IGNORED

Counting On Season Three

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I appreciate that Jessa's being a good sport and supporting Ben even though she clearly doesn't want to be here and is out of her element

she so doesn't want to be there it was so painful to watch - and her being out of her element is because she is ingrained in the cult 

so she will be always be out of her element 

Ben just needs a storyline and this seems to be a logical one?  

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:  45 minutes later, and DH is hacking up a lung in the kitchen.  It's still smoky in there.  

Just now, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Update:  45 minutes later, and DH is hacking up a lung in the kitchen.  It's still smoky in there.  

your storyline is more interesting than Jinge's storyline 

tell us the color of your wallpaper :D

If they wanted an evening wedding, why not just have an evening wedding?  Why have to stage it?

Because $ for dinner.  

Counting on - Bin spits bars, spurge spits up (part 3)

They wheel spurge. Bin says there was a big stage and "amazing smells from the food stands."  Jessa says they have pickles.  Its her first time at a conference - she accentuates her belly. as much as possible.

They head to the a/c because its hot.  Because they are such celebrities they got to hang out in the green room.  Flame and spec pretend to be happy that they are there. Bin is more comfortable here because this is where he came from.

Spurge is fascinated iwth the mixer.  

Producer asks Jill "what is scratching"  - she doesnt know.  Jed/Jer dont know what it means.  Jessa and bin explain its turning knob and it makes a funny sound.

Spec has starbucks on his lap - spurge eats a storage cover.

Flame suggests that bin come out on stage and jump up and down as a "hometown hero." Jessa looks less than amused.  They suggest that he get a water gun since its hot and spray the people.

Jessa consents.

This is the first time Bin's hat is blank... its odd... its just a white blank hat.

Bin agrees to be part of the show.  

flame and spec arent sure bin knows what to do

At the TTH cindy shows up and squeaks at Jinger.

Jinger and Joy are going with cindy to the venue to do a walkthrough.  CIndy asks joy "are you next?"  Joy says "you never know."

They get in the car and drive.  Joy sits in the back and texts.

Jinger TH - we decided it would be best to have 2 venues.

Jeremy - one of the challenges is making sure everyone knows where theyre going and gets there.

JInger - it has a small, intimate feel.  We're sending 450 invitations and we'll see how many people come - 800-1200 given the amount of friends we have with large families.

Jinger explains she came here for a christmas candlelight ceremony. She'd like something that has the feel of candlelight.  It will appear like its in the evening.

Jinger TH - I'm not a detail person. Details can be overwhelming.

They facetime jeremy and tell him that jinger is going to sing to him.  CIndy tells her to "mess with him."  The phone contact for jeremy is "my fiance."

3 minutes ago, nst said:

can't someone on this board start to go to flame concerts so we can catch ben throwing water to the crowd 

horrors or sing 

That was the gist of Flame's IG post. Spraying the crowd with water. He omitted any snarky Ben parts. 

Ah that preview, books are going in the closet. If I were Jeremy...I'd freak! No one puts babies in the closet! 

Just now, ChickenettiLuvr said:

@nst -- there is no freakin' wallpaper in this house.

Color of walls in kitchen:  Cappuccino  

pictures of Tom Cruise in the master bath 

and Flame apparently wants some new fans from the fundy version 

In response to @MarblesMom:

No way in hell would Jim Boob pay for an evening wedding.  That would be entirely too many Used Meatballs for his tightwad budget.

Perhaps they can renovate the closet into another bedroom, or a prayer closet.  Get Jana, stat.

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Ah that preview, books are going in the closet. If I were Jeremy...I'd freak! No one puts babies in the closet! 

but does this surprise you that they books in the closet

can't have any thinkers in this cult - just people who sing gospel songs 

no seriously what the twinnie said shocked me yet it didn't because he admitted it 

1 minute ago, nst said:

but does this surprise you that they books in the closet

can't have any thinkers in this cult - just people who sing gospel songs 

But, but, but...they're probably nothing interesting. I doubt Jeremy has the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Imagine the Duggars going into his apartment and finding a red room. 

Ummm is there a reason the mother of the bride was not included in any of the wedding planning ... oh, wait, never mind.  LOL what an odd family.

However, as odd as their 'refreshments' are, at least they're giving people a roof over their head, some chairs and more than an ice cream float!

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

But, but, but...they're probably nothing interesting. I doubt Jeremy has the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Imagine the Duggars going into his apartment and finding a red room. 

I would never put my books in a closet - I love all my books - even has yearbooks :D 

Did anybody else catch that ... Miss Cindy called Jeremy -- "Soccer Boy" ??

HOWLing over that one!!!

2 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Ummm is there a reason the mother of the bride was not included in any of the wedding planning ... oh, wait, never mind.  LOL what an odd family.

However, as odd as their 'refreshments' are, at least they're giving people a roof over their head, some chairs and more than an ice cream float!

she was at a spa with JB :D

seriously did you think that Michelle would have the time or remembrance after last week 

Just now, nst said:

I would never put my books in a closet - I love all my books - even has yearbooks :D 

My books are everywhere except the closet. I have two massive bookshelves. Yes, my name is Carm and I am addicted to books. I am never going to change. 

17 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

... and NOW Ben is worried about embarrassing himself?????

This made me lol so hard I tasted burnt popcorn in the back of my mouth ;) 

Also, I never watch these things live because I'm glued to @Buzzard's recaps. If there was a GoFundMe for Buzzard I'd happily donate. (No wine sent because of baby Buzzy) 

Just now, Yaoichan12 said:

That's some crowd gathered for Flame 

I think it's a TLC inspired event just underground because TLC never advertised it 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived