IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

ECBA22DF-767E-470F-B546-05E7C0D563E3.thumb.png.032e119d312a9380399dd24c68de571b.png

found this picture on Zach and Whitney’s insta. I think the women look better with their natural color. Just my opinion of course.

• I Agree 7

The Wissmanns sang at Gil’s church this week. The Wissmanns have 4 single adult daughters and the Bateses have 4 single adult sons (although I probably shouldn’t count an 18 year old in that). You would they could make a match in there somewhere. The Bontragers will be at the Gil’s church in a couple weeks. There aren’t any matches to be made there since the Bons only have single adult males and so do the Bateses.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Bontragers will be at the Gil’s church in a couple weeks. There aren’t any matches to be made there since the Bons only have single adult males and so do the Bateses.

The Bons do have a 16 year old that can match up with 2 or 3 of the middle boys. Not a courtship but as a friendship that could lead somewhere in 2-4 years time.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The Bons do have a 16 year old that can match up with 2 or 3 of the middle boys. Not a courtship but as a friendship that could lead somewhere in 2-4 years time.

Yes, Liz is 16. But the Bates boys don’t marry in their teens. Or even early 20s it seems. I can’t blame them at all. They likely don’t want that huge responsibility that young. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, Liz is 16. But the Bates boys don’t marry in their teens. Or even early 20s it seems. I can’t blame them at all. They likely don’t want that huge responsibility that young. 

So far. And Liz would be significantly younger than her sisters were when they got married. Just noticed that age wise they line up.

• Upvote 4

I feel like I read here a few weeks ago that Trace posted a picture with a Wissman. Maybe there is something there.

• Upvote 7

21 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I feel like I read here a few weeks ago that Trace posted a picture with a Wissman. Maybe there is something there.

Trace has definitely hung out with the Wissmanns but it’s often with Logan Smith. So it’s hard to figure out if one or both of them are interested in a Wissmann. It also doesn’t help that Trace and Logan are both friends with Nate Wissmann. So I guess they could just be seeking out his company. But I doubt it.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

If I had to make a guess at a possible match for both Logan and Trace, I would say Hannah for Trace and Susannah for Logan. Hannah seems to be Trace’s type and Susannah is interested in becoming a pilot and Logan is one. He might like a girl with the same interests as himself. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If I had to make a guess at a possible match for both Logan and Trace, I would say Hannah for Trace and Susannah for Logan. Hannah seems to be Trace’s type and Susannah is interested in becoming a pilot and Logan is one. He might like a girl with the same interests as himself. 

The Wissman's don't have their own thread here do they? Do they blog, or just have social media? 

5 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

The Wissman's don't have their own thread here do they? Do they blog, or just have social media? 

I finally made a thread for the Wissmanns this year on Quiver of Snark. I’m sure it’s on the second or third page. They also have a blog and a lot of them have public instagrams. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

On 6/20/2020 at 3:59 PM, Sheltie said:

I used to watch an older southern woman’s YouTube  Cooking channel.  When she passed away, her retired Air Force colonel son took the channel over.  He usually actually cooks but today he made a fried baloney sandwich with his daughter and he told her when he was in school they would serve fried baloney with mashed potatoes and cheese.

I would almost certainly not eat that today but apparently I must have had something similar as a little kid that I've forgotten about because as soon as I read the description I had a sudden thought of "Ohhhh....YUM!":puke-front: ?

On 7/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Wissmanns sang at Gil’s church this week. The Wissmanns have 4 single adult daughters and the Bateses have 4 single adult sons (although I probably shouldn’t count an 18 year old in that). You would they could make a match in there somewhere. The Bontragers will be at the Gil’s church in a couple weeks. There aren’t any matches to be made there since the Bons only have single adult males and so do the Bateses.

What about Allison Bontrager?

5 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

What about Allison Bontrager?

She’s engaged and getting married in August.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s engaged and getting married in August.

Oh shit. I missed it. No more dating her brother then I guess ???????

• Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Oh shit. I missed it. No more dating her brother then I guess ???????

She will break up with them on her wedding day. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

On 7/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

While Liz is 16 the Bontrager family made it clear that she is focused on finishing high school before she turns 17. Considering the fact that there are a few fundies who have married like Alyssa (Bates) Webster and Kendra (Caldwell) Duggar before they turn 20. The Bontragers, so far, do not have any marriages where the bride or groom is a teen. Although, Josh married Cass two months after she turned 20. I do wonder if there is a special guy in her life whom she is hoping to court/marry/get engaged shortly after she turns 18. Liz is close in age to Jackson, Warden, and Isaiah and she is only six years younger than Trace. So, there could be a Bates/Bontrager union on the horizon. We shall see. 

• Upvote 3

Hannah Wissmann is modeling a Bates sisters boutique dress. She could have modeled it while visiting Trace. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah Wissmann is modeling a Bates sisters boutique dress. She could have modeled it while visiting Trace. 

I saw that and was coming here to post the same thing. I also thought of you :laughing-rofl:

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

I saw that and was coming here to post the same thing. I also thought of you :laughing-rofl:

I can sniff out a fundie pairing like a bloodhound ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can sniff out a fundie pairing like a bloodhound ?

Be sure to put that on your resume as a special skill. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 22

On 6/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm still scarred from the gust of wind that blew my long peasant skirt up in the parking lot of Aldi giving fellow shoppers more information than they needed to know about my underpants.  

This is why I wear skorts when I have to wear a skirt.  I'm surprised fundies don't wear them instead of a skirt with ugly leggings underneath.  Skorts come in a variety of lengths.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

This is why I wear skorts when I have to wear a skirt.  I'm surprised fundies don't wear them instead of a skirt with ugly leggings underneath.  Skorts come in a variety of lengths.

The closest I’ve seen was fundie girls wearing basketball shorts when working out. Men’s basketball shorts can be so long and baggy that they are almost like culottes. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, RosyDaisy said:

But, don't skorts have an unGodly seam up the middle?  God demands that the female body have their thighs able to rub together.  I'm sure it's in the Bible somewhere.  Sometimes God allows for some females to wear leggings under their Godly feminine skirts, it's up to the headships, I'm sure by much prayer to find out if their daughters have been given that special dispensation.  Everyone else better follow the line or else.

It would be much easier if God would provide a more public example of what was right or wrong.  Something like lightening striking close to someone who was disobeying the rules and a radiant light around those who were doing it right.  But I guess that the Master of All has chosen to only reveal it's wishes to some, and left everyone else to wander around in heathenism and find out our mistakes when it's too late.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8

• Coconut Flan locked this topic