IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

Spoiler

Apparently, Monday and Tuesday were so hectic and stressful and busy that she needed to take a rest on Wednesday. It must have been all that vacuuming.  ?

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, kaluce said:

She’s absolutely playing into the fact that she gets attention from men now. Those pursed and over drawn lips don’t promote ~mOdESty very much. 

F9E9A244-6EE5-4360-B577-90F1CC49B179.jpeg

She's heading into Cassandra, the last pure human, territory.  (Dr. Who fans will understand.)image.png.7ab16348aa7aa4c5c3fd85140f92757d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 3

I've always wondered, when watching her videos, how her marriage will continue after she out-earns him. Because she probably will, if her youtube will be growing at the same pace as it is now. Or if she doesn't out-earn him, at least she will come close to it, which is not what she is promoting in her videos lol, it's so ironic. She's making money by telling women not to make their own money ?

I don't understand how her viewers don't see the hypocrisy in that?! I've been thinking it right from the beginning when I started watching her videos, because I was a fan at first, like, I genuinely liked her (although her constant fake smiling was always cringey to me) until the BS just kept piling up and the way she talks about men and women is so naive, childish and misogynistic. 

I want to live a stress-free life too, but depending on your husband for everything is just not safe or realistic. You can earn money and still be a housewife, like her, because she works from home, but a lot of women don't have this option. It just baffles me how she is keeping up this charade and her viewers don't notice lol. 

There's nothing wrong with making your own money and men don't want a helpless woman in their house, unless they're taking advantage of her. Sadly that's how it is. But the thing is, Caitlin is NOT a helpless woman! She makes money, she has a blog and a growing youtube channel! She's just faking it for her male red-pilled viewers. But what will happen when her FEMALE viewers (the small percentage she does have lol) take her advice and start playing "wife" to their boyfriends? Because that will back-fire. Most men take advantage of that, even if they are the most traditional men.

I don't understand how making your own money is a masculine trait. You can be the most feminine woman and still make your own money and be independent, like, she is literally an example of that ? but that's the thing, her ideas and views on femininity and masculinity are so black & white and shallow. Of course, there is a feminine and a masculine, but making your own money and being an independent adult isn't part of that lol.

Edited by PrettyRobin
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her lips look like a baboon’s swollen ass. 

I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw the photo.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:53 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her lips look like a baboon’s swollen ass. 

She has too much filler in her lips.  That's why the top and bottom lip don't meet in the middle.

• WTF 1

15 minutes ago, JMarie said:

She has too much filler in her lips.  That's why the top and bottom lip don't meet in the middle.

If a person has naturally large lips, I don’t think they look like a baboon’s ass. But when they look swollen and fake, you have a baboon’s ass on your face. Cait’s look fake to me. And then putting that color on them just exaggerated how swollen and fake they look.

• I Agree 2

12 hours ago, PrettyRobin said:

I've always wondered, when watching her videos, how her marriage will continue after she out-earns him. Because she probably will, if her youtube will be growing at the same pace as it is now. Or if she doesn't out-earn him, at least she will come close to it, which is not what she is promoting in her videos lol, it's so ironic. She's making money by telling women not to make their own money ?

I don't understand how her viewers don't see the hypocrisy in that?! I've been thinking it right from the beginning when I started watching her videos, because I was a fan at first, like, I genuinely liked her (although her constant fake smiling was always cringey to me) until the BS just kept piling up and the way she talks about men and women is so naive, childish and misogynistic. 

I want to live a stress-free life too, but depending on your husband for everything is just not safe or realistic. You can earn money and still be a housewife, like her, because she works from home, but a lot of women don't have this option. It just baffles me how she is keeping up this charade and her viewers don't notice lol. 

There's nothing wrong with making your own money and men don't want a helpless woman in their house, unless they're taking advantage of her. Sadly that's how it is. But the thing is, Caitlin is NOT a helpless woman! She makes money, she has a blog and a growing youtube channel! She's just faking it for her male red-pilled viewers. But what will happen when her FEMALE viewers (the small percentage she does have lol) take her advice and start playing "wife" to their boyfriends? Because that will back-fire. Most men take advantage of that, even if they are the most traditional men.

I don't understand how making your own money is a masculine trait. You can be the most feminine woman and still make your own money and be independent, like, she is literally an example of that ? but that's the thing, her ideas and views on femininity and masculinity are so black & white and shallow. Of course, there is a feminine and a masculine, but making your own money and being an independent adult isn't part of that lol.

I think , from what I have heard , as long as the SAHW is not working outside the home , it still fits the narrative of traditional womanhood .  A number of fundamentalist , and traditionalist women have home based careers .  

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Marmion said:

I think , from what I have heard , as long as the SAHW is not working outside the home , it still fits the narrative of traditional womanhood .  A number of fundamentalist , and traditionalist women have home based careers .  

Well, Kaitlin is advocating to depend on your husband to provide for everything, meaning a woman is better off without a career or her own money of any kind... But she has both a career and her own money, so ?‍♀️

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, PrettyRobin said:

Well, Kaitlin is advocating to depend on your husband to provide for everything, meaning a woman is better off without a career or her own money of any kind... But she has both a career and her own money, so ?‍♀️

She truly is advocating for that, you're right. She even went so far as to tell young women that, Oh it doesn't matter if you get a divorce, because you'll just get half of his income. She has no f-in' CLUE what she's talking about. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, kaluce said:

She even went so far as to tell young women that, Oh it doesn't matter if you get a divorce, because you'll just get half of his income. She has no f-in' CLUE what she's talking about. 

None whatsoever. I used to overhear young women at work saying things like this—some even insisting, “You’ll get ALL his money and he’ll have to support you 4-evah!”—and I wanted to pull them aside and say, “Hey, nitwit—have you ever been divorced in the state of Connecticut? I have—twice. No family court judge is going to look at an able-bodied young woman, particularly one without children, and decide she shouldn’t support herself.”

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Hane said:

None whatsoever. I used to overhear young women at work saying things like this—some even insisting, “You’ll get ALL his money and he’ll have to support you 4-evah!”—and I wanted to pull them aside and say, “Hey, nitwit—have you ever been divorced in the state of Connecticut? I have—twice. No family court judge is going to look at an able-bodied young woman, particularly one without children, and decide she shouldn’t support herself.”

And Mrs. Midwest lives in Michigan, same as Connecticut, not going to give support for ever for able bodied woman, especially one with education. Spousal support is not common, especially in middle to lower economic class. Spousal support is usually for the rich when the lower earner gave up something so the higher earning spouse could focus on their career. (Think attorney, doctor, CEO, bigger business owner, etc.)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

I swear she thrifts 5 out of 7 days of the week. It's not thrifty if you're constantly buying stuff you DONT NEED

Also yikes to this... "I love trains!" oh hunny. Oh hunny. It's speaking to you because you're horrible and this is horrible. I bet she'll blanket train, too. 

image.thumb.png.89ad6779bb85122422cdeacf98a7c5a0.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 2

9 minutes ago, kaluce said:

I swear she thrifts 5 out of 7 days of the week. It's not thrifty if you're constantly buying stuff you DONT NEED

Also yikes to this... "I love trains!" oh hunny. Oh hunny. It's speaking to you because you're horrible and this is horrible. I bet she'll blanket train, too. 

image.thumb.png.89ad6779bb85122422cdeacf98a7c5a0.png

I look through the book sections of thrift stores in case there is a Pearl book in there. Because I will buy them and destroy them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 4

I think she should really just stick to vlogs. I can sit through a vlog and semi enjoy the content (because it is so different from my life its like watching National Geographic or something), but the videos where she spreads her feminine, Christian doctrine are just so bland. She talks in circles and really doesn't ever come to a point. I truly don't get the purpose of them-- watching her ramble, rock on her feet, run out of breath, smile that big old joker grin... 

She could still promote this fantasy housewife-esque lifestyle while leaving behind the red pill stuff. I think it would make her a lot more marketable to a larger youtube audience.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrsSparta said:

I think she should really just stick to vlogs. I can sit through a vlog and semi enjoy the content (because it is so different from my life its like watching National Geographic or something), but the videos where she spreads her feminine, Christian doctrine are just so bland. She talks in circles and really doesn't ever come to a point. I truly don't get the purpose of them-- watching her ramble, rock on her feet, run out of breath, smile that big old joker grin... 

She could still promote this fantasy housewife-esque lifestyle while leaving behind the red pill stuff. I think it would make her a lot more marketable to a larger youtube audience.

My thoughts on her “instructional” (for lack of a better word) videos are that she has absolutely no background or authority on any subject she talks about, really. She can bake bread in a maker and she knows basic color theory. With that bland knowledge, she’s convinced herself that she’s somehow a beacon of great advice on the topic of womanhood. She 24. She has no life experience. It’s absolute narcissism. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Mrs. Midwest: Yet Another Beacon of Advice on Christian Womanhood

(w/ credit to @kaluce

I love that. It fits so many of our idiots. Someone remember it.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What did the deleted post say?

It was about “race mixing” and how it was wrong. With a 14words hashtag ?????

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 5

28 minutes ago, kaluce said:

It was about “race mixing” and how it was wrong. With a 14words hashtag ?????

Did you see if Cait liked the prior post?

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did you see if Cait liked the prior post?

I didn’t, no. But I can’t imagine someone supporting this account after such blatantly racist posts 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

In case anyone doesn't know what " 14 words"  means , it's a white nationalist slogan . { https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words , https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words } This just serves to confirm what I had suspected about her , and mentioned before on this forum , that she's a thinly veiled gateway to the alt-right identarianism .  Mrs. Midwest seems similar to certain other women I have hatewatched online , such as Lana Lokteff , and /or " Stell Belle". { https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544134546/the-women-behind-the-alt-right  , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Lokteff } Speaking of which , as I have posted before , strictly as an educational reference source ,  it seems that Mrs. Midwest has taken to heart the advice given to Stell Belle , in this interview , in which she encouraged her to be subtle in her message , in order to make it more palatable , and influential . https://redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/advice-for-young-women-who-want-to-live-a-feminine-life  I don't know for sure if Mrs. Midwest was aware of this presentation , although I wouldn't be surprised if she's influenced by this .  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

I doubt that Mrs. Midwest is really trying to attract female followers. Her stuff is all surface, low-effort domesticity presented by a pretty, thin blonde girl—the thing red-pill men so vociferously want. 
The liberal Christian vlogger God is Grey, in one of her YouTube videos, once said that Mrs. Midwest is less harmful than Girl Defined—until her friend Mr. Atheist pointed out all the red-pill and white supremacy crap infesting her Twitter feed. (God is Grey, another pretty, thin blonde girl, at first had admitted to being attracted to a lifestyle which included male protection. I wanted to scream at her, “That’s only possible for women who have ‘pretty privilege.’ The rest of us have to act like grownups.”)

• Upvote 10

I think God is Grey is probably a lovely person. I'm glad she blogs. However, I definitely prefer the less nicey nice vibe of Mr. Atheist. Plus that whole "protection" thing comes with lots if strings attached. 

• I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic