IGNORED

Katie and Travis 6: Maturing Faster than Carlin

Coconut Flan

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m thinking this is exactly why they moved to TN. He agreed to move there if he wanted to go on tour. 

Oh joy, more babysitting for Michael(a). :roll:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Oh joy, more babysitting for Michael(a). :roll:

Once Travis leaves, Katie will be gone everyday to one of her sibling’s homes or her parents’ house. She will never want to be home alone with the baby. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

On 4/22/2024 at 2:34 AM, Tdoc72 said:

Wondering if Katie is going to have problems with Trav being gone. She’ll have family around and stuff but Trav will be alone. She’s admitted to jealousy before so I’m wondering how this’ll go. 

I’d be so jealous if I was her. Not because of other women, but because I’d be stuck at home with the kids while my husband gets to go out the house and work a fulfilling job (and the kind of job most people would only do until they have a family). Life changes once you have kids, and for me that was okay because I was in my mid thirties and had lived my own life and experienced and seen a lot of the world. But Katie hasn’t, and Travis hasn’t either. And now he gets to do something fun and cool while she’s stuck at home.

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

I’d be so jealous if I was her. Not because of other women, but because I’d be stuck at home with the kids while my husband gets to go out the house and work a fulfilling job (and the kind of job most people would only do until they have a family). Life changes once you have kids, and for me that was okay because I was in my mid thirties and had lived my own life and experienced and seen a lot of the world. But Katie hasn’t, and Travis hasn’t either. And now he gets to do something fun and cool while she’s stuck at home.

I wonder how much weight Katie's opinion had in Travis' decision to hit the road on a bus without his pregnant wife and toddler. I think it might help Katie if she talked to the wife of the guy who Trav is touring with. It might help her with her irrational jealousy. 

• Upvote 3