IGNORED

Lori Alexander 26: Fermented Pizza Crust Is More Important than Filling Her Empty Soul

Here's what I've seen of Lori today: In her post she states the only purpose for a woman's body is for sex and babies. Women are only useful for their bodies....forget being made in the image of God.

In her video she says that women should stay with their raging husbands, yet she will give lip service over and over again saying that she is against abuse. She clearly is not if she is telling women to continue to trust in God while their husbands are raging at them. 

Summary: Lori's views of women mirror that of the early church fathers. Augustine thought that only men were made in the image of God and women's only function was to be a helpmeet to man, which still did not place her as being made in the image of God. Women are made to serve men.

Lori does not care about women. She only cares about her doctrine and being liked and going viral. She doesn't care if a woman is hurt by her raging husband, only if the woman is submitting. Lori is a modern day Pharisee and one day, unfortunately, someone will be hurt by following her advice. 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A woman's natural use for her body is to have intercourse with her husband and from this have children and nurse them at her breast." (Bolding mine.)

Way to shit on mothers who can't or choose not to breastfeed, Lori.

I agree smittykins about the breastfeeding.

There are other things I find shitty about Lori's post regarding womens' bodies being useful for sex and babies. Does she even fucking care that some women are infertile? Or, that some fertile women have other health problems and that pregnancies would just make things worse for them.

9 hours ago, Koala said:

Encouraging women to stay with men who "rage against them".  Sounds "reasonable", right Ken?

I try not to comment on things people can't change, but for someone spending oodles of money on skin care products...it doesn't show.  She does not look healthy.   She also does not look anything like the pictures she's using for her book.   I wonder how many years ago that picture was taken

7 minutes ago, EowynW said:

She needs a slap upside the head after that video. 

I'm sure.  I didn't watch it.  It's too early for a headache.  I just noticed from the image there that her skin is not holding up well.

If having children is so natural, there would be no such thing as infertility. All women would have them. It would be as natural as sneezing. 

I agree about the breastfeeding. That bothered me as well. I wonder if Lori even breastfed. Anyone remember her talking about that? I would think with all the supposed health problems that might not work out for her. 

I do find it odd she didn't get more fb comments on this post. 

27 minutes ago, Curious said:

I try not to comment on things people can't change, but for someone spending oodles of money on skin care products...it doesn't show.  She does not look healthy.   She also does not look anything like the pictures she's using for her book.   I wonder how many years ago that picture was taken

I sometimes wonder if she bullshits about using expensive skincare products. I think her aged appearance is combination of her awful attitude, overexposure to sun, and maybe she didn't moisturize her skin daily in the past. It's possible that she only started using expensive skin care products in recent years. I think one of the tricks to good aging is taking very good care of your skin when you are younger. Maybe Lori didn't do that and thinks using expensive products now will help.

I know women older than Lori that don't have the turkey neck going on. My mom is turning 67 next month she doesn't have that and she has only a few wrinkles on her face. Most of the women I know that are in their late 50s look pretty good compared to Lori. I have a cousin who is 58, but looks much older. This cousin is a bitch and pretty much all of my relatives dislike her. I have heard tons of stories from various relatives about her being bossy child who always stick in the mud. Her two sons have claimed in recent years that she was emotionally abusive to them. She reminds me a bit like Lori. I think that sometimes that ugly personalities do prematurely age some people.

Lori:

I don't ask my husband to help me with the housework unless I'm physically unable to do it & neither should you.

Also Lori:

Ken helps me a lot around the house with heavy things and things that need to be fixed. 

I know some husbands love to help with the housework.  Ken had to do quite a bit when I was sick and pregnant or ill.

I was upset and angry with my husband for many years about helping me around the house 

I have never been a spotless housekeeper since I don't have the energy 

If he wants to do housework, great! 

Ken has perfected cooking it!

Bear in mind, Lori also had a maid.

Ken:

I had no issues caring for the kids, or cooking meals, and vacuuming.

I took care of the kids' sports, my job, my food, my ironing, and investments.

aside from the rudeness of the breastfeeding comment, isn't Lori one of the no breastfeeding in public crowd or do I have her confused with someone else?

12 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

<snipped for brevity>I know women older than Lori that don't have the turkey neck going on. My mom is turning 67 next month she doesn't have that and she has only a few wrinkles on her face. Most of the women I know that are in their late 50s look pretty good compared to Lori. I have a cousin who is 58, but looks much older. <snipped>

Hell, my 90 year old mother in law doesn't have the turkey neck thing going on, nor does my 81 year old mother! :shock:  At the same age as Lori, I've got a little sagging going on, of course, but holy cow, nothing like that! But then, I stay out of the sun and put a bit of Kroger brand lotion on my neck occasionally.

23 minutes ago, Curious said:

aside from the rudeness of the breastfeeding comment, isn't Lori one of the no breastfeeding in public crowd or do I have her confused with someone else?

Yep. Men can't help but look and lust when they see a baby eating.

I'm actually surprised that this one didn't go viral - it's so in-your-face that it seemed that she wrote it for that express purpose.

I wonder if her vacation is really costing her that much.  IIRC, either her father or grandfather first bought that house, so it's a family-owned home that is probably mortgage-free by this point.  She probably doesn't have to pay more than utilities when she visits (though it would be interesting to know if she contributes to maintenance or property taxes, since she uses it for 2 months of the year - and I wouldn't be surprised if Princess Lori doesn't even offer to cover the utilities), and the family might rent it out at other times.  Since she can cook chop veggies in the kitchen, the food cost would be the same.  She frequently goes to restaurants at home, so not much of a change in Door County.  The plane ticket would be the same for a one-week or a seven-week visit.  The main expense would be the rental car.

As for work, it seems that Ken works from home anyway, so he could probably just as easily work from Door County.  Freelance consultants have a lot of leeway.  Lori's job is to criticize us on the internet, and she seems to be doing as fine a job of it on vacation as she does from home.

That video of Lori reminds me of that old saying "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone."

Lori "Lying Liar Who Lies" Alexander has pants that are absolutely on fire today.  Positively burned to a crisp. From several of her FB comments on why women shouldn't expect men to do anything except have a job:

"Ken has made it clearly known that I am not to pick up anything more than 5 pounds because it flares up my neck and if it gets too bad, I can land in the hospital. "

"... when I was younger and stronger and my neck wasn't so bad! I loved working in the yard and fixing up my home by painting, putting frames around my windows and things like that."

"When I was younger, I was the one who mowed the lawn because Ken traveled and was gone half the year but I don't ask him to do any housework that I am able to do because he works so hard for us and God calls me to be the keeper at home."

Seriously Lori?  Seriously?  You expect us to believe this load of stinkin' BS?  You who have written over and over and over how sick you were for years, You who spent so much time lying down with a bag of frozen (organic) peas on your head.  You who made your children spend 2 hours every afternoon in their rooms so you could rest. You who had a nanny and a housekeeper. You who has played the 'I'm so so so sick' card for your entire married life and is still playing it.

Do you think we are stupid and can't remember the things you write?  Are you delusional and just imagine you did those things?:    Or are you flat out lying?  

Yeah, I'm going with 3# - Lying.  Because Pampered Princess Lori lying on her sofa never did any of the things she's saying she did.  And you know it.   And we know this because you've written Every. Freaking. Detail. of your pampered (but miserable) life in your blog -- and none of those details are about yard work.

You, Pampered Princess Lori are a Liar.  Which is an ungodly thing to be.  I suggest that maybe you get out that Bible you're so fond of quoting and see what it says about those who lie.

Adding:  Every time Lori mentions Ken being gone for 6 mos/year back in the day, she makes it sound as if he was gone for 6 straight months.  Not true and she knows it.

You know what, Lori? Sickness is part of your flesh. And your flesh is corrupted by sin. So sickness is wrong. So stop using your sickness sin as an excuse not to put your body to its proper use, and get up off your a$$ and do all the cooking and cleaning like you were created to do.

/sarcasm

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

If having children is so natural, there would be no such thing as infertility. All women would have them. It would be as natural as sneezing. 

I agree about the breastfeeding. That bothered me as well. I wonder if Lori even breastfed. Anyone remember her talking about that? I would think with all the supposed health problems that might not work out for her. 

I do find it odd she didn't get more fb comments on this post. 

Yes, she breastfed for at least a while. She's very proud of the fact that she flicked her babies when they bit while nursing. She "wasn't going to let them get away with it." 
http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/02/flicking-babys-cheek.html

1 hour ago, Curious said:

Yep, according to her, men can't help but trip over themselves with lust when they see a nursing baby. *shudder*

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2015/06/should-women-breastfeed-in-public.html

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Also, there would be no need for C-sections.

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

Also, there would be no need for C-sections.

To be fair, the heathen Romans screwed that up for us.  If we were REAL WOMENZ we'd just die in childbirth.  Question, if such a tragedy happens who takes care of the children and the husband in their world?  What if she doesn't have an available sister for him to snag to raise the kids?  What if he doesn't have a sister to help out until he finds a new bride?  Does he go back home and his mother raise his children?   

I was thinking of a quote from DH Lawrence today and it fits Lori so well. It goes something like, "An unsatisfied woman needs luxuries but woman in love would sleep on a board." Knowing DH Lawrence, theres probably a sexual connotation but that works, too.  

Sorry my comment is a little out of place but im reading in chunks every few days.

53 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

To be fair, the heathen Romans screwed that up for us.  If we were REAL WOMENZ we'd just die in childbirth.  Question, if such a tragedy happens who takes care of the children and the husband in their world?  What if she doesn't have an available sister for him to snag to raise the kids?  What if he doesn't have a sister to help out until he finds a new bride?  Does he go back home and his mother raise his children?   

Well this bitch does say that the sprouse should remarry asap to put the godly family back together again 

I think she deleted a follow up comment from Hannah. When I click on view more replies it disappears. Did anyone catch it?

hannahm.PNG.4678adfb5b53f51c461b5c1f3e36a684.PNG

9 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I think she deleted a follow up comment from Hannah. When I click on view more replies it disappears. Did anyone catch it?

hannahm.PNG.4678adfb5b53f51c461b5c1f3e36a684.PNG

Tell him to stop being an asshole and she didn't create those children alone and he needs to get off his lazy ass and help when asked. And I would remind him that I worked and did all the shit. But if I was working and he was not and did nothing at all to help, I would have tore into his ass then to man the hell up and stop being a sorry lazy son of a bitch. 

Never marry a man who thinks caring for home and children is a woman's job. Decent men will want to help their spouses and want to be with the children. It is hard for me to fully comprehend honestly, but that is because my dad actually liked us and never minded helping out and caring for his children. So, yeah, don't marry assholes stuck in gender roles. ; )

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived