IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

2 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I think the Mills family live streams are a place where Creepy Rachel Day feels important. That is why she is willing to sacrifice family time. It seems as if everyone on live chat defers to her and thinks she is wonderful. I am assuming her home life is miserable. 

I agree. I'm tempted to play dumb and ask her on the live feed if she's related to the family because she knows more about the kids than Tommy Boy does. Her youngest one is NINE MONTHS old. Says a lot about someone who neglects their own children in favor of someone else's kids. Someone on here mentioned they don't think she has a lot of money to even spend. Never mind spending it on people other than your own family. ?

I truly hope her kids have a responsible caretaker other than Rachel.  

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

To me she doesn’t give off the impression of wanting to marry Tom, I think she just likes obsessing over him and the kids and inserting herself into their lives as much as she can. It’s pretty sad the time and financial commitment she makes to them, it’s definitely not normal behavior.

I think she has a husband who doesn't pay much attention to her, perhaps even a totally loveless marriage. Sadly there are people whose spouses are more like roommates than a spouse. 

1 hour ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I am assuming her home life is miserable. 

I think so too. She's unhappy and it seems she gains happiness from inserting herself into a family life she perhaps wishes she had? It makes her happy to feel appreciated and even listened to. She might have even been an ignored child when she was younger and she is just so needy for people to pay attention to her that she pushes too hard to be noticed.     

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, mollysmom said:

She said it on Tom's mom's facebook page (Grandma Kitty) I saw it. 

Yes she was commenting on his mom’s Facebook page. The way Rachel Day has insinuated herself into that family is extremely strange.  

Nobody had heard of her prior to Andrea’s death.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

50 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

Nobody had heard of her prior to Andrea’s death.

This is actually something I have noticed quite a lot. Whenever I watch a random old live from when Andrea was alive, I notice the names in the live chats are completely different than the ones I see pop up every time now. Even in the very last one she did. Of course I won't recognize every name, but in general it seems like a totally new group of people who are active on Tom's lives than who were active on Andrea's. I think many of his most devoted are people who joined after her death, and it's like they really cling to the sad family situation in a bizarre way.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I think many of his most devoted are people who joined after her death, and it's like they really cling to the sad family situation in a bizarre way.

You are right. It doesn't seem like there are very many of the same who were there for Andrea, and that makes sense since it's completely changed. Its no longer about the family, it's become about Tom and his "struggle" to take care of the children on his own.  

Though i give Rachel Day the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe she is just sad and lonely, she really should get therapy to help herself, not rely on others to make her feel needed. It's a sad situation but she's way overstepping. Does she even realize that buying those nice things for Hannah could overshadow the gifts she got from FAMILY who maybe could not afford to get what she did for her? Some of those people there might have been made to feel like their gifts didn't measure up. That's awful.They are family and this stranger is buying nicer gifts than they can get? That's just plain rude, and handout Tom accepts this kind of behavior. I feel bad for Andrea's sisters, they help school the kids and then they have to watch him being a complete child letting everyone around him take care of everything.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

You are right. It doesn't seem like there are very many of the same who were there for Andrea, and that makes sense since it's completely changed. Its no longer about the family, it's become about Tom and his "struggle" to take care of the children on his own.  

Though i give Rachel Day the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe she is just sad and lonely, she really should get therapy to help herself, not rely on others to make her feel needed. It's a sad situation but she's way overstepping. Does she even realize that buying those nice things for Hannah could overshadow the gifts she got from FAMILY who maybe could not afford to get what she did for her? Some of those people there might have been made to feel like their gifts didn't measure up. That's awful.They are family and this stranger is buying nicer gifts than they can get? That's just plain rude, and handout Tom accepts this kind of behavior. I feel bad for Andrea's sisters, they help school the kids and then they have to watch him being a complete child letting everyone around him take care of everything.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY, YES!  

Tom, as the heroic youngish widower left with 9 kids to rear. These women want to (s)mother him with love and attention, being applauded for doing so! It's as though they have latched on to Tommy's coattails, each having their own reason for doing so.  

It's possible to single out the women who would be interested in being his love interest. Had they lived closer, of course they would by now have physically met the family and be difficult to brush aside. 

A couple of his fans mentioned visiting the family this summer and helping with chores.  I wonder if that will happen?  Rachel's nose will be seriously put out of joint!  I agree about her gifts being way over the top. Both Tom and Thomas had a lot spent on them, including a gift card for Tommy.

I also seem to recall that Rachel excessively wrapped a christmas gift for Tom, as was the custom for him and Andrea each year! That was very presumptuous of her and her hero seemed a bit gnarly at having to tear apart multiple layers of wrapping paper.  Who does the woman think she is? Seriously!  I think she has a mental condition and is terribly needy, wanting attention, approval and made to feel important by Tommy and his 75k fans! She never knew Andrea and prior to the past 8 months, Rachel is nowhere to be seen. 

Many others came to the channel during his filming of Andrea's last day or two and they stayed, as stalwart supporters of Tom. Everybody grieves differently but I found his looking for a new wife so soon after Andrea passed very odd.  He consistently says they were like "one person" so exactly where will the new wifelet fit in to the scenario?  Rapidity too in discussing his needs for a new partner with his kids, when they are reeling from the death of their mother.

The older boys are moderators and ensure no real criticism or "unpleasantness" (disagreeing) with Tommy boy gets through.

He used to undertake the same for Andrea as comments could upset her.  Yet both of them could be very unpleasant, arrogant, superior and downright vile toward other people.   Andrea's death has elevated Tommy to the status of saintlihood!  Don't dare contradict or criticise on the lives or in comments otherwise his guard dogs will go for the throat!

Talking of dogs, poor blinded, elderly Knuckles.  That dog needed so much love, attention and veterinary treatment and yet the kids could be unkind, kicking him into bushes or rough housing but neither Tommy or Andrea cared. Veterinary care was minimal and Knuckles was clearly suffering for many months before he died.  That was Tommy's version of loving an animal.  I hope he doesn't get another dog any time soon.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2

Don't get me started on Knuckles,,that poor dog,,he was an incredibly loyal dog but knew no better so his life ,was absolute shit and his issues not addressed, may he have peace now.This family is way to dysfunctional to deserve  the loyalty of another dog like Knuckles

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, formergothardite said:

She doesn't seem to want to actually marry him, she just wants to say she is deeply involved in his life. Right now she gets the joy of acting like she is a part of his life without really having to be a part of his life and put up with him or his children.

(Re Rachel Day)

This reminds me of a documentary called (quite tackily) “Virtual Adultery and Cyberspace Love”. https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/virtual-adultery/  (The video link is copyright blocked in the UK; may or may not be blocked elsewhere.)

It’s about people getting really into Second Life; for one couple it ends happily, and for the other not at all. So in that “not at all” one, the woman flies out to spend a weekend with her online boyfriend (leaving her husband and kids behind), and there’s no spark at all, none. It’s just a huge cringe. I think Rachel meeting Tom in real life would be like that.

(My favorite part about the documentary is the way the not-at-all pair talk about their avatars being bold and unique, because they wear sexy clothes (ridiculous, Fredericks-of-Hollywood-meets-Dungeons-and-Dragons kind of sexy) and, in his case, many weapons. I think they mean that because these are things they would never wear in the real world, but calling a medieval bikini “unique” when probably half the avatars in that world are wearing similar is just heartbreaking to me. Live your lives, people!)

• Upvote 2

Continue detesting Tom here. 

• Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic