IGNORED

No good ending here: Idaho mom dead, other kids missing

Howl

Yeah, the minute I saw they were asking visitors about Yellowstone, my first thought was that Tylee is dead. I hope I'm wrong. 

• Upvote 2

The bond for Lori was reduced to 1 million, but with the proviso she wear an ankle monitor if she comes up with the money. 

Annie Cushing's take on Yellowstone is heartbreaking, and I suspect correct.

Spoiler

9/8/19: Last day Tylee Ryan is seen alive. In a picture obtained from Lori Vallow’s iCloud account, Ryan is seen at the entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Ryan was at the park with Lori Vallow, Alex Cox, and JJ Vallow. “This is the last time we can find any record of  [Ryan] being with Lori Vallow,” the affidavit of probable cause says. “We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen [Ryan] since Sept. 8, 2019” (source).

Author’s note: This detail, in concert with the nanny interview (see 9/18/19 entry below), indicates Tylee may have met her fate at the hands of Alex and Lori at Yellowstone. I’m of the persuasion that Lori may have gone one way with JJ and Alex another with Tylee…. I hope to God I’m wrong. But if I’m right, the fact that Lori would take a pic of Tylee at the entrance—just to be led off like a lamb to the slaughter later that day—is suggestive of getting a keepsake of the moment.

When I went in to be interviewed for the Dateline episode someone kindly offered to take a picture of me. I declined, telling him I didn’t want to remember this day. I’m not trying to set myself up as some kind of model to be emulated, and I’m not seeking the highest moral ground I can find. There would have been nothing wrong with agreeing to the pic. I just knew I’d never flip back through my photos and want to see any reminder of this nightmare. So, in my mind, the fact that Lori would take a pic of Tylee at the entrance as a keepsake is potentially bone chilling. I am no longer willing to give her any benefit of the doubt. The fact that she could [allegedly] refer to JJ as her niece’s “drug baby,” lie repeatedly, try to hinder the investigation, and do everything else she’s done before and after Tylee and JJ went missing disqualifies her from receiving any more benefits from me. The Lori I knew and loved appears to be gone.

She has the right to a fair trial by law; I’m not beholden to extend her those same rights.

This whole thing chills me beyond belief.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 6

11 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

The bond for Lori was reduced to 1 million, but with the proviso she wear an ankle monitor if she comes up with the money. 

Annie Cushing's take on Yellowstone is heartbreaking, and I suspect correct.

Reveal hidden contents

9/8/19: Last day Tylee Ryan is seen alive. In a picture obtained from Lori Vallow’s iCloud account, Ryan is seen at the entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Ryan was at the park with Lori Vallow, Alex Cox, and JJ Vallow. “This is the last time we can find any record of  [Ryan] being with Lori Vallow,” the affidavit of probable cause says. “We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen [Ryan] since Sept. 8, 2019” (source).

Author’s note: This detail, in concert with the nanny interview (see 9/18/19 entry below), indicates Tylee may have met her fate at the hands of Alex and Lori at Yellowstone. I’m of the persuasion that Lori may have gone one way with JJ and Alex another with Tylee…. I hope to God I’m wrong. But if I’m right, the fact that Lori would take a pic of Tylee at the entrance—just to be led off like a lamb to the slaughter later that day—is suggestive of getting a keepsake of the moment.

When I went in to be interviewed for the Dateline episode someone kindly offered to take a picture of me. I declined, telling him I didn’t want to remember this day. I’m not trying to set myself up as some kind of model to be emulated, and I’m not seeking the highest moral ground I can find. There would have been nothing wrong with agreeing to the pic. I just knew I’d never flip back through my photos and want to see any reminder of this nightmare. So, in my mind, the fact that Lori would take a pic of Tylee at the entrance as a keepsake is potentially bone chilling. I am no longer willing to give her any benefit of the doubt. The fact that she could [allegedly] refer to JJ as her niece’s “drug baby,” lie repeatedly, try to hinder the investigation, and do everything else she’s done before and after Tylee and JJ went missing disqualifies her from receiving any more benefits from me. The Lori I knew and loved appears to be gone.

She has the right to a fair trial by law; I’m not beholden to extend her those same rights.

This whole thing chills me beyond belief.

I think any bail bonds company that takes her bond is taking a huge risk.  This woman thinks the laws don't apply to her and I could see her jumping bail and disappearing, leaving that bail bond company out a million dollars.  Does anyone know if she or her current husband own property that they could use as collateral?  While I hope she doesn't somehow come up with bail, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that she has, somehow.  I just hope the pair of them spent money like drunken sailors while in Hawaii and have very little cash left.  I also hope the life insurance company has been holding up paying on the dead wife's policy, since they are going to do an autopsy to double check the cause of death.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Super interesting tidbit from Justin Lum/Fox 10 in Phoenix. Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

On Wednesday, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with a woman who claims she was recently on a flight with Chad Daybell to Arizona.  The woman, who wants to remain anonymous, said she shared a pleasant conversation with Daybell during a flight on September 19 from Idaho Falls to Mesa.

"My husband was sitting in an aisle seat, and I was sitting in the other aisle seat across from him, and Chad Daybell was sitting in the middle seat right by me," said the woman, who is from Rexburg.

During the conversation, the two talked about their families, religion, and Daybell's fictional books about the end of times. The woman claims she has read a few of them. "[Daybell] told me he was not writing those novels anymore about an apocalypse or something. He was just going in a total new direction in the books that he was writing," said the woman.

Here's the money quote.  Holy Shinola on a shingle.  I hope this woman took this to the police: 

The woman said Daybell planned to help a relative in the Valley. A woman who needed to remodel her home.  "He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," said the woman.  September 19 is also an important date for police in Rexburg, with detectives saying Vallow used care.com to find a babysitter for JJ. The babysitter did indeed watch him that day.

JJ was last seen on September 23. Tylee, meanwhile, hasn't been seen since September 8 at Yellowstone Park. It's unknown if the missing kids ever met Daybell.

I've not heard any mention at all that Chad Daybell has any relatives or in-laws in AZ. 

Court records show that Lori moved to Rexburg, ID around the first week of September, 2019. 

All this has to be like catnip to the FBI.  Bad acts by bad actors, so many missing and dead, so many  leads and they'll keep digging until they can put a strong case together. 

I hope Lori's lawyer has explained "circumstantial evidence" to her. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

Mirroring what Howl posted above, from The Daily Beast:

"She appeared before him last week, requesting that her $5 million bail be lowered to $10,000. Eddins lowered it to $1 million, but Vallow hasn’t been able to secure a bond.

A number of bondsmen have been in touch with Vallow, but none have been willing to take her on.

"It’s not about the money. I told her I don’t want to write the bond. I’d rather just have this go away if she would provide where the kids are located," Danielle Kingston told East Idaho News this week."

I hope she sits in jail for a long time - she can delay trial on her charges all she wants, the outcome is not going to go well for her.  In the meantime, I am sure law enforcement is keeping busy digging for evidence against both her and Chad Daybell.  If he isn't already, he will rue the day he ever met Lori.  I hope both of them will eventually be convicted for their crimes.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I assume the lawyer is trying to get a new judge in hopes of getting Lori's bail greatly reduced so she can be free until trial.  

• Upvote 2

I have no hope for JJ and Tylee. I think if they were alive Lori would have produced them, if for no other reason than to increase her chances of getting out of jail. ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kailash said:

I have no hope for JJ and Tylee. I think if they were alive Lori would have produced them, if for no other reason than to increase her chances of getting out of jail. ?

I am so very sad to say that I agree.  I think they've been gone since last fall. 

• Sad 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

More from EastIdahoNews.com

Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell’s storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona

Last paragraph: 

The last time anyone visited the storage locker was Nov. 24. Lori and Chad Daybell, who had returned to Idaho from their honeymoon, came for four minutes and left the personal belongings of JJ and Tylee. They never returned, and Rexburg Police have seized all of the items from that unit.

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 4

Odd coincidence close to home, literally. 

I was looking at a news video (Justin Lum, FOX 10 Phoenix) talking about Alex Cox and showing court documents related to Alex Cox' stun gun attack on Joe Ryan (Lori's ex #3 and Tylee's bio dad) on August 10, 2007 in Austin, TX. 

Joe was leaving a house after a supervised visit with Tylee.  Alex Cox was waiting for Joe Ryan when he came out of the house, and proceeded to nail him twice with a stun gun and then threatened to kill him.  Joe Ryan fell, but managed to get up and start running away around a building. When they encountered a witness who saw the stun gun, Alex Cox walked away.  Joe broke his wrist and had a lot of bruises, aches and pains from the initial attack and subsequent fall and ultimately spent a night in the hospital for observation. 

I paused the video to read the document, and was stunned by the address; I use that block of street as part of my bike commute to the gym three times a week!  

Anyway, that's it for the small world category.  

Original reports that this happened in Bexar County (San Antonio) or at the courthouse in Austin are incorrect. 

• Upvote 6

Also, this may have already been covered, but the FBI is looking into Joe Ryan's death.  To refresh, Joe Ryan was found dead in his home in AZ, but he had been deceased for some time when found.  Cause of death was listed as heart attack and he was cremated.  

Joe and Lori divorced in 2004. Based on pictures, he was a fit guy, but not sure how old he was in 2018 when he died.  Did I mention he had a life-insurance policy?  

Lori reportedly told a family member that “she received his life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee.”

Lori Vallow case takes another turn as FBI investigates death of her third husband (who died in 2018)

• Thank You 6

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Also, this may have already been covered, but the FBI is looking into Joe Ryan's death.  To refresh, Joe Ryan was found dead in his home in AZ, but he had been deceased for some time when found.  Cause of death was listed as heart attack and he was cremated.  

Joe and Lori divorced in 2004. Based on pictures, he was a fit guy, but not sure how old he was in 2018 when he died.  Did I mention he had a life-insurance policy?  

Lori Vallow case takes another turn as FBI investigates death of her third husband (who died in 2018)

While Joe’s death might have been a mere coincidence, given all their criminal energy and likely murderous deeds, I honestly don’t believe it really was. With all that’s going on, the literal list of dead people around Lori and Chad clearly points to them. They are not only murderers, they’re serial killers. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

the literal list of dead people around Lori and Chad clearly points to them. They are not only murderers, they’re serial killers. 

@FluffySnowball, I agree.  Serial killers. 

There're assets/insurance money involved with all of them except (possibly) Alex Cox.  

Joe Ryan? Insurance payout of unknown amount. 

Charles Vallow's murder was a bust; Lori didn't realize that she was no longer the beneficiary of his million dollar life insurance policy.

The attempted hit on Brandon Beaudreaux (Lori's niece's soon to be ex husband) missed by a few inches; my impression is that Brandon dead was worth around a million in assets. 

Tammy Daybell paid out in the amount of (IIRC) $430,000 or so. 

Lori seems to have a staggering burn rate and is racking up substantial legal bills.   I don't know how much of Tammy's payout was left after their good  times in Hawaii. 

Speculation: I keep wondering if Lori was collecting any kind of Social Security benefits for Tylee and JJ.  I have no personal experience with the following, but if you do, dear reader, chime in! 

Wouldn't Tylee, as a child whose father had died, have been eligible for survivor's benefits?  And JJ would (possibly) have been eligible to apply for disability benefits and then survivor's benefits after Charles died.  If she's been receiving those checks after the children were last seen in September and it can be proven that she was complicit in doing them in, she could be in a world of sh*t with defrauding the Feds. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Howl said:

If she's been receiving those checks after the children were last seen in September and it can be proven that she was complicit in doing them in, she could be in a world of sh*t with defrauding the Feds. 

I suspect she's going to be in a world of shit regardless, but the heavier the book they can throw at her the better at this point.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Chad was associated with End Times prepper, visions, prophecies groups AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) and PaP (Preparing a People).  Julie Rowe, Chad's fenemy, has lots of prophecies.  IIRC, one of the prophecies by someone was related to an earthquake as a sign of...something. 

The Salt Lake area just had  5 point something earthquake.   Dum da da dum sound. 

Also, if you're into signs and omens: 

And the trumpet was shaken off the Angel Moroni on top of the Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

So, Holy Schmoley gluten-free corndog dipped in mustard at the state fair!  Zombies, dark beings, oh my. 

Brandon Boudreaux's child custody filing is a blockbuster. Hard to tell what's true at this point though, because it's not clear how the main document with these crazy allegations in Ian Pawloski's "report" was procured.  

Melanie is backpedaling at a furious rate, her lawyer is spinning things in her favor (of course). I'm not a lawyer and don't play one of TV, but I'd highly recommend that Ian Pawloski get an annulment STAT. 

Melani really wants her kids back.  Has Melani been interviewed three times by the FBI?  Did Ian really go to the police and spill it all? 

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

At this point about the only thing that would surprise me in this case is if JJ and Tylee are found alive.

Definitely agree.  It's so painfully sad.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

EastIdahoNews.com: What an Amazon order reveals about Lori Daybell’s wedding ring

I won't keep y'all in suspense! This is what they learned.

EastIdahoNews.com has learned the ring, a size 4 Sterling Silver Southwestern Style Malachite Gemstone, was purchased on Amazon for $35.99 on Oct. 2, 2019 – 17 days before Tammy Daybell passed away.

The EastIdahoNews link has a photo blow up of Lori wearing the ring on her left ring finger during  the Hawaiian honeymoon, which kinda seals the deal.  I'll hazard a guess that, after having been married four times, Lori knew her ring size, so no problem ordering on line. 

A website history on the computer from which the ring was ordered also showed someone searching for wedding dresses the next day, according to sources close to the investigation.

Also, Lori's new lawyer has requested a new bail-reduction hearing before the new judge, before the hearing scheduled for May 7. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

Just snagged this off the LDS Freedom Forum.  Justin Lum is a Phoenix reporter who's been following the Arizona end of things since early on: 

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
EXCLUSIVE: Email obtained from Chandler PD detective says investigators “are getting closer to getting Lori indicted for her involvement in Charles (Vallow’s) death.” It’s been eight months since he was shot & killed by LV’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. Cox died on 12/12/19.

Note that this is based on a Justin Lum query that Chandler PD responded to regarding progress on the case.   There is no indication that action against Lori Vallow regarding Charles Vallow's murder is imminent, but does confirm that police are headed in that direction. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

On 3/25/2020 at 6:48 PM, Howl said:

EastIdahoNews.com: What an Amazon order reveals about Lori Daybell’s wedding ring

I won't keep y'all in suspense! This is what they learned.

The EastIdahoNews link has a photo blow up of Lori wearing the ring on her left ring finger during  the Hawaiian honeymoon, which kinda seals the deal.  I'll hazard a guess that, after having been married four times, Lori knew her ring size, so no problem ordering on line. 

Also, Lori's new lawyer has requested a new bail-reduction hearing before the new judge, before the hearing scheduled for May 7. 

Dang! There we go. I know there were rumors early on that someone had caught Lori browsing online for wedding dresses before Tami ever died, this makes it sound like it could be true. We're getting closer and closer to the truth. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/31/2020 at 4:35 PM, meep said:

Dang! There we go. I know there were rumors early on that someone had caught Lori browsing online for wedding dresses before Tami ever died, this makes it sound like it could be true. We're getting closer and closer to the truth. 

It's an odd thing, though.  When Charles Vallow died, Kay Woodcock (Charles' sister and JJ's grandmother) ended up with his printer. In  the version that I read, when Kay  hooked up the printer to her own computer, it brought up the browser history and also access to emails on Charles' computer.  Can that be right? Is that possible?  Again, IIRC, this would have been back in Nov. 2019.  Or perhaps Kay had a password to Charles' email account and finding the browser history was something else related to the printer.  

Whichever, it's all quite damning. 

I have zero belief or even hope that the kids are alive.  I think they were gone by Oct. 2019.  

Fingers crossed that Lori stays in jail and isn't released over some COVID 19-related issue.  With Lori in jail and Chad staying close by, LEO has time to continue putting the case together or hope that there is a break in the case -- perhaps Chad melts down or niece Melani spills the beans to save her own skin.  

Also, we haven't heard anything from Alex Cox's widow (after 12 days of marriage). 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I've read everything that has been posted here about them and it seems I remember reading (maybe the sister of Lori's ex-husband Ryan?) that Charles' sister knew the different passwords he used and she got into different things (Amazon, browser, email, etc) that way. I could very well be mistaken, though.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic