IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

So... you are just admitting to being a troll, then? :evil-eye:

Hell, no, I'm never a troll. I encourage lively discussion. :)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
her main job is soon to dry up she is just having withdrawals.

ROFLOL, looks like the Duggar gravy train is about over for Pickles and many others,mostly employed by TLC, I guess.

I've only read quotes from her FB site here, as I am not a FBer, but if we are " mean", then what is she? LOL.

I have never seen anyone on FJ make fun of a baby. She's delusional.

I think she's referring to the talk of Izzy...saying things like it looks like he was in the womb too long... it's right around the time people we're saying that Derick exhibits signs of Aspergers.

Hell, no, I'm never a troll. I encourage lively discussion. :)

Posting fake crap you don't believe in order to " provoke discussion" makes you a troll. :roll: You'd think with how brilliant and well educated you claim to be that you'd know that.

She clearly lurks here a little too much then. If she's mean to the FJ peeps then she can go away!

Her posts may but funny but Doggie is right - it's about to run out so what's she going to do now?

We don't bag babies!

Also I live with Aspergers (it's actually no longer called that and is just known as Autism Spectrum Disorder). You can't tell just by looking at someone if they have Aspergers, you have to observe their behaviour in detail; something which you couldn't really do by watching him on the show.

Secondly, how is someone with Aspergers meant to look? It's like saying someone looks gay, or rich. It's just a really stupid thing to say. Period.

She clearly lurks here a little too much then. If she's mean to the FJ peeps then she can go away!

Her posts may but funny but Doggie is right - it's about to run out so what's she going to do now?

We don't bag babies!

Also I live with Aspergers (it's actually no longer called that and is just known as Autism Spectrum Disorder). You can't tell just by looking at someone if they have Aspergers, you have to observe their behaviour in detail; something which you couldn't really do by watching him on the show.

Secondly, how is someone with Aspergers meant to look? It's like saying someone looks gay, or rich. It's just a really stupid thing to say. Period.

I don't know if you were reading/ participating in the Jill, Derick, Izzy thread during that discussion, but thankfully, the consensus was you can't just watch snippets of someone on TV, then diagnose them. It was actually quite odd, because people were perceiving Derick socially awkward, then attempting to apply the diagnosis to him.

But I only mention that nonsense to help people find the other nonsense since it appeared that a few people said they didn't know what Pickles was referring to...that was my guess what she was referring to. Wasn't try to offend or dredge up old arguments. Sorry!

Its really a shame she's so hyper-sensitive about what people post because she's very good at getting the latest and greatest regarding the Duggars. I wish I had that much extra time on my hands. Based on come of her comments, I sense she's a young person, but I could be wrong.

Its really a shame she's so hyper-sensitive about what people post because she's very good at getting the latest and greatest regarding the Duggars. I wish I had that much extra time on my hands. Based on come of her comments, I sense she's a young person, but I could be wrong.

She's not that young. She had a bad experience here (through no one's fault but her own). If you read some of the previous pages in this thread, her user name comes up. Some of her posts were... :cray-cray: :wtf: :popcorn2:

I fell down that Digger hole for an hour this afternoon. What struck me most was the board culture at that time. Ah memories... Super mean. I read a lot of comments in recent weeks from newbies exclaiming about how mean it is here. Nowadays it is positively JOYFUL! Try joining back in 2012 when the place was basically run like a 'gang'....

I just visited her page for the first time in about a month. She is extra-smug ever since Joshgate gifted her with a recent influx of followers (which I'm basing off the comments to her posts).

I can't stand how full of herself she is--She claimed a Duggar political cartoon drew inspiration from her recap.

She got pissed at me for posting the funny or die video and not messaging her first. She then reposted it and thanked someone else for the link. I agree with everyone saying she's smug. She definitely comes off that way.

I'm a new poster by they way!

She is very odd to deal with and can get upset over nothing at all. She will say really awful things but then delete or even ban someone over much less hateful comments. But she does seem to have some really good sources for information.

edited because I am a lousy typist

I dont visit Pickles much since she banned me unless something major happens. My curiosity got me and i took a peep to see what she said about Josh Gate. She has strong feelings about certain subjects like the death penalty and mandatory paid maternity leave( which I dont get why it would matter to anyone her age)and it's way off course.

The Digger hole is very interesting reading. Following Pickles is like walking on egg shells. I have seen her endorse something one day and ban for basically the same thing next day. Very odd.

I never knew about that Facebook page until I saw the thread here. So I went to check it out. People are just outright mean over there. The person that runs the page acts like some entitled mean girl. There is a BIG difference of the snark here, and the meanness there.

I also was trying to read conversations in the comments sections and noticed BIG portions were deleted. Or in some cases people being attacked for saying the same thing just a little differing and they were attacked the same as someone saying "I love the Duggars!" :wtf:

At least here on FJ there are discussions and and least respect of someones opinion. :wink-kitty:

I actually just registered to see the hidden text here. That's kinda sad. As a long time lurker of two weeks, I felt it important to add that.

I just visited her page for the first time in about a month. She is extra-smug ever since Joshgate gifted her with a recent influx of followers (which I'm basing off the comments to her posts).

I can't stand how full of herself she is--She claimed a Duggar political cartoon drew inspiration from her recap.

She admitted in the comments that it was posted before her recap, I'm still waiting for her to admit she was wrong about the clip of Josh and the shaved head after she was provided video proof, but alas. Nothing.

She admitted in the comments that it was posted before her recap, I'm still waiting for her to admit she was wrong about the clip of Josh and the shaved head after she was provided video proof, but alas. Nothing.

I've lost track of things. What did she say about Josh's shaved head?

I actually just registered to see the hidden text here. That's kinda sad. As a long time lurker of two weeks, I felt it important to add that.

Was it sad because you thought this is all you got hidden away?! I want something SALACIOUS bitches! ?

Was it sad because you thought this is all you got hidden away?! I want something SALACIOUS bitches! ?

I know, right? I hid stupid stuff just to mess with her. :lol:

Mystery time! You do have to DIGG, ER at least that's who she said she was. :D Keep your eye out for PLASTIC FORKS in the road! And maybe manicures, lots of manicures.

I think wonky plain posts turned to hidden posts might be the problem on the page. I noticed that on another page the other day. friendofgreen (or Coconut Flan), I think if you put hidden tags on the plain post inside the quote tags separate from your own, it might maybe fix it.

HER!!!! I have no idea how to do the hidden content thing or I'd say more.

HER!!!! I have no idea how to do the hidden content thing or I'd say more.

Hiding text isn't allowed anymore--it broke the page layout every time somebody goofed it up. I don't get the, um, nonbiodegradeable eating utensil reference?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived