IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

LMAO.

Erotic is actually derived from the word " Eros"  . And furthermore , women can actually get erections . 

https://www.livescience.com/43571-permanent-erection-in-woman-case-report.html , https://www.health.com/mind-body/10-things-you-never-knew-about-the-clitoris }  Research , it's not hard . 

Edited by Marmion
I found another additional link I wanted to post
  • Upvote 9

I think that just proves he's not a cunning linguist.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, Marmion said:

Research , it's not hard . 

....stop quiversr4hunting...don't say it....keep it to yourself....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Haha, I’m so inept that I can’t handle basic activities to ensure my safety  LOL.4957CDFC-6160-4189-B989-74F888FB191D.thumb.png.61142155ce1c7b48cea19f96b8e881af.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 7

I'm sort of speechless and continue to go back to the above story in my brain. Being incompetent at basic safety, like what to do if you have a gas leak in your home, isn't cute and it isn't funny. It's dangerous and, quite frankly, super weird. That's not to be celebrated or advertised, no matter where you are in the political or cultural spectrum of ideologies. A stay-at-home wife/mom needs to be able to deal with emergencies, keep herself and her family safe, and keep her kids warm in freaking Michigan. 

This looks terrible. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

My mom never remarried after my parents divorced and I was witness to a woman constantly taking these matters on herself. If my mom couldn’t fix something, she called someone. Therefore it is normal for me to do something similar as an adult. I do leave some things to my husband if he thinks he knows more about the subject. But other times, I just deal with it myself. I hate feeling helpless. I can’t imagine embracing that feeling and thinking it’s cute.

• I Agree 9

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My mom never remarried after my parents divorced and I was witness to a woman constantly taking these matters on herself. If my mom couldn’t fix something, she called someone. Therefore it is normal for me to do something similar as an adult. I do leave some things to my husband if he thinks he knows more about the subject. But other times, I just deal with it myself. I hate feeling helpless. I can’t imagine embracing that feeling and thinking it’s cute.

I'm just like...okay, maybe you can't do your taxes and don't know how to buy a car. That's not good. But being able to keep your house from exploding is pretty high up on the list of basic things people should be able to do.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

I can’t stand people like her. It’s not learned helplessness. It’s refusing to be an adult with adult responsibilities. It’s willfully choosing to be ignorant because you’ve fallen for the stupid and, quite frankly, dangerous belief that women need to be damsels in distress in need of Prince Charming.

In reality she just comes across as an immature, simpering teenager rather than a fully fledged grown-up. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

I can’t stand people like her. It’s not learned helplessness. It’s refusing to be an adult with adult responsibilities.

Absolutely. Reminds me of stupid Lori Alexander who didn't know how to evacuate!!

It also reminds me of men who just "don't know how" to take care of a baby. Total bullshit. They're just using gender roles to get out of it. (Tom Mills, I'm looking at you.)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

The things she writes about, talks about, her mannerisms, her style, her ideas, are copy-pasted from red pill forums. I have yet to see her express an original idea. (I would know. There was a short period in my life where I also drank the kool-aid and got a little obsessed with that side of the internet.)

That instagram post is just an extension of that. Cait learned from Yogioabs and Co that men love helpless women, and love feeling manly. So she just...mimics what they say. It truly kills her mystery and femininity if you know where she's getting inspiration from, right down to the exact blog post. I wonder if it ever annoys her husband that she always this facade up. I once knew someone who clearly watched PUA and seduction videos, and it showed in his demeanor. Nobody liked him. He was tiring to be around, especially if you knew where he got his "lines" from.

It's crazy to me how she wrote an entire blog post about how Taylor Swift needs the spotlight and approval of others to be happy, when she literally molded herself into a Red Pill fantasy after discovering MGTOW, PUA, Roosh, and so on.

She is lost. If Husbear is also RP - which he almost certainly is - than he knows that he can act however he wants, and she'll simply surrender into her helpless woman persona. One day, he will take advantage of this imbalance, if he hasn't already. Mark my words. 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Ahh... Mrs. Midwest. I was a huge fan at the beginning but now she just annoys me so much. I was always suspicious because her whole life seems so contradictory. How is she advocating for women to be housewifes and SAHM dependened on their husbands and then proceeds to have a career that actually pays good money lmao? I thought she was so sweet and wholesome at the beginning with her frugile advice and everything but I see past her bullshit now (I mean, I saw it at the beginning, but now it really started to smell lol). She always fantasizes about he past and how "they" (the modern society) is trying to ruin women and traditional living. But, honey, what PAST? And who's THEY?! It seems like all these red-pillers have this imaginary enemy and they feteshize the past (especially the 50s lmao which was hell for women - and they DID work, I do not know where the idea of all women not working came from, but that's another conversation).

But I liked her at the beginning because, I too, am a lazy person lol and I handle stress poorly therefore I went along with it, because I always wanted to be a SAHM (still do, but I want to make my money somehow too, I have a lot of figuring out to do lmao, anyway) but I DESPISE the idea of a woman SERVING her husband like a maid in her little apron and cleaning after him like he's a superior man-child, while being dependened on him for EVERYTHING! Girl, NAH! Men are not to be trusted like this, she's gonna learn this the hard way. But at least she makes her own money, so she's secure, not like WOMEN OF THE PAST WERE THOUGH, RIGHT?

And she talks about femininity a lot, which, I don't know what it really means? I guess I have been feminine my whole life in looks but I possess "masculine" traits as well since I'm a bitch and don't connect to people easily, which a feminine woman should be able to do in Mrs. Midwests' opinion, right? I don't really understand the "feminine" and "masculine" she preaches about since people are not just BLACK and WHITE! They're shades to our personalities, which red-pillers don't seem to understand.

I have so much to say about this, and women in general, but I'm going to keep it to myself, since I don't want to get the secrets of women out in the open lol, but I am going to say this: men should not be afraid of feminists, they should be afraid of lady-like feminine women with good manners and smiles on their faces, cause they're the ones who get away with the most, but red-pill men still see women as the weaker species lmao.

Oh, and, BTW, what's with the bread-making?! She talks about it like it's something sacred and that only REAL TRADITIONAL FEMININE women know how to do LMAO SERIOUSLY GIRL I make my own bread all the time and it literally takes me 10 minutes (plus 45 min to bake, which in the meantime I can do whatever I want) AND I DID IT WHILE WORKING 2 JOBS! Like, what does she do all day? And she does laundry everyday, based on her instagram stories? Girl, WHAT? How much dirty laundry does she and her husband go through every day?! Im so confused. I feel like she just does it out of boredom at this point. Cleaning is not a personality trait lmao. Everybody does it. EVEN FEMINISTS lol. It's called being an adult.

I guess this is the end of my rant, probably will post more on here since I have a lot on my mind considering her. But what makes me confused is how she speaks one thing but does the other? She talks badly about career woman yet she IS one? If she didn't have this youtube chanel and her blog she would be bored OUT OF HER MIND.

Edited by PrettyRobin
  • Upvote 10
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

Saw this comment on her bread-making video LMAO! So, apparently, making bread is a feminine trait? I wonder how many blue-haired feminists make their own bread, huh. Probably a lot. Just like any other human being. It's literally so easy to make.

Posnetek zaslona (24).png

• Upvote 7

It's interesting. I've had men tell me that the constant need to be rescued can get tiresome. I've been in a relationship with a man who was extremely needy and constantly in (sometimes genuine; most times perceived) crisis and assistance. It was EXHAUSTING. In this case, we were both working and I was working and going to school; I feel like I would be even MORE irritated at fielding stuff for someone who didn't have employment and wasn't going to school and whose job it was to take care of household stuff and errands. I don't want to knock asking a partner for help and support; I think that's part of a healthy relationship. But I also expect the other person to be able to carry on their lives in an adult way, for the most part. Sure, there are things I don't mind being occasionally brought in on as part of my expertise (yes, I'll come with you to the tailor or give you advice about how to help your cousin addicted to heroin), but not being able to handle stuff like calling the gas company? Uh, no. I expect a certain amount of maturity and self-efficacy to be able to ride this ride. :snooty:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, PrettyRobin said:

Saw this comment on her bread-making video LMAO! So, apparently, making bread is a feminine trait? I wonder how many blue-haired feminists make their own bread, huh. Probably a lot. Just like any other human being. It's literally so easy to make.

Posnetek zaslona (24).png

I am a feminist with literally blue hair (courtesy of Splat!) and baked a loaf of yeast bread last night. Yeah, I used my bread machine, but usually do it the old fashioned way.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

@snarky_snark, yeah—it’s literally less work than baking a cake from a mix. The only tricky part is making sure your yeast hasn’t expired.

My dad makes his own bread, this is ridiculous, also cooking isn't a feminine thing, male chefs exist all over the world, think idk GORDAN RAMSEY ?

Also in her 10 ways to look polished video, she said to wash your hair more often, but in the past I am sure her ancestors didn't wash it as often like before shampoo came around, also washing hair too much can make it dry and brittle as you remove natural oils... just curious what you guys thought of this

Edited by mymelody
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, mymelody said:

My dad makes his own bread, this is ridiculous, also cooking isn't a feminine thing, male chefs exist all over the world, think idk GORDAN RAMSEY ?

Also in her 10 ways to look polished video, she said to wash your hair more often, but in the past I am sure her ancestors didn't wash it as often like before shampoo came around, also washing hair too much can make it dry and brittle as you remove natural oils... just curious what you guys thought of this

Yep, actually the majority of chefs are male.  

Lol, good point about the hair washing.

What also bugs me is that she says women are inherently more nurturing and caring  BUT she also admitted she wasn't this tidy, self-disciplined and NURTURING until just recently (probably when she met her now-husband), so... which one is it Caitlin? If women are inherently "feminine", then how come YOU the ULTIMATE FEMININE WOMAN, were not, until just a couple of years ago? ??

• Upvote 8

On 2/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, Giraffe said:

I can’t stand people like her. It’s not learned helplessness. It’s refusing to be an adult with adult responsibilities. It’s willfully choosing to be ignorant because you’ve fallen for the stupid and, quite frankly, dangerous belief that women need to be damsels in distress in need of Prince Charming.

In reality she just comes across as an immature, simpering teenager rather than a fully fledged grown-up. 

There are days when my anxiety get's bad, that the idea of being a SAHW sounds lovely. Don't have to deal with people, can enjoy the company of my doggie and be happy. But I know that on the long run I wouldn't be happy that way and grit my teeth to go to work. And I know from that my anxiety would shift from social interactions to worrying about money if I would stay home. And also I'm single, so I have to work. And I get pretty annoyed now everytime I see her face, this sexkitten bedroom lock and her helpless poor idle female play grind my nerves. Sorry honey, but I don't buy that. She was in college away from her family, so she knows how to go by in life. If would this be Nurie R, than yes, I would believe it, but not her. And if it is husbear that expects her to be that way, well woman start your brain again and plan your exit, because that won't end well.

14 hours ago, Hane said:

@snarky_snark, yeah—it’s literally less work than baking a cake from a mix. The only tricky part is making sure your yeast hasn’t expired.

I baked bread in the past, but I have a very good bakery with 15ish different sorts of bread to choose from just 2 minutes by foot from where I live. Baking bread as a business and trade has a litteral centuries old tradition here with rules dating back to the middle ages. I don't see the sense in making my own when I can walk up there and choose a delicious loaf of fresh rye or multigrain or any other bread they offer.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 2/5/2020 at 12:16 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have always taken on calling contractors. My husband (soon ex), didn't like to call. He finally admitted he was intimidated by the contractors because he doesn't know how to do most of the maintenance stuff. (He is a really good history teacher and his students love him. His talent is in teaching and coaching, not mechanical anything.)

Now that I am running the house alone, i still call for help but one of my friends (divorced, single mom of 4) is SUPER handy. She helped me fix the water line to my fridge and install a ceiling fan. Her and I are going to figure out better wheels for my portable generator. I have helped her install netting over her chicken coop (dang hawks!). Our children, her 2 daughters and 2 sons and my 3 daughters, will always have an example of 2 different women working hard on their own homes and getting help when needed.  

I have no time with a damsel in distress like Mrs. Midwest. 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
forgot an adjective
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, kaluce said:

This is the most filtered and FaceTuned photo I’ve ever seen. So much for embracing your natural beauty. 

3FF54EEA-9F9E-436E-A9C3-2F8D242E3FB4.jpeg

She looks like she’s a CGI character.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She looks like she’s a CGI character.

And that she desperately needs to trim the split ends from her hair. As for the clown makeup....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FiveAcres said:

And that she desperately needs to trim the split ends from her hair. As for the clown makeup....

I get this feeling that she is so extremely lazy, that she thinks cutting corners will be no big deal. And by cutting corners I mean not trimming her hair for months and months. You have to actually put a lot of work into your looks if you want to look like a perfect red pill Barbie wife. I doubt she wants to put in all the work. 

• I Agree 5

She’s absolutely playing into the fact that she gets attention from men now. Those pursed and over drawn lips don’t promote ~mOdESty very much. 

F9E9A244-6EE5-4360-B577-90F1CC49B179.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic