IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 5

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

• Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic

I have been saying Karli Jo for Zach & Whitney and I am sticking with it. 

For Chad and Erin, I agree that a boy name is harder because there is no matter but I think they will go with a 'son' name. Nameberry ahs Grayson on the list of names that people who use Carson also go with and I think it fits Erin's naming style. I know Tori has a Kolter Gray but we also know Erin influences Tori's name choices 😂 and I don't think a middle name being similar to a first name would phase the Bates. 

We know Chad chooses the middle names and he picks more classic names. Do we know what his maternal grandfather is named? I think that could be a contender. I would say William for Papa Bill, but I think the siblings may be leaving that fit Lawson. 

But Grayson Paine is my guess. 

For a girl, Erin likes names that are trendy or  on the verge of trendy and she likes names she can shorten to an ee nickname (Brooke, Evie, Holly, Finnie). She also likes place names. 

So I am guessing Savannah. Savvy for short. 

And we know Chad picks the middle name and he likes classic names (Elise, Hope, Grace, Marie), so I am guessing Rose. 

So boy: Grayson Paine (no clue on the middle name)

Girl: Savannah Rose Paine 

• Upvote 3

Whitney addressed the K name issue for Baby Girl #3. They are deciding between two names: one that she really likes and one that she likes that starts with a K. So it’s an issue of sticking to the idea of all girls start with K or not. The middle name has been chosen. They will reveal the name as soon as they make a decision. Now I have to look back to see what I chose. I know it wasn’t a K name.

I looked back and my guess was Lily Jane. Sticking with it.

Edited by JDuggs
Add
  • Upvote 3

I had a few guesses for the K name. But I’m having a hard time deciding on just one. There are a few I could see her really liking multiple K names. 

I could see her liking Kamryn Jo or Kylie Jo. 

• Upvote 2

I’ve never thought they would stick with a K theme. But I can’t come up with a non-K guess. Other than her naming style being similar to Alyssa’s, there are just too many possibilities.

if they do stick with a K theme, I’m going with Kelsi Ann or Kelsi Jo. it would be a more modern nod to Kelly. 

• Upvote 3

Oh man the Not Enough Nelsons made it on there! We have a thread on them!

My original guess was Emmy Elizabeth which I still stand by. But for K names... Karli Elizabeth? Also both of those names with Jo as a middle name instead because that does seem likely. Even if Alyssa already has one.

• Upvote 3

Now I also feel compelled to add a K name guess for Whitney/Zach to my original guess of Lily Jane. There have been several guesses of Kinsley and one for Kinsey which I think are on the right track. I will go with Kinzie Jo.  So far the girls’ middle names have been the first name of Whitney’s mom and Whitney’s middle name. Maybe they’d feel bad leaving out Kelly Jo.

I think if they go with another Kardashian K name, they will take a lot of snark for it. I think they’ll try to avoid that.

• Upvote 2

Nora Kate's birth announcement was delayed by a week to distract from Shiny Happy People premiering on Amazon. It didn't work, ha. Not too many guesses since they announced the name at the same time as the sex reveal. No correct ones for the first name. Kudos to @Netflix&Grading for guessing the middle name correctly. 🥈

At the rate they're going we get to guess for them in another 12 mos (but hopefully not.)

Edited by justmy2cents

• 2 weeks later...

Zachney - Karli Jo or Kelsi Elizabeth for K names; Rylie Jo or Sadie Kellyn for non-K names

Cherin - Grayson William or Nolan William

• Upvote 2

Chad and Erin: Brooks Gilvin Paine, Beau William Paine, Myles Gilvin Paine

• Upvote 2

Why do I have a sudden vision of them going with Charles(t)on? With some absurd reasoning about place names and being Charles son (Chad and Carson are officially Charles) 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Kaylee (Rodrigues) Hill went into labor at 32 weeks pregnant and delivered little Gideon Daniel Hill on his mother's birthday, July 5th catching everyone, including members of this forum off guard. We only had 14 name guesses for a boy and no one guessed the first name correctly. The middle name was correctly guessed by 4 members, @Radish @Lady Dondarrion @Netflix&Grading and @IReallyAmHopewell.  🥉🥉🥉🥉

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

And me Me ME!

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.99008c4bcc7367260ee3932bac8a2502.jpeg

How did I miss you? Please let me make amends. Adding @JDuggs to the list of those that guessed the correct middle name. Here you go 🥉

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Whitney Bates gave birth to Lily Jo on Aug. 15th. Congratulations to @JDuggs who's killing the guessing game, guessing the first name. You've earned these :beer: 🥇There were 13 FJ members who went with the middle name Jo, too many to mention. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Whitney Bates gave birth to Lily Jo on Aug. 15th. Congratulations to @JDuggs who's killing the guessing game, guessing the first name. You've earned these :beer: 🥇There were 13 FJ members who went with the middle name Jo, too many to mention. 

Just saw this after a 15 hour road trip today! My strategy: two syllables, ending with an long E sound, first syllable not long A like Kaci or long O like Khloe. Then I just start going through the Social Security list of current popular baby names until I find ones that haven’t been used by another Bates. My guesses were Lily Jane and Kinzie Jo.

• Upvote 3

There are so many flower/plant names I could see Jessa using that I’m sort of having a hard time picking one. Maybe Rose Piper? And I always say Theodore Tozer for a boy. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are so many flower/plant names I could see Jessa using that I’m sort of having a hard time picking one. Maybe Rose Piper? And I always say Theodore Tozer for a boy. 

They're definitely going to shoehorn in Tozer before they're done! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, EmiSue said:

Is Jessa's 5th confirmed enough to start guessing? I'm going with Calvin Michael or Willow Charlotte.

Only a very good guess based on a few pictures, but I would  feel confident enough to bet a month’s salary.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Man I need to come up with 2 plant names?

Josie Kelton
boy: Jasper Edward
girl: Olive Quinn

Seewalds
Girl: Rosemary Joella
Boy: Calvin Livingstone - same boy guess as the last two times 

• Upvote 3