IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

It is!

Wow, that troll-persona has been pretty quiet lately. I was wondering what her new scheme was going to be.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think saying Pickles is Razing Ruth was a joke.

That being said... I actually may have had a Ruth sighting the other day. Someone commented on a Duggar article using a Disqus profile name that was something about a mom and a minivan (several of her aliases referenced her motherhood, plus she was Atheist in a Minivan). When I clicked on the profile, the URL for it said something about no prayers (atheist). She had 1000+ posts, but her activity was private so I couldn't see what else she had posted and thus couldn't investigate further.

:shrug:

Could've been her, but there was no real way to tell.

I think saying Pickles is Razing Ruth was a joke.

That being said... I actually may have had a Ruth sighting the other day. Someone commented on a Duggar article using a Disqus profile name that was something about a mom and a minivan (several of her aliases referenced her motherhood, plus she was Atheist in a Minivan). When I clicked on the profile, the URL for it said something about no prayers (atheist). She had 1000+ posts, but her activity was private so I couldn't see what else she had posted and thus couldn't investigate further.

:shrug:

Could've been her, but there was no real way to tell.

I think it was a joke too.

I'm titillated by your possible CIB siting--it doesn't take much. :D

The new truth about ruth site is down, which makes me sad.

This thread made me join FJ. I've lurked for YEARS! Anyway, I saw this about the page on FB so I went and checked it out and liked it - thought it was funny. But agree with others about the direction. She was gleeful about Jill. I was more of a "told ya so" but I certainly didn't want harm to either Jill or baby. I still like the page because it's quick info and I love reading comments from other people. She was encouraging people to quit the Cancel Duggars because they stole from her. Some of it was material she had written. I didn't know where the stuff came from - had only seen it there so thought it was hers. Learn something new every day.

Me, too. :?

Hi, all! I mainly like Pickles page for the pictures I am too lazy to look for myself.

Bruce Jenner is trans. You heard it first from Pickles. I did, anyway. She should make a tumblr. Her non-Duggar stuff really doesn't belong on a Duggar page.

Edited for clarity

She says she can talk about whatever she wants. And this falls under the extremist views of the Duggars - Bruce Jenner - because they are anti LGBT. It's kind of like, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

She says she can talk about whatever she wants. And this falls under the extremist views of the Duggars - Bruce Jenner - because they are anti LGBT. It's kind of like, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

She does cry a lot...as in, whenever anybody disagrees with her...

She's right; it's her page and she can talk about whatever she wants. People who come to DUGGAR SNARK PAGE may be a little confused by her unrelated rants, is all. It's bad for her brand.

She could just act right and come back to FJ, not.

I'm about tired of her non-duggar posts, mainly her everything anti-republican. I don't want your political agenda, we get enough of it from the Duggars..

Radar posted an article about Jill wearing the baby sling wrong and used Pickles and Hairspray as a source. When will FJ get credit due? :lol:

Radar posted an article about Jill wearing the baby sling wrong and used Pickles and Hairspray as a source. When will FJ get credit due? :lol:

I noticed the inquisitr had one, too, but I haven't read it. Congratulations on getting proper credit, Pickles. :nenner:

ETA I think Pickles got the sling story from us, but I could be wrong.

ETA2 Inquisitr's story is nearly identical to Radar's. Are they owned by the same parent company or something? Another thing: Radar says Pickles "graciously" provided pics, or something along those lines. It's a common phrase, but now I kind of wonder if she's got a deal with them and submits items. (I doubt it--all they have to do is look at her page)

So I was looking into the identity of the person who runs the Pickles page. I did some digging and after looking on "Cancel the Duggars" page, it seems that they talk about a lady named "[redacted]" a lot. She was banning people from another page she runs about the Duggars. Google her name on FB. Her profile pic is of a bible verse. Seems to be the one.

So I was looking into the identity of the person who runs the Pickles page. I did some digging and after looking on "Cancel the Duggars" page, it seems that they talk about a lady named "Diane Stadtherr" a lot. She was banning people from another page she runs about the Duggars. Google her name on FB. Her profile pic is of a bible verse. Seems to be the one.

On the old Digger posts, some FJers called her Diane. I came across the name Diane Stadtherr when I searched on FJ trying to figure out what the Diane comment was about. It sounds like that Diane likes to defend everything Duggar and used to shoot down snarkers regularly on their FB page. Dickles seems to be extremely left and I doubt she'd defend anything to do with the Duggars and guns. You never know though because Dickles does seem to have connections...

So I was looking into the identity of the person who runs the Pickles page. I did some digging and after looking on "Cancel the Duggars" page, it seems that they talk about a lady named "Diane Stadtherr" a lot. She was banning people from another page she runs about the Duggars. Google her name on FB. Her profile pic is of a bible verse. Seems to be the one.

For what it is worth, there is a Diane T Stadtherr that watches 19 kids & counting on FB too.

If she's gonna be shopping stories, she should shop the good ones. Not the same drivel she posts on her page. You'll get more $$$ if Radar gets an exclusive, Pickles!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm about tired of her non-duggar posts, mainly her everything anti-republican. I don't want your political agenda, we get enough of it from the Duggars..

It's not so much her political agenda that bothers me, because I'm pretty far left, but her arguments are so ridiculous about "real Christians". She quotes Matthew about not praying in the street, but it's more about not being self-righteous and there are other quotes in the Bible (I think in John) about not praying privately as if you're ashamed of being a Christian. She does the same thing she accuses the Duggars of doing: picking and choosing random Bible quotes when they suit her beliefs. I took a lot of theology courses in college, and one of the interesting things about the Bible is the almost unrivaled diversity and depth of scholarship. I'm always wary when someone thinks they know THE message of the Bible. I find the Duggars' focus on homosexuality, abortion, and pro-capitalism pretty wacky and think that my anti-capitalist, pro-choice, pro-marriage equality beliefs are in no way contradictory to my reading of the Bible, but there are a lot of passages that I've had to read over and think about. Pickles seems to be just as bad as the Duggars when it comes to critically reading texts.

Her latest post on Izzy's dedication really riled me. She acted like she knew it all, when she lacked fundamental understanding of the differences and significances of the sacraments and practices between different denominations. I study this and it just seriously frustrated me :angry-banghead:

She banned me from her site. I was the poster in the copied and pasted thread from her page posted up thread. I didn't even do anything and she banned me! Lol She thought I was being too aggressive asking people to post their sources from their accusations that the duggars don't vaccinate. At the same time there was discussion over whether or not Jill went home with an IV and I referenced this page. Oops! She freaked out and banned me. Nice to meet you all:)

I believe it may be correct about Pickles having falling out on ere. She/he claimed to have gotten banned from here./

One thing I noticed about FJ compared to Pickles is: On Free Jinger most of the people who follow the forums really have a big concern for the children. On Pickles I do not see the same concern for the kids like here. That is one reason why I prefer Free Jinger and I was a lurker long before I decided to post. The reality is: I hate Gothardism... I don't believe in what JB or J'chelle are doing to their kids but I really have a soft spot for their kids like most Free Jingerites do.

She banned me from her site. I was the poster in the copied and pasted thread from her page posted up thread. I didn't even do anything and she banned me! Lol She thought I was being too aggressive asking people to post their sources from their accusations that the duggars don't vaccinate. At the same time there was discussion over whether or not Jill went home with an IV and I referenced this page. Oops! She freaked out and banned me. Nice to meet you all:)

Welcome! Hello! We're cooler than Pickles, :D and it's really hard to get banned from here. But she did! 8-)

Her latest post on Izzy's dedication really riled me. She acted like she knew it all, when she lacked fundamental understanding of the differences and significances of the sacraments and practices between different denominations. I study this and it just seriously frustrated me :angry-banghead:

I just looked at her Facebook page and she really does make herself look ignorant. She has no understanding of what an infant dedications means or about the Baptist theological beliefs on baptism. I only like looking at her page for the pictures. I have never commented and I try not to read the comments.

To the creators and commentors of this page.

Thank-you so much! Your comments are wonderful and I couldn't stop laughing while reading them last night. Your senses of humour are great!

:)

I've become a huge fan on Pickles! I really think she has a great sense of humor, her show recaps are hilarious, and she always has intelligent responses to questions and comments. :)

I'm a lurker around here mostly - as you can tell by the # of posts I've contributed. And I lurked for years before I registered my name. I love the FJ Community.

I only discovered Pickles from the "sling" notoriety, but I liked it. The politics were a bit of a refreshing break instead of the alternate of most Duggar sites, which is developing a sensitivity & understanding of people who are only one step removed themselves from Fundie Life. Both are positive learning experiences for me.

But THIRTEEN PAGES of what's pretty much turned into a Mean Girls Slam Book? Am I the only one here not still in High School? I don't care! This is MY Internet! Ima go & read whatever & wherever I want and then FORM MY OWN OPINION!

Just like I was smart enough not to take The Duggars at full face value & to question that "ooky" feeling bubbling up and do some research after a few episodes of their saccharine on TV, I'm also smart enough to decide what I want to read & who might've ripped what off from whom. Longtimers still posting, sorry, gossiping on this thread really aren't doing much to make FJ look like the more credible or 'distinguished' of the two at this point.

As others have tried to point out at various times throughout --- why on earth do any of you CARE that Pickles even exists? How does it impact your day? Those of us who like it will go there. Those who don't, won't. But none of that will have any bearing on the success of Free Jinger. Negativity, Jealousy, Gossiping & acting like Fourteen Year Old Girls, However? That can have a definite & lasting impact.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived