IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

To me Alyssa is one of the ones most like her parents. She uses the exact same abusive baby training Gil and Kelly uses. She trains her daughters to be sister moms so she can have more time to herself. Education for Alyssa seems to be a lot like what her parents did, which was finding a system the parents loved with little concern about the best interest of the children. Kelly was never one to keep sweet and be passive. Kelly got the vacations and date nights she wanted.

The apple did not fall far from the tree with Alyssa, it just dresses nicer. 

And has less education from which to start teaching her children putting her children in front of the screen for learning time.

• Upvote 7

Not that being a stay at home mom is easy, but Alyssa has all the time in the world on her hands, so why does she need more sleep and an hour to put on makeup, is that really more important than teaching your children, She also doesn't even cook breakfast for her kids, she just has them pick something out oof the basket, which make me the most mad because there all still so skinny for constantly eating junk food. 

• Upvote 6

Looks like Kelly finally shit canned the snow skirts. Thank god. I do notice she has a very long jacket ? I don’t know if that was intentional but even if it was it’s still better than a skirt. To their credit I’m glad the girls get to have a go and not encouraged to babysit or do “girly things” or watch. Even if they only got one turn it’s still better than none. 

923D8DD7-8B4B-4724-8719-C06FD767F8D6.png

I take it back, Callie still has one. One can hope they run out of hand me down sizes soon... 

61AB102D-9BAE-4556-AD6D-B2DAC0903D76.png

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic