IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

15 minutes ago, Wash your hands said:

The amount of people defending Tom on his channel for filming in Walmart is disgusting.

They can say/write all they want. Corporate-wide policy was upheld.

Wish they would all accept the fact that the rules apply to them. Shrug,

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Wash your hands said:

The amount of people defending Tom on his channel for filming in Walmart is disgusting. I sure as heck wouldn't want some random person filming me while was shopping. Just because his minons see there was nothing wrong with it, doesn't mean anybody else does. Hey Tom and nosy Rachel. Maybe you'd like it if someone filmed you and your kids while they were out shopping and posted it on YT. ?

As for Rachel. Does that woman not have a family of her own ? That amount of time she devotes to Tom and his channel is downright creepy. Honestly I feel for her husband and children.

Especially where people are on edge right now, no one wants some idiot pointing a camera their way. I'm sure there are people  who run out to the store, looking ragged and hoping no one will see them, while they grab a few things and rush home?  It's a privacy issue and anyone that can't see that clearly has no boundaries. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

27 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Especially where people are on edge right now, no one wants some idiot pointing a camera their way. I'm sure there are people  who run out to the store, looking ragged and hoping no one will see them, while they grab a few things and rush home?  It's a privacy issue and anyone that can't see that clearly has no boundaries. 

Especially since he is in fact planning to post the footage publicly to a monetized channel! He can’t even hide behind “personal use only.” He is a jerk and his “fans” boggle my mind.

• Upvote 14

I've been following this thread for a while but I never actually watched anything of the videos, I wasn't that interested. So the most recent Walmart trip was the first one I've ever seen........oh sweet mother of all that's divine!!!

THAT"S the guy that all love-hungry women are fawning over????? And please be aware, I'm not commenting on his looks, it's not about that for a second. He's so dull! And clearly self-obsessed! And so obviously one giant walking ego who you'd have to pander to for every minute of the day!!!

Words fail me....

?‍♀️

Edited by IrishCarrie
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 4

On 3/31/2020 at 9:29 PM, Fawn said:

Another thing I learnt is that the person who posted the screenshots is a scorned women of Toms who he rejected, according to Rachel so she doesn't believe that he would say that about her. 

To correct the record, the person Tom was chatting with (when he called Rachel a crazy stalker) is a lesbian. Out and proud since a couple days after the marriage equality decision by SCOTUS; including on social media. Specifically twitter. 

As I sit here, somewhat amused and repulsed by the false notion that a communist lesbian would somehow be interested in Tom, I can’t help but wonder... did Tom feed Rachel that narrative or did she dream it up on her own? 

Thank you all for giving me my Carrie Bradshaw moment. That was so so fulfilling.

Lurkers, do you care to share that little tidbit with them?

Edited by PotsPansPatriarchy
Mechanical edit.
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

To correct the record, the person Tom was chatting with (when he called Rachel a crazy stalker) is a lesbian. Out and proud since a couple days after the marriage equality decision by SCOTUS; including on social media. Specifically twitter. 

As I sit here, somewhat amused and repulsed by the false notion that a communist lesbian would somehow be interested in Tom, I can’t help but wonder... did Tom feed Rachel that narrative or did she dream it up on her own? 

Thank you all for giving me my Carrie Bradshaw moment. That was so so fulfilling.

Lurkers, do you care to share that little tidbit with them?

Wow, I got this information from Rachel so I'm guessing she made it up, she really is becoming more creepy as time goes on! I wonder if her husband knows how devoted she is to another man...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

I just do not understand all these women fawning over him. In what world is Tom Mills a "catch"? Seriously?! For me, looks are not everything. I'm more attracted to a guy who has a good personality, a good sense of humor, a hard worker and kind to others. If a guy has those qualities he's automatically more attractive to me (I know what I'm trying to say...not sure if it's making sense) Tom Mills has none of that. None. He's arrogant, nasty, rude, lazy, a slob, doesn't give a shit about anyone other than himself, and to top it off....he ain't exactly George Clooney in the looks department. (not even close btw)   I just don't understand all these women fighting for his attention. So gross. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

In Tom's latest video he goes on the candy buying local store trip. He only took Asher with him. He thought people might be upset seeing so many kids in the store during this time. I thought, well Tom that was a good idea until he got home unloaded groceries didn't wash his hands and proceeded to make pizza and give the little girls handfuls of pizza cheese. Ugh, why Tom? Wash your hands!!!! What an ass.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3

34 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

In Tom's latest video he goes on the candy buying local store trip. He only took Asher with him. He thought people might be upset seeing so many kids in the store during this time. I thought, well Tom that was a good idea until he got home unloaded groceries didn't wash his hands and proceeded to make pizza and give the little girls handfuls of pizza cheese. Ugh, why Tom? Wash your hands!!!! What an ass.

Absolutely disgusting. For a guy claiming they won't get Covid-19, he sure is doing stuff to prevent his family from getting it. ? Goes from a dirty store to his dirty car to handling groceries to making dinner and handing food to his children. Wash your damn hands Tom.  And don't even get me started on the dirty stove top and oven.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Wash your hands said:

Absolutely disgusting. For a guy claiming they won't get Covid-19, he sure is doing stuff to prevent his family from getting it. ? Goes from a dirty store to his dirty car to handling groceries to making dinner and handing food to his children. Wash your damn hands Tom.  And don't even get me started on the dirty stove top and oven.

I saw how Tom went shopping and neglected to thoroughly wash his hands after.  And disinfectant his car door handle, steering wheel and front door knobs.  I was not in the least surprised though.

During the outdoor hamburger grilling, he did something that was absolutely disgusting and showed his true ignorance. While placing preformed hamburger patties on the grill, some patties broke and Tom pinched the meat back together. Without washing his hands, he then proceeded to pull the tab off Claudia's pop can, touching the mouthpiece with his e-coli ridden fingers!

He also neglected to have a dirty platter and a clean platter.  He put the cooked meat back in the same dish that held raw meat, same with the utensil.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 16
  • WTF 1

12 hours ago, Fawn said:

Wow, I got this information from Rachel so I'm guessing she made it up, she really is becoming more creepy as time goes on! I wonder if her husband knows how devoted she is to another man...

It’s just as plausible that Tom could’ve told her that tall tale. 

Did you know that Tom made the crazy stalker statement before the “Rachel Mills” comments appeared on YouTube? If you recall, Tom defended Rachel on that livestream.  

Tom sure came out of a bag when he thought Claudia lied but has no problem being profoundly dishonest to the viewers who butter his bread (and that of his children; for that matter.) Grab a clue, Mr Foot Fungus! Claudia learned how to lie from your fat unwashed nasty ass. ?

Within the past week, Tom also made a written statement that he “doesn’t have time” to read here. Now we have info to the contrary.

To be frank, I suspect that Tom is carrying on with Rachel. And I suspect Tom’s just as disingenuous about Rachel as he is about everything else.

Edited by PotsPansPatriarchy
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

It's awful that he has the kids make a list of the CANDY they want. Can't he get other things like picking up a book they might like, or going to the Dollar store and buying some toy or a dvd?  Why is candy and sweets considered like a reward they get to buy?  He's setting them up to a mindset of "when I feel bad I will reach for candy to make me feel better" or "when I'm good I can get candy".. Teach them to save their money for  things they want besides food. Go for a walk with the kids every day, put the little ones in a wagon, get some fresh air and exercise.  

He also should have the kids taking a multivitamin. From Eden down he can have them take a Flintstones multivitamin and the older kids can take a regular multivitamin like One A Day . Lord knows they need all the nutritional help they can get. I would not be surprised if some them already have vitamin deficiencies. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

It's awful that he has the kids make a list of the CANDY they want. Can't he get other things like picking up a book they might like, or going to the Dollar store and buying some toy or a dvd?  Why is candy and sweets considered like a reward they get to buy?  He's setting them up to a mindset of "when I feel bad I will reach for candy to make me feel better" or "when I'm good I can get candy".. Teach them to save their money for  things they want besides food. Go for a walk with the kids every day, put the little ones in a wagon, get some fresh air and exercise.  

He also should have the kids taking a multivitamin. From Eden down he can have them take a Flintstones multivitamin and the older kids can take a regular multivitamin like One A Day . Lord knows they need all the nutritional help they can get. I would not be surprised if some them already have vitamin deficiencies. 

Just a continuation of Tom allowing the children only to have/do things Tom likes. More of the dysfunction that comes from thinking one’s child is an extension of themselves. They’re not an extension of anyone. They have their own like, dislikes, desires, dreams etc. even if they aren’t being allowed to explore what those are. And they will enter adulthood with little to no self-concept; which causes problems like the ones we see with Mileena who has put said problems on display.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I just do not understand all these women fawning over him. In what world is Tom Mills a "catch"?

I think a LOT of it are trolls who create fake accounts and are just messing with him. I mean did he meet any of the people he was "talking to"? I'm sure he's being catfished by some of the "fans"  

The others are desperate women looking for someone to support them (re: go fund me money) and to be part of his you tube circus and hoping for fame.  None of  the attention is for love.

The rest, very few,  are people I see who make genuine, kind, remarks but he ignores them, becasue they get lost in all the stupid drama and fake A-licking, and he'd rather give attention back to those people who stroke his ego.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I watched a video from my Mac instead of my tablet and was able to see the live comments for the first time and Rachel is like the queen of the show answering questions. Telling people in all cap sentences to like and subscribe. Other people defer to her when they have a question. someone asked her twice if she had been Andreas best friend with of course no response. The woman is an absolute nut!! not washing his hands is terrible especially right now . And no seat belts for Asher or Tom who tried to make it seem like he was using it. Such a lot of nonsense but so sad for those kids. Tom turn it off!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I've lost interest in Tom and the Mills family a long time ago but I keep watching for the Rachel drama!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I've lost interest in Tom and the Mills family a long time ago but I keep watching for the Rachel drama!

I think I'm fascinated by the absolute absurdity of putting your life on the internet for entertainment and money. I can't imagine if when my husband got home and I was happy to see him and say hello he walked in and was filming it all. I would be so uncomfortable and think he was nuts! Those poor kids don't have a say in it which makes me believe it's morally wrong. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

In that last shopping trip to Diehl's he made such a big deal about how he was able to carry 4 milks and the other groceries all at once. How about you use one of the carts and stop putting on your immature freak show?

As for Rachel doesn't she have kids? Why is she spending her husband's money (I doubt she works) on sending things to some stranger online?? Spend the money on your own kids for gosh sakes. 

You would think Tom, as a man, would not feel right accepting things from women with kids or any woman period.. And these women are just as brainless not to know that a REAL man would not accept anything from you.

lol...I'm thinking of a Judge Judy episode where she told this women whose boyfriend kept "borrowing" money from her, that a MAN never takes money from a woman, and if he does run far away because you will be forever supporting him. 

Think about it, if you asked him for money would he give it to you? Would he provide your children with toys and clothes?

• Upvote 8
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

that a MAN never takes money from a woman, and if he does run far away because you will be forever supporting him. 

That is sexist bullshit and there are very big issues with Judge Judy pushing the narrative that a man should never ask a woman for money. 

The problem isn't that Tom is taking money from women. If these women want to toss money at Tom that is their right. It is hypocritical that he pushed patriarchal ideas, but in the end, the real issue is the exploitation of children. Tom and Andrea exploited their children for fame and money, and these women support it emotionally and financially. 

If innocent children weren't involved here then there really wouldn't be a huge issue with these women paying Tom to pretend to have a relationship with them. They all seem to be consenting adults, and whatever floats their boat. But children are involved, and that makes this all icky. Andrea was icky, Tom is icky and the women who supported both of them are icky. 

But it isn't an issue that Tom takes money from women, that doesn't make him less than of a man. 

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

That is sexist bullshit and there are very big issues with Judge Judy pushing the narrative that a man should never ask a woman for money. 

The problem isn't that Tom is taking money from women. If these women want to toss money at Tom that is their right. It is hypocritical that he pushed patriarchal ideas, but in the end, the real issue is the exploitation of children. Tom and Andrea exploited their children for fame and money, and these women support it emotionally and financially. 

If innocent children weren't involved here then there really wouldn't be a huge issue with these women paying Tom to pretend to have a relationship with them. They all seem to be consenting adults, and whatever floats their boat. But children are involved, and that makes this all icky. Andrea was icky, Tom is icky and the women who supported both of them are icky. 

But it isn't an issue that Tom takes money from women, that doesn't make him less than of a man. 

A man who is self supporting wouldn't have to look to a woman for money. Nothing sexist about that at all.  I understand you have your thoughts but I have mine, and I respectfully accept anyones opinion without making them feel they are wrong in what they say. My thoughts are not bullshit to me. The world doesn't all think the same but that doesn't mean any one way of thinking is right or wrong

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

21 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

A man who is self supporting wouldn't have to look to a woman for money.

The same can be said for women, correct?

I was a stay at home mom for a long time and just recently went back to work part time. Does it make me not a real women because I accepted money from a man and didn't support myself? 

One of my BIL only works part time and takes care of the kids, does it make it less of a man because he isn't self supporting? 

You say this isn't sexist, but I really don't understand what you mean unless you believe both men and women should be fully self supporting and never take money from anyone. 

And not everyone needs to believe the same thing, but the belief that real men don't let a woman help them out financially is patriarchal bullshit that needs to be done away with and it isn't any better than what Tom believes. 

But if that isn't what you believe, I'm interested in understanding what you are saying. I know there can be misunderstandings very easily on the internet. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

A man who is self supporting wouldn't have to look to a woman for money.

Gee...then my husband wasn't a real man the whole time we were married. Funny that...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

The same can be said for women, correct?

I was a stay at home mom for a long time and just recently went back to work part time. Does it make me not a real women because I accepted money from a man and didn't support myself? 

One of my BIL only works part time and takes care of the kids, does it make it less of a man because he isn't self supporting? 

You say this isn't sexist, but I really don't understand what you mean unless you believe both men and women should be fully self supporting and never take money from anyone. 

And not everyone needs to believe the same thing, but the belief that real men don't let a woman help them out financially is patriarchal bullshit that needs to be done away with and it isn't any better than what Tom believes. 

But if that isn't what you believe, I'm interested in understanding what you are saying. I know there can be misunderstandings very easily on the internet. 

This just happens to be a man we are speaking about here, taking advantage of women.   I'm speaking about a man taking advantage of women. I told people before I have a hard time articulating becasue of my stroke and it's exhausting for me to have to explain myself becasue I can"t get my thoughts out right. I'm sorry I have a brain deficit, I do the best I can.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic