IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

Did anyone else catch in the live last night, someone said something to super fan Rachel in the live chat (I don't watch that part because Rachel Day annoys the fuck out of me) and Tom said something like.....Hey! Don't be mean to Rachel! She's a nice person! ?

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 3

On 4/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, Olivia Marie said:

That entire house is a death trap.    Along with being filthy, full of bacteria-germs-mold-mildew, creepy crawlers, it’s a tragic fire waiting to happen.  

Or a horrible electrical accident, those outlets are not up to code. There are cables hanging over their beds. They could hang themselves at night, they could start a fire, what a giant mess. And not everyone wants to have sound playing 24/7. 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, Olivia Marie said:

Notice the freakin’ Bible playing in the background.    Jim Jones style.

I watched her bathroom organization video and there's even one in the bathroom. Which is also where she goes to look at her magazines. Imagine being so pathetic that you hide from y o u r kids in that tiny bathroom. That's just so rude - other people need to use it, and there is only one. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I see how much how much housework and childcare Asher provides, does anyone know what chores Judah is expected to do? The only thing I remember hearing about anything he does is his coat of armor thing. I don’t see him do anything else. What am I missing?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I can’t understand how anyone thinks playing the bible nonstop will somehow cause the kids to love the bible! I would literally go insane! And it wouldn’t need to be the bible. Even Harry Potter played 24/7 would cause me to hate Harry Potter! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

6 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

I see how much how much housework and childcare Asher provides, does anyone know what chores Judah is expected to do? The only thing I remember hearing about anything he does is his coat of armor thing. I don’t see him do anything else. What am I missing?

I wonder that too! Supposedly they have a rotating chore schedule, but I always see Asher doing all of the dishes, table wiping, little kids care , etc.  

I have seen Judah helping him a few times especially in little kids meals, but Asher is the one responsible mainly. 
I don’t see Thomas or anyone else helping much. 
The fact that Tom takes Asher grocery shopping makes me think he knows all the ins and outs of food preparation and kitchen needs, he is a resource to Tom when it comes to restocking 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

I am convinced Creepy Rachel Day sends Tom tons of money and other presents and that is why he tolerates her. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I am convinced Creepy Rachel Day sends Tom tons of money and other presents and that is why he tolerates her. 

I think this is the truth. She sent Eden way over the top amount of presents. And she sent Tom a big box of presents, including an Amazon gift card, for his 43rd birthday. She seemed to first show up right after Andrea passed away but I'm not 100% sure. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I'm not sure about money, but she sends tons of gifts for the kids & Tom. There's even a video on her YT channel of the crap she sent Eden for her birthday.

This woman has a 9 month old. NINE MONTHS ! (and two other kids) Yet she always seems to have the time to hang out answering  questions about this damn family.  I feel for her husband and kids. 

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

I wonder that too! Supposedly they have a rotating chore schedule, but I always see Asher doing all of the dishes, table wiping, little kids care , etc.  

I have seen Judah helping him a few times especially in little kids meals, but Asher is the one responsible mainly. 
I don’t see Thomas or anyone else helping much. 
The fact that Tom takes Asher grocery shopping makes me think he knows all the ins and outs of food preparation and kitchen needs, he is a resource to Tom when it comes to restocking 

I absolutely don't think it's right that Tom allows one or more of his kids to do the household and childcare chores he should be taking care of (through a housekeeper, babysitter, etc.), but I do get what Asher's motivation might be.  When we were in dire straits (poverty and constant worrying about money)  in my family, I was the one who needed the most organization in my life to concentrate on anything.  I was the one who found solace in doing all the housework for my mother.  I had two older siblings and one younger one who could have done more, but I chose to do it.  I needed to have some control over something, and keeping the house tidy was it for me.  I'm still that way to some extent - I absolutely can't concentrate in any kind of perceived chaos.  Maybe for Asher it's a survival technique like it was for me?  And I was lucky enough to go to public school, which for me was a refuge and another place of organization and order.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

Self-serving bonehead.   He’s in heat 24/7.   His very own YT dating site serves him well.   Smarmy bastard     

Either Rachel’s husband isn’t around, or he doesn’t care.   He’s probably her first cousin.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Wash your hands said:

This woman has a 9 month old. NINE MONTHS ! (and two other kids) Yet she always seems to have the time to hang out answering  questions about this damn family.  I feel for her husband and kids. 

She doesn't seem to be well off either and that's what makes it so sad. If her and her husband were well off and wanted to help out a family a little bit I could at least see that but giving things to a family outside your own, when you struggle as well, is weird. She seems emotionally vulnerable, like she needs to feel important  and appreciated by someone.

With things how they are right now it's even more despicable to be playing on peoples emotions (IE: when he said "Eden will be sad if the likes don't go up)" That's sinking to new lows. His tricks are no different than a scammer calling people to take their money. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Tom mentions in nearly every live video now that he thinks he and the family might have had the coronavirus back in November/December. I don't know why he says it so often. I've seen articles disputing the thoughts of anyone who thinks they may had it in the US back then, and I don't know the reliability of those articles, but it seems highly unlikely that his family got it before anyone else (especially, if he uses his own logic, as he lives in rural Wyoming and sees barely anybody outside his own family). It's almost like he's bragging that they might have had it already and gotten it over and done with? I don't know, it's a very bizarre thing for him to keep saying. Not to mention the virus apparently mutates (or something) so once you have it it may be possible to get it again, so it's not like this would mean he has immunity.

Edited by can'tstopwatching
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom mentions in nearly every live video now that he thinks he and the family might have had the coronavirus back in November/December.

If I were to take a guess it was probably the flu or stomach bug. I do remember them being sick around November and then again in December. I believe the fist case of Corona here in the U.S. was in Washington state sometime in mid January.  Does he realize you could have it and not even show symptoms? Can you imagine him having an antibody test that shows he had it at some point, he would definitely say "SEE I said I had it back in December!" Sigh...

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

After watching a recent vlog (most recent? “Mischievous Little Vlogger” or something like that) I realized how much Andrea didn’t show us of her “logically organized house.”

The floor is literally tearing from the ground, even when a 2 year old is simply pushing a stool. The close up of the carpet is NASTY. The stains in the basement and the paint chipping on the cabinets. I could go on. Don't get me wrong, the house looks gross when Andrea shows it, but she managed to edit out the super up close details. The amount of oil and disgustingness on their couch is enough to make me want to die. 

You know those kids scrape boogers everywhere too.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

And I also suspect the state of the house has really gone downhill in the last year since Andrea got sick and then died. I year of neglect will really destroy a home.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom mentions in nearly every live video now that he thinks he and the family might have had the coronavirus back in November/December.

There's a post in one of the coronavirus threads linking to an article that goes over the most common conspiracy theories including that one. Basically molecular evidence strongly suggests that it wasn't circulating in Tom's neighbourhood in that time period, or anywhere outside a very small region in China. In other words Tom (as usual) doesn't know what he's talking about.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

A 2 hour live late last night cause Tom was lonely. Blech! Haven’t watched it yet so don’t know what nonsense he was spewing  but I just can imagine. ???

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, twosapphires said:

After watching a recent vlog (most recent? “Mischievous Little Vlogger” or something like that) I realized how much Andrea didn’t show us of her “logically organized house.”

The floor is literally tearing from the ground, even when a 2 year old is simply pushing a stool. The close up of the carpet is NASTY. The stains in the basement and the paint chipping on the cabinets. I could go on. Don't get me wrong, the house looks gross when Andrea shows it, but she managed to edit out the super up close details. The amount of oil and disgustingness on their couch is enough to make me want to die. 

Oh those kitchen cabinets look so despicable. Well, everything does. Lol You’re right about her selective view of their tiny, filthy love shack. 

• Upvote 4

I rewatched some of the early videos - one of the first one has an overloaded extension cord hanging on a coat rack. The video of the boys room has chips in the paint, plus there is not enough egress room around the door. The living room "organization" video starts with her talking about paint color! Her videos aren't even organized, she then goes on to talk about how they moved the TV for some reason and do "church" on the TV on Sundays. So weird. Do those kids ever get to meet other kids they aren't related to? 

Andrea & Tom spent/spend so much money on junk. If they would exercise some intelligence and decorum, they could probably have a much better home. But no, apparently games and arcade machines are more important than school or decent food. 

I'll admit that I haven't paid enough attention to the more recent stuff. Is it the same couch? It looked like it was on it's last legs in 2016. 

I kind of imagine the house smells like pee, sweat, and  gross food. Old fried food,  feet, dirty diapers, and maybe an undertone of rotting garbage. Plus that old house smell. Mold and vomit and wood. 

There's no way they are getting anything for that house if they choose to sell. It needs so much work. He should take out a loan and find a suitable house with enough space for everyone. He could rent out the house as an airbnb after some renovations (like make it a normal loft home?). He could even close off his office and still keep his office, but also use that as an income for the house that they actually fit in. 

• Upvote 7

On 3/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Soooooooo! Tom was just live in Walmart manipulating for donations “looking for bread.” As he was walking out of the self check area a manager approached him and asked him to stop live-streaming because it was Making others uncomfortable. Tom proceeded to argue with and speak rudely to the manager and tried claiming he had a special arrangement “with David.” She told him she had spoken to David as Tom shut off the live. I immediately went back and took a screencap of the encounter because I’m sure Tom will edit it out since it shows him for what he really is. He should be ashamed of himself for arguing with a retail employee in the middle of a pandemic.

Huh?  I don't like the guy, but he didn't argue with anyone.  The last thing he said was "I certainly will . . . " 

1 hour ago, Zenyatta said:

Huh?  I don't like the guy, but he didn't argue with anyone.  The last thing he said was "I certainly will . . . " 

I think he did argue a bit. He lied and said he talked to Dave and made it seem like he said it was ok but Dave clearly is not wanting him to keep filming. Tom knows he is not supposed to be filming and has been asked before this not to film but continues anyway. That alone shows a complete lack of respect. He makes people uncomfortable! To me he argued. Maybe not loudly but wanted to get his way. And it was only when he realized he was not going to get his way he said what you quoted above.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

Oh those kitchen cabinets look so despicable. Well, everything does. Lol You’re right about her selective view of their tiny, filthy love shack. 

Yes!! It’s shocking how utterly disgusting that house is and they invited people over for church?!?!  That floor is dangerous! 
But he buys himself a mattress that could easily cost as much as a new floor installed   
If he bought a middle of the line floor because the square footage is small. 

Two different YouTubers mentioned that ad revenue dropped during the quarantine and they are making half the amount from ads as they used to. 
Here ya go, hope he didn’t get used to the YT money. 

• Upvote 5

On 4/20/2020 at 12:01 PM, twosapphires said:

About that couch, is it leather or just so greasy that it looks like leather. Or possibly faux suede? The boys have shoes on and their feet on the couch. Maybe to protect themselves from the disgustingness! I cringe when they have "parties"! Hey let's go to the Mills house and party, sitting neck to neck on the green couch. What woman in her right mind would even consider moving into that situation. W

What is in all those jars lined up on the wall? Has Tom used anything from them? Time to toss, along with all the ones in the basement. If you are reading here, Tom, get rid of that shit. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Must be donations to the go fund me are getting low again. Tommy boy just premiered a video with Andrea in it from last April. I only caught like the last 5 minutes or so but his minions were saying they were in tears listening to her sweet voice and they cried whenever they watched her videos and they miss her so much. Smh. Some of them sound so pathetic. He’s really got them snookered that’s for sure. Super stalker was front and center per usual. 
Singing Cat-some of those jars are dried vegetables that Andrea used to make soup with. I think some of the others are herbs and spices she ground herself. Tommy boy said he was going to use up the ones he knew what they were for, but he said he’d probably just toss the ones he didn’t know how to use or what they were for. Guess he’s too busy on YouTube, I mean taking care of his children, to get rid of the jars yet. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Darn autocorrect
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

I don't generally look at the chat because I can't stand Rachel Day but I saw today that one of the regulars ("Aunt Josie") started one of her comments with "Sweet Tommy...." ?  He definitely singles her out on his lives....he always makes it a point to say hi to her but she looks really young so I don't know. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic