IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

I think Aunt Josie was one of his lost loves.

14 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I don't generally look at the chat because I can't stand Rachel Day but I saw today that one of the regulars ("Aunt Josie") started one of her comments with "Sweet Tommy...." ?  He definitely singles her out on his lives....he always makes it a point to say hi to her but she looks really young so I don't know. 

I think Aunt Josie was one of his lost loves. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

Tommy boy had another late night live last night because he was feeling down again. Haven’t watched it yet but I’m sure it’s more of the same 

I believe I remember Aunt Josie saying she has had health problems and was in the hospital recently. I also think I remember her saying she lived in another country. I’m not positive though. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

This is pretty funny. In the latest live around 35:30, Tom is talking about Andrea's unassisted home birth beliefs and how infant mortality only spiked once doctors got involved (lol). Well he's trying to remember how many of his own kids were born at home and he said he thinks 4. So Rachel in the chat then lists Eden, Sophia, and Hannah, and some others start telling her to stop being rude and correcting Tom. Another woman says Solomon too, and Rachel says yes she forgot him, and when Tom says Claudia was born at home Rachel reminds him she was born at the hospital which Andrea regretted. Lots of pushback towards Rachel for correcting Tom on the birth of his kids!

It is hilarious to me that this woman who has never met the family knows better than Tom where each of his children was born. I don't know which is funnier, how much Rachel knows or how little Tom knows! No Tom, you can't blame that on being a man, that's pathetic -- if you can't remember this then you clearly have too many kids who you don't care to involve yourself with!!

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

I think Tom's views on cancer and labeling are interesting. He was going on about how he wishes we didn't label so many things (it started with talking about ADHD), and then transitioned into talking about cancer. He said, "You know how they talked about cancer back then before they labeled it? One neighbor says to another, 'Hey, did you hear about Frank? He died.' other neighbor, 'Oh, that's awful.'" He talks about how labeling things just makes us live in fear. No wonder this moron doesn't listen to scientific evidence and  believes that it's in god's hands. I also think it's hilarious how he talks about labeling and living in fear since he's a god-fearing man.

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 4

Skipped around most of the recent video's as I just can't watch and listen to Tom talk about the same things over and over. He knows the bible better than everyone, his kids are fine, he is lonely, he has been walking, its Thursday so lets buy candy and eat pizza, the bible is playing 24/7 and I am so busy I don't have time for laundry and cooking.   The poor kids really don't get any sort of enrichment of their interests, does he even know what any of them might be interested in aside from Judah????

Super creep Rachel Day knowing who was born at home, what? Her life must be awful that the Mills family is her obsession.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Super creep Rachel Day knowing who was born at home, what? Her life must be awful that the Mills family is her obsession.

I feel sad for her poor neglected kids and 10% of a husband. Woman seriously needs professional help!

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

21 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I feel sad for her poor neglected kids and 10% of a husband. Woman seriously needs professional help!

I feel sorry for the children of that crazed and obsessed groupie.   I don’t feel sorry for her husband.    I don’t feel there’s any way he cannot know about her obsession, and her hours upon hours on-line.   She is available for every breath that Playboy takes.     However, the hubs can’t be anything to write home about....he married her.   

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I watched a few mins of the chat on 4/22. Wasn’t long in at all till someone asked how he was doing. He puts on that pall of death face and weakly pronounces “I’m alright”. You know what it sounds like, says it every last cotton pickin time! Poooooor pitiful ol tommy twit. Ain’t  nobody got the blues like him.  No other person on this earth has lost a spouse except him. Pity party tonite and all of the suckers on you tube are invited.

It has been 8 plus months, it is time to lose that answer. I think something positive would be in order said in a better voice. He has so much to be thankful for. Now I know he does this all for the show. He needs more $$$. That teat of free money is drying up and he don’t like that.

He also said they would like to have a garden. I don’t why unless someone has come up with gummy bear seeds and junk food plants. Judah said he likes lettuce, why is he not buying that at the store for him?! He’s such a selfish schmuck.

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Or the poor soul is working 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet and isn't home to see her Tommy-boy obsession, and has no clue half his paycheck goes to buy gifts for another man's kids.  I just can't imagine he is very smart if he married her.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

TBH, I'd say Tom sounds depressed. He mentioned that he doesn't enjoy playing video games like he used to, he hasn't done any reading because he doesn't feel like it, and he isn't going to counseling because he wasn't interested in doing it over Skype. Which at first I thought, wow, what a weirdo. Then I realized that he probably can't do it over skype. There is no where for him to talk in private over skype. 

I watched the Budget video that he referred to in the live chat youtube thingy, and I'm absolutely horrified. That was NOT a budget. I don't feel bad for Tom, because he clearly brought this on himself, but I think Andrea left him a giant financial mess. He should have been involved with that from the beginning, but he's lazy, and Andrea was super lazy and disorganized as well. I feel bad for the kids who were brought into this world because their mother loved babies, not people, will not have any sort of college fund, no financial literacy, and a super subpar education.  I also found a video where she thinks the flat earth "arguments" could be valid. 

But the budget, my gooodness, that was a BS video about her budget. 18 minutes to find out that she doesn't really know much about her bills, that she doesn't' care to do basic budgeting, and she has 5 bank accounts, really old broken vehicles, is constantly taking money from her "car savings fund" to pay for car repairs, doesn't have any savings for emergency medical expenses or dental, no one in the family saw a doctor in 2016, and she buys what she wants when she wants it, but Tom gets an allowance of $50 a month for electronics. And they were still paying for their 12K house 17 years after they moved in. She thinks that her family of 10 was using the same amount of water as a smaller family, after all, the spaghetti pot is filled the same regardless of how much pasta is cooked. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 8
  • Thank You 1

He must have not earned that much a year maybe when she was alive. I do understand they bought the house for $12K but they also took a loan out for fixing it up , I think she said they borrowed $20 or $30 K ?  That is still very very little for a mortgage payment! Those are 1970s prices! 

The cars are crap, the furniture is cheap crap, clothes they wear  are cheap, no extracurriculars, barely any travel, inexpensive food.... 
How little was he making in his business??  

My guess is not above $50K/year. Who did the accounting? Andrea? How can you be an accountant for a business and not be sure about your bills?? 
Do they even file taxes? 

• Upvote 6

His live shopping trip was more of the same ol' thing. He only brought some of the kids with him. Wondering if someone might have said something about bringing a crowd in all at once but he would never admit it. He said Asher "wanted to stay home and catch up on chores....how great a kid is that". Yeah, a great KID!  He talked about getting his bike ready and taking Hannah for a bike ride. What are the chances no helmet or child seat?  He needed to get Sophia strawberries as he turns and says to her "Remember? Isn't that going to be good?"  as he has this big gigantic smile on. 

Claudia is so smart she says a big hello to Thomas and asks him what he's doing and Thomas answered "My job" She also asked Tom about the signs on the floor saying to distance 6 feet away from others and asked if Tom needed a hug and he replied " Well I'm just watching what you guys are doing right now, ok".  She asked to push the cart and Tom allowed her to but he started to do it and she said "I can do it Daddy" and he replied "Well you're not pushing it, you're just standing there!"  She's a normal 4 year old, active and full of energy. He just can't handle it. 

He made another disgusting invention of his by putting strawberry pie filling on top of bread sticks. He has to add sugar to everything in order to get his kids to eat. Cherry pie filling in the can has high fructose corn syrup AND sugar!  He's going to make those kids diabetic before they turn 20 becasue their pancreas' aren't going to keep up with all that sugar day after day. 

This is from the cleveland clinic: 

The American Heart Association (AHA) recommendations, call for less than 25 grams (6 teaspoons) of sugar per day for children ages 2 to 18 years. That includes no more than 8 ounces of sugar-sweetened drinks per week. Children younger than 2 years should have no sugar at all.

Why has the AHA adjusted sugar limits downward? Because eating lots of added sugar early in life is linked to obesity, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. And those problems put children and young adults at risk for heart disease.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

doesn't have any savings for emergency medical expenses or dental, no one in the family saw a doctor in 2016, and she buys what she wants when she wants it, but Tom gets an allowance of $50 a month for electronics. And they were still paying for their 12K house 17 years after they moved in.

Seriously, even just that $600/year would have gone a long way towards buying a non-crap car. Or paying down the loans. Or buying a house which fitted them all in. Or checking their teeth. Or buying non-crappy furniture.

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

I feel bad for the kids who were brought into this world because their mother loved babies

The number of kids this applies to is appalling. Andrea should have been given a reborn doll, she probably would have been quite happy - and it wouldn't talk back, get dirty or any of the messy stuff that happens with actual live humans.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

TBH, I'd say Tom sounds depressed. He mentioned that he doesn't enjoy playing video games like he used to, he hasn't done any reading because he doesn't feel like it, and he isn't going to counseling because he wasn't interested in doing it over Skype. Which at first I thought, wow, what a weirdo. Then I realized that he probably can't do it over skype. There is no where for him to talk in private over skype. 

I watched the Budget video that he referred to in the live chat youtube thingy, and I'm absolutely horrified. That was NOT a budget. I don't feel bad for Tom, because he clearly brought this on himself, but I think Andrea left him a giant financial mess. He should have been involved with that from the beginning, but he's lazy, and Andrea was super lazy and disorganized as well. I feel bad for the kids who were brought into this world because their mother loved babies, not people, will not have any sort of college fund, no financial literacy, and a super subpar education.  I also found a video where she thinks the flat earth "arguments" could be valid. 

But the budget, my gooodness, that was a BS video about her budget. 18 minutes to find out that she doesn't really know much about her bills, that she doesn't' care to do basic budgeting, and she has 5 bank accounts, really old broken vehicles, is constantly taking money from her "car savings fund" to pay for car repairs, doesn't have any savings for emergency medical expenses or dental, no one in the family saw a doctor in 2016, and she buys what she wants when she wants it, but Tom gets an allowance of $50 a month for electronics. And they were still paying for their 12K house 17 years after they moved in. She thinks that her family of 10 was using the same amount of water as a smaller family, after all, the spaghetti pot is filled the same regardless of how much pasta is cooked. 

Do you remember the title of the budget video?

3 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I didn't watch the live stream but I'm fairly certain that Tom referred to the video titled "How We Budget for our Family of Ten ║ Home-Based Income".

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom is depressed. After all, he hasn't been able to find an Andrea replacement to take over for him so he has been burdened with actually having to do some housekeeping, cooking and parenting. Of course, his "efforts" are lazy and horribly insufficient but it's still significantly more than he has ever done. On top of that, even though he has a gaggle of ladies to fawn over him and stroke his ego, he also has to contend with nasty meanies who confront him about his idiocy and wretched parenting.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

after all, the spaghetti pot is filled the same regardless of how much pasta is cooked. 

Oh my. Oh my. Does she not understand that pots come in sizes? That if you’re cooking for one you use a small amount of water in a small pot and if you’re cooking for a very large family you use a very large amount of water in a very large pot?

But much more than that, does she not understand that spaghetti making is the least of one’s water usage?? Showering, washing hands, washing dishes, drinking! Good grief, budgeting is the least of the issues on display here.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 3

It sounds like handwashing is neither encouraged nor enforced in that household, so that sadly and potentially sickeningly non-habit decreases water usage.

• Upvote 13

Yeah they definitely do not seem to be very clean. On top of the obvious things we see on his lives (dragging them all out to the grocery store repeatedly during a pandemic and then coming home, no one washing their hands, then getting started on the pizza & the little kids sitting at the table eating bowls of shredded mozzarella) I was watching a random video that Andrea filmed a couple years ago & they were planting 2 cherry trees. She had no where to put them for a couple days before they planted them so she filled up the bathtub & put them in there & said that they'd be happy to get them out of the bathtub because no one has been able to use it for a few days. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 3

12 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

He must have not earned that much a year maybe when she was alive. I do understand they bought the house for $12K but they also took a loan out for fixing it up , I think she said they borrowed $20 or $30 K ?  That is still very very little for a mortgage payment! Those are 1970s prices! 

12 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

My guess is not above $50K/year. Who did the accounting? Andrea? How can you be an accountant for a business and not be sure about your bills?? 
Do they even file taxes? 

That's the other thing that got me - she's talking about how they put aside $600 a month for their quarterly income tax. With dependents, that shouldn't be a thing. She didn't mention any property taxes. 

At the beginning of the video she talked about saving for birthdays and Christmas, but didn't mention it again as part of her line items. Her budget was basically "I put it on my credit card and forget about it." 

10 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

20 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

I watched a few mins of the chat on 4/22. Wasn’t long in at all till someone asked how he was doing. He puts on that pall of death face and weakly pronounces “I’m alright”. You know what it sounds like, says it every last cotton pickin time! Poooooor pitiful ol tommy twit. Ain’t  nobody got the blues like him.  No other person on this earth has lost a spouse except him. Pity party tonite and all of the suckers on you tube are invited.

It has been 8 plus months, it is time to lose that answer. I think something positive would be in order said in a better voice. He has so much to be thankful for. Now I know he does this all for the show. He needs more $$$. That teat of free money is drying up and he don’t like that.

He also said they would like to have a garden. I don’t why unless someone has come up with gummy bear seeds and junk food plants. Judah said he likes lettuce, why is he not buying that at the store for him?! He’s such a selfish schmuck.

Re: The Bolded. When a spouse dies, 8 months isn't long enough to have your shit all back together, have figured out your "new normal" or even figure out which way the wind is blowing. I understand he's a manipulative, useless, neglectful piece of shit, but the loss of a spouse is probably the MOST traumatic event one can suffer. 

Mr. Xtian has been gone 3 days shy of 8 months. I still am hyperaware of the hole in my life. On the outside, I might be laughing, having fun, cracking jokes, but when the lights are off and I'm all alone, the hole in my life is still there. The fact that my life changed in so many ways literally overnight is still there. Coping with the changes is still hard to do. I can see where coping with 9 kids and no spouse would be damn near impossible. Yes, he needs to get his shit together, yes, he should take better care of his kids, but to expect him to be "over" Andrea's death in less than 8 months is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 20

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

Re: The Bolded. When a spouse dies, 8 months isn't long enough to have your shit all back together, have figured out your "new normal" or even figure out which way the wind is blowing. I understand he's a manipulative, useless, neglectful piece of shit, but the loss of a spouse is probably the MOST traumatic event one can suffer. 

Mr. Xtian has been gone 3 days shy of 8 months. I still am hyperaware of the hole in my life. On the outside, I might be laughing, having fun, cracking jokes, but when the lights are off and I'm all alone, the hole in my life is still there. The fact that my life changed in so many ways literally overnight is still there. Coping with the changes is still hard to do. I can see where coping with 9 kids and no spouse would be damn near impossible. Yes, he needs to get his shit together, yes, he should take better care of his kids, but to expect him to be "over" Andrea's death in less than 8 months is ridiculous. 

I can't even think about the changes that I would have to get used to if something happened to my husband. I try not to go there, but I know that eventually one of us will be left alone.  I hope you have a great support system of friends and family to help you through.  It's one of the hardest things for me to imagine, and I've been through some stuff in my life.  Losing someone you chose to spend your life with seems like it would be as traumatic as losing a child (and I really can't think about that).  Best wishes to you as you get used to your new life while remembering the beautiful things about your old life with your husband.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Tom’s live working on the bathroom. I like watching the bathroom stuff, but he’s currently in that small space with freshly installed insulation, a nail gun, and his 2 year old sitting nearby and watching. He even admitted he knows he should be wearing a mask, and now he’s letting her sit in there with him. Oh but he needs her so he can try to get her to say “subscribe” and give a thumbs up for the YouTube people!!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 10
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom’s live working on the bathroom. I like watching the bathroom stuff, but he’s currently in that small space with freshly installed insulation, a nail gun, and his 2 year old sitting nearby and watching. He even admitted he knows he should be wearing a mask, and now he’s letting her sit in there with him. Oh but he needs her so he can try to get her to say “subscribe” and give a thumbs up for the YouTube people!!

Ratchet face Rachel was front and center as usual. And really Tom, using your two year old by telling her to say Like and subscribe and thumbs up? How low can you go? And it was over 2 hours live today. Where is Rachel's husband and kids? Talk about a negligent parent. She’s disgusting  

He has such catty women watching him. If you aren’t part of the “regular viewers” crowd, just asking a question or giving a suggestion, gets their knickers in a knot and they are all over the poor person. And he can’t even take a suggestion, he always knows best. 

Some of the comments he was getting from some of the women were disgusting. His wife hasn’t even been dead a year and they are practically falling all over themselves to get his attention. ??

He said he might go live later. I’m sure he will. He needs the attention. 

One woman mentioned how she hoped thomas didn’t move out soon. I hope he does. He needs to have his own life. And form his own opinions on things in the real world. Lets hope Tom and Andrea haven't made as big of an impression on Thomas as Tom hopes. I’d like to see all of those kids break free of their parents ideas. 

Each of those kids is special and I get the feeling they don’t really think they are. His viewers think he is such a wonderful father and he does so much for his family. He takes such good care of his kids.  No, his kids keep that house running and other than him making the money, he doesn’t do jack. (And if you count youtube and the kids being on camera their whole lives), they are earning the money too. And his older boys( especially Asher) take care of the kids. Gah, I can’t stand that sorry excuse for a man. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, feministxtian said:

First, let me say I am sorry for your loss.

I did not say he should be over her death. I did say he should have a positive answer in a better voice. After 8 mos, I do think when you are talking to strangers you try to find a better voice and more positive outlook. Now, you may still be crying with a close friend in a private setting. There is a progression to grieving. I just think he is still putting on this grief face for the monetary value and the pity he receives from his followers. 

I have a close friend and we have known each other since childhood. She lost her husband last year. Three weeks later, she lost her father. Three years before she lost her son to cancer. She was a caregiver to all three. She has cried with me and has done her best to move along in her grief. She has been amazing

The grief journey is different for everyone. Tommy boy has 9 children who depend on him. Him. He does need to get it together so he can care for them as they should be cared for. Put the camera down, rock them, hold them, talk with them, give them good hygiene care, provide them with nutritious food so they can have healthy lives.

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic