Counting On Season Three

Coconut Flan

11 minutes ago, evolutionbaby said:

Was there not a new episode last night?

No it's tonight. Monday. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actual title of tonights episode is 'could it be twins". Literally they are doing an entire episode on fake speculation of twins?!!! Wtf man they cant think of anything better to film? I just dont get it. 

Now if they are actually going to reveal twins then touche. But that's not going to happen. 

I have a spoiler for tonight so need to watch 

she is only carrying one baby 

:D

so need to watch if you have to wash the dishes if your dishwasher broke down 

1 hour ago, MsSaylor said:

The actual title of tonights episode is 'could it be twins". Literally they are doing an entire episode on fake speculation of twins?!!! Wtf man they cant think of anything better to film? I just dont get it. 

Now if they are actually going to reveal twins then touche. But that's not going to happen. 

It could also be a cat but hey, plotlines for jesus!

Hello, snarkettes. I almost missed the Counting On episode tonight... didn't see the usual adverts 1000 times in the last 48 hours.

Going for the popcorn and wine cooler now. Brb. :popcorn:

Maybe they will come up with a vanishing twin plot line were one embryo absorbs the other.   No real medical professionals were consulted by them so they can claim a miracle happened.

I can see them feverishly pagingthrough Jill's midwife textbooks looking for a twin storyline.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Maybe they will come up with a vanishing twin plot line were one embryo absorbs the other.   No real medical professionals were consulted by them so they can claim a miracle happened.

I can see them feverishly pagingthrough Jill's midwife textbooks looking for a twin storyline.

Heres whats going to happen - Jill is going to whip out the doppler and say "I hear a heartbeat!"... they'll both smile and coo at eachother.  Then she'll move it slightly right and say "and there's the other heartbeat!"  COMMERCIAL BREAK

Once we're back we'll see the full scene - where the first heartbeat is Jessa's and Jill will explain that its slower, then she'll swing over to the fetal heartrate and there will be one baby.

DRAMAZ!

*cough* *gasp* *sputter*

Do NOT click the Potato button for popcorn and walk away.  I currently look like Stoner Ben.

*ohmygawdthatsmellssobad*

Well, about an hour ago, Flame posted on Instagram an excerpt from the concert Ben went to and rapped, so we have that to snark on. 

Are they actually going to try to drag out the suspense of the state of Jessa's uterus until the end of the episode? I am on the west coast, so I can't actually watch this mess at the moment. 

Oh, goody goody.

It's Jill With The Holy Stethoscope.  Run, Jessa, run!!!!!!!!

Are you freakin' kidding me?

The Duggars had a "friend who is a caterer" for many years -- and this is the FIRST time we're seeing her skills used???

Oh, slap my head with Sierra's goopy strawberries.

6 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Well, about an hour ago, Flame posted on Instagram an excerpt from the concert Ben went to and rapped, so we have that to snark on. 

where ? I can never find him 

and there has to be a legit reason why he didn't post it when Ben danced originally 

I am thinking TLC contract 

Wait, wait, a relish bar and meatballs for the reception? No meal?

Of course not, @MarblesMom.  King Jim Boob will make Jinger still use the shoestring budget & grift whatever leftover pickles and used meatballs he can.  *sigh*

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Wait, wait, a relish bar and meatballs for the reception? No meal?

Joy said that because of the time of day the wedding is people would not expect a meal. 

Counting on - could it be twins? (part 1)  

spoiler - no, its not twins.

The "guest house" is now Jill and Derick's house.  Izzy bangs on a piano and they pretend to give him music lessons.  
Jessa is 18 weeks and they're coming over to listen to the heartbeat (Bullshit that they dont have a doppler in every bathroom and 2 in the car)

Izzy pushes spurgeon in a walker.  Jessa sits while Jill follows them. Jessa tells us that spurge will be 15 months and will want to interact with the baby.

Jill tells us that they get along and spurge will be a great big brother to "little baby seewald."

Jill asks Jessa is she wants to "listen to your baby's heart?"  

Jessa tells us that she's having food aversions.

Jill tells us that she was a student midwife and now she's a CPM.  

They hear Jessa's first then find the baby.  Jessa finds it "encouraging" because the  baby is real.  Jill says "punches and kicks" when listening to the heartbeat.  Spurge claps.  Jessa adjusts the blanket covering her belly.  Jill says that a higher heartrate may be a girl... Jessa thinks its a boy.  JIll says 120-140 is a girls... its 150s.  The heartrate varies and maybe its twins or maybe the baby is moving around.

Jessa says that there are twins in the family.  At the appointment it was 130s. They havent had an ultrasound so they dont know.

Producer asks the kids what to name the baby.  Joy wants Maximus.  Jed suggests Hezikiah.  Eunice is suggested...

Derick asks what gender it sounded like.  Jill says a girl.

Ben wants to keep it a secret.  Jessa says they had practice not using pronouns the last time.

At the TTH... JInger is planning her wedding.  They're taste testing for the rehearsal hinner and the reception.  A friend who has a catering company shows up with some pasta to taste.  It will be an italian themed dinner.  Linda mixes it with her hands (gloved).  

Jinger reminds us of going to grandma's house and making meatballs.  

Back at the TTH they try 3 options - rigatoni, a "spiral noodle"... and rigatoni.  They choose the spirl noodle in white sauce and rigatoni.

Apparently jeremy's favorite is rigatoni.

They have a cheese plate and veggies.  Bread and butter pickles... 

Joy - the wedding is in the afternoon and they wont be expecting a meal because they wont get one.

Jinger explains a "relish bar" as "pickled things."

Joy - we started to love pickles as soon as we could eat.  

Apparently boob doesnt like pickles.

JIll - how to throw a duggar size wedding on a shoe string budget is with the help of friends and reusing things.

Jeremy - a groomsman wanted a cheese table.

Linda whips out packaged cheese from a cooler. Jinger didnt know there were that many types of cheeses.

Joy - the wedding venue can only hold 1200 and we're expecting that many.

They cut blue cheese and comment its stinky.  Joy leaves.  

JInger's favorite cheese was smoked gouda and munster. She didnt like lindberger (smells like a dead fish).

Producer asks the kids what kind of cheese Jinger would be.  They think pepperjack... or blue cheese... 

JInger TH - in the end we decided we liked the classic cheeses and we may revert to mild chedder and pepper jack.

... Of course they area, @nst.  The camera is on poor Jinge, not their fair countenances.  Ergo, not important.

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

... Of course they are, @nst.  The camera is on poor Jinge, not their fair countenances.  Ergo, not important.

no even in the TH's - it is so obvious - how many times can they say the same thing over and over 

Jinge can't hold this wedding season alone 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived