IGNORED

Lori Alexander 26: Fermented Pizza Crust Is More Important than Filling Her Empty Soul

I guess it's really easy for someone like him to draw those asinine conclusions when he actively refuses to acknowledge that women were not allowed to prove what they could and couldn't do.   It was assumed that they were weak during various periods in history, if they weren't given the option to think and build how can someone say definitively that we aren't incapable??? 

RRAAAWWRRR>  That's my thorn.  I would kill to see him or his sons do the physically taxing work I, and others like me, have done.  I don't throw off on men with soft hands until that mf'r tells me I can't do something.  

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Ken:

We just don't know if women can be as smart as man! Hasn't been enough time to prove it! And Gee, this new found freedom, thank a feminist. 

Oh Ken, Ken, @Ken  It would behoove you to use your goggle tactics (not a typo) and look things up before you put fingers to keyboard.

Here is a small list of things invented by women:

Apgar score 

Disposable Diapers

Snugli child carriers

Weego child carriers

Kevlar

Scotchguard

Dishwasher

Windshield Wipers

Car Heater

Life Raft

Monopoly

Solar Heating for houses

Beer

I could go on all damn day. 

Ken you are ridiculous.  You sound like a fool.

Oh, really?  Well, who cooked dinner the other night?

Oh, yeah...

We love fresh whitefish caught that day so we have it often. Ken has perfected cooking it!

Telling women they shouldn't ask for help with housework isn't Biblical at all.  It's a rule that Lori made up.  A "law" that she wants to put women under.  But don't put Lori "under the law". She won't have it. 

Another thought....don't know if women can be creative?! LOL, talk to a teacher or any mom who has to constantly come up with fun activities and educational projects for the kids. Check out pinterest....creativity explosion.  

Since Lori wasn't a fun mom, he doesn't know about this. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Ken:

We just don't know if women can be as smart as man! Hasn't been enough time to prove it! And Gee, this new found freedom, thank a feminist. 

Fuck him. Has he not read about determined women in science in the18 & 1900s fighting to get their findings published? What about the math ladies for NASA? Fuck. Him. 

28 minutes ago, Koala said:

Oh, really?  Well, who cooked dinner the other night?

Oh, yeah...

She sounds like my mother. 

And she's so bossy. "And neither should you." FUCK YOU. I put my 8 hours at him while he's at work. I go "off clock" when he gets home and he helps me because HE LIVES HERE TOO. And God never said that so screw your hateful elf  

I have been so enraged at everything fundie and a lot of things Christian the past few days and this just pushed me over the edge. 

44 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Fuck him. Has he not read about determined women in science in the18 & 1900s fighting to get their findings published? What about the math ladies for NASA? Fuck. Him. 

Yes!  When i read what he wrote I thought of Rosalind Franklin who never got the attention Watson and Crick did for discovering the structure of DNA.

They could not have done it without her X-ray crystallography work.

Her instagram feet photo is so classic "look how blessed I am... I can kick back at my lake house and do my devotionals".  Its total showing off. Not only am I blessed materially, but look how good I am spiritually, I have a bible in my lap.  

I will post it again

Oh, my word. So much Ken gold here. I wonder if Lori knows he sends messages to women in the middle of the night? Messages that end with an invitation to 'dialogue about it?' What's next, Ken, asking for her address so you can send her a bag of M&Ms? :my_dodgy:

And this, about his daughters and daughters in law... "They are not stupid, uneducated or whimpy [sic] women, but all havestring [sic again] personalities they choose to tone down and submit to their terrific husbands." So they stifle their strong personalities in order to become doormats. All righty then, Ken.  

1500 comments and 1500 posts? Sounds like just some random number not the actual number if he used it twice like that. But if not does she really get 1500 comments on a post? If so she deletes like 99% of them. 

I love the part about I don't say this to brag but then goes on to say but to IMPRESS upon you what a great family we are and we want to teach others to be a great family!!

Oh and he wants to show her they are reasonable people, but is typing long emails to strangers at 2am reasonable??

7 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

don't know, beyond the quoted section, how this woman may have influenced those around her, or how much she may have helped others, but if she's done anything beneficial she's way ahead of Lori. Heck, just paying her taxes puts her ahead of Miss Oh-So-Holy, since some of that tax money helps feed, clothe, and provide shelter for those in need.  Lori just drains resources, and as far as I can tell gives back little or nothing. Maybe she should take a lesson from this woman, and I sincerely hope this woman is able to escape Lori's influence immediately!  

I was thinking about the same things recently in regards to Lori. First off, I get that some women want to stay at home and never work. Lori's constant trashing of working women pisses me off too much. Many stay at home wives/mothers do volunteer work and help others in need. Lori hasn't paid into the system via taxes and she probably doesn't have many Social Security credits. It's grating when she trashes people on government assistance especially in cases where some women work because they don't want their families to be on assistance. Or, they know and understand that there is time limits to assistance programs.  Lori will likely never think that someday she may be relying on programs that funded by taxpayers both men and women.

No lie, my first thought on seeing that video link was that Lori's mouth looks like a butthole. Which is appropriate, seeing how much shit she spews forth from said mouth.

14 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

No lie, my first thought on seeing that video link was that Lori's mouth looks like a butthole. Which is appropriate, seeing how much shit she spews forth from said mouth.

I get what you're saying. I see that especially with the wrinkle on her upper lip.

She is taking this video from her vacation home, during another 7 week vacation, and telling women not to worry if their husband doesn't provide or wastes money?

Does she miss the arrogance of this?

40 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I know this is bec but that is one unattractive human being

No kidding. I like to think it is her ugly personality and behavior seeping through to the surface. 

I've said it before, but I feel like reiterating it: my 73 year old mother looks decades younger than Lori. 

3 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I've said it before, but I feel like reiterating it: my 73 year old mother looks decades younger than Lori. 

I'm 4-5 years younger than she is (she's in her late 50's, I'm 53) and she looks BAD...her skin is yukky, she has that wrinkly turkey-neck thing happening, I may be chubby but I'm hella cute, especially with my new hairdo. Pic of me and the ferocious felines who will not leave me alone!!! The big furry one is back between my legs now!

mama and babies.jpg

12 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I'm 4-5 years younger than she is (she's in her late 50's, I'm 53) and she looks BAD...her skin is yukky, she has that wrinkly turkey-neck thing happening, I may be chubby but I'm hella cute, especially with my new hairdo. Pic of me and the ferocious felines who will not leave me alone!!! The big furry one is back between my legs now!

mama and babies.jpg

*scritches* to fuzzy kitties! 

Ken, what about Marie Curie, Nobel prize winner? He really doesn't know shit. Their hateful asses deserve each other and their marriage made in hell.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived