IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

10 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

I cannot watch, but he is doing a Live now.  Something about a somber walk to visit Andrea.  Has he ever visited her grave, or purchased a headstone??   I don’t think so.   Has he ever gone for a walk, much less in the darkness of night??   I don’t think so.  

He’s a pos.  Must be running low on funds, again.   Throwing a pity party for his brainless followers.  

No headstone, just the funeral marker still there. I thought it kind of weird and creepy to be doing a night walk to a cemetery. First off a visit to a loved ones grave is personal and private, but hey her death wasn't, so this doesn't surprise me.  

It was absolutely for views and I hate the fact he exploits his wife's death to get them. One moment he's crying off camera and whimpering, and then the next he's playing the stupid game of how many likes can we get. He kept saying he wanted everyone to go with him and he was amazed that 500 people were on the live, that number is half of the people in his city, etc.  He went on and on about how he's glad everyone was there (until he has a girl, then he disappears)  

The other video was of Eden's birthday and Asher taking video. Towards the end Asher and Judah were home ALONE with Claudia, Sophia, and Hannah. while Tom and Thomas were at work. The others were at Bethany's. I don't know what my feelings are on that, Asher is 16, old enough to "babysit" but left alone for hours with three little girls? Does he know child first aid and cpr? If an emergency arose could he handle it? If anything were to happen imagine the guilt those boys would have. That's why Tom needs to get a qualified ADULT in there to watch the kids.  Instead of spending money on high end mattresses and getting phones and computers to play games on, that money he gets from you tube and go fund me needs to be to take care of the kids! He needs a nanny. It's not like he has to be afraid of a stranger coming in and how they might treat the kids, Asher and Judah are there to oversee things.

He seems to like doing house projects so maybe he should think of going to a trade school in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc. Then he could support his children without  being an actor who puts on a show influencing people to do what he wants. He thinks he's so slick using psychology on people. He's like those evangelists you see on tv .  He says he wants to be the best christian he can be, well preying on people's emotions and sympathy is dishonest.  It's a shame.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I have only watched the first 10 minutes or so of the live walk to the cemetery. A lot of the things he’s complaining about -people talking about how he doesn’t keep shoes on the kids, how he takes care/ doesn’t take care of the kids and what he feeds them, these things are all things that have been discussed here. Just my opinion but it sounds like someone has been reading here. 
And I totally believe the live walk to the cemetery was for sympathy. He was crying one minute and asking for thumbs up the next. If you really are grieving your wife Tom, get off Youtube and grieve privately. If you had friends and family you wouldn’t need the head pats from strangers. Oh wait, he does have family. And now even a therapist he should be talking to about these things.  And just for the record Tom, I’m not a hater. I don’t agree with your beliefs/values, or agree with your late wife’s conspiracy theories and hatefulness, but if you put yourself out there in the public eye, you open yourself up to criticisms.  When you decide to film your whole life and That of your family, and for money no less, you cant call people who disagree with you haters. And tom is right-there are those of us who watch their channel who don’t like Him. I only watch at this point to see if he ever grows up and takes care of his children the way they deserve. And just because I don’t kiss his ass doesn’t make me a hater. The late night walk was a play for sympathy because Tom is feeling beat up on.  He needs someone to feed his ego because he’s not getting enough of it from his viewers. He can’t stand that there are snark sites that question his bad decisions. Guess what tom, as long as you do stupid crap we aren’t going anywhere. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Just watched a few minutes of his walk to the cemetery and Judah had 20 cavities! That's astounding to me. How can he say what you eat doesn't matter. I wonder about the rest of the kids. Are they going to choose to see the dentist? My kids went every six months religiously. But I was lucky to have insurance. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 8

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

Just watched a few minutes of his walk to the cemetery and Judah had 20 cavities! That's astounding to me. How can he say what you eat doesn't matter. I wonder about the rest of the kids. Are they going to choose to see the dentist? My kids went every six months religiously. But I was lucky to have insurance. 

That is absolute negligence. I looked up the requirements awhile back and am pretty sure they would have qualified for Medicaid years ago. In my state this includes basic dental. The arrogance of letting your children go without this is beyond me.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

That is absolute negligence. I looked up the requirements awhile back and am pretty sure they would have qualified for Medicaid years ago. In my state this includes basic dental. The arrogance of letting your children go without this is beyond me.

Healing is only to be done by Andrea, or god. Get with the times! It's god's will that Judah has 20 cavities, and not because of the lack of dental hygiene or overabundance of sugar.  

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

The late night walk was a play for sympathy because Tom is feeling beat up on.  He needs someone to feed his ego because he’s not getting enough of it from his viewers. He can’t stand that there are snark sites that question his bad decisions.

What really gets me is during this time when so many people are out of work and hurting for money he still plays up to his subscribers with his woe is me bit.  There are people out there who have huge hearts, and will still give even if they can't afford to. THAT is what is SO wrong.  Does he think every person watching is rich or something?  He's a man and he's using a lot of women by playing to their emotions and mother instincts. How many have impulsed donated and then later thought maybe I should not have given away that 50 dollars?? Like I said earlier he's no better than those tele-evangelists you see on tv who live in big mansions while the people who give are struggling paycheck to paycheck. Whether he likes to think so or not he has become his own little cult leader, manipulating and coercing people into helping him no what their situation is. He's in better shape than most people right now, paid off mortgage,  gift cards, credits at supermarkets, clothing, toys, snacks sent to him, etc. $70,000 in a go fund me account.

It boggles the mind, he claims to not be materialistic yet he's so frivolous with money, money that isn't his..  If I was a person who donated I would have been livid to see him buy that mattress when he could get a very good one for 800 bucks, half what he spent. All that has happened hasn't humbled him one bit.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

17 hours ago, Grandma D said:

ust watched a few minutes of his walk to the cemetery and Judah had 20 cavities!

How these children must have suffered and continued to suffer for all these years! And Andrea denied them even basic pain relief medication! 

She was rather sadistic in how she treated her children and Tom is continuing to go right along with all the crap she did. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

What really gets me is during this time when so many people are out of work and hurting for money he still plays up to his subscribers with his woe is me bit. 
There are people out there who have huge hearts, and will still give even if they can't afford to. THAT is what is SO wrong.  Does he think every person watching is rich or something?  He's a man and he's using a lot of women by playing to their emotions and mother instincts. How many have impulsed donated and then later thought maybe I should not have given away that 50 dollars?? Like I said earlier he's no better than those tele-evangelists you see on tv who live in big mansions while the people who give are struggling paycheck to paycheck. Whether he likes to think so or not he has become his own little cult leader, manipulating and coercing people into helping him no what their situation is. He's in better shape than most people right now, paid off mortgage,  gift cards, credits at supermarkets, clothing, toys, snacks sent to him, etc. $70,000 in a go fund me account.

100% agree! Ol tommy boy has suckled at the teat of you tube “friends” and stranger’s kindness and he loves it! He loves the “free” money. I feel like he thinks he “deserves” it.

I wish he would swallow a big ol dose of grow up! It has been over 6 months, no more excuses, it’s time to have a schedule for those children. Dress them correctly. Feed them a good selection of food. Quit being a whiny example for them to copy. Stop being a sperm donor and be their father.

And for Pete’s sake put away that braid of hair that’s hanging on the wall as a shrine to his dead wife and paint the walls of that bedroom! Last time I checked that house wasn’t a castle.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

He posted another live on Sunday night. They were eating hamburgers on the fire pit and making s’mores. I haven’t watched the whole video yet. I did see Hannah eating a hamburger bun that had fallen on the ground-and Tom told one of the boys that he thought Hannah would probably eat a burger. So they gave her the burger and she didn’t eat the bun. Claudia took a couple bites of her burger and didn’t eat any more. She did grab a soda though. They ran out of hamburger buns so they were using biscuits instead. The lack of hygiene in this family makes my stomach turn.  

Poor Justus and Eden look like their pants don’t fit. Claudia was running around with no shoes on at one point and so was Hannah. Tom made sure to say he was trying to keep shoes on her.
Between the pond and the fire pit I worry about the littles. Judah was messing around the fire pit and Solomon wanted to do what Judah was doing and Judah told him no. So much for the fire safety Tom said they were taught about. 

I haven’t watched it all but it’s more of the same. Crappy live feed and watching Tom deny his kids a healthy ( or even close to healthy) meal and ignore all but his favorites. Plus play to the viewers for adulation. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Yeah! Judah was actually straddling the fire pit (while there was a small fire in it) and Solomon wanted to copy him. Ahhh. There was so much cringy in that video (no surprise there) 

I, too, noticed Justus' jeans. They were so big he had to hold them up while he walked. 

Take care of your fucking family Tom. You fucking pig. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Grandma D said:

Forgot to mention that in this video Tom said Andrea was accepted into the military. He said she enlisted and took some kind of test and scored 2 points from perfect. He said the military wanted her for their military intelligence but when the time came to go she didn’t want to, so she didn’t. He said she read hundreds of self help books from hundreds of doctors and was very smart. He said she had alot of ideas that were different from the mainstream but she was far from stupid. 

He said he was printing 3D masks for a local clinic that one of his regular customers asked him to donate.  He showed the 3D printer in his shop and showed how he was making them. Someone commented that the masks wouldn’t work and he said he was just doing what he was told to do. Someone asked if he was teaching the boys how to run his business and the printer. Someone else asked if he was teaching his daughters about the business and he commented back that he recognized her name and he kind of implied that she had said things in the past that made him think she was a troublemaker. 

And from the live Sunday night live where they were eating outside, it is so obvious when listening to three of the children that they need speech therapy. I know Andrea and Tom have both said in the past that all the kids had trouble talking but as they got older it was easier to understand them and they “grew out” of the speech problems.  smh  

He also said in this live that they should do a meet and greet sometime-when “this stuff”  was over.  His minions just soak that kind of talk up. 
Thomas didn’t come out until it was time to eat because he was sleeping. Tom said he had stayed up the night before until really late. I’ve noticed Thomas is definitely taking after his Dad more and more from what I’ve seen lately. Which is unfortunate. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Thomas was sleeping until the food was ready. I think he feels entitled and is super lazy. He is clearly Tom's favorite because Tom molded him in his image, poor kid. 

The past few live video's are just more of the same whining and pontificating. It must be wonderful to be so smart and very passive aggressive. He won't change, so prepare yourselves for more of the same. 

The kids are stuck in that doom and gloom house taking care of each other the best they can. Asher and Judah are parenting Hannah and the other little kids. I would run far far away from that house. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

In the Sunday live video Hannah was on the trampoline with the other kids and was crying for Asher to take her off there. Asher didn’t want to go get her when Tom asked him to so tom did. When he got to the trampoline Claudia was saying she hated Eden and didn’t want to be around her anymore. She kept saying over and over she hated Eden. Someone commented about Claudia saying that and Tom said that’s what siblings do sometimes. They get mad at each other and say things like that. Same person commented back that that was a little harsh for a 4 year old To be saying. Tom said he didn’t know what she expected him to do about it as that’s just how kids are. While I agree to a certain extent, I think Claudia is acting out because she gets ignored and has lost her mother. The poor little girl is just about completely ignored by her dad and siblings. She’s caught between daddy’s favorite and the baby. Poor kid doesn’t have a chance in hell. 

Then after a few minutes he heard Claudia crying on the trampoline so he went over to her. He said if she was going to act like that she would have to get off the trampoline. Claudia was mad that she lost at the game they were playing. From Judah on down were all on the trampoline at once. Tom did tell him to get off and let the younger kids play because there were too many on there, but There were still too many kids on there once after Judah got off. 

Hannah was tired and Tom told Asher to go put her down for a nap. God forbid Tom put down the camera and do it himself. 

So to recap, for their dinner Hannah had like half a hamburger with no bread and part of a smore. Claudia only had a couple bites of a hamburger, a soda and a smore . It looked like Sophia and Solly might have had a whole hamburger-I couldn’t tell because they were off eating alone. Not sure about the bigger kids. What a healthy meal. A plain hamburger and a soda and a smore. Those poor kids have eat like this for 6 months. Tom never seems to keep Track of the littles and what they Are actually eating and how much of it (if any). Time to grow up tom and feed your kids. This not having enough time for anything excuse is getting old, especially when he spends hours at a time on YouTube live streaming. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 2

I personally think we are probably too hard on these kiddos here, but Judah is garnering my attention these days for his rampant immaturity at this age.  How does he treat his younger siblings when dad is away?  
They are all bored out of their minds with the sameness of every week..  Thomas is old enough to decide what he will and won’t do, and has his job as an escape.

Heck, Tom gets to escape through his live videos where he goes solo - his favorite.  The others are somewhat left to their own devices trying to survive.  Asher and Judah want no changes out of fear of another adult(new wife, housekeeper, etc.) having a thought that rocks their boat.

Reminds me of a hostage house where everyone eventually turns on one another even though they are in it together.  Other than knowingly choosing to have a family this size in 900 sq ft, I feel sorry for Dad as well.  He is in survival mode too.  Not the only male who would be lost as the days roll by.

The younger kids, Justus on down would benefit from the right loving woman coming in to fill that need in their lives.  No idea who would take it on, but the younger kids are going to suffer for not having a mama figure of sorts.  
Know some will disagree with me, but Tom cannot handle this on his own from my perspective.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, Smitty said:

Know some will disagree with me, but Tom cannot handle this on his own from my perspective.  

Tom just WON’T handle this on his own. He prefers to portray himself as an idiot (which he is), and await his princess in shining armor to save him from his own children and their ongoing needs.

His response to criticism is to mock it. His response to a pandemic is pathetic. His attempts at fathering are bumbling are best, insanely idiotic at worst.

I am so sorry for his children. And I wish Tom would learn from this. But I doubt he will. He’s always an expert. Every. Time. 
Just hoping that the babies and kids survive his idiocy and learn from his flagrant mistakes.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

but Tom cannot handle this on his own from my perspective

Realistically no parent can do all that with that many children. Even with two parents these children were neglected their entire lives. It is virtually impossible for the parent to do everything along with also providing an education for all of those various age groups. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Smitty said:

The younger kids, Justus on down would benefit from the right loving woman coming in to fill that need in their lives.  No idea who would take it on, but the younger kids are going to suffer for not having a mama figure of sorts.  

While I do agree that the kids would benefit from a mother  figure in their lives, I think it's unfair to expect whoever ends up with Tom to be the one who is entirely responsible for providing a loving and caring environment. He played an equal role in bringing those kids into this world; and even when Andrea was alive, he was just as useless as he is now. 

He just wants someone else to do all of the parenting and work around the house and to be taken care of in a way that he feels entitled to. I also don't think it needs to be a new stepmom that would fulfill that role. If the children went to a school that had other kids, the Mills children would have teachers, friends' parents, and access to social services.

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're letting Tom off too easy, and not placing the responsibility with him, as it should be. 

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

15 minutes ago, MangoTango said:

He just wants someone else to do all of the parenting and work around the house and to be taken care of in a way that he feels entitled to.

He never really had to step up to the plate. I think he has been enabled his whole life. The land the house is on is Andrea's families, when they bought the house both Tom and Andrea had worked to pay for a down payment which could not have been much seeing they said they paid a total of 12,000 for it, then when Andrea;s mother died they got a small sum of money as an inheritance, etc. The go fund me paid the remaining mortgage which  he said was 10,000, so the down payment must have been very little and he probably had only paid in about 1,500 or so maybe?  He had ridden the coat tails of others for years. Everyone else has provided for him and that's why he expects that to continue. 

I'm thinking that becasue his father and his brother died, his mother probably really spoiled him and didn't expect much from him, therefore he didn't learn to put others ahead of himself or to provide, he wanted people to take care of him.

Any man with half a brain would think it's not too smart to keep having children if you don't provide enough to support them. He keeps saying how "fun" it is to be in a big family and that he feels bad for anyone that isn't. Well, yeah, becasue most people are practical. 

I find a lot of times he is very immature for his age and I think that also is becasue he has been babied for too long. He's getting a reality slap and he doesn't like it. Well, sorry Tommy, it's time to man up and put on your big boy pants! The fun and games are over, real life is hard. 

• Upvote 10

On 3/28/2020 at 3:04 PM, Tekas_76 said:

He is still doing it. Is that kind of wooden box supposed to be for the shower or the toilet?!?

Think it’s supposed to be for shower, toilet & sink. 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Queen Of Hearts said:

Has anyone seen Rachel on a live since that person pointed out that Tom thinks she is a crazy stalker? LOL!  I watched about 5 minutes today (couldn't stomach any more than that) and didn't see her.

Idk. Keep me posted, though, pls?

On 3/28/2020 at 11:04 PM, Queen Of Hearts said:

I watched the last five minutes if tonight's live and still no sighting of creepy Rachel Day. 

? You are darling. Thank you. Let’s all keep our eyes on it & see if she is nuts enough to show her nasty ratchet face again.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Think it’s supposed to be for shower, toilet & sink. 

Idk. Keep me posted, though, pls?

? You are darling. Thank you. Let’s all keep our eyes on it & see if she is nuts enough to show her nasty ratchet face again.

At about 36 minutes in I see she was commenting on the late night walk to the cemetery. She was also commenting in the Sunday live when Tom and kids were outside eating. She probably thinks that the “Tom” account was fake, or she might think that none of his subs would have seen that comment. Or she’s just a psycho stalker that doesn’t care. I go with #3. LOL 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, MangoTango said:

If the children went to a school that had other kids, the Mills children would have teachers, friends' parents, and access to social services.

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're letting Tom off too easy, and not placing the responsibility with him, as it should be. 

I agree - once this pandemic has passed the priority should be for the all the kids to enter some form of formal education - whether that is public school, Christian school or whatever. Tom is not capable of working and homeschooling, and the kids would benefit a lot from interacting outside their own family, seeing how other adults act, relating to peers etc. And of course learning outside the box that first Andrea and now Tom are cramming them into.

5 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Forgot to mention that in this video Tom said Andrea was accepted into the military. He said she enlisted and took some kind of test and scored 2 points from perfect. He said the military wanted her for their military intelligence

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

At about 36 minutes in I see she was commenting on the late night walk to the cemetery. She was also commenting in the Sunday live when Tom and kids were outside eating. She probably thinks that the “Tom” account was fake, or she might think that none of his subs would have seen that comment. Or she’s just a psycho stalker that doesn’t care. I go with #3. LOL 

Same. Or Tom lied and told her it was fake. It’s not.

1 minute ago, Ozlsn said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Agreed. Gonna need receipts before I buy that.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, apandaaries said:

He prefers to portray himself as an idiot (which he is

About the only time in his life, seriously. Except he won't listen to advice, or take it on, or try out suggestions - because he doesn't want to, and also he totally knows better (salt is great for you! High quantities of sugar is an essential part of your diet! Kids need YouTube filming and FB lives, not routine!) but it's just that he's not capable of doing these hard, quintessentially female (in his mind) tasks - so someone else should, so he can keep playing. 

He's an idiot - but he still thinks he knows better than literally everyone else, and he has no interest in stepping up further than it will take to get a woman who will take over and also sleep with him.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Smitty said:

He can't handle it on his own, no. But that doesn't mean he needs another wife. Tom needs to use the tools that are available to him. Before the pandemic, it would be school, libraries, even churches can offer some assistance. He needs to get to know his kids without the video camera - it's kind of like the discussion on another thread about getting to know your christian arranged marriage spouses - you can't get to know people if they are always performing for the camera or around their parents. He has the internet - if he was interested in feeding his kids in a cheap and healthy way, there is not a shortage of tools on the internet for that. He can schedule dentist appointments, doctor appointments, and haircuts all online. He can keep all of these appointments organized for free using any number of online calendar tools, including google calendar. He's just not interested. Andrea wasn't that interested in her kids either. She liked the babies. She was lazy and entitled too, and she enabled Tom's man-child behavior. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic