IGNORED

Counting On Season Three

Coconut Flan

Hello, @Buzzard, and thank you for your commentary.

I'd offer to send you some popcorn, but because I don't want you to hate me, I won't.  (I burned it already.)

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Jessa said that Michelle's mother had 2 sets of twins. Does anyone if that is true. 

No, Michelle's siblings are all singletons. I think you possibly misheard, since Mechelle is the one who had the two sets of twins. 

Just now, marmalade said:

No, Michelle's siblings are all singletons. I think you possibly misheard, since Mechelle is the one who had the two sets of twins. 

I heard it too - she said it 

don't make me rewatch it :D

10 minutes ago, nst said:

where ? I can never find him 

and there has to be a legit reason why he didn't post it when Ben danced originally 

I am thinking TLC contract 

@flame314

Wait wait wait wait wait, Jill is now a CPM? What kind of certifications do they have to go through? Are they laxer in Arkansas? Not that I'm disparaging Jill's midwife skills, but I'm totally disparaging Jill's midwife skills.

Also, that heart rate thing... everyone thought I was a boy because of my super fast heartbeat. Surprise! I still have a fast heartbeat. It's just an old wive's tale.

.... *has a sudden urge for pickles* ... *dons gas mask for walking into smoky kitchen* ... may need rescue ferrets with ventilators!!

Okay -- HOWLing with laughter again over Ben's lame rapping attempts.  

I'll admit it -- I'm 12.

Poor Spurgeon.  Being dragged to a rap concert.

Idiots for parents, he has.

Spurgeon is sooooo cute with the headphones on! 

@ChickenettiLuvr I pressed the defrost button once, so you're doing better than me! And yes burnt popcorn is horrible! 

Counting on - because "meatballs and pickled shit" is a bad episode title - part 2

Jill, Anna, and a gaggle of children go to an "indoor play place."  The M'kids play while Izzy drives a lil tykes car.  Michael throws a bowling ball.

Anna - now that jill and derrick are back in the states we're getting to connect. It wont be long before they're back overseas again.

Izzy looks around

Jill says the car was his favorite thing and he didnt want to get out.  He's entering the "training twos" early and expressing his opinion.  He pushes meri away from the car. Jill tells him no in spanish and to kiss her.  She says she's trying to teach him to share (yet she doesnt take him out of the car).

Jill - its fun spending time with anna, we dont get to spend a lot of time together. 

Anna TH - having 4 kids under 7, its easy to feel overwhelmed.  

Marcus starts screaming and anna runs.

Anna - I feel like a good mom during nap time.

Producer  asks jana and joy for tips - they say snacks.

Jill TH - watching anna is overwhelming but god gives you grace and once I get there god will give me grace.

Anna th - I'mnot the best mommy but I want to be.

Merideth is in a carseat on top of a cubby... alone... 

Jill th - the kkids had fun.

Jessa/Bin's house - they're going to central arkansas to see a flame concert (didnt they just pretend like he never came south?)

They've never seen him in concert.  Bin was "introduced" and their friendship has grown.  We're reminded of all the various prior flame episodes, including bin rapping in the sound booth.

Bin - I'm probably not going to have a career in music

Next we have flashbacks of flame at the TTH.

Bin - this concert will be very different than a duggar conference.  

Bin puts headphones on spurge.

Jessa explains that she's tagging along because "we like to do things together."

Bin - we're hoping spurge does good at the concert but in the past loud things scare him so we're taking precautions.

They start driving. Jessa explains that they have never been to a concert.  Bin puts some flame music on and starts rapping... he looks at her way too much instead of driving.  Jessa pretends to smile.

Jessa TH - ben is good at spitting bars and he does it all the time when we're driving around.  Hip hop isnt my favorite type of music but I appreciate the lyrics but I have to read them because its too fast.

They pull into the venue.

Bin - it will be fun to see him live instead of a cd or on the radio.

what radio station plays Flame 

and why would the camera just hold on Jessa during that car ride when she had nothing to say - it's the bathroom scene all over again 

again I think it's TLC contract regarding Flame because this was back 18 weeks ago which was when ? 

Just now, nst said:

what radio station plays Flame 

and why would the camera just hold on Jessa during that car ride when she had nothing to say 

Because Ben looks like a doofus with those glasses! 

11 minutes ago, MargaretElliott said:

Wait wait wait wait wait, Jill is now a CPM? What kind of certifications do they have to go through? Are they laxer in Arkansas? Not that I'm disparaging Jill's midwife skills, but I'm totally disparaging Jill's midwife skills.

Also, that heart rate thing... everyone thought I was a boy because of my super fast heartbeat. Surprise! I still have a fast heartbeat. It's just an old wive's tale.

There's a distinction between a CPM and a lay midwife. The former can't practice in AR. They don't have licensure; only lay midwives and CNM's can practice in AR. I have a list as recent as last October, and as of that point (which is after they filmed this), Jill was not licensed. I will look up the list again to see if it's been updated since. 

eta: List has not been updated since October, but Jessa was about 4ish months along when Jilly Muffin whipped out her doppler. That would have been what, August? That's about where they are with the other plotlines, and since it was teased even at the end of last "season," it was taped early on, probably around 16 weeks, which is when Jessa made her Teevee announcement (surprising no one in her family).

Bonus scene - styling spurge

He is hard to dress because he wiggles

Bin likes onesies with a zipper.

Its easier to dress him if you disract him with a toy.

There is a wreath that says "its a boy" above the changing table with a D on it... hint???

Bin likes the onesie because its easy, stretchy, and soft.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Counting on - because "meatballs and pickled shit" is a bad episode title - part 2

Between this and the popcorn incident, I have some entertainment! :P

I appreciate that Jessa's being a good sport and supporting Ben even though she clearly doesn't want to be here and is out of her element

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Between this and the popcorn incident, I have some entertainment! :P

When Ben started rapping in the flashback, my cat fled like a hell hound was chasing her. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived