IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

On 7/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, Flossie said:

But, don't skorts have an unGodly seam up the middle?  God demands that the female body have their thighs able to rub together.  I'm sure it's in the Bible somewhere.  Sometimes God allows for some females to wear leggings under their Godly feminine skirts, it's up to the headships, I'm sure by much prayer to find out if their daughters have been given that special dispensation.  Everyone else better follow the line or else.

It would be much easier if God would provide a more public example of what was right or wrong.  Something like lightening striking close to someone who was disobeying the rules and a radiant light around those who were doing it right.  But I guess that the Master of All has chosen to only reveal it's wishes to some, and left everyone else to wander around in heathenism and find out our mistakes when it's too late.

If chub rub is holy, I must be a saint ?

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 19

6 hours ago, princessmahina said:

If chub rub is holy, I must be a saint ?

Chub rub and under boob sweat and I am a goddess lol 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4

On 7/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, AussieKrissy said:

Chub rub and under boob sweat and I am a goddess lol 

Republican god may think chub rub is a woman's life burden, but the Goddess has created wonderful things like  slipshorts for the summer or these amazing tights for winter. 

Um have you ever seen these? I swear by them, there are several different brands out there, they keep the underwires from digging in and keep your boobs dryish in the heat. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I go to look at this thread... my add the duggars and Bates would be semi happy. (I bet they don’t like their type of Jesus) and the tithing won’t go to them. 

1D6E4FC4-3CA2-4A5E-8492-B25023DDE235.png

• Upvote 3

That really helps with underwire?  I've always assumed my breasts are just to f'ing heavy for decent bras because underwire is my nemesis.  I've been living in sports bras for the past 10 years (was a size F before my pregnancy and now I'm basically all boob) other than some bras I got from third love that, of course, have the bastard underwire.

• Upvote 2

Did anyone else see on Lawson's IG story that they are filming?  The film crew is wearing masks but not the family.   They appeared to be having a family picnic.  Maybe it was Willow's bday party?  

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, JMO said:

Did anyone else see on Lawson's IG story that they are filming?  The film crew is wearing masks but not the family.   They appeared to be having a family picnic.  Maybe it was Willow's bday party?  

I saw on the table it said “happy father’s day” and I didn’t see the extended family. I think they are pretending they are social distancing from the extended family when we all know they aren’t. They were all together recently and I didn’t see a camera in sight. I think they are not filming when the whole giant extended family is together. I think they are filming all the homes separately so it looks like they are being responsible. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, JMO said:

I got the feeling he was posting older videos, since Josie and Kelton were in South Carolina at the time and Lawson was in Montana the day before. The Duggars usually wait at least a few days before posting event videos/pics from locations outside of TTH to Instagram (probably so they can avoid fans following them around IRL), so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Bates are now doing the same.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Is it just me, or is everyone shilling something?

I don't understand how their followers follow them for 'family life' (it's so scripted - we received this great toy for [baby x], buy [z company] and use my code for 2834724% off!) or for Jesus, since scripture tends to be thrown in as an after thought.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Every time the Bates family posts a picture of Addee, I think she looks so much like Alyssa at that age. 

835F0157-0746-4A27-A5ED-9D733D182857.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Every time the Bates family posts a picture of Addee, I think she looks so much like Alyssa at that age. 

835F0157-0746-4A27-A5ED-9D733D182857.jpeg

I want to know how these giant families who can't be bothered to get health coverage for their kids grift braces for the girls.

They are not cheap and so many of them...is there some kind of fundy orthodontist who does it for free for the sake of improving countenances?

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I want to know how these giant families who can't be bothered to get health coverage for their kids grift braces for the girls.

They are not cheap and so many of them...is there some kind of fundy orthodontist who does it for free for the sake of improving countenances?

I imagine grifting is involved. Because not all of these fundie families provide braces. The Kellers are one example. Pris got braces after she got married and I think Anna got Invisalign after she got married. 

• Upvote 2

I thought the Bateseses orthodontist gave them a group deal - the joke from Gil is that the guy charges less with each child.  And there may have been bartering with tree services (or gee Lawson's lawn service) tossed in.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I thought the Bateseses orthodontist gave them a group deal - the joke from Gil is that the guy charges less with each child.  And there may have been bartering with tree services (or gee Lawson's lawn service) tossed in.

And I’m sure Jill Rod grifted some great deal too. 

• Upvote 3

I think addee is going to be in the running for prettiest Bates. (Not that they aren’t all stunning) standard “pity about beliefs”. She really has a quiet beauty. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2020 at 3:47 PM, clueliss said:

I vaguely recall this too. I'm sure any bartering of tree services would be fine with Gil because the boys, not Gil, would do the actual work.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I read on an earlier thread that most of the Bates Boutique dresses are from Amazon and other sites like Amazon, they've sold out of a couple of dresses I'm looking for, could anybody try to help me track them down?

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2020 at 9:48 AM, Laura2730 said:

I read on an earlier thread that most of the Bates Boutique dresses are from Amazon and other sites like Amazon, they've sold out of a couple of dresses I'm looking for, could anybody try to help me track them down?

They aren’t from amazon. Those are 3rd party sellers. They all buy from the same importers from China. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 7/28/2020 at 9:48 AM, Laura2730 said:

Are you saying otherwise you'd have bought from the Bates if they had what you wanted in  stock?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Are you saying otherwise you'd have bought from the Bates if they had what you wanted in  stock?

The dresses I want are no longer in stock, but I presumed I could probably get them cheaper elsewhere, along  with some of the other dresses they're currently selling, so I was just wondering if anyone knew what particular suppliers they stock their boutique from 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

The dresses I want are no longer in stock, but I presumed I could probably get them cheaper elsewhere, along  with some of the other dresses they're currently selling, so I was just wondering if anyone knew what particular suppliers they stock their boutique from 

I’m just incredulous that anyone would buy from the Bates store even if what they wanted were in stock.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9

5 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I’m just incredulous that anyone would buy from the Bates store even if what they wanted were in stock.  

Especially anyone on FJ!

• Upvote 16

A24D0E3A-9EA1-4FA7-87C5-F27927D79B42.thumb.jpeg.474a61452ea24294bdce34b314c0ead0.jpeg

this made me very sad. She seems like a people pleaser who is guilting herself for mistakes. I hope she triply doesn’t feel like she has to pray all of the time for her salvation. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 11

That really sad. She seems very insecure of her family's love and God's love if she is always at the altar crying. It is like she is constantly trying to make sure she does everything right. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic