would find peace there and he said that’s the last thing he expects to find. 

He said every year they have videotaped their Mother’s Day so he has decided that even though andrea is gone this year, he thinks they should still video it. It’s the way it’s always been done he said. 

He said he doesn’t know where the line is at for hanging on to the past and letting go and starting fresh. He said he hasn’t gotten her a stone yet. 

Judah was trying to tell him something and seemed excited about it, but Tom

Said you know we are still live right? And cut him off so he could “talk” to his minions. 

Once again someone asked how many kids he had and he said he had 9. So I guess Mileena and the baby Andrea lost don’t count. 

All of his commenters kept saying how good a dad he is. He kept saying he didn’t know how much he believed that. (Sounded like he was humble bragging to me). 

Someone asked what he thought of divorce. He said as far as he’s concerned it should never be allowed. 

He said Andrea and him used to watch a video about Japan’s disappearing children. They aren’t having any kids -elderly don’t have anybody-they die alone-and their bodies would be alone in a room for weeks before it’s reported and by the time they go in there to clean it up they are just a stain on the floor. He said it’s so sad. (Does this guy ever hear himself talk? What an asshat) 

Someone asked how school was going and he said it wasn’t going too bad. 

Someone said didn’t you get a divorce from your oldest daughters mom? He said yes but it wasn’t his desire. 

Someone said they were a lurker but just had to comment on what a great job he’s doing. He said he didn’t mind lurkers. (I’m sure he doesn’t as long as they praise him and he gets views(money) from them. 

This is as far as I’ve watched so far. Can only take so much of this smug bastard at once. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

4 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Remember the video Tom made days after the funeral where he discussed plans for the channel?  

He thanked people who had donated to the GFM and stated that he had no plans to monetise the channel as they had no need of the money, or words to that effect. 

Tom was his arrogant self saying that nobody could accuse him/them of being money grubbers simply out for what they could get if the channel wasn't monetized. 

He changed his mind quite rapidly, monetizing and making innumerable crappy videos just to gain views... "don't forget to like and subscribe, it really helps the channel".   

That taste of money for nothing with the GFM affected his entire outlook and he now has over 74k plus the grocery accounts, plus the gifts and money to his home, plus the adsense money. He is wealthier by far than he ever was, or ever could have been had Andrea lived.  

From that video saying that the family had no needs to his current stance, with his begging bowl held out there's a clear difference in what he is claiming.  

Not only arrogant, conceited, greedy and stupid but also a LIAR to claim that they are now in need of money when most certainly there is no need. 

I wonder how much Andrea's Life Ins. Policy netted him?  Everything stashed away in Tommy boy's bank. 

Some of that cash may yet go toward a romantic wedding and honeymoon.  I wouldn't put it past that creep at all. 

How dare he have such audacity to take from those subscribers, mostly women, whom he manipulates just as he manipulates those kids to tug at people's heartstrings whilst he laughs all the way to the bank.

You are no better than people who are in it for the money Tommy.  In fact you are a helluva lot worse because you still have the GFM and grocery store accounts open.  You continue to accept parcels which you have admitted to not needing and have no room for.  

How about you tell your subscribers to donate to the needy and not the greedy, you POS! 

And all these months later he is still taking very crappy videos to continue to bring in the money. He has no thought to the quality he is putting out. Someone pointed out in his live last night Hannah probably got woken up because someone used the bathroom. Why doesn't he finish the bathroom. That would drive me nuts!!!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Not sure if I heard it right but I think he said he is getting himself a GoPro ( but it will be on sale!) so he can video the bike rides better. 

Another wasteful  “ tech-y” purchase for him. A new couch would be nice, a new floor ( even linoleum) would make the kids happy ( because who wants to look at nastiness all day long every day) maybe a set of bikes and helmets for the kids so they can enjoy rides too, but no. Only Tommy deserves happiness. His kids have to be content with weekly candy purchases and trinkets from a dollar store. 

Is he actually not going to let the kids visit their mom’s  gravesite to bring her flowers?? Did he say only *he* is going to drop off the flowers?? 

• Upvote 12

7 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

I'm with you. Tom's behavior was appalling. He also taught the kids how to behave rudely instead of graciously. 

Hannah seemed to like some of the meals. I wonder if the younger children might have enjoyed the meals if Tom had had a different attitude toward hem.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He said Andrea and him used to watch a video about Japan’s disappearing children. They aren’t having any kids -elderly don’t have anybody-they die alone-and their bodies would be alone in a room for weeks before it’s reported and by the time they go in there to clean it up they are just a stain on the floor.

Glimpsed your future there then Tom?

Honestly I will be surprised if any of Tom's children keep in more than minimal contact with him once they grow older.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, moreorlessnu said:

I'm with you. Tom's behavior was appalling. He also taught the kids how to behave rudely instead of graciously. 

Hannah seemed to like some of the meals. I wonder if the younger children might have enjoyed the meals if Tom had had a different attitude toward hem.  

He's so garbage toward food, and now exercise. He could take the kids with him biking. He could have everyone walk to the store together to buy candy and trinkets, and make a different trip to get his 25 gallons of milk (as a non-milk person, I seriously don't know what they are doing with all that milk.) if they have to have that much milk all at once. He could be a decent human being and send his kids to school (they live in a town of 1000 people. Chances are pretty good it's a conservative school.) He could let his kids interact with other kids and make friends and be a part of the community, which I think was something in that book that they have playing 24/7 in every room of the house. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Someone said didn’t you get a divorce from your oldest daughters mom? He said yes but it wasn’t his desire. 

This is confusing. I remember him saying the reason he did not get custody of his oldest daughter was becasue the ex didn't want him to have custody. That would imply they weren't married becasue custody would have been automatic if they were married, the child would go to next of kin if she didn't want the child when they divorced. There are exceptions to that but the fact she had a say in who got the child would point to them not being married.  

It wasn't like he was a teen father, he was like 22 or so. AND YET again his aunt and uncle adopted her and someone again comes to Tom's rescue and relieves him of responsibility. He is so used to everyone taking care of things for him. It's pathetic.

2 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

Not sure if I heard it right but I think he said he is getting himself a GoPro ( but it will be on sale!) so he can video the bike rides better. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has it.  A few videos back it seemed like the camera was really shaky, and i thought to myself  I wonder if he got a Go Pro? Just more toys for Tommy. 

7 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Someone said they were a lurker but just had to comment on what a great job he’s doing. He said he didn’t mind lurkers. (I’m sure he doesn’t as long as they praise him and he gets views(money) from them. 

Yeah, he even said if you are a lurker give us a thumbs up. He's got to be the biggest BS artist i have ever encountered. Then people do it like little puppy dogs. I wish they would hit the thumbs down and send a message to him that he can't control people like he thinks he can.

• Upvote 8

Thomas wants to be the manager at the store that is a family business, but currently is a part time cashier. He is graduating high school, but shoes no interest in acquiring some formal business training, through online distance learning, or business school or college. His social life is his phone and magic and he appears the least involved with his younger siblings. 

Asher has many innate qualities that would appear to make him  suitable for so many things. Fatherhood if he chooses that path. Childcare, teaching, nursing, PSW, so many other professions involving  empathetic personalities but all require some formal, regulated education.But I think he is too valuable as the caregiver, surrogate parent for Hannah,  Claudia, Sophia and Solomon.  Thank goodness for his caring soul and wiĺinvness to try to re ognize and answer these children's needs. I think he is doing the best he can  in a role he was not prepared for and should not be in. He also is one of the kids whose strives to do well in school and could probably excel if opportunity was afforded him.

Judah and Justus both need more curriculum support  they have great imagination and potential to achieve interests beyond the walls of that house. They just need the opportunity. 

Solomon and Sophia both need speech therapy. I know Andrea had started a program on a video awhile back to address his speech issues  but now she is gone and although they sèem  to have gòod family support, I think is is difficult to  have continuity in their programs.

Eden is a young lady on the cusp of puberty who is seeking both approval a d guidance. She is at a crossroads  regarding to be like her mom or follow a different path.

Hannah is doing the best she can in a horrible situation. I think Hañnah would benefit from a new female partner in Tom's life but the stable, mature relationship I would hope he would seek out is probably not what he will.

These are lovely children who need to have the doors of that house opened and be allowed to observe and interact to the extent they choose, with the support of their dad.

Edited by Luckylucy
Spelling
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

This is confusing. I remember him saying the reason he did not get custody of his oldest daughter was becasue the ex didn't want him to have custody. That would imply they weren't married becasue custody would have been automatic if they were married, the child would go to next of kin if she didn't want the child when they divorced. There are exceptions to that but the fact she had a say in who got the child would point to them not being married.  

It wasn't like he was a teen father, he was like 22 or so. AND YET again his aunt and uncle adopted her and someone again comes to Tom's rescue and relieves him of responsibility. He is so used to everyone taking care of things for him. It's pathetic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has it.  A few videos back it seemed like the camera was really shaky, and i thought to myself  I wonder if he got a Go Pro? Just more toys for Tommy. 

Yeah, he even said if you are a lurker give us a thumbs up. He's got to be the biggest BS artist i have ever encountered. Then people do it like little puppy dogs. I wish they would hit the thumbs down and send a message to him that he can't control people like he thinks he can.

TOMMY BOY if you are reading this, who is a little LIAR then?! 

Yes Yes about the GFM etc but the LIAR relevance here is about the fact of you being divorced.  Your eldest  daughter (remember her?) claimed in one video that she was born "OUT OF WEDLICK". 

There's no shame in that as these things happen.  The shame is that you are lying about it.  Either that or your daughter is mistaken or was herself lied to.  There's no reason she would lie. 

How shameful that you continue to blast your crazy beliefs about conspiracy theories and exaggeration regarding Covid 19, beliefs your minions hold on to and you further lie about "divorce" in order to maintain your image. 

If your daughter was brought up thinking that she was born out of wedlock you should have enlightened her. If your daughter actually WAS born out of wedlock you should stop lying to your YT "family".  Mmnnn---- Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we (manage) to deceive! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic