IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I do feel that Asher genuinely enjoys taking care of the little kids BUT that doesn't mean it ALL has to fall on him. He is a minor and that kind of responsibility should not be laying on his shoulders all the time. He's being taken advantage of becasue he does enjoy it, he automatically does it without being told to do it,  and Tom just lets him do it becasue it makes things easier for HIM. 

I completely ? agree that Asher is doing it because he loves the little kids and he wants to give them love and care. He probably knows that if he doesn’t step in, nobody will.  But you can also see how tired he is from it all because it is never ending job. In this particular video he was asking the little ones to help him clean up because if he doesn’t teach them, it will all fall on him to do every day. 
It makes me mad that Tom just takes Asher’s help for granted and relies on him to basically run the household full of little kids. 
It should be Asher who makes Tom buy bread so he can learn how to be responsible for his family! 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

I completely ? agree that Asher is doing it because he loves the little kids and he wants to give them love and care. He probably knows that if he doesn’t step in, nobody will.  But you can also see how tired he is from it all because it is never ending job. In this particular video he was asking the little ones to help him clean up because if he doesn’t teach them, it will all fall on him to do every day. 
It makes me mad that Tom just takes Asher’s help for granted and relies on him to basically run the household full of little kids. 
It should be Asher who makes Tom buy bread so he can learn how to be responsible for his family! 

No teen should be burdened with adult responsibilities. It’s heartbreaking.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Tinalina said:

How could Tom actually buy himself a new mattress, when there is so much things to be fixed. 

I'm not so much bothered that he bought a mattress but that he bought an expensive mattress not even getting the Purple 1 but the Purple 2, when he very well could have gotten a decent good mattress for 800-900 dollars and not 1500 plus whatever else came with it, sheets, pillow cases, etc. He's being so self indulgent and for someone who says they live simply he sure  has expensive taste now that it's other peoples money buying things. Meanwhile his poor kids sleep in wooden boxes, poor Hannah doesn't even have a crib or toddler bed but Tommy boy gets a good night sleep on his beautiful new purple mattress.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

Listened to a bit of the live stream from Wednesday night. Tom was talking about how he didn't think the stimulus checks were a good idea, nor was shutting down the economy. He goes on to say, "but that's for people of more importance than me to make that decision." And more knowledge, you wanker. 

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Meanwhile his poor kids sleep in wooden boxes, poor Hannah doesn't even have a crib or toddler bed but Tommy boy gets a good night sleep on his beautiful new purple mattress.

Whoa. Can you elaborate??

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Petronella said:

The kids sleep in homemade, wooden bunk beds.  Hanna's has extra tall sides, so it seems like a box.  They all have a mattress and blankets and Hanna's has a lovely bumper guard that Andrea had sewed.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Petronella said:

The Queen of Organization ?,  posted a video on June 16, 2016. 
“ Boys room, How we fit 6 boys in one bedroom.”    I wouldn’t put my pets in a room like that.    Nothing says good mental health like sleeping in a coffin.  

That entire house is a death trap.    Along with being filthy, full of bacteria-germs-mold-mildew, creepy crawlers, it’s a tragic fire waiting to happen.   If there were ever a fire in that dump, it would be a miracle if anyone could escape.    I feel safe in saying that the dumb shit doesn’t have smoke alarms in place.    In that filthy fire hazard dump there should be an alarm in every single room.

Notice the freakin’ Bible playing in the background.    Jim Jones style.

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

The Queen of Organization ?,  posted a video on June 16, 2016. 
“ Boys room, How we fit 6 boys in one bedroom.”    I wouldn’t put my pets in a room like that.    

That entire house is a death trap.    Along with being filthy, full of bacteria-germs-mold-mildew, creepy crawlers, it’s a tragic fire waiting to happen.   If there were ever a fire in that dump, it would be a miracle if anyone could escape.    I feel safe in saying that the dumb shit doesn’t have smoke alarms in place.    In that filthy fire hazard dump there should be an alarm in every single room.

It sure checks out with Andrea's beliefs to keep it that way, anyway. She always said there's no point in trying to avoid death since god is in control over when we die. That's why she didn't care about nutrition or medical care. If god wants her family to all die in a house fire then so be it I guess! ?

(I just refreshed on these beliefs of hers in the video "Apricots, Making Lists & Thoughts on Fear- #9" which Tom referred to in the q&a live)

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

The governor of Wyoming has told people to stay home and no more than 10 gathering at a time. So Tom is saying there is no stay home order and takes all his kids to the store where they go over 10 in the store just with their group. He is so disrespectful to others and still doesn't wash his hands of have his kids wash theirs. It's so sad! And he only makes such a big deal of pizza night because he loves it. Why isn't he doing food his kids love. Always making things about him!

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, Petronella said:

They are homemade wooden bunk beds constructed from plywood which look like box compartments with curtains on them. Sort of look like train compartments, definitely not as comfy as a Purple mattress

17 minutes ago, Grandma D said:

And he only makes such a big deal of pizza night because he loves it. Why isn't he doing food his kids love. Always making things about him!

Did you see that "dessert" pizza? On top of a pizza crust, which was a little thinner than the normal ones, he put cherry pie filling, oats, cinnamon, and coconut.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • Thank You 1

Those kids’ diet is so narrow, they would probably chose ramen as their favorite meal   

I wonder if they ever tried any seafood? 

If Tom isn’t a fan, those kids are not going to try it anytime soon. 
Even when Andrea cooked, he would have a separate meal sometimes because he is too immature to try something “ he didn’t like” .

From old videos I saw that grandma Kitty lives in a lovely, clean house. I wonder if she is disgusted by her son’s hovel. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 3/27/2020 at 1:23 PM, Tekas_76 said:

Well, at a certain point she talked about the estrogen cream that she was using for becoming more fertile. I asked her how she was using it and if she would recommend a brand. She answered that in one of the videos, how to use, the brand she was using, etc. I never bought it, I was afraid. In the meanwhile, after her death I found out that taking uncontrolled estrogen supplements can make the cancer cells multiply like crazy, because you can put too much by mistake. Or if you already have a few cells going bad, that will accelerate everything. 

My mother also told me that one of her friends died for that reasons, for abusing estrogen supplements.  Her process was long and painful,  she lost all her hair due to treatments and she knew that she was going to die. She prepared everything for after her death...

So, the advice given by Andrea was with good intentions but could have resulted in a messy painful deathly situation for me. People should leave the health advices for the doctors, they studied for years and they know it better...

Long time lurker and I know we’re past this topic, but I just happened to rewatch Andrea’s mini series about progesterone cream last night, and she says that it’s recommended to use like one or two pumps a day of 25 mg BUT that she read about a different regimen on some website and instead “worked up to 6 pumps a day” did 150 mg instead. It’s eerie to watch those videos now.

I can only assume she was still on that regimen with the baby she miscarried before she died which likely made things much worse.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

22 hours ago, MangoTango said:

Listened to a bit of the live stream from Wednesday night. Tom was talking about how he didn't think the stimulus checks were a good idea, nor was shutting down the economy. He goes on to say, "but that's for people of more importance than me to make that decision." And more knowledge, you wanker. 

The economy staying open would probably harm us more. Employees would have to be paid but people would be too scared to go out and spend. I think it's easier for him to talk that way when he lives in the middle of nowhere and has almost no chance of getting sick. He runs his own business ans can decide who to work for or when to take off.

Edited by CoreyM
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

On 4/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom had a live q&a before the live bible study last night( he was in his office). He said his jobs were all done for the day, the kids were fed and he had nothing to do, so he thought he’d do a live. (Although he says he never has free time to do things that need to be done). So he spent an hour and a half on a live q&a and then an hour on the Bible study. (2 1/2 hours he could have been taking care of his kids and such). Of course super stalker was the first one on the live and Tom acknowledged her. (Made her day I’m sure.) 

Said he took a bike ride earlier and went to the local store for a bottle of water. (So more time

Away from his kids yesterday). 

Someone asked him if his new bathroom was a half bath. He said he didn’t know. It was going to have a shower, toilet and sink. So whatever that meant, he said. 

Someone asked if he had received his stimulus check yet. He said he didn’t know. He said he didn’t know how he felt about getting it. He said free money was always good but being tax payers money didn’t make him feel good about it. (Um, we all know how he likes free money-he has a $70k go fund me that proves it). 

He said supper was grilled cheese, grilled peanut butter sandwiches and tomato soup. (At least that’s a decent meal, but I wonder how many of the kids didn’t eat it.)

Back on the subject of the stimulus check again. He said he didn’t see a reason to shut down the economy. He said we might be slowing down the virus but he honestly thinks we are just drawing it out. He said we can’t stay inside forever and as soon as we start going back out again it will probably just start all over. (Reading the live chat and Some of his commenters are such idiots). 

Crazy stalker had to get her like and subscribe comment in there. 

One of his regular commenters said she sees there are a lot of republicans in the chat,?( her emoji not mine) 

So now he’s saying the flu from 2 years ago is worse than Covid and there were more deaths from that. He said  if we could handle 800,000 deaths from that then why are we not able

To handle the 60,000 that have died from this virus. (Ok, I can’t watch any more of this video right now. He is such an ignorant fool. And so are the minions that follow his stupid ass!) 

oops-while I was typing others responded. Sorry, didn’t mean to repeat what others had already said. Lol

It took me 5 seconds to google his claim about "800,00" people dying from the flu, and he totally got it wrong. It was 80,000. I actually put in in the chat but either he ignored it or didn't see it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MangoTango said:

Thumbs up just for calling him a wanker! ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

I see ol chef tommy boy has a cooking video up. Looks like he had made chicken with Cap’n Crunch cereal. For goodness sake, here is a chance to have a decent dinner and he has to coat it in sugar. He should be arrested for child abuse for getting those children hooked on sugar!

I just wasn’t brave enough to watch the video of him handling chicken. Wash your hands ya filthy animal!?

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, All About the Shekels said:

Thumbs up just for calling him a wanker! ?

Wanker is a criminally under used insult. 

22 minutes ago, All About the Shekels said:

Looks like he had made chicken with Cap’n Crunch cereal.

Wait, for real?!?! WTAF?! That sounds disgusting! ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Thank you for letting me join! First off I apologize for probably not posting correctly, but cannot really figure out how this site works yet. I first found out about the Mills family because Toms disgusting livestream of his wife dying popped up in my recommended on YouTube for whatever odd reason. I was disgusted. Whenever I caught a live or another video after that I was completely appalled. I thought I was seriously the only person who noticed just how many things are mentally wrong with this man, and googling to see if any person saw the same stuff I did (because no one on that darn channel did), came upon a kiwifarms post and found you all. 

again, my most sincere apologies and also bravo to all of you for seeing what I saw. They need to take him off of YouTube mainly for his children’s sake but also his own mental health. The children obviously do not enjoy when the camera is on, and I’m sure his wife, no matter what her beliefs, wouldn’t want her death recorded and sent to anyone in the world. 

• Upvote 16

8 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

he had made chicken with Cap’n Crunch cereal.

Ok... I want a Masterchef crossover, where Gordon Ramsay just goes OFF on this travesty. I don't think there'd be enough f-bombs to cover it.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

This didn't really surprise me but it did gross me out. I specifically watched to see how he would handle the raw chicken. At one point he was putting peanut butter on the celery, stopped to pick up the raw chicken, threw that in the deep fryer, and went right back to putting peanut butter on the celery. RAW chicken!! How the heck are they not all sick?! That's dangerous & disgusting! I admit I am overly cautious with chicken because I got food poisoning once from it but still, that was so gross! 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 10
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

When I was scrolling through my feed and saw the thumbnail for it, I had to do a double take because my brain registered it as chicken coated in cornflakes, but it actually was a sugary dessert cereal!!!! 
Did not click to watch. I didn’t want to feel nauseous for the rest of the night. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, WhatAlife said:

When I was scrolling through my feed and saw the thumbnail for it, I had to do a double take because my brain registered it as chicken coated in cornflakes, but it actually was a sugary dessert cereal!!!! 
Did not click to watch. I didn’t want to feel nauseous for the rest of the night. 

It was corn flakes and Cap’n Crunch for the breading. While I wouldn’t eat it myself I honestly don’t really think it’s that outrageous, but maybe he’s just lowered my standards that much. There’s also pepper, garlic, onion, and salt in there so I think it’s actually not too sweet. But I knew immediately that his handling of raw chicken would not go well lol.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, mollysmom said:

This didn't really surprise me but it did gross me out. I specifically watched to see how he would handle the raw chicken. At one point he was putting peanut butter on the celery, stopped to pick up the raw chicken, threw that in the deep fryer, and went right back to putting peanut butter on the celery. RAW chicken!! How the heck are they not all sick?! That's dangerous & disgusting! I admit I am overly cautious with chicken because I got food poisoning once from it but still, that was so gross! 

He also touched the fryer handle, temperature control, and everything else in that kitchen with raw chicken fingers germs.  I knew it would happen, being ignorant Tom, but I was still shocked.  He also laid out raw chicken on a paper towel right on the kitchen table.  Then using another towel on top, he proceeded to press the moisture out of the chicken.  You just know it oozed out onto that table and you just know he never bothered to wipe it up, let alone disinfect it.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 13
  • WTF 2

I guess I can only say what most others have said about the chicken cooking video. Gross the way he handled the chicken. He used his hands to dip it into the flour and then the egg. Then he used the deep fryer but says he uses coconut oil. He should have BAKED the chicken, which is healthier. 

Part way through when he asked people  for more likes at 45:43 Eden was in the background saying she would be sad if the likes didn't go up or people didn't hit the like button (Didn't hear exactly). He said "Oh, Eden says she will be sad, isn't that so gratuitous?" and then he laughed that short fake laugh of his. She's learned from HIM! That is SO sad that his children are now following his lead.  

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 3

Another late night live last night. Haven’t watched much of it. Tom is spewing his nonsense as usual and playing on people’s emotions. At one point someone commented how her 16 year old grandson has just passed away from the virus. Someone asked Tom what he thought Andrea would think of everything that is going on with the virus and he answered that she would think the same as him. (Think blown out of proportion, conspiracy theory, make fun of people and there you have his answer). I would go back and watch that part again to be more specific with his answer, but I could barely stomach watching it that far once. I know it’s around 30 minutes in or so for anyone who wants to watch that part. Stalker fan and her minions ( a couple other crazy ass fans who like to start crap) were there front and center as well. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic