IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

7 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

FA072146-57C3-408D-9BAF-CC33F002FA6D.png

9F8B87EB-58D2-4699-BEBA-5F386ED17ED4.png

CB584100-13B4-4BD9-A2C1-9F3A2B24E79E.jpeg

He’s just a moron. PCOS is hormonal. It’s been around long before feminism. His stupidity hurts.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He’s just a moron. PCOS is hormonal. It’s been around long before feminism. His stupidity hurts.

Feminism may have resulted in an increase in diagnoses of PCOS, mainly because it encouraged OBGYNs to take women's complaints a little more seriously. That's still an issue, of course, but complaints about hormonal issues are less likely to be dismissed out of hand as women being idiots who don't know about their own body. 

Oh, but here's a 1944 article about "hirsutism." https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.0954-6820.1944.tb01683.x

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

I’m genuinely shocked he didn’t use PCOS as an excuse to fat shame women. That seems like something he would enjoy doing. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

as someone who struggles GREATLY with hirsutism as a side effect of PCOS this pisses me off. It is SUCH a roadblock in my life that keeps me from doing a lot of things I wish I could and I'd just about do anything to be rid of it. What an utter ass.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 13

It's pretty rich that a guy who has been open about how much it hurt to be bullied about his gynecomastia is turning around and shaming women for having hormonal issues. I mean...dude.

Well, everybody. It's come to this. He's tweeted a link to Lori Alexander. 

Untitled.png.77a14714b8d8b4287b1c9c1b487de78e.png

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

FA072146-57C3-408D-9BAF-CC33F002FA6D.png

9F8B87EB-58D2-4699-BEBA-5F386ED17ED4.png

CB584100-13B4-4BD9-A2C1-9F3A2B24E79E.jpeg

This is more so associated with Sikhism than modern feminism .  For an example , https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/17/sikh-woman-harnaam-kaur-embraces-facial-hair-taunts-suicidal-video-pictures_n_4801741.html?   .  Feminists believe that what , and if a person shaves is entirely a personal matter of choice .  A man , for instance may feel free to manscape , and if women do not feel inclined to shave , they need not feel personally obligated .  https://www.newyorkminutemag.com/manscaped-era-of-equality/  ,  https://everydayfeminism.com/2014/10/stop-stigmatizing-womens-hair/  

• Upvote 3

I have literally one black chin hair I pluck regularly. The rest is peach fuzz. Yes, I’m insecure about that one little chin hair that most people would never even notice. If women want to embrace their body hair, more power to them. 

• I Agree 5

Most people who I'm close to (close enough to know this, anyway) have some version of hair growing in places they don't want it to, or being dark in places they don't want it to. I think it's fairly common. 

• I Agree 8

7 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Most people who I'm close to (close enough to know this, anyway) have some version of hair growing in places they don't want it to, or being dark in places they don't want it to. I think it's fairly common. 

Those puberty books lied - they strongly implied that hair would grow and remain confined to specific regions, not attempt to colonise every possible area!! Damn random hairs!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, kaluce said:

Guess Cait learned this lesson a bit late. 

also this lady, Juliana, is a fucking TRIP. Y’all should check her out. 

8726AD0F-8059-47BB-A9B6-9A249A6C9467.jpeg

Ooh dear, she has another tweet quoting Napoleon "Abandoned His Wives and Kids" Hill.  

Looking through his reddit history, it just seems like he's moved from one shitbag community to another. First PUA, then Nofap, then MGTOW, and now TradCon. He's either subconsciously starved for attention, or 100% doesn't believe any of this bullshit and just wants notoriety in any form he can get it. My money is on the latter- he likes the shock value of saying "Women are cattle" and getting women to give him attention and respond. Maybe part of him does believes it, but he's switched up beliefs wayyyy to fast for me to think he really, truly gets into them. 

Looks like his insta might be gone. I wonder if they've blocked him for good or if I just can't see him anymore. 

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Now dude. Stop. Stop yourself and think about what you're saying. Ivanka Trump is no way shape or form the type of woman you think is feminine. Do you think she's back in the kitchen, deferring to Jared? Seriously? She has a major, major career all her own. She leaves her children at schools and with nannies. She has a degree. She's been a model, which is something you rail against. She had multiple long-term relationships with men before she married, and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts she wasn't a virgin when she and Jared got hitched. And, most curiously, you yourself tweeted about how disappointed you were that Ivanka was championing women's rights in Morocco. You utter numpty. 

IMG_3528.PNG

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Now dude. Stop. Stop yourself and think about what you're saying. Ivanka Trump is no way shape or form the type of woman you think is feminine. Do you think she's back in the kitchen, deferring to Jared? Seriously? She has a major, major career all her own. She leaves her children at schools and with nannies. She has a degree. She's been a model, which is something you rail against. She had multiple long-term relationships with men before she married, and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts she wasn't a virgin when she and Jared got hitched. And, most curiously, you yourself tweeted about how disappointed you were that Ivanka was championing women's rights in Morocco. You utter numpty. 

IMG_3528.PNG

I believe he missed the only appropriate hashtag: #desperatetosellmerchandisetoconservatives

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

I’m starting to wish this thread were moved to Quiver of Misogyny so I wouldn’t be tempted to look at it.

• I Agree 3

On 12/26/2019 at 4:24 AM, kaluce said:

Merry Christmas! Yogi is getting murdereddddd in the comments. 

7631D821-3590-497A-9C18-C69572ECDC10.jpeg

in response to this, he tweeted a supposed statement from his gf, how are we supposed to know it's her? Does she even exist? ?

20191227_080555.jpg

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

6 hours ago, mymelody said:

in response to this, he tweeted a supposed statement from his gf, how are we supposed to know it's her? Does she even exist? ?

20191227_080555.jpg

I’m starting to think she’s made up. I will call her Georgina Glass ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

Ugh, this is Yogi a day ago:

’ll have a Christmas present for you guys tonight announced on my newsletter. If you’re not on it yet just go to https://yogioabs.com and you should see a form come up. Now, I have something to share. *RANT* Am I the only person brave enough to stand up to toxic, irrational feminism? My tweets have received over a million impressions and not one person with a following has stood up for the basic facts I shared about consent. Instead, feminists are calling for the KILLING of men. Where are you guys? You say I go too far for joking about misogyny, which isn’t even a real concept (ALL Christians are misogynists by definition of this bogus term). These same feminists say men can be replaced with vibrators, that if men ceased to exist they wouldn’t care. That controlling women is wrong (that’s why 50 Shades of Grey is a bestseller isn’t it). As a society, we fail when we take words and interpret them so literally we forget their true meaning. We forget the reality they attempt to paint. I’ve gained a few hundred followers and the original tweet has many likes. People know what I say is truth. I have conviction and I carry the torch of truth forward daily. Merry Christmas and blessings, -YogiOabs

Hmm...yeah...you're not going to get someone with "a following" to agree with you that you shouldn't respect when a person says "no." 

ETA: This amazing, amazing take down:

Misogyny is a real word, meaning: dislike for, contempt or ingrained prejudice against women. Just because Christians believe in gender roles that’s not misogyny. Don’t be insulting Christians because we’re not down with you and your bullshit. If you want to troll do that on your own accord but don’t think we’re all gonna follow you, it’s not that we’re all so afraid it’s cos a lot of us DONT AGREE with speaking for the sake of outrage. Happy holidays.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 3

On 12/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

It's pretty rich that a guy who has been open about how much it hurt to be bullied about his gynecomastia is turning around and shaming women for having hormonal issues. I mean...dude.

Well, everybody. It's come to this. He's tweeted a link to Lori Alexander. 

Untitled.png.77a14714b8d8b4287b1c9c1b487de78e.png

Watch out South Asian guy... remember, Ken Alexander has posted about his peculiar interest in Asian boys being whipped (for DiSciPLiNe obvs!!)

• Confused 1
  • WTF 5

9 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Watch out South Asian guy... remember, Ken Alexander has posted about his peculiar interest in Asian boys being whipped (for DiSciPLiNe obvs!!)

I swear, I use the "WTF" reaction on this thread more than any other...

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

On 12/28/2019 at 12:16 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m starting to think she’s made up. I will call her Georgina Glass ;)

Well that or she's a computer program. I'd say AI but I don't think they'd want to go out with him either - the intelligence part would get in the way...

• Haha 4

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic