IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

Plus deliberate disruption IS a rule breaking offense in case that needs saying.   Disagreeing, arguing, even pointing out errors as someone sees them are not rule breaking. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

I feel like I just ran a marathon after that cyclone.   I need a brownie sundae, Pralines and Cream ice cream, Baskin Robbins.    

• Upvote 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

I feel like I just ran a marathon after that cyclone.   I need a brownie sundae, Pralines and Cream ice cream, Baskin Robbins.    

Oooh, will you pick me up some chocolate on your way?!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Absolutely ?

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I need gallons of coffee and a jump start to my brain...

I got involved with a start up green energy company a few months ago. Well, we're ready to start the engineering end of it and I'm the senior design engineer, senior project engineer and project manager. Pray for me. I'm gonna need it. I don't know how many brain cells I've killed in the last year or so. Meeting at 10am PDT tomorrow for kick off

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I guess I must have missed that live. Do you know which live it was? I’ve missed a few lives lately. I’d be curious to see what was said. Thanks in advance. ?

I remember seeing it on the Discord chat, I think the section that was screenshotted and posted here. To be honest I feel like I’ve seen this particular user we’re discussing chat quite a bit between Discord and the lives and I just do not see it being her commenting here, not recently or continually anyway. Both based on personality and the way she types/talks. But that’s just my own impression.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

... just do not see it being her commenting here, not recently or continually anyway. Both based on personality and the way she types/talks. But that’s just my own impression.

Agreed. And if she did there are dynamics about how she writes that could serve as somewhat of a tell.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Gussie said:

Regarding genetics and genetic testing: Tom and Andrea Mills each put mixes of 1/2 their genetic input into their children.  The girls are at risk in someday soon having breast tissue that will be hormonally influenced.  But their sons too carry the genetic information that Andrea imparted to all her children.  That means that genes they (her sons) carry but possibly will not express, like the breast cancer gene, should be checked in them as well, because their own female children will possibly be at risk of breast cancer as much as Andrea was.

And as to her risky behavior.  I personally believe the scariest thing she did was to apply those ridiculous progesterone creams to herself at SIX TIMES THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE for years.  She started this when she was trying to get pregnant with Hannah and presumably kept it up as she was pregnant when she died.  Never made sense to me, because if you can't maintain a pregnancy any more is that not "God's will"?   The literature is replete with cancers that are progesterone sensitive. Andrea said she had a cousin who recommended the progesterone, and I hope that cousin is consumed with guilt.  Because with or without the BrCA gene, 6 times the recommended dosage of progesterone is likely to be highly carcinogenic. If you search the literature for cancers likely to be caused by or exacerbated by high doses of progesterone, two of the  most common ones are cholangiocarcinoma and breast cancer. Cholangiocarcinoma is a cancer that is highly aggressive and begins as a cancer of the duct cells connecting the gall bladder to the liver and the digestive tract. It is highly aggressive and has a 3% 5-year survival rate.  And of course, breast cancer.  Andrea Mills may have died of either of these cancers, but I believe she initiated, or exacerbated an initiating event, with these insane progesterone doses.  

I was tempted to write the woman who ran the website that discussed this progesterone BS, but she died of cancer years before Andrea started buying these creams.  A fact Andrea conveniently chose not to mention.  

Not sure what your PhD is in, but a lot of your assumptions are wrong and there is a lot of misinformation in here.

1) Inflammatory breast cancer has a poor association with BRCA mutations. At best women who develop inflammatory breast cancer and have a BRCA mutation are more likely to develop it at a younger age.  The genetics behind inflammatory breast cancer are poorly understood. While her sons would indeed be roughly as likely as her daughters to have any mutation which increased her risk, it's a low risk and not one that could be neatly targeted with a test at present.

2) Progesterone has very poor transdermal availability. The "natural progesterone" nonsense is even worse - little to no quality assurance, it could be run of the mill moisturiser. It has a very slight impact on blood levels of progesterone, but not enough to impact, well anything.  She may as well have been squirting it down the drain.

3) Even if she happened to use a progesterone cream which contained what it said on the tube, with magically good transdermal absorption and happened to be a marvellous absorber of it, the amount of progesterone from a few squirts of cream would be a drop in the bucket compared to all those pregnancies. If she was absorbing enough to significantly affect her risk she'd have been affecting her cycle and not getting pregnant.

4) Most of the evidence for progesterone being a carcinogen is in peri-menopausal women. It has dubious relevance in a woman who is not at that stage. Having more than 5 pregnancies, earlier age at first birth and breastfeeding all greatly reduce a woman's risk of breast cancer, all reducing her overall risk.

5) The only very significant risk factor she did have was her weight. I do not mean that in a judgemental way, but it's a fact that women who are overweight or obese have 3 times the risk of inflammatory breast cancer. I am not saying that is why she developed it or that it is any kind of fault-who knows. But it's odd labouring over the progesterone cream when it's irrelevant, while ignoring this.

6) The clinical course of cholangiocarcinoma is very different to that of metastatic breast cancer.  I'm aware that was what was initially mentioned, but it does not fit at all with what happened here.  I'm not going to explicitly detail why it's a red herring to start targeting progesterone cream when there are so many other risk factors because I want to sleep before my shift tomorrow, but that's one heck of a stretch.

I think Andrea was a terrible person just as Tom's a terrible person, but wailing about other people's misinformation when you're spreading plenty yourself is odd.  I hope her cousin realises what a waste of money progesterone cream is but there's no medical reason for her to be guilty.

(Doctor, ex-OB, now in an area where I see oncology patients regularly. Much of the above are things I'd happily grill my medical students on though)

That aside:

I wonder if the women who fawn over Tom are more fantasising about being the "star" of a YouTube channel with people fawning over them, rather than wanting Tom. It'd make more sense than people wanting him.

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 13
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, jozina said:

Not sure what your PhD is in, but a lot of your assumptions are wrong and there is a lot of misinformation in here.

1) Inflammatory breast cancer has a poor association with BRCA mutations. At best women who develop inflammatory breast cancer and have a BRCA mutation are more likely to develop it at a younger age.  The genetics behind inflammatory breast cancer are poorly understood. While her sons would indeed be roughly as likely as her daughters to have any mutation which increased her risk, it's a low risk and not one that could be neatly targeted with a test at present.

2) Progesterone has very poor transdermal availability. The "natural progesterone" nonsense is even worse - little to no quality assurance, it could be run of the mill moisturiser. It has a very slight impact on blood levels of progesterone, but not enough to impact, well anything.  She may as well have been squirting it down the drain.

3) Even if she happened to use a progesterone cream which contained what it said on the tube, with magically good transdermal absorption and happened to be a marvellous absorber of it, the amount of progesterone from a few squirts of cream would be a drop in the bucket compared to all those pregnancies. If she was absorbing enough to significantly affect her risk she'd have been affecting her cycle and not getting pregnant.

4) Most of the evidence for progesterone being a carcinogen is in peri-menopausal women. It has dubious relevance in a woman who is not at that stage. Having more than 5 pregnancies, earlier age at first birth and breastfeeding all greatly reduce a woman's risk of breast cancer, all reducing her overall risk.

5) The only very significant risk factor she did have was her weight. I do not mean that in a judgemental way, but it's a fact that women who are overweight or obese have 3 times the risk of inflammatory breast cancer. I am not saying that is why she developed it or that it is any kind of fault-who knows. But it's odd labouring over the progesterone cream when it's irrelevant, while ignoring this.

6) The clinical course of cholangiocarcinoma is very different to that of metastatic breast cancer.  I'm aware that was what was initially mentioned, but it does not fit at all with what happened here.  I'm not going to explicitly detail why it's a red herring to start targeting progesterone cream when there are so many other risk factors because I want to sleep before my shift tomorrow, but that's one heck of a stretch.

I think Andrea was a terrible person just as Tom's a terrible person, but wailing about other people's misinformation when you're spreading plenty yourself is odd.  I hope her cousin realises what a waste of money progesterone cream is but there's no medical reason for her to be guilty.

(Doctor, ex-OB, now in an area where I see oncology patients regularly. Much of the above are things I'd happily grill my medical students on though)

That aside:

I wonder if the women who fawn over Tom are more fantasising about being the "star" of a YouTube channel with people fawning over them, rather than wanting Tom. It'd make more sense than people wanting him.

Did Andrea actually claim she was applying it transdermally? Andrea was dumb enough that I wouldn’t put it past her to use it in a manner other than prescribed. Plus, if you’re an OB, we both know how progesterone can be applied; specifically to treat low progesterone in the first trimester. Is it plausible that Andrea was peri-menopausal or close? She appeared to be aging quickly. I don’t think it’s realistic to blame progesterone cream for cancer unless there’s a viable connection. Correlation doesn’t equal causation. However, Andrea’s poor judgement as it pertains to utilizing appropriate healthcare may be a very valid contributor to what seems to be an untimely demise.

Is the clinical presentation/progression Andrea demonstrated more congruent with bile duct cancer or inflammatory breast cancer? Could it be both? Is it possible to know for sure; aside from Tom’s assertion?

Glad to hear from someone who actually has mastery of the science pertinent to the issues surrounding Andrea’s illness/death. There are so many questions that have floated through my mind since August. I have a headache and can’t remember them all atm.

• Upvote 3

OK, I know this is kind of mean, but....who thinks Tom is going to get covid-19, or infect one of his kids? Or do you think covid-19 will see how grungy Tom and the house is and say f-this and run away....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2020 at 11:31 PM, feministxtian said:

I need gallons of coffee and a jump start to my brain...

I got involved with a start up green energy company a few months ago. Well, we're ready to start the engineering end of it and I'm the senior design engineer, senior project engineer and project manager. Pray for me. I'm gonna need it. I don't know how many brain cells I've killed in the last year or so. Meeting at 10am PDT tomorrow for kick off

How’d it go?

• Upvote 1

@Giraffe Ohhhh...dealing with folks with ideas and no idea how to make them reality (that's my job)...it's like herding kitty cats. Lots of work for me. Fortunately they got around to money...as in paying me....very cool. Then got woken up this morning to provide input to another meeting...JFC...now I have to mark up their sketches...fuck me running. 

• Love 5

Hello from Europe and sorry if my english stinks, but i just had to join in and be amazed about this family with you all. I mean children are all lovely, they have done nothing wrong, but as we all know, Tom is not a child himself really and he needs to focus on his children and do better parenting.

Simple things to remember especially in times like these, Wash your hands properly please. Do proper food, it really is not that difficult. Children do need real food. Vitamins as well?

Do less Youtube and spend more quality time with your children. Regular outings, fresh air is good for you all. 

I would never wear shoes inside. I dont know how anyone can do that. Children wearing shoes and sitting on them on that sofa, i just dont get that.

Wouldnt it be lovely if Tom could find someone to come in and do proper and regular cleaning and maby even cooking sometimes? Im not being mean at all. I really wish all the best for this family but things needs to be done. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Tinalina said:

Hello from Europe and sorry if my english stinks, but i just had to join in and be amazed about this family with you all. I mean children are all lovely, they have done nothing wrong, but as we all know, Tom is not a child himself really and he needs to focus on his children and do better parenting.

Simple things to remember especially in times like these, Wash your hands properly please. Do proper food, it really is not that difficult. Children do need real food. Vitamins as well?

Do less Youtube and spend more quality time with your children. Regular outings, fresh air is good for you all. 

I would never wear shoes inside. I dont know how anyone can do that. Children wearing shoes and sitting on them on that sofa, i just dont get that.

Wouldnt it be lovely if Tom could find someone to come in and do proper and regular cleaning and maby even cooking sometimes? Im not being mean at all. I really wish all the best for this family but things needs to be done. 

Your English doesn't stink. It's very good.  Never apologize for how well you read, write, or speak a second language - especially on an American site.  I'm a foreign language teacher, and we should be embarrassed about our lack of encouragement to learn another language in this country, but the majority  of people are not willing to put in the hard work it takes to learn another language.   I repeat: Never apologize.   (my pet peeve; can you tell ? :)

• Upvote 11
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

46 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Your English doesn't stink. It's very good.  Never apologize for how well you read, write, or speak a second language - especially on an American site.  I'm a foreign language teacher, and we should be embarrassed about our lack of encouragement to learn another language in this country, but the majority  of people are not willing to put in the hard work it takes to learn another language.   I repeat: Never apologize.   (my pet peeve; can you tell ? :)

You just made me so happy ? Thank you!  I like kind people. All the best and stay safe ❤

• Upvote 3
  • Love 12

Still no long drawn out evening/late night live-streams from the Mensa-qualified walking blob of foot fungus. 

Apparently Rachel’s latest catfish game profile had the entity’s rapt attention.

???

• Haha 1

Tom went live today. It was titled Mills Family Spring Break-A Typical Day. I only watched the last 5 minutes. He said he was working from home today. Had the littles outside playing on the swings. Of course super stalker was front and center on chat. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Skipped around on the latest live. Tom took Asher to the dentist to get a cavity filled. Those poor kids must have lots of tooth pain. The little kids played outside. Judah was working on a sewing project for his suit of armor. 

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom took Asher to the dentist to get a cavity filled.

I'm glad he is at least doing this. Tooth pain is so awful. These kids have to have mouths full of rotting teeth. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom went live today. It was titled Mills Family Spring Break-A Typical Day. I only watched the last 5 minutes. He said he was working from home today. Had the littles outside playing on the swings. Of course super stalker was front and center on chat. 

Does she not have her own family ? Can you imagine she's making dinner or playing with her child or spending time with her husband. Then she gets a notification that they're doing a live.

"Rachel making dinner. Her phone calls off. Sorry gotta go. My family, I mean the Mills are live blogging I gotta be there. Make yourselves some peanut butter sandwiches and I'll talk to you in a few hours"

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

In that last live he was trying to encourage healthier eating even if it was only for the  camera. And by healthier, I mean he cut up one big apple between the girls. 
I hope that the Apple was previously washed ? because he didn’t wash it before serving it. 

• Upvote 6

Tonight's pizza making was done with unwashed hands after the candy trip to the store, and after petting Mr. Snowball, the family's pet rabbit. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6

1 hour ago, Renee said:

Tonight's pizza making was done with unwashed hands after the candy trip to the store, and after petting Mr. Snowball, the family's pet rabbit. ?

He’s a useless piece of garbage.    The physical and mental well-being of the children means nothing to him.   He should care about his own health as well, for the children.   He’s a pathetic excuse for a parent, but if anything happens to him they are parentless.   

3 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

He’s a useless piece of garbage.    The physical and mental well-being of the children means nothing to him.   He should care about his own health as well, for the children.   He’s a pathetic excuse for a parent, but if anything happens to him they are left parentless.   

Eeekkkk.   My apologies.   I did not intend to quote myself. What the heck ??

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

I mentioned that Tom didn't wash his hands, but i got thinking about it ..... the kids didn't wash their hands either. He put little piles of shredded cheese in front of each of the 3 littlest kiddos for a before dinner snack. It's one of their fun routines, and Tom is good with the routines. But no washed hands, and cheese placed directly on the pee table.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 9

10 minutes ago, Renee said:

I mentioned that Tom didn't wash his hands, but i got thinking about it ..... the kids didn't wash their hands either. He put little piles of shredded cheese in front of each of the 3 littlest kiddos for a before dinner snack. It's one of their fun routines, and Tom is good with the routines. But no washed hands, and cheese placed directly on the pee table.

That table looks so porous it must be germ infested! Remember after Andrea died he said he was going to get a new table or make a new top for it. I think he said the current table was supposed to be temporary. Just another thing Tom hasn't done. All talk and no action.  If Covid 19 enters that home, there is no place to hide. Washing hands is foreign to that household. 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic