IGNORED

Counting On Season Three

Coconut Flan

Remember how on the original show they used to ask the little ones questions and they would give adorable answers? They're replacing that with asking the older kids dumbass questions like "what's a hype man?" and making them look ignorant and sheltered. It's not working.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cptbailey -- EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!   

And the crowd wasn't all that excited to see Ben with a water gun.

They thought someone was shooting t-shirts into the crowd.  Duh.

Counting on - night time is sexy time so we make the day weddings look like night - part 4

Jinger facetimes Jeremy from the church, calling it "the venue" (I guess because they didnt know when it would air).  CIndy suggests that jinger sing and jinger makes crazy faces.

Jeremy says that there was an awkward pause because that would be stressful for jinger.  Cindy says they were just teasing.

They head out of the chapel to the 'reception hall' with linda.  They're shown the main reception hall at a church and it was "already perfectly designed" because it had a room and a stage.

Jinger says they'll have one person play music for a short time as people mingle, waiting for them to come.

At the music festival... Bin explains that he was "asked" to "help" with the performance.  No vocals, just cool off the crowd (as a wet blanket???)

Jessa explains that spurge didnt like the eat protection... 

The j'kids are asked "what is a "hype man?"  Anna thinks its a clown.  Josiah knows what it is.

Back at the concert flame introduces himself.  He loves jesus.  Spurge falls asleep in bin's arms.

Bin explains he was nervous for his big role of shooting a watergun.  He's worried that he'll trip and knock something over. 

They get him and they run out and shoot into the crowd.  Pin pumps that watergun like a pro.

Bin th - there was an adrenaline rush and the watergun everywhere.  

Flame introduces bin and mentions jessa and "baby seewald."

Bin goes off the stage and jessa says that bin did great.

Back in the green room jessa says it was great - it was "noisy and exciting and there was a lot of energy."

Bin explains its one thing to listen in the car and another with the speakers.

Jessa - it was great going to the music festival and hanging out with everyone. As our family expands and we have 2 little ones it will make it harder to do this.

WHAT, DIDNT YOU JUST PRETEND TO NOT KNOW IF IT WAS ONE OR TWO???

Next week 

They unpack Jeremy's house

Derrick pukes and goes to drs.

.... and WHAT in the heckity-heck???  My TV just flipped to a woman giving birth!!!   dear god.  (Seriously TLC -- you've gotta warn us if you're gonna do that!!)

Hey @Carm_88 -- Since it's a TLC puke-fest next week, allow me to supply the burned popcorn.

A hearty round of applause to @Buzzard for the outstanding, hilarious recaps!

Counting on - night time is sexy time so we make the day weddings look like night - you are killing me!:output_eeMbjt:

2 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

.... and WHAT in the heckity-heck???  My TV just flipped to a woman giving birth!!!   dear god.  (Seriously TLC -- you've gotta warn us if you're gonna do that!!)

Hey @Carm_88 -- Since it's a TLC puke-fest next week, allow me to supply the burned popcorn.

Nah I'll just watch him exercise and think "I should do that." While eating popcorn or chips or something chocolatey! 

3 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Yeah, being 8 months prego I kind of like the shocked look on my husband's face when that came on.  Makes him super uncomfortable!

So... what happened to the whackadoodle family that isnt a cult?  Replaced already?

Sorry for the birthing shock that came your way, @Buzzard.  That woulda freaked me out!!

.... It would be fine with me if we never see that nutjob family again.  Too squicky.

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

So... what happened to the whackadoodle family that isnt a cult?  Replaced already?

Their FB says they are waiting on numbers before they can be picked up as a series.... does anyone have the numbers from last week?

6 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm confused. Jill told Israel "no" in Spanish? No is no in Spanish, isn't it? 

i swear i heard her say something else in spanish 

i can't rewatch it 

someone else take it for the team 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

i swear i heard her say something else in spanish 

i can't rewatch it 

someone else take it for the team 

Sorry team, I don't want to give them views I rely on my fellow FJers. :pb_lol: 

2 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Their FB says they are waiting on numbers before they can be picked up as a series.... does anyone have the numbers from last week?

666?  Don't know why would anyone would even consider turning that mess into a series.

2 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Sorry team, I don't want to give them views I rely on my fellow FJers. :pb_lol: 

Fine  - she said give her a kiss in spanish :D 

when Izzy pushed Meredith away 

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Aww that's cute how Dumber is pretending she's going to go back to Central America...

Also pretending she knows mucho espanol! ;) She totally talks to Izzy in Spanish all the time. 

The Flame/Bin story lines are so painful. I guess I do enjoy seeing Jessa so uncomfortable though. I always think of an older 19KAC  episode where the Duggar girls and Michelle speak at an elementary school and they are singing/dancing while the Duggars sat in chairs and stared. 

I suppose I'll watch this episode but I anticipate a lot of fast forwarding. 

1 minute ago, coffeebean7 said:

The Flame/Bin story lines are so painful. I guess I do enjoy seeing Jessa so uncomfortable though. I always think of an older 19KAC  episode where the Duggar girls and Michelle speak at an elementary school and they are singing/dancing while the Duggars sat in chairs and stared. 

I suppose I'll watch this episode but I anticipate a lot of fast forwarding. 

when twinnie said - we prefer to stay home and be together 

I was shocked that didn't make the cutting room floor

for me -that cemented everything about this family.   It's why they are stunted and will never grow or leave.  It's why Jessa looks uncomfortable yet pretends she is happy going to a concert.  they are stunted and scared people 

Ma and Pa Duggar never ever thought beyond the process of procreating - they ruined the children/adults 

Wasn't sure where put this (please redirect me if there's a better place) but I found more possible evidence on the Joe courting subject. The pics were taken at the march for life the Duggars attended this weekend and in the background, you can see Joe with a blonde girl who I'm pretty sure is a Caldwell girl. Joe has of course been spotted with a Caldwell girl on diff. occasions now for months. It's unclear if they're just friends of actually courting. 

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Probably courting. It will likely be announced at the end of this Counting On season. There's not as much interest in the boys but it will do because they are getting short on daughters. 

Just watched and Jessa definitely said that her mom's mom had 2 sets of twins and her mom had 2 sets of twins.  Never knew that Michelle had siblings who were twins.  That does give her daughters a higher than usual chance of having twins, not that Jessa is having twins this time around.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived