IGNORED

No good ending here: Idaho mom dead, other kids missing

Howl

Just wanted to emphasize that the Daily Mail article headline is misleading.  The screaming fight took place about a year before Alex died in December 2019. 

Juicy rumor.  "Family members say" that Lori was looking at wedding dresses for a beach wedding before Tammy Daybell died/was murdered.   Tammy's final autopsy report has not been released. 

Somebody, somewhere, is going to come across these two.  They can't stay hidden forever.  Chad Daybell is a BIG GUY.  You can't disguise that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Per Websleuths, LE has known where Chad and Lori are and has been watching them for a while.

Today they were pulled over and talked to by LE but not arrested.  No mention was made of news about the missing kids, that I could see.

media only thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/id-joshua-vallow-7-tylee-ryan-17-rexburg-sept-2019-media-maps-timeline-no-discussion.492569/page-14

discussion thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/id-joshua-vallow-7-tylee-ryan-17-rexburg-sept-2019-8.497601/page-85

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Awesome, @church_of_dog

And BOOM!, you can run but you can't hide.  Just sayin'!

East Idaho News is on it: 

EXCLUSIVE: Daybells served with search warrants in Hawaii

Lori has five days to produce the kids: 

Lori Daybell must produce children in 5 days or may be found in contempt of court

Please, please, please let the children be safe somewhere.  LE seems to be in a position where they can't arrest them; no obvious crime has been committed. 

Also, WebSleuths finally began a new thread.  You can link to it from the last page of the thread that @church_of_dog cited above. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Nabbed on Kauai where they've been hiding out:

Police say the mother of two missing kids has been found in Hawaii along with her new husband, but there’s still no sign of the children in the cross-country investigation that includes several mysterious deaths.

Police in Kauai pulled over Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell near a beachside resort on Saturday, later searching them and their car for any evidence. But authorities in Idaho say there’s no sign that 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan ever made it to Hawaii, and federal, state and local law enforcement agencies are still searching for the kids who haven’t been seen since September.

They also served Vallow with a court order from Idaho, directing her to bring her kids to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare by Thursday or face legal action. Still, neither Lori Vallow nor Chad Daybell have been charged or arrested in connection with the matter, Kauai police said Sunday in a prepared statement.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Chad and Lori have been shacked up in a $6,000/month rental in a luxury resort in Hawaii.  I have a feeling that Lori has a very high burn rate.  As somebody noted on WebSleuths, they should have put some of that money aside for legal fees. 

Lori has to come up with the children at an Idaho CPS hearing this Thursday, or she could face civil or legal penalties (whatever those might be!).  

• Upvote 5

It's Thursday! Lori has until 5 pm (Mountain Standard Time) today to appear with JJ and Tylee at the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare in Rexburg or the  Rexburg Police Dept. 

Last night in Hawaii, neighbors reported that the lights were on in the townhome where Lori and Chad are staying, so at that point, it doesn't seem that Lori was on a plane to the mainland. 

I suspect that at least one or two newspapers are surveilling the gated complex where they are staying.  However, one can always get an Uber or Lyft and hide on the way out. 

Nobody seems to know what will happen if  Lori is a no-show in Rexburg.  

The grandparents of JJ are in Rexburg hoping to see the kids. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, adidas said:

So what do people think the outcome will be today? I don’t think it will be good. 

I agree with you. I’m afraid both of the children are gone for good. Lori must think if there are no bodies they can’t charge her with murder. I really hope I’m wrong. ?

• Sad 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, adidas said:

So what do people think the outcome will be today? I don’t think it will be good. 

1 hour ago, Kailash said:

I’m afraid both of the children are gone for good.

I try not to think this, but my strong intuition is that both kids are no longer with us and were gone by sometime in October or even the end of September. There are just too many bodies strewn along the way to Chad and Lori's Hawaiian honeymoon. 

Starting to think that Lori is a sociopath and a family annihilator, although everyone said she was a wonderful and devoted mom until she hopped onto the End Times/visions/prophecies/Preparing a People crazy train, about 19 or so months ago. 

Did Lori's brother, Alex Cox (who murdered Charles Vallow, Lori's not quite ex-husband) and who died around the first week of December, suffer an "assisted" suicide, courtesy of Lori or someone doing the deed at Lori's behest?   Alex sounds like a troubled man, whose demons erupted in violence more than once. 

Don't forget that "someone" tried to kill Lori's niece's recently ex-husband (the bullet missed his head by inches)  in a drive-by shooting, and the car involved was registered to Charles Vallow (Lori's not quite ex-husband), but this was after Charles was murdered by Alex Cox and I think everyone was still living in Arizona.  (It's hard to keep up with all the moves.) 

Lori's niece is part of the puzzle; apparently she was pulled into the End Times dealio, suddenly divorced her husband and basically abandoned him and the four kids. 

The niece married some guy on the same week that Alex Cox got married, both in Vegas over Thanksgiving.   Alex was dead of unknown causes about two weeks into this new marriage; his autopsy results are due in early March. 

In addition, another one of Lori's ex-husbands, Tylee's dad, was found dead in his home.  He had been dead for weeks, so decomp precluded determining a precise cause of death.  I can't recall the details of when this happened.  There was also an untimely death of the wife of one of her ex-husbands, but I can't recall if the untimely death happened before Lori married him or when he had remarried after divorcing Lori. 

And Chad's very healthy wife, Tammy, who was most certainly murdered. 

Anyway, counting down to late this afternoon.  My money is on Lori as a no show; maybe they'll send her lawyer?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Bunch of media is camped outside the court. No sign of Lori or the children yet. It's cutting it close, only a few hours left to go.

But come on, we know she won't be here with the kids. ?

• I Agree 4

Maybe Lori thought the End Times event would happen before the law caught up with them and/or they ran out of money.  I hope she spends tonight in jail.  How long will Chad last under questioning?  

This would make a fantastic movie, and I can't wait until it's as sorted out as possible and the documentaries get made.

Unfortunately, it's real life and not the movies. Those poor kids. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Maybe Lori thought the End Times event would happen before the law caught up with them and/or they ran out of money.  I hope she spends tonight in jail.  How long will Chad last under questioning?  

According to the divorce documents that Charles Vallow filed last year, she told him she was "a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ's second coming in July 2020," and she would kill him if he interfered with her plans. This was during the time she decided to abandon her kids for a few month. Then later Charles DID end up dead and now her kids are missing. I wonder if they "interfered with" her plans afterall. Isn't it nice her plans include a nice vacation in Kauai with her new husband? 

• Upvote 4

Deadline has passed and Lori is a no-show in Rexburg. 

Over/under that Lori is mentally rehearsing how to blame everything on Chad? 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

As far as anyone can tell, Lori + Chad (LorCh? ChaLo?) are still holed up in the $6,000+/month Hawaii townhouse, because why leave the love nest?   

Lots of speculation on WebSleuth about how one state extradites to another state, if Lori still has legal custody and on and on, and what (if anything) she could be charged with...

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Just came across a link to the LDS Freedom Forum with a thread titled "News about Chad Daybell." 

Very interesting, although I've only read page #21, with the most recent posts.  One 1st-person report on Lori.  Lori was deep into the Woo.  Way deep. 

News About Chad Daybell

Warning: if you delve into this thread from the beginning, there is a LOT of crazy hating on the government, CPS kidnaps kids for money, the police are secretly involved and have taken the kids, the Evil State and on and on.  Doesn't seem like there is a moderator or maybe it's "that kind of forum." 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 3

Assume that the ID judge must issue some kind of ruling for Tammy's failure to produce the children. 

Tammy & Chad are still holed up on Kauai but it's likely that KPD has an eye on them & will assist if any court order is issued.

• Upvote 2

Chad and Lori went to a  (relatively) local Mormon church service on Sunday  in Hawaii and were (apparently) upfront about what was going on in their life (except for saying where Lori's kids are), so they aren't holed up in their gated community. 

Also, Chad thinks that Tammy spoke to him from the other side (through the veil) soon after she died and helped him to connect to Lori, which has made the grieving process  SO MUCH EASIER!   

Rufus Reindeer on a Little Red Roof.  THESE PEOPLE. 

Still, zero info on the fate of the kids.  Ima gonna go Occam's Razor here and say the kids are dead. 

There is so much speculation that they could be hidden away in an expensive private school, could be secreted away with other preppers, yada yada, because we hope so deeply with all our hearts for the best possible outcome.  But Tylee is 17 and has been absolutely silent on social media since the end of Sept. Silent. Zero phone contact with any of her family or friends.  No instagram.  No nothing. Nada.  She was independent enough and a sufficiently skilled driver to drive solo from Texas to Arizona last year, which is pretty darn independent for a 17-year-old.  That she could be kept secreted away for all these months is just unrealistic. 

Lori tried to sell JJ's therapy dog after Charles was murdered and apparently ended up returning it to the trainer.   JJ also depended on an I Pad and that IPad is not with JJ.  JJ's medications were never refilled and at least one of these prescriptions was for a controlled medication that is carefully monitored with each refill. 

In Charles Vallow's original divorce petition/child custody petition, he noted Lori's belief that she was a god who would lead the 144,000 something something something at the Rapture and if Charles interfered, she would kill him. 

Charles was  murdered by Lori's brother in a "self defense" scenario, but who knows how that incident actually went down. The police bought into the BS that Alex Cox shot Charles Vallow in "self defense," baseball bat something something.  No further investigation, no testing for gun shot residue, nothing.  Alex did not live at the house where the shooting took place, but had stayed the night because something something, and also just happened to have a gun there because of course he did. 

Joe Ryan, Tylee's biological father, was found dead in his home in Gilbert, AZ in 2018.  He had been dead for several weeks, so no specific cause of death could be determined, but I read "apparent heart attack."  Alex Cox in years past attacked Joe Ryan with a taser on the steps of a Texas courthouse during Lori's divorce from Joe. This incident was sufficiently violent that Alex Cox ended up a convicted felon.  

Healthy and very active Tammy Daybell, who was training for a 5K, cause of death currently unknown pending results of autopsy after exhumation, but she's, you know, DEAD.  

Failed assassination attempt on  Brandon Boudreaux, the recently ex-husband of Lori's niece Melanie and the  father of their four children.  Melanie has apparently has been sucked into the Preparing a People End Times beliefs and told Brandon she didn't care who had custody of the kids when she left, so they ended up with him.  

Brandon was sitting in the driveway of his house when "someone" shot from a car, and the bullet missed his head by a few inches.  The license plate of the car (red jeep?) driven by the shooter traced back to Charles Vallow, who had already been murdered by Alex Cox, Lori's brother.  The shooter was Alex Cox, because who the hell else would it be?  Brandon Boudreaux is currently in hiding with the four kids.  

Melanie married some guy in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving week, when Alex Cox married some woman in Las Vegas the same week.  Nope, nothing weird about that at all. 

Moving right along -- Alex Cox dead as a damn doornail in early Dec, two weeks or so after marrying in Las Vegas, cause of death pending autopsy results. 

When you look at the astounding web of deaths/attempted murder/murder surrounding Lori Ex-Husband-1 Ex-Husband-2 Ryan Vallow Daybell and loser history-of-violence brother Alex Cox, it doesn't look good.  

I'd really like to see some forensic accounting on the $$$ that came to Lori with the deaths of Joe Ryan and Charles Vallow, including insurance $$$, money from respective estates relative to Tylee (Joe Ryan's biological daughter),  social security death benefits that would accrue to a surviving child and on and on as well as how Chad Daybell benefited financially from Tammy Daybell's death. 

Also, forensic accounting on what would have accrued to Melanie Boudreaux Brand-New-Husband had the hit on Brandon been successful.  Insurance? Estate? Will?

Also, the kids haven't been with Lori for quite some time, but is she still receiving any type of social security benefit as the mother of a special needs child or Tylee's social security death benefits from Joe Ryan's death? 

And one more thing.   These are the people present when Charles Vallow was murdered:  Lori, Charles Vallow, Alex Cox, JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan.  It seems Tylee and JJ were sent outside to sit in Charles' car while the altercation took place, but Tylee witnessed at least part of the fight, or maybe all of it and possibly the murder.  Of all the people there that day, only Lori is accounted for. 

East Idaho News posted an updated timeline with all the players in written and graphic form. 

UPDATED: The major players and timeline of events in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

If everyone you are related to is either dead or missing I'm sure going to Hawaii to live it up in an expensive resort is just a natural response.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

If everyone you are related to is either dead or missing I'm sure going to Hawaii to live it up in an expensive resort is just a natural response.

I know, right?  Who WOULDN'T do that?  Especially if you (Chad) had remarried before the dirt was done hitting the top of your previous wife's coffin.  THESE PEOPLE. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

On 1/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, Howl said:

Starting to think that Lori is a sociopath and a family annihilator, although everyone said she was a wonderful and devoted mom until she hopped onto the End Times/visions/prophecies/Preparing a People crazy train, about 19 or so months ago. 

Charles Vallow's ex-wife has given a public interview.  They had two kids together, and those boys visited with Charles during the summer when Charles was married to Lori,  after Lori and Charles had adopted JJ.  So--the ex-wife had only good things to say about Charles as a husband and parent, not one bad word. 

The boys said that Lori would get up every day and leave, to go do Lori things, and leave the boys w/ JJ all day, when they visited during the summer.  I think the boys would have been older teenagers as this time, so not little kids. But still...

Lori also, at some point after she got involved with the End Times thing, went off to Hawaii for two months and  abandoned the family.  

Also, after Charles was murdered, two of the Vallow family nannies posted comments on the funeral home's condolence page, speaking of Charles as a remarkably kind and considerate man.  Nannies, for a woman with one special needs child and a teenager.  She doesn't sound like mother of the year. 

Charles seems to have been a very good business man; there was a lot of money coming in during their marriage.  Then Chad Daybell came along and was also flush, with a successful publishing business.  

No other updates. 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 8

I think police are pretty sure Lori and Chad are guilty of murder, but they can't arrest them without some proof.  I hope they are working day and night to find that proof.  I doubt those two children are still alive, though it makes me unbearably sad to say so.  I watch a lot of cold case shows and know that sometimes it might take years or even decades to solve a case and bring a criminal to justice.  So maybe it will take a long time, but eventually the truth will out and Lori and Chad will face charges. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

@EmmieJ, I think you're right on target with your thoughts and observations. 

With Lori moving around so much to AZ, ID, HI and the kids missing for this extended period of time, there's no way to even begin searching for their bodies, if that is the sad outcome.  

My hope? Chad Daybell will sing like a little canary about both the kids and his late wife's death; Lori will dissemble, blame, lie, rat out others and do whatever it takes to protect her ass.  She will be a tough nut to crack.  

Also, the article mentioned in my previous post: 

Charles Vallow’s ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was ‘100% planned’

EastIdahoNews.com has an East Idaho tab, with "Daybell Case" as the first option in the drop-down menu.  Most posts are by Nate Easton. 

Justin Lum with Fox10Phoenix.com is tracking this story and updates often on facebook.  facebook.com/jlumfox10/

Justin Lum's latest:  Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance  The title is misleading, but does offer more background. 

Also this, by Justin Lum from January 8: Lawyers: Husband of Lori Vallow made prediction on who will kill him months before he died

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic