IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

33 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Oh, good I was wondering when the Bates were going to vacation again. ?

I live in a resort beach town and I can tell you the vacationers are here in full force. It seems the entire country is over CV-19 and ready to get back on vacation.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

According to them, Alyssa is healed. So I think they are going to try for the baby boy. They look overwhelmed and bored with parenthood, but family pressure must be hard for them. And a boy would be soooo cuuuute to dress matchy matchy with dad!!!! (#irony).

I don't think they're going to try for a boy so much as they're just going to have more kids cause they're still quiverfull, despite every indication that it's not working for them.  I agree they've been using birth control because of Alyssa's condition, but since she's well now I expect them to get right back on it with the baby making. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I always forget where exactly we are meant to put things about Ashley Salyer, so I apologize if this isn’t right. But y’all. I just could not help myself. I bit. 

She was taking responsibility for a woman who was 7 months pregnant NOT getting an abortion (well, saying prayer changed this woman’s mind). It just wasn’t true. 

25D8D651-BF57-4EF3-AC0C-913C0A327947.png

• Upvote 23

2 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I always forget where exactly we are meant to put things about Ashley Salyer, so I apologize if this isn’t right. But y’all. I just could not help myself. I bit. 

She was taking responsibility for a woman who was 7 months pregnant NOT getting an abortion (well, saying prayer changed this woman’s mind). It just wasn’t true. 

25D8D651-BF57-4EF3-AC0C-913C0A327947.png

I follow her on instagram. It appears she is at this clinic almost EVERYDAY. What happened to that nanny job she had? All she does is haras people all day! So glad her butt is getting married soon. Hopefully she won't have time to bother them then.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

I follow her on instagram. It appears she is at this clinic almost EVERYDAY. What happened to that nanny job she had? All she does is haras people all day! So glad her butt is getting married soon. Hopefully she won't have time to bother them then.

Oh the snark capabilities if she's protesting every day without a face mask...

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Wasn't sure where to put this so just sticking under general Bateseses. Just watched the newest vlog on Carlin & Evan's channel "Flying to Florida in a 64 Year Old Plane!," where Nathan and Lawson fly them to Florida for vacay. At 9:44 there's a close up of Nathan, with a cell phone mounted to the window and the background is of an unknown to me lady! One of them may be headed toward a courtship, if they aren't already.

If any of you detectives want to check it out and see if you recognize the gal, let us know.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, elf1590 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this so just sticking under general Bateseses. Just watched the newest vlog on Carlin & Evan's channel "Flying to Florida in a 64 Year Old Plane!," where Nathan and Lawson fly them to Florida for vacay. At 9:44 there's a close up of Nathan, with a cell phone mounted to the window and the background is of an unknown to me lady! One of them may be headed toward a courtship, if they aren't already.

If any of you detectives want to check it out and see if you recognize the gal, let us know.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.01.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.00.26 PM.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dominionatrix said:

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.01.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.00.26 PM.png

Thank you! I couldn't get it to work just right lol

55 minutes ago, fundiebabez said:

I mean, one of Lawson’s latest songs was about a blonde ? 

It looked like Lawson had a phone mounted in front of him too as they got out of the plane, thinking this may be Nathan's "special friend"

• Upvote 7

She has a sufficiently smug look on her face to fit right in.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 9

Reddit seems to have figured out who this mystery girl is. Lawson follows a girl on Instagram named Esther and it seems to be the girl who is Nathan's phone background. Don't want to leave her username but she is public. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, Skeptic55 said:

She’s pretty Nike (for them) in one May photo. Anna Duggar follows her also.

WOW you weren’t joking about Nike. If she ends up marrying a Bates boy, I’ll be surprised if she wears modest skirts and high neck shirts. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, princessmahina said:

WOW you weren’t joking about Nike. If she ends up marrying a Bates boy, I’ll be surprised if she wears modest skirts and high neck shirts. 

Which will make no difference, because Bates (Alyssa, Carlin, Josie, Katie, Whit) are not "modest" at all. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

Reddit seems to have figured out who this mystery girl is. Lawson follows a girl on Instagram named Esther and it seems to be the girl who is Nathan's phone background. Don't want to leave her username but she is public. 

They locked that down quick. I checked when you first posted and when I went to show my daughter later, he was no longer following her. She does seem a bit Nike for a Bates boy. Pretty girl, but her selfie game is strong; she seems to really like her own face. 

• Upvote 7

Holy shit. She is a normal girl whose photo in shorts and singlet I would not even blink at all. Except maybe to envy lol. But put her in a fundie circle and holy shit she does not fit in. If Kelly had a conniption at Whit. This girl is going to wear a Lauren duggar wedding dress minus all the fundie upgrades. And with her body she will knock it out of the ball park. She is a pretty girl. But to posey for me. But hey if I was attractive like her wtf not? I would be a show off too. Before my facial paralysis I was no where near as stereotypically attractive as her. But I was known as the selfie queen. I miss it soooo much. So I can’t really blame anyone for taking photos when they feel attractive. You just don’t know when you may not be. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

They locked that down quick. I checked when you first posted and when I went to show my daughter later, he was no longer following her. She does seem a bit Nike for a Bates boy. Pretty girl, but her selfie game is strong; she seems to really like her own face. 

He seems to still be following her when I just checked a minute ago? She’s definitely not the skirts only type like we’re seeing from Katie’s boyfriend's family, but if she’s posting pro-life stuff then she’s definitely up their alley in beliefs. I guess time will tell if there’s anything going on there. 

edit: Looks like she’s following most of the Bates and some of the Duggar’s too. Also there’s several people who share her last name on her follow list so it seems like she’s got a relatively big family. One of the people describes herself in her bio as a “homeschool mother to my 3 littles,” so that seems to match up in beliefs as well. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
More info.
  • Upvote 7

It appears most of the young women he follows look "normal" and trendy. They are definitely NOT skirts only so Kelly Jo might as well get over it. Her sons are attracted to hip Christian chicks. Problem is can those women love them enough to deal with how these dudes were raised to think. Then again maybe Nathan has grown up a bit since the break up with Ashley.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

He seems to still be following her when I just checked a minute ago?  

Weird. I can see her again now too, but I double checked when I couldn’t. Oh, well. 

Will be interesting to see how things plays out between them. 

• Upvote 3

I think Josie is next because of the recently released photo of them on the bridge. It totally looks like a baby announcement.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I think Josie is next because of the recently released photo of them on the bridge. It totally looks like a baby announcement.

I hope not! Willow is only 10 months and Josie has stated how tired has she been during all this time. 

13 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

It appears most of the young women he follows look "normal" and trendy. They are definitely NOT skirts only so Kelly Jo might as well get over it. Her sons are attracted to hip Christian chicks. Problem is can those women love them enough to deal with how these dudes were raised to think. Then again maybe Nathan has grown up a bit since the break up with Ashley.

Bolding mine. Of course they can. There are plenty of superfundie, submissive young woman with dyed hair, shorts and jobs. Look normal but are *poisoned*. 

I think both Nathan and Lawson have difficulties finding a girlfriend because their personalities. But not for their beliefs. They meet lots of girls with same beliefs, but they are insufferable even for fundiegirls! 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

I saw this on Instagram and immediately thought of the Bates family. They - or let’s better say Kelly Jo and Gil as they’re the ones running the Bates fam Instagram account - are indeed hurtful and cruel.

So I find this post to be a good analogy showing why “all lives matter” isn’t an appropriate slogan right now as very particular members of societies (not just in the US) are hurting and have been suffering for centuries.

B9B82F9F-7EE1-4B9D-9BB4-88863E014E6A.jpeg

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 20
  • Love 8

The Bates are boring now, no one pregnant, or courting except Katie right? I feel like we may get a pregnancy announcement before we hear about this potential new-courtship from whichever guy....

• Upvote 7

19 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

The Bates are boring now, no one pregnant, or courting except Katie right? I feel like we may get a pregnancy announcement before we hear about this potential new-courtship from whichever guy....

My vote is for a Josie pregnancy or Nathan courtship as the next announcement....now WHEN that happens, who knows lol

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic