IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

On 2/29/2020 at 8:53 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

From a guy who called himself Godly and tried to tell devout, educated Christian women to stfu:

547CEDB1-460D-428F-B8FB-221F88269391.jpeg

He thinks that this will make someone addicted to him? I feel like this would compel me to want to call the police.

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 8

Well. Here's today offering. (I ran across a Reddit complaining about how I bring up Yogi stuff on this thread. I could start a new one that separates his stuff from her stuff, if people here felt like it was preferable).

Untitled.png.3a176574249e8ffab2f2d15d3f8379e3.png

Now, first of all, and I cannot emphasize this enough, YOGI YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. DUDE. I have no problem with the fact that you aren't, I'm totally cool with that, but it's the equivalent of me walking around gatekeeping Jewish people, telling them what the Torah "actually" means, and telling them how to live. It's beyond ridiculous that he's passing judgment on other people for citing the Times while simultaneously giving people advice about sex outside of marriage and jerking themselves off.*

Secondly, and oh boy, we're about to have a problem, because he sees no issue with a 22 year old youth pastor having sex with a minor in his care. It's not possible for this encounter to be consensual. Also, she is under 18 and he is over 18. No consent. I mean, we know that Yogi doesn't care about consent, but it bothers me so much that he doesn't even see a little bit of an issue here. LIKE THE ISSUE OF A CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTER HAVING SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE.

SMDH.

*Sins in the conservative fundie rulebook. YMMV.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Well. Here's today offering. (I ran across a Reddit complaining about how I bring up Yogi stuff on this thread. I could start a new one that separates his stuff from her stuff, if people here felt like it was preferable).

i'm fine with it because Mrs Midwest supports him. If Mrs. Midwest ever starts leaving and denouncing Yogi then I think we may need to separate but I think she is in too deep right now. 

• I Agree 6

4 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

i'm fine with it because Mrs Midwest supports him. If Mrs. Midwest ever starts leaving and denouncing Yogi then I think we may need to separate but I think she is in too deep right now. 

That's honestly my thinking, too. She mentioned that Yogi's posts influenced her into Red Pill thinking. It didn't even occur to me that people would object to it before I read that on reddit, so I thought I'd ask. 

ETA: They were also complaining about how the Mrs. Midwest thread turned into gross misogyny when I posted Yogi stuff. Uh...it would be gross misogyny even if we just posted purely about Mrs. Midwest. ?

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 9

58 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

That's honestly my thinking, too. She mentioned that Yogi's posts influenced her into Red Pill thinking. It didn't even occur to me that people would object to it before I read that on reddit, so I thought I'd ask. 

ETA: They were also complaining about how the Mrs. Midwest thread turned into gross misogyny when I posted Yogi stuff. Uh...it would be gross misogyny even if we just posted purely about Mrs. Midwest. ?

Sounds like reddit has their knickers in a twist because FJ doesn't play by reddit rules. :confusion-shrug:

Oh and maybe the next title to the Mrs. Midwest thread could be Mrs. Midwest: 3 -and  the redpillers she follows.

And another thought about making 2 threads, I think if FJers wanted 2 threads they would speak out about it. I have seen it on other threads when the newly found person has gotten big enough to warrant their own discussion. Still my opinion that these two go together and both are utterly vile.  She just makes it pretty with her looks and blonde hair. :roll:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

What if I told you that rape has nothing to do with libido?

83143264-40EB-438D-9C3C-8A9AA71DD303.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

24 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

What if I told you that rape has nothing to do with libido?

83143264-40EB-438D-9C3C-8A9AA71DD303.jpeg

What’s sick is that he often portrays the mentality of rapists. It’s about control. It’s about having dislike or disrespect for women in General. He wants to control women so badly. It’s scary.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What’s sick is that he often portrays the mentality of rapists. It’s about control. It’s about having dislike or disrespect for women in General. He wants to control women so badly. It’s scary.

Yep. It makes me think of that study where they determined that most people (I believe the study focused on men, but I imagine that one can extrapolate this to women and non-binary folks) don't consider themselves "rapists," but will admit to engaging in behavior that is considered rape. For example, having sex with a highly intoxicated person. Their definition is skewed and so they behave accordingly. 

https://www.newsweek.com/campus-rapists-and-semantics-297463

Thinking more on that case where the youth pastor sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl, I think it's interesting that Yogi doesn't see the connection between raising girls to be submissive, respect authority unquestioningly, and teaching them very little in the way of sexuality leads to this kind of behavior. Understanding that you can say "no," even to a trusted member of the clergy, and that people will use coercive behavior to obtain sex, is so important.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Yooo..... Mrs. Midwest is literally so dumb, I'm sorry, I didn't want to be rude but this is beyond me lol. In her recent video she just admitted she is not naturally drawn to children or nurturing or cleaning, YET, in all of her videos she talks about how these traits are naturally instinctual in women, like, girl, WHAT?! Wasn't she supposed to be this ultimate feminine woman, now she literally said she wasn't always like this?! So, she contradicted herself, yet again!

This is unbelievable, she is unbelievable. I can just see her regretting all of this in 10 years. She wll probably have children in the next 2 years, if, of course, she is a TRUE traditional woman, but she will not like it, I'm telling you.

Also, in her previous video she was talking about women making an argument that if you are dependent on your husband, he can end up abusing you, and she said that, a husband can end up being abusive even if you have a carreer of your own. HONEY! THAT'S THE POINT! THAT MEANS YOU CAN LEAVE ANYTIME YOU FUCKING WANT, IF U HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY, GOOOOOD SHE IS JUST SO UUGGHH, I can't!

And besides that, she DOES make her own fucking money! So she can't even preach about this lifestyle because she is NOT LIVING IT!!!!!

HOW do these dumb women not see the contradictions she's speaking?! OH WAIT, 90% of her subscribers and viewers are male LMAO.

Also, Yogi is a literal pedophile, idk how he's not in jail yet. 

Edited by PrettyRobin
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

Oh god, I didn't even finish her recent video yet and I was already so pissed I needed to post here, but,

oh boy, it gets worse.

She talks about geting in touch with your "innocent, child-like" self. And that women, as we age, lose that, so we have to "nurture" it back to life. Erm, excuse me? That's called GROWING UP! And she said, as women age, we fall into this depressed, moody pit od despair. Yeah, it's called PUBERTY! WE GO THROUGH PUBERTY! And she continues to say she also experienced that when she, herself, was a young woman. KAITLIN! YOU ARE STILL A YOUNG WOMAN! YOU'RE 24!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING LMAO

I guess she feels old because she reads all these alt-right posts about women that are written by literal pedophiles (like Yogi) who think it's okay to fuck and marry 12y olds lmao. She doesn't consider herself a young woman, it's saaaad and alarming.

Also, I don't think normal men want grown women to be acting like children lol, when I was 19 I was still very immature and childish and it turned guys off. They don't want to date a child!

Also, she talks as if she's a 60yo woman who has been through so much, lmao, girly just wait until you have kids that YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE, AS YOU STATED YOURSELF, that will throw you into a deep pit of despair for sure.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF HER!

Edited by PrettyRobin
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

Omg, also, she said that having children is one of the 7 feminine activities you could do to become feminine LMAO, she talks about having children is like going to the market, just another daily task you to fill your days. 

If your reason to have a child is to become "feminine", than I got some bad news for you girly.

Edited by PrettyRobin
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

Right? Life hits you hard. I don't think Caitlin's life has hit her hard yet. It's easy to talk a good game when you're two years into your marriage with no children and no apparent pressing adult responsibilities. That's why it's so hard to take her seriously. She's still a child, in my book, incapable of handling life without Husblergh's help. Regardless of what men find attractive, you'd think that at least being able to make phone calls and handle emergency situations would be something one would look for in a mate and mother of one's children. I know that Red Pill is all "don't date independent women," but how many of these guys have ever had the experience of having to shoulder life entirely on their own because their wives can't handle any sort of stress or difficulty due to lack of experience? My grandmother, who was brought up VERY traditionally indeed, was still exposed to life experiences as she became an adult.

This focus on youth and innocence is disconcerting. I understand wanting to find someone your own age, but when it comes to 30-something men who have been around the block who are looking for nubile, virgin 19-year-olds, I'm calling a creep a creep. They're not looking for a partner; they're looking for a victim.

Most of us don't have the choice to go from cushy parent's home to private, paid-for college, to a marriage where one doesn't need to work. Caitlin is suffering from Lori Alexander Syndrome. 

She's mentioned in the past that she doesn't like babies and small children. Good luck having a ton right in a row like you've said you've wanted. I'm sure Husblergh will be a ton of help. Also, expecting children to make you more feminine is giving them a job, and children shouldn't be born with jobs. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

When/if caitlin has children it will be so stressful since she married someone who introduces her to things like red pill which push all home and child duties on the woman. I have seen couples where men won't even change the kids into pyjamas or put them to sleep (not saying her husband wouldn't do this just from my experience). I used to frequently tuck my cousins into bed as their dads (2 aunt's husbands) never bothered, it was sad as the children only saw females as caring and males as more play without care. The children come to women only if they want food or something, even though my brother can cook they were taught this is wrong. :(

Also in terms of the growth of her youtube channel I really hope she has her own bank account, like they can have shared accounts for spending but i reallyy hope she has her own saving account he can't control. I know from personal experience this is absolutely necessary for the partner who stays home.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, mymelody said:

When/if caitlin has children it will be so stressful since she married someone who introduces her to things like red pill which push all home and child duties on the woman. I have seen couples where men won't even change the kids into pyjamas or put them to sleep (not saying her husband wouldn't do this just from my experience). I used to frequently tuck my cousins into bed as their dads (2 aunt's husbands) never bothered, it was sad as the children only saw females as caring and males as more play without care. The children come to women only if they want food or something, even though my brother can cook they were taught this is wrong. :(

Also in terms of the growth of her youtube channel I really hope she has her own bank account, like they can have shared accounts for spending but i reallyy hope she has her own saving account he can't control. I know from personal experience this is absolutely necessary for the partner who stays home.

I would bet big money husbarf doesn’t lift a finger to help with a baby. Her life would change dramatically. She would go from having a lazy and boring life of a lot of leisure to a life of 24/7 care of another human. It will be quite the slap in the face.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Occasionally, I’ll see a FB meme saying “Should we castrate rapists/child molesters?”  The problem is in their brains, not their naughty bits.(And even if we did, what’s to stop them from using objects or other body parts?)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

20 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Caitlin is suffering from Lori Alexander Syndrome. 

:you-rock:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I've just thought about it- she has like way over 100k subscribers now :barf: and is obviously getting some money coming in. Why is she still filming on her crappy iPhone? Her video quality seems so much worse lately. Her blogs as well. I think she's losing steam, tbh. 

• Upvote 5

On 3/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Right? Life hits you hard. I don't think Caitlin's life has hit her hard yet. It's easy to talk a good game when you're two years into your marriage with no children and no apparent pressing adult responsibilities. That's why it's so hard to take her seriously. She's still a child, in my book, incapable of handling life without Husblergh's help. Regardless of what men find attractive, you'd think that at least being able to make phone calls and handle emergency situations would be something one would look for in a mate and mother of one's children. I know that Red Pill is all "don't date independent women," but how many of these guys have ever had the experience of having to shoulder life entirely on their own because their wives can't handle any sort of stress or difficulty due to lack of experience? My grandmother, who was brought up VERY traditionally indeed, was still exposed to life experiences as she became an adult.

This focus on youth and innocence is disconcerting. I understand wanting to find someone your own age, but when it comes to 30-something men who have been around the block who are looking for nubile, virgin 19-year-olds, I'm calling a creep a creep. They're not looking for a partner; they're looking for a victim.

Most of us don't have the choice to go from cushy parent's home to private, paid-for college, to a marriage where one doesn't need to work. Caitlin is suffering from Lori Alexander Syndrome. 

She's mentioned in the past that she doesn't like babies and small children. Good luck having a ton right in a row like you've said you've wanted. I'm sure Husblergh will be a ton of help. Also, expecting children to make you more feminine is giving them a job, and children shouldn't be born with jobs. 

When I was her age, I had buried my parents and where on my own for quiet some time. I was in the beginning stages of realising how deeply fucked up my childhood and teen years where and where the responsible adult at home since I was 14. I was years away to really see that I need professional help with that and my anxiety and worked a shitty call center job for a shitty pay. If I meet a man like her husblergh at that age, I think I would have happily become his SAHW to ease my anxiety. But I would know that I wouldn't be happy in the long run. She doesn't know what real hardships look like and she is in for a rude awakening when one of them comes by to visit her. At the moment she is the wet dream of incels and red pillers and the attention must be flattering. But she is in for a rude awakening the day that she isn't it anymore. Her buddy Yogi won't praise her anymore if she gained weight with a pregnancy that she didn't lose fast enough. Or she starts to show traces of an own personality.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Exactly. Caitlin (and red pill ideology in general) isn't "traditional." If she were actually traditional, she would not be wearing makeup, tight clothing, and catering to male fantasies to a mostly male audience.

Caitlin simply enjoys the male attention she is getting. I think it is very telling that there are no pictures of female friends on her instagram. She only rarely mentions friends and socializing on her blog. I would not be surprised if her husband was her only friend. Caitlin strikes me as someone who is cordial as long as she is the most ~~feminine~~ woman in the room. A while back, a poster on FJ mentioned that they saw Mrs. Midwest in Walmart, and that Mrs. Midwest snickered when she saw OP looking less than perfect. See Whisperingwind3409's post about her encounter here:

"So story time...  I totally saw this girl at Walmart once.  It was sometime during the winter last year.  I hate going to the store looking like a wreck. That day I had a terrible headache to start the day and then working at a daycare all day it progressed into a migraine.  I knew I looked rough but I just needed some Midol and so I was trying to make the trip quick.  This is so burned into my mind because we were in passing and she was all put together which nothing is wrong with that but what she did next just surprised me.  I get it we all notice when someone obviously looks a bit rough.  We all notice but the way she looked at me and you could see the gloat that overtook her face and she silently chuckled at me.  She was so proud of herself and looked so lowly at me.   It is so burned in my mind when the other day I came across her picture online and before I read her name(Mrs.Midwest) and googled where she is from I knew it was her.  Then I watched her videos and was like no freakin way.  I remember thinking to myself "I have never seen someone so pretty look so ugly." 

What Caitlin doesn't realize is that no amount of performative femininity or submissiveness will make red pill men hate her any less. Just watch - in a few years Yogioabs will be posting unflattering pictures of her to warm his pre-teen female viewers about "the wall."

RP men want to humiliate and degrade women; that's how the cards remain stacked in their favor. Telling women that all that matters is their beauty and fertility is a great way to maintain this hierarchy. After all, beauty and fertility is a depreciating asset for everyone. Of course women will lose in this scenario! 

Caitlin thinks she's getting brownie points by following red pill rules. She doesn't understand, though, that she's not sitting by their side at the dinner table. In their eyes, she's sitting on the floor. They will always look for a way to put her down, no matter how much of a "good" woman she is. 

I would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a fucking imbecile. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mymelody said:

found a great response to her videos here check it out if you have the time:

I would watch but I have a hard time with Katie’s voice. I would likely agree with her points on Cait, but I just can’t listen. 

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would watch but I have a hard time with Katie’s voice. I would likely agree with her points on Cait, but I just can’t listen. 

She speaks SO SLOWLY. And is SO UNPREPARED. I'm with you: I suspect I agree with her, but can't possibly listen past a few minutes.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Petronella said:

She speaks SO SLOWLY. And is SO UNPREPARED. I'm with you: I suspect I agree with her, but can't possibly listen past a few minutes.

I agree. Her upper Midwest accent doesn’t bother me. Accents almost never bother me. It’s the way a person talks that bothers me. And yes, she’s slow. And takes tons of pauses. With lots of filler words. She also takes a lot of drinks. 

I don’t know if she’s open to constructive criticism, but all the things I say are things that often bother others listening as well. If she was more prepared when taping her videos, I have a feeling they would be easier to listen to. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic