IGNORED

Dillards 39: From SOS to Peddling ALERT

Coconut Flan

"Take heed the pitfalls of gossip"

Listen Derrick....... if you don't want us to talk about you, leave the show and stop courting the media. It's not rocket science (not that you believe in rocket science)

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From now on whenever Derick tweets a Proverb, I'm going to post one in response.

Proverbs 10:19: "Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues."

Take heed of the pitfalls of tweeting.

I'm never quite sure what to make of Derick or Jeremy preaching against the evils of "gossip" after they very much sold their wedding photos to a gossip magazine.

lmao. What's the context, Derick? Blog or Vlog for what? And by whom? When? Where? Why?

I kinda want to vote vlog, if only because we already know what he types aplenty.  And I'd be curious, to see what he'd ramble about without TLC editing . . . And okay yesh, the easy snarkfest that would ensue :GPn0zNK:

I DWreck doing this because he is now studying to be a pretend minister with Cross Church maybe. He can share all of his insights more easily. Ha ha

Nah, nothing like that. Two tabloids (Hollywoid Gossip and TheStir at CafeMom)ran stories today about how Dwreck's attacks on Jazz might have hurt the family brand and their status on CO, and how Cross Church doesn't abide by Duggar rules and how pissed JB must be that his golden daughter is spending an intensive year with immodest heathens. 

1 hour ago, Fun Undies said:

I kinda want to vote vlog, if only because we already know what he types aplenty.  And I'd be curious, to see what he'd ramble about without TLC editing . . . And okay yesh, the easy snarkfest that would ensue :GPn0zNK:

But what if he rambles like JRod? Who could possibly get through those videos?

Or how about no vlog/blog? Can he just shut up and post pictures of the kids? Can we have an Izzy vlog? I'd much rather hear what he has to say.

I guess we can surmise that Dwreck's "customized ministry track" must be social media. After failing in missions and reality tv "tracks", he is ramping up his twitter idiocy. Another spectacular fail.

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

I'm never quite sure what to make of Derick or Jeremy preaching against the evils of "gossip" after they very much sold their wedding photos to a gossip magazine.

This!  I couldn't agree more.  Their tweets/posts about gossip are absolutely meaningless coming from someone who happily accepted a paycheck for photos they sold to gossip magazines. 

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Remember the Duggar Mantra:

Money before all else.

These dudes are all true to the Mantra.

Well it's a easy livin so far. Better make all they can. Media could get bored soon.

4 hours ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

He is also running a poll. 

Neither Derdork. You whine about gossip, but keep posting online. Me thinks you love the attention. 

Yawn..... My eyes start to glaze over 4 words in. I usually love watching fundie videos, Jill R, PP, the Duggars and Bates, but I would not watch Derick’s volg.  I have no interest in his social media babbling.

Ugh get a job, DerICK. And what do these donations go towards? Do people in need get any benefit? Shouldn't I just donate to charities that actually do good, like Lumos?

Interestingly his fundraising page has only pictures of Nepal (at least to my untrained eye). And there is no family picture and Jill is not mentioned. It is all about I and Me. His fundraising information is not convincing at all. 'personal development'? 'Further ministry development '? 'Help me be a small part of something big'? All so vague. People like to know what your vision is long-term. And what those 'missions opportunities in the US and abroad' are. I doubt he will get far with this, especially considering his well-know family wealth. 

I'm sorry but you're trying to reach people with your pious tweets.... is it really that hard to fork over 2 more letters and spell out the word "ARE"?  Is he trying to be hip dirty Jesus?  I just don't get the shortcut of an already short  word.

People are actually commenting on Jill's instagram that they've donated.

It says it's a residential program? I actually have second hand embarrassment for him. I'd love to be a fly on the wall inside Jill's brain to know what she really thinks of this knucklehead.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived